Free ORPG making software.
It is currently Fri Mar 29, 2024 10:34 am

All times are UTC

Post subject: Programming
PostPosted: Sun Jun 10, 2007 9:34 am 
Regular

Programming
So I am not the best programmer in the world, but I do as best i can. :lol:
Here are some screen shots of my game, the screens, and all sorts of other stuff.
___________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________Main Menu

Character Creation

Game Screen

Credits
___________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
Intelligence Factor
Basically what this is, is an easy way to keel spells simple within this type of game... Without a certain amount of intelligence, your spiritual prowess isn't strong enough to be able to cast certain spells. (example: if your intelligence is less then 11 you would only be able to use fire.)
After you have fire, your spell gain is every 10 intelligence, starting from 1 intelligence that is... so 1, 11, 21, 31, ect, ect.

I have it set up where every constitution point increases your maximum HP by 10 and each intelligence point increases your maximum MP by 5. Next I suppose ill post tidbits of my code to show you different spell effects.
___________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________