Mirage Source

Free ORPG making software.
It is currently Fri Mar 29, 2024 2:28 am

All times are UTC

Post subject: Story - Part I, Complete
PostPosted: Sun Jul 29, 2007 2:11 pm 
Knowledgeable

Google Talk: matt.nwachukwu@gmail.com
"Hey, boss, you got the fossil?" a man in black said.

"Yeah, I got it." said a second man, also in black.

The second man seemed to be superior to the first.

"Ha! How much money do you think we'll make off of this?" the first man said.

"I don't know, a good 50,000 Pokedollars, if we're lucky. The boss'll rip us off if we show them to him."

"And you don't think I heard that?" said a third man from behind.

The first two men turned around to find their boss. Instantly, the first man ran towards the boss, than faced the second man.

"One of my most trusted executives..." said the boss, "was planning to betray me? And he had his little grunt try to trick me too"

The boss took out two pokeballs.

"Go! Charizard! Go! Zangoose!" the boss said, throwing the pokeballs to release the pokemon he called.

"Charrrr!" Charizard roared.

"Zan..." Zangoose said, slyly.

"Now, this is how I deal with traitors..."

"Oh, man, you stupid traitor! You useless grunt!" said the executive, who brought out two pokeballs of his own.

"Go! Aerodactyl! Go! Cradilly!" he yelled, throwing their pokeballs.

"Oh, so this doesn't appear to be the first time you've taken these fossils from me, has it?"

"Boss, how will I help?" said the grunt to the boss.

"Hmm..." the boss turned to look at the grunt. "I know." he hesitated. "Zangoose, Fury Swipes!"

Without delay, Zangoose ran towards the grunt, and started to use Fury Swipes. Eventually, the grunt took out a Pokeball of his own and threw it.

"Go! Ekans!"

"Oh, so you do have Pokemon. Charizard, use Flamethrower on the Cradilly! Zangoose, after the Flamethrower, come in with a Slash!"

Charizard let out a roar, then let out a stream of flame from it's mouth towards the Cradilly. The Cradilly couldn't do much but take it. After Charizard's flame let out, Zangoose quickly followed with a Slash attack, causing the Cradilly to fall backwards. Cradilly was then, unable to battle. The executive returned the Cradilly to it's Pokeball.

"Aye, aye, aye! Stupid Pokemon! They're worthless! These stupid fossils are worthless!" the executive exclaimed.

"Really? Then why were we stealing them, boss?"

"Shut up! I am no longer your boss! Aerodactyl! Ancient Power!"

As told, Aerodactyl started to glow then caused the ground around him to shake. Rocks then were lifted from the ground surrounding the Aerodactyl, and were then thrown at the grunt. In fear, the Ekans returned to it's Pokeball, the grunt being knocked back, laying on the ground, unconcious.

"Zangoose, Blizzard! Then Charizard, Flamethrower!"

Zangoose jumped back, then, the wind started to pick up. Eventually, it became a storm of ice and snow, freezing both the Aerodactyl and it's trainer.

"This is what you get for messing with my plans. You can't keep me from the Den of Ages. I will become rich off this idea. Stupid people like you, will only hinder my plan. With these powerful ancient Pokemon, I will rule the world. Do you really think you, an executive, a weak one at that, could really take me on? Charizard, go!"

With a roar, Charizard unleashed it's Flamethrower, curing their freeze status, but causing the Aerodactyl to faint and the executive to pass out.

"Exelent... Return, Charizard and Zangoose."

As they were told, they returned to their pokeballs. The boss started to walk towards the exit. He then stopped, and smiled. "By the way. You are no longer part of Team Ages. I relieve you of your duty to serve me. Stupid trainer, did you really think you could trick me? You've paid the price."

With that being said, the boss walked out of sight.
[End of Part I]