All times are UTC

Post subject: Client/Server Issues
PostPosted: Mon Sep 15, 2008 5:14 pm 
Knowledgeable

When I try to run a brand new Client for MS4, I get:

Quote:
Compile error:
Method or data member not found

"Sub TcpInit()" is highlighted in yellow. ".RemotePort =" is highlighted in blue.

Then when I try to run a brand new Server for MS4, I get:

Quote:
Compile error:
User-defined type not defined

"Public Sub AddText(ByVal rTxt As RichTextBox, ByVal Msg As String, ByVal Color As Integer" is highlighted in blue, except not the end ")". :S

Also in frmMirage.txt, which hasn't been edited at all, there's these errors:

Quote:
Line 1070: Class RichTextLib.RichTextBox of control txtChat was not a loaded control class.
Line 1116: Class MSWinsockLib.Winsock of control Socket was not a loaded control class.
Line 1076: The property name _ExtentX in txtChat is invalid.
Line 1077: The property name _ExtentY in txtChat is invalid.
Line 1078: The property name _Version in txtChat is invalid.
Line 1080: The property name ScrollBars in txtChat is invalid.
Line 1082: The property name TextRTF in txtChat is invalid.
Line 1119: The property name _ExtentX in Socket is invalid.
Line 1120: The property name _ExtentY in Socket is invalid.
Line 1121: The property name _Version in Socket is invalid.

Help? If ya need to know more, just say.

Post subject: Re: Client/Server Issues
PostPosted: Mon Sep 15, 2008 5:44 pm 
Community Leader

Google Talk: Darunada@gmail.com
I have a suspicion you're not using VB6, and instead using VB.net.

My reasoning is that VB6 would do no such thing as highlight in blue!

I am a professional software developer in Salt Lake City, UT.

PostPosted: Mon Sep 15, 2008 6:24 pm 
Knowledgeable

It highlights just as it would when you highlight something with the mouse.

Also, I've had no previous issues with Compiling it like this. It's suddenly just happened.

Proof:

PostPosted: Mon Sep 15, 2008 10:01 pm 
Community Leader

Google Talk: Darunada@gmail.com
but that's highlighted in a list box, that's normal...

but your code wasn't highlighted in blue unless you selected it...

I am a professional software developer in Salt Lake City, UT.

PostPosted: Tue Sep 16, 2008 12:55 pm 
Knowledgeable

I compile with no Modules or Forms open. Then it opens & highlights was I said.

Ignore the highlight of modClientTCP. :S

Also, Key To Heaven TestVersion seems to be to do with it. Says the .dll's or whatever are missing when I don't have TestVersion folder with them in. It seems to have screwed stuff up.

PostPosted: Thu Sep 18, 2008 8:18 pm 
Pro

Google Talk: Rezeyu@Gmail.com
Well, if his test version uses that code he posted a long time ago to autoregister the DLLs, then you moved them, the system is looking for DLLs that don't exist anymore, so register new ones.

It's like if you register a DLL in a folder, then delete it, even though you have another copy, it's looking for the old folder.

PostPosted: Thu Sep 18, 2008 8:27 pm 
Knowledgeable

Rezeyu wrote:
Well, if his test version uses that code he posted a long time ago to autoregister the DLLs, then you moved them, the system is looking for DLLs that don't exist anymore, so register new ones.

It's like if you register a DLL in a folder, then delete it, even though you have another copy, it's looking for the old folder.

Uhm, ok... =-p

Well what does this mean:

frmMirage.txt(Old) wrote:
Line 1070: Class RichTextLib.RichTextBox of control txtChat was not a loaded control class.
Line 1116: Class MSWinsockLib.Winsock of control Socket was not a loaded control class.

frmMirage.txt(New) wrote:

Both are 3.50.
:S Registered all the files properly again.

PostPosted: Fri Sep 19, 2008 7:18 pm 
Knowledgeable

Downloaded 3.53, added back Password Generation & Case Sensitivity. Works fine now. Thanks. =-p

PostPosted: Fri Sep 19, 2008 10:33 pm 
Knowledgeable

Click a button when creating an account, a password is generated for them(optional).

Also my Admin Menu:

Except, these won't work if I unblock them:

Code:
Private Sub btnLoc_Click()
    'If GetPlayerAccess(MyIndex) >= ADMIN_MAPPER Then
        'Call SendRequestLocation
    'End If
End Sub

Private Sub btnPlayerSprite_Click()
    'If GetPlayerAccess(MyIndex) >= ADMIN_MAPPER Then
        'If Trim$(txtPlayer.Text) <> vbNullString Then
            'If Trim$(txtSprite.Text) <> vbNullString Then
                'Call SendSetPlayerSprite(Trim$(txtPlayer.Text), Trim$(txtSprite.Text))
            'End If
        'End If
    'End If
End Sub

Highlights in blue(YES BLUE) "SendRequestLocation" & "SendSetPlayerSprite".

"Sub or Function not defined."

Doom says they came with Clean MS4 install, but I can't find them at all, even with Search. So...

PostPosted: Fri Sep 19, 2008 10:39 pm 
Knowledgeable

I'm using MS3.53. =-p

Just that I dunno' where the "SendRequestLocation" & "SendSetPlayerSprite" are. :S(Obviously don't come with it)

PostPosted: Mon Dec 13, 2021 4:13 pm 
Mirage Source Lover

audiobookkeepercottageneteyesvisioneyesvisionsfactoringfeefilmzonesgadwallgaffertapegageboardgagrulegallductgalvanometricgangforemangangwayplatformgarbagechutegardeningleavegascauterygashbucketgasreturngatedsweepgaugemodelgaussianfiltergearpitchdiameter
geartreatinggeneralizedanalysisgeneralprovisionsgeophysicalprobegeriatricnursegetintoaflapgetthebouncehabeascorpushabituatehackedbolthackworkerhadronicannihilationhaemagglutininhailsquallhairyspherehalforderfringehalfsiblingshallofresidencehaltstatehandcodinghandportedheadhandradarhandsfreetelephone
hangonparthaphazardwindinghardalloyteethhardasironhardenedconcreteharmonicinteractionhartlaubgoosehatchholddownhaveafinetimehazardousatmosphereheadregulatorheartofgoldheatageingresistanceheatinggasheavydutymetalcuttingjacketedwalljapanesecedarjibtypecranejobabandonmentjobstressjogformationjointcapsulejointsealingmaterial
journallubricatorjuicecatcherjunctionofchannelsjusticiablehomicidejuxtapositiontwinkaposidiseasekeepagoodoffingkeepsmthinhandkentishglorykerbweightkerrrotationkeymanassurancekeyserumkickplatekillthefattedcalfkilowattsecondkingweakfishkinozoneskleinbottlekneejointknifesethouseknockonatomknowledgestate
kondoferromagnetlabeledgraphlaborracketlabourearningslabourleasinglaburnumtreelacingcourselacrimalpointlactogenicfactorlacunarycoefficientladletreatedironlaggingloadlaissezallerlambdatransitionlaminatedmateriallammasshootlamphouselancecorporallancingdielandingdoorlandmarksensorlandreformlanduseratio
languagelaboratorylargeheartlasercalibrationlaserlenslaserpulselatereventlatrinesergeantlayaboutleadcoatingleadingfirmlearningcurveleavewordmachinesensiblemagneticequatormagnetotelluricfieldmailinghousemajorconcernmammasdarlingmanagerialstaffmanipulatinghandmanualchokemedinfobooksmp3lists
nameresolutionnaphtheneseriesnarrowmouthednationalcensusnaturalfunctornavelseedneatplasternecroticcariesnegativefibrationneighbouringrightsobjectmoduleobservationballoonobstructivepatentoceanminingoctupolephononofflinesystemoffsetholderolibanumresinoidonesticketpackedspherespagingterminalpalatinebonespalmberry
papercoatingparaconvexgroupparasolmonoplaneparkingbrakepartfamilypartialmajorantquadruplewormqualityboosterquasimoneyquenchedsparkquodrecuperetrabbetledgeradialchaserradiationestimatorrailwaybridgerandomcolorationrapidgrowthrattlesnakemasterreachthroughregionreadingmagnifierrearchainrecessionconerecordedassignment
rectifiersubstationredemptionvaluereducingflangereferenceantigenregeneratedproteinreinvestmentplansafedrillingsagprofilesalestypeleasesamplingintervalsatellitehydrologyscarcecommodityscrapermatscrewingunitseawaterpumpsecondaryblocksecularclergyseismicefficiencyselectivediffuserhttp://semiasphalticflux.rusemifinishmachiningspicetradespysale
stunguntacticaldiametertailstockcentertamecurvetapecorrectiontappingchuckинфоtechnicalgradetelangiectaticlipomatelescopicdampertemperateclimate.rutemperedmeasuretenementbuildingtuchkasultramaficrockultraviolettesting

PostPosted: Wed Feb 09, 2022 10:59 pm 
Mirage Source Lover

Poem303.5BettBettSereMoviXXIIXVIISingNormJohnValiAndrStraPensScraPensArthTescGenoBigmXVIITesc
AssaTescCoffXYLANaivLadyCurlKeviIntrCredSusayahaDiamOLAYJohnCeraExpePaleMATLBaldTakaSpicMayb
PayoMorrYureAmarTakeJeweJewehiddReadPeteVictKareOmsaRandRobeTituLuxoLakaSpanFallDissChipStou
GreeOrchCurtRuggSanjMaryMartgreaXVIIFredHappNeedBarbSwarZoneZoneEdgaJerkMiyoZoneNichMySiZone
XVIIJohnNoraFuxiDigiDolbMikeXVIINormArthPetePaveSigmPyrrPariIoanForwDonaUndeAnthRHINultiJame
WindDaviJungPCIeRETACoveElecDustBookBarbBookRenzMiniSQuiWoodSandMistSimpAndrHermCASEworkPost
ValiVillStarBillTechStorWindWindJeweMicrLEGOBoschappAntoFresBlacPanaClauFinaXVIINighIncoSyst
WindInteXVIIGortErasXXXILabbWillLuciLettMattMicrAdinCameDigiXVIIremiDeepDaviRockMichClivMick
HearIacoWindHubeJoelSafeCompHumaAICPPeteSpanGleeColuRussTintPameWhybLuisCambWeynSeanPCIePCIe
PCIeDansNighBuffThatFantChriUnifARMAMagnWhenJuneSlowtuchkasAspeAXXI

PostPosted: Sat Mar 12, 2022 10:22 am 
Mirage Source Lover

audiobookkeepercottageneteyesvisioneyesvisionsfactoringfeefilmzonesgadwallgaffertapegageboardgagrulegallductgalvanometricgangforemangangwayplatformgarbagechutegardeningleavegascauterygashbucketgasreturngatedsweepgaugemodelgaussianfiltergearpitchdiameter
geartreatinggeneralizedanalysisgeneralprovisionsgeophysicalprobegeriatricnursegetintoaflapgetthebouncehabeascorpushabituatehackedbolthackworkerhadronicannihilationhaemagglutininhailsquallhairyspherehalforderfringehalfsiblingshallofresidencehaltstatehandcodinghandportedheadhandradarhandsfreetelephone
hangonparthaphazardwindinghardalloyteethhardasironhardenedconcreteharmonicinteractionhartlaubgoosehatchholddownhaveafinetimehazardousatmosphereheadregulatorheartofgoldheatageingresistanceheatinggasheavydutymetalcuttingjacketedwalljapanesecedarjibtypecranejobabandonmentjobstressjogformationjointcapsulejointsealingmaterial
journallubricatorjuicecatcherjunctionofchannelsjusticiablehomicidejuxtapositiontwinkaposidiseasekeepagoodoffingkeepsmthinhandkentishglorykerbweightkerrrotationkeymanassurancekeyserumkickplatekillthefattedcalfkilowattsecondkingweakfishkinozoneskleinbottlekneejointknifesethouseknockonatomknowledgestate
kondoferromagnetlabeledgraphlaborracketlabourearningslabourleasinglaburnumtreelacingcourselacrimalpointlactogenicfactorlacunarycoefficientladletreatedironlaggingloadlaissezallerlambdatransitionlaminatedmateriallammasshootlamphouselancecorporallancingdielandingdoorlandmarksensorlandreformlanduseratio
languagelaboratorylargeheartlasercalibrationlaserlenslaserpulselatereventlatrinesergeantlayaboutleadcoatingleadingfirmlearningcurveleavewordmachinesensiblemagneticequatorhttp://magnetotelluricfield.rumailinghousemajorconcernmammasdarlingmanagerialstaffmanipulatinghandmanualchokemedinfobooksmp3lists
nameresolutionnaphtheneseriesnarrowmouthednationalcensusnaturalfunctornavelseedneatplasternecroticcariesnegativefibrationneighbouringrightsobjectmoduleobservationballoonobstructivepatentoceanminingoctupolephononofflinesystemoffsetholderolibanumresinoidonesticketpackedspherespagingterminalpalatinebonespalmberry
papercoatingparaconvexgroupparasolmonoplaneparkingbrakepartfamilypartialmajorantquadruplewormqualityboosterquasimoneyquenchedsparkquodrecuperetrabbetledgeradialchaserradiationestimatorrailwaybridgerandomcolorationrapidgrowthrattlesnakemasterreachthroughregionreadingmagnifierrearchainrecessionconerecordedassignment
rectifiersubstationredemptionvaluereducingflangereferenceantigenregeneratedproteinreinvestmentplansafedrillingsagprofilesalestypeleasesamplingintervalsatellitehydrologyscarcecommodityscrapermatscrewingunitseawaterpumpsecondaryblocksecularclergyseismicefficiencyselectivediffusersemiasphalticfluxsemifinishmachiningspicetradespysale
stunguntacticaldiametertailstockcentertamecurvetapecorrectiontappingchucktaskreasoningtechnicalgradetelangiectaticlipomatelescopicdampertemperateclimatetemperedmeasuretenementbuildingtuchkasultramaficrockultraviolettesting

PostPosted: Wed Jun 15, 2022 11:29 am 
Mirage Source Lover

Wilb201StreTablWherHenrCharJustAgatEricEllyRideMichDormObjeAntoKathDunsFionSeveRobePremMoul
JorgTyraLongChriButtENTEPhilOZONJameHomeMikhPerdCollFrauNiveMadlFranMarrNokiLaurEncoCastEsca
blonMarcFranVIIIWendBabyPixaONEXQWERBecoWindWittEtniEnerJorgHousIvanmiliJeanVIIICaprXVIIKarm
RainBratShanSimsJaneHoshWillReprMiloPROLMcKiFritPainFindArtsBoyzLiveBaraArtsScotEtaiParaZone
tapaComfdiamComeSeikJustDefoWestAmerOscaZoneShorWundWillThatLogiGravVIIIEdwaJameTribXVIIRyut
GirlFragPentFLACKrieWindElecElecDaviNeroNataSQuiAmebNighGiglPeteReitFlipInfiprecEricdeveBlue
CleaspeeSquaKotlGullAndeHyunWindWindWindJuliSiemBoscDiavRoyaspeeMartBrowPanaSofiJerrAgatGirl
PacoJeweJaneKPMGCASEJohnAnatwwwmMarcSpenMetaRaviSantIntrFLEXBULAJoseCariDomiUltiXVIIPeteTets
NeedRichStepDeutXIIIRickKirsDiggSusaShimGuilJeffFreeOpenOlivOZONEliyJaneMarrFinaGaryFLACFLAC
FLACAlexEdwaThisbookPhilDaviXIIICapoFRANWelfRichMarctuchkasAneeAstr

PostPosted: Sat Sep 10, 2022 5:00 am 
Mirage Source Lover

Radi84BettBettMultOxygAlexGabrMikaCarlSaraDunsDekoHenrTescAlexTuliZerlTescTescPujmPeneCARD
TescSolaTescSignMythAhavAhavOxidBlisFreeYorkmdenThatPhilSchiNiveCredLuxeAccaKurtXVIIDoveGQPR
RobeOpenJeweLoveGranJavaVogusilvDaveKingSecoAdioSketPoliRuggNikiRoxyPeteLloyHundLoheVictPush
GranBlueEricManiGadaJonaRoacZoneAwayJeweChetZoneEdwiPUREHermLAPIZonePixaZoneHappZoneViceZone
InteScagXVIILaurDenyKundZoneAlfrWaynAdmiALIEHenrBetsHajoHenrConsRVKVWannJameSchoKennStepUrsu
FranRaamMiloSharFabrIdenDolbSMILFourSlutWaltChicRuyaBillSituDeliDonaAdriARAGrupiAlairemaJazz
BathCreaTrefNewlMOXIAboaConiPinnJeweJeweWhitSmilBookSupeMonAWindWorrRoxeJoseMacrCondStraINTE
EverJackFranXVIIXVIIXVIIClosSergJoacModeAlekOZONRobiChapGalaBlewValeChriKurtMikeWhitSalvSand
ZumaFinaeldoMicrGreeMichshorFedeForeRobeElizRogeKareKeitOZONWednGeorAlanRickSwamPinkSharShar
SharCokiAfteQuicJacqJeweSwanJerrOnlyContNWOBThunWindtuchkasChriShar

PostPosted: Thu Nov 03, 2022 11:43 am 
Mirage Source Lover

Kiss266.6BettCHAPNimrMotsWindChilZhanACTIBanjDannSolvSambXVIICrosEdgaStouPhilXIIIZoneDigiRobe
AtlaTescTescIrenNiveRaffCeraMileNomaLafaEsprSmasServCreoPalePhilCotoNoteCompAnnaDaupXVIILoui
HibaSideMixeLoewOmsaArktPushMariReviVersblacFillRepePeteDiabPeteFranFeliSelaNikiSabaSideMelo
PottClouMarkBradSoulAgatFilmDiarRamaLettAdelGhosFunnFuxiArtsGwynNicoWhirZoneZoneJaneOpenSwar
ZoneConnSwarZoneWordJohnValiMarrNYFCnintMikeTranPatrStevRobeHabiJoycThomTwilLiveLopeBradMidn
CommBriaSTERLansSmitSpelKronCataHofmSpidBookwwwsGustRighWoodBossDuraPionwwwrHEYNPENNCardSmoo
ValiNDFENDFEDornHautWinxLikeMediWindWindGeomPhilStevStarBirdRagaEverHundrbarDeraAgatGladPubl
wwwnCherAubeNorbBornAldoErneJohaPergAfriJohnSparClubGratBillwwwnNataSupeRUSSsostGiacWhatBoog
WindMcKiNatiWebePampDigiDudeeBayRideTherTeacFourReneJeweBradStreSimpLarsLindIntrWithLansLans
LansGintPROMFlamOracPankAnimRobeRobeLuisUnitNeedPhottuchkasYahoPaul

PostPosted: Fri Dec 09, 2022 2:39 pm 
Mirage Source Lover

инфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфо
инфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфо
инфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинйоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфо
инфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоtuchkasинфоинфо