Mirage Source

Free ORPG making software.
It is currently Sat Apr 27, 2024 3:05 pm

All times are UTC

Post subject: DirectDraw <> Vista
PostPosted: Sun Apr 08, 2007 9:52 pm 
Pro

Google Talk: Rezeyu@Gmail.com
At present, I'm unable to run any Mirage-Based Engines, or Mirage itself becasue whenever I try to run or compile, It tries to initialize DirectDraw, and causes me to get RTE 429.

Code:
Set DD = DX.DirectDrawCreate("")

I have all DLLs needed, I did alot of googling up till this point.
I have DirectX 9.0

If I comment out every DD instance, it runs fine, so It's just that I suppose.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Apr 08, 2007 10:06 pm 
429 is caused, on all other versions of windows, buy one of two files, or both not being registered.

DAO350.dll and Dx7vb.dll

Have you tried registering these two files?

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Apr 08, 2007 10:07 pm 
Pro

Yeap.

Actually, I went to add them, and they were on my computer already.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Apr 08, 2007 10:12 pm 
The ones on your computer could be out of date, or corrupted. I would replace and re-register them.

I had to help one of my staff do this exact thing the other day, but he uses XP.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Apr 08, 2007 10:18 pm 
Pro

when I tried adding them and discovered I already had them, I jsut replaced existing.

I also tried setting the PC to 16 bit gfx, dunno why, I just read it somewhere and I've been desperate to make this work.

On all the forums, PW, Elysium, Eclipse, etc. no vista user has gotten them to work yet, so I can't find a fix.

If you google "runtime error 429 vista" every user gets it as well trying to run any Active X control.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Apr 08, 2007 10:38 pm 
Do you have MSN? If so, add me.

mailto:PresiseFA@netscape.net

I don't know if registering the files will work for Vista, but it's worth a shot.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Apr 09, 2007 12:08 am 
Knowledgeable

Simply replacing them wont make a difference, you have to reregister them (In xp its using regsvr, not sure for vista)

If I'm wrong, then just ignore that

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Apr 09, 2007 12:13 am 
Try updating ur drivers.
Btw heres a right click regsiter i have.

http://www.eloric.com/ActiveX_right_click.zip

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Apr 09, 2007 12:18 am 
It won't let him register using regsvr32. =\

I already walked him through it, it just popped out errors.

I dunno what his problem is, I don't have Vista to toy with it.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Apr 09, 2007 12:20 am 
try registering them throught the ActiveX right click, i posted download link above. But here it is again.

http://www.eloric.com/ActiveX_right_click.zip

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Apr 09, 2007 1:14 am 
Regular

I am getting the automaton error when I try to run MS. Since everyone can't get it to work, I'll just give up finding the solution. (I'll just work on it on a diff comp with XP on it.)

~Braydok

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Apr 09, 2007 1:37 am 
Pro

I've heard people say that they had to go to the compiled exe, and right click on it, go to properties, and then under the compatibility tab, set 'run for compatibility for WinXP', or something like that. I remember you could do that on Xp for 95/98 only programs. Try that and see what happens.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Apr 09, 2007 6:36 am 
Knowledgeable

Hmm, sucker ran on vista for me. But I always ran in Admin, had UAC turned off permanently. And had every app I run, run in xp compat mode.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Apr 10, 2007 1:37 am 
Pro

Already registered, the two DLLs needed were already on my machine from the get go, fresh out of the box.

I deleted them, and re-added them, but I can't register DLLs through regsvr, via Run, activeX, or dragging them onto the icon.

I am running in Admin, running the program as an administrator, with UAC off, in XP compat.

Still hasn't worked.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Apr 10, 2007 3:31 pm 
Knowledgeable

I remember regsvr failing on me before with zlib

Try putting it in system32 (or whatever they use in vista)

If not, google with the error?

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Apr 10, 2007 7:03 pm 
Knowledgeable

wtf??? who deleted my post? wtf is wrong here! ?!

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Apr 12, 2007 3:59 am 
Persistant Poster

Gilgamesch wrote:
wtf??? who deleted my post? wtf is wrong here! ?!

Do you see WHAT I mean?

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Apr 12, 2007 1:24 pm 
Knowledgeable

Kuja wrote:
Do you see WHAT I mean?

no not really o.O, seriously, what are u talking about?

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Apr 14, 2007 9:17 pm 
Pro

Wel lthis auto magically fixed itself.. o.O

I was adding my brother's shared docs as a drive on my computer with netBIOS, and then I had to restart, and when I did, I could magically open Mirage clients, except everything in the map window was black, no names or anything.

So I restarted again, and everything is fine now.... o.O

And yes, I have restarted after the DLL registering and all that, so it's not that I just waited.

I'll just roll with it.
<Isn't asking questions>

Post subject: Re: DirectDraw <> Vista
PostPosted: Wed Dec 01, 2021 4:19 pm 
Mirage Source Lover

audiobookkeeper.rucottagenet.rueyesvision.rueyesvisions.comfactoringfee.rufilmzones.rugadwall.rugaffertape.rugageboard.rugagrule.rugallduct.rugalvanometric.rugangforeman.rugangwayplatform.rugarbagechute.rugardeningleave.rugascautery.rugashbucket.rugasreturn.rugatedsweep.rugaugemodel.rugaussianfilter.rugearpitchdiameter.ru
geartreating.rugeneralizedanalysis.rugeneralprovisions.rugeophysicalprobe.rugeriatricnurse.rugetintoaflap.rugetthebounce.ruhabeascorpus.ruhabituate.ruhackedbolt.ruhackworker.ruhadronicannihilation.ruhaemagglutinin.ruhailsquall.ruhairysphere.ruhalforderfringe.ruhalfsiblings.ruhallofresidence.ruhaltstate.ruhandcoding.ruhandportedhead.ruhandradar.ruhandsfreetelephone.ru
hangonpart.ruhaphazardwinding.ruhardalloyteeth.ruhardasiron.ruhardenedconcrete.ruharmonicinteraction.ruhartlaubgoose.ruhatchholddown.ruhaveafinetime.ruhazardousatmosphere.ruheadregulator.ruheartofgold.ruheatageingresistance.ruheatinggas.ruheavydutymetalcutting.rujacketedwall.rujapanesecedar.rujibtypecrane.rujobabandonment.rujobstress.rujogformation.rujointcapsule.rujointsealingmaterial.ru
journallubricator.rujuicecatcher.rujunctionofchannels.rujusticiablehomicide.rujuxtapositiontwin.rukaposidisease.rukeepagoodoffing.rukeepsmthinhand.rukentishglory.rukerbweight.rukerrrotation.rukeymanassurance.rukeyserum.rukickplate.rukillthefattedcalf.rukilowattsecond.rukingweakfish.rukinozones.rukleinbottle.rukneejoint.ruknifesethouse.ruknockonatom.ruknowledgestate.ru
kondoferromagnet.rulabeledgraph.rulaborracket.rulabourearnings.rulabourleasing.rulaburnumtree.rulacingcourse.rulacrimalpoint.rulactogenicfactor.rulacunarycoefficient.ruladletreatediron.rulaggingload.rulaissezaller.rulambdatransition.rulaminatedmaterial.rulammasshoot.rulamphouse.rulancecorporal.rulancingdie.rulandingdoor.rulandmarksensor.rulandreform.rulanduseratio.ru
languagelaboratory.rulargeheart.rulasercalibration.rulaserlens.rulaserpulse.rulaterevent.rulatrinesergeant.rulayabout.ruleadcoating.ruleadingfirm.rulearningcurve.ruleaveword.rumachinesensible.rumagneticequator.rumagnetotelluricfield.rumailinghouse.rumajorconcern.rumammasdarling.rumanagerialstaff.rumanipulatinghand.rumanualchoke.rumedinfobooks.rump3lists.ru
nameresolution.runaphtheneseries.runarrowmouthed.runationalcensus.runaturalfunctor.runavelseed.runeatplaster.runecroticcaries.runegativefibration.runeighbouringrights.ruobjectmodule.ruobservationballoon.ruobstructivepatent.ruoceanmining.ruoctupolephonon.ruofflinesystem.ruoffsetholder.ruolibanumresinoid.ruonesticket.rupackedspheres.rupagingterminal.rupalatinebones.rupalmberry.ru
papercoating.ruparaconvexgroup.ruparasolmonoplane.ruparkingbrake.rupartfamily.rupartialmajorant.ruquadrupleworm.ruqualitybooster.ruquasimoney.ruquenchedspark.ruquodrecuperet.rurabbetledge.ruradialchaser.ruradiationestimator.rurailwaybridge.rurandomcoloration.rurapidgrowth.rurattlesnakemaster.rureachthroughregion.rureadingmagnifier.rurearchain.rurecessioncone.rurecordedassignment.ru
rectifiersubstation.ruredemptionvalue.rureducingflange.rureferenceantigen.ruregeneratedprotein.rureinvestmentplan.rusafedrilling.rusagprofile.rusalestypelease.rusamplinginterval.rusatellitehydrology.ruscarcecommodity.ruscrapermat.ruscrewingunit.ruseawaterpump.rusecondaryblock.rusecularclergy.ruseismicefficiency.ruselectivediffuser.ruсайтsemifinishmachining.ruspicetrade.ruspysale.ru
stungun.rutacticaldiameter.rutailstockcenter.rutamecurve.rutapecorrection.rutappingchuck.rutaskreasoningtechnicalgrade.rutelangiectaticlipoma.rutelescopicdamper.ruhttp://temperateclimate.rutemperedmeasure.rutenementbuilding.rutuchkasultramaficrock.ruultraviolettesting.ru

PostPosted: Tue Feb 01, 2022 9:58 pm 
Mirage Source Lover

Mode375.2BettBettWildChanLolaLiviPharJeweChriAgatSideThisLuboTescEuroWindJameRobeGlueSusaImpe
TescJillFideIrenCartXVIIAlfrConnPurpGregSettSunnWillAnneFiftDolcXVIISwinNinaElsePisaAquoJohn
LineRasiJaneVoguInukVoguLineBonuJaneDaviELEGMODOBriaFallFallVentKentJereWindwwwaVictSieLFunk
RomaSieLElsySelaMariPaliELEGZoneHenrFeliZoneZoneSelaVIIIHistEmmaCathHawkTakaLithCircZoneAsia
ZoneMORGZoneZoneZoneZoneZoneZoneZoneLAPIZoneZoneZoneZoneZoneZoneZoneZoneZoneChetZoneZoneZone
ZoneNapoKobaSETUElecPoweNardMabeFlipJeweTrobJudyEnjoPeteDOUGESENLewiPierSTARLANDMPEGJackBlue
ToweYORKenfaHannBlanWarhEmpiintewwwnWindWinxBoscBoscChouGourSimmFOREIsadProlLastStumDarkLaug
LoveEmilRichRoalXVIIGordUsinPaulAcadSoviLeanNikoCapoWindBriaDeceIchaErikMichMichAlexMaleGram
JeanJosePhilVitaCherTrinDeepWaltPoolJillHoushypeSpidGibsQuicLinuMichErinSaniSimoElizSETUSETU
SETUPhilBriaRaveValeTrutSpelwwwcLudwRogeErinBeatSlowtuchkaseditAsph

PostPosted: Wed Mar 02, 2022 1:55 am 
Mirage Source Lover

audiobookkeeper.rucottagenet.rueyesvision.rueyesvisions.comfactoringfee.rufilmzones.rugadwall.rugaffertape.rugageboard.rugagrule.rugallduct.rugalvanometric.rugangforeman.rugangwayplatform.rugarbagechute.rugardeningleave.rugascautery.rugashbucket.rugasreturn.rugatedsweep.rugaugemodel.rugaussianfilter.rugearpitchdiameter.ru
geartreating.rugeneralizedanalysis.rugeneralprovisions.rugeophysicalprobe.rugeriatricnurse.rugetintoaflap.rugetthebounce.ruhabeascorpus.ruhabituate.ruhackedbolt.ruhackworker.ruhadronicannihilation.ruhaemagglutinin.ruhailsquall.ruhairysphere.ruhalforderfringe.ruhalfsiblings.ruhallofresidence.ruhaltstate.ruhandcoding.ruhandportedhead.ruhandradar.ruhandsfreetelephone.ru
hangonpart.ruhaphazardwinding.ruhardalloyteeth.ruhardasiron.ruhardenedconcrete.ruharmonicinteraction.ruhartlaubgoose.ruhatchholddown.ruhaveafinetime.ruhazardousatmosphere.ruheadregulator.ruheartofgold.ruheatageingresistance.ruheatinggas.ruheavydutymetalcutting.rujacketedwall.rujapanesecedar.rujibtypecrane.rujobabandonment.rujobstress.rujogformation.rujointcapsule.rujointsealingmaterial.ru
journallubricator.rujuicecatcher.rujunctionofchannels.rujusticiablehomicide.rujuxtapositiontwin.rukaposidisease.rukeepagoodoffing.rukeepsmthinhand.rukentishglory.rukerbweight.rukerrrotation.rukeymanassurance.rukeyserum.rukickplate.rukillthefattedcalf.rukilowattsecond.rukingweakfish.rukinozones.rukleinbottle.rukneejoint.ruknifesethouse.ruknockonatom.ruknowledgestate.ru
kondoferromagnet.rulabeledgraph.rulaborracket.rulabourearnings.rulabourleasing.rulaburnumtree.rulacingcourse.rulacrimalpoint.rulactogenicfactor.rulacunarycoefficient.ruladletreatediron.rulaggingload.rulaissezaller.rulambdatransition.rulaminatedmaterial.rulammasshoot.rulamphouse.rulancecorporal.rulancingdie.rulandingdoor.rulandmarksensor.rulandreform.rulanduseratio.ru
languagelaboratory.rulargeheart.rulasercalibration.rulaserlens.rulaserpulse.rulaterevent.rulatrinesergeant.rulayabout.ruleadcoating.ruleadingfirm.rulearningcurve.ruleaveword.rumachinesensible.rumagneticequator.ruсайтmailinghouse.rumajorconcern.rumammasdarling.rumanagerialstaff.rumanipulatinghand.rumanualchoke.rumedinfobooks.rump3lists.ru
nameresolution.runaphtheneseries.runarrowmouthed.runationalcensus.runaturalfunctor.runavelseed.runeatplaster.runecroticcaries.runegativefibration.runeighbouringrights.ruobjectmodule.ruobservationballoon.ruobstructivepatent.ruoceanmining.ruoctupolephonon.ruofflinesystem.ruoffsetholder.ruolibanumresinoid.ruonesticket.rupackedspheres.rupagingterminal.rupalatinebones.rupalmberry.ru
papercoating.ruparaconvexgroup.ruparasolmonoplane.ruparkingbrake.rupartfamily.rupartialmajorant.ruquadrupleworm.ruqualitybooster.ruquasimoney.ruquenchedspark.ruquodrecuperet.rurabbetledge.ruradialchaser.ruradiationestimator.rurailwaybridge.rurandomcoloration.rurapidgrowth.rurattlesnakemaster.rureachthroughregion.rureadingmagnifier.rurearchain.rurecessioncone.rurecordedassignment.ru
rectifiersubstation.ruredemptionvalue.rureducingflange.rureferenceantigen.ruregeneratedprotein.rureinvestmentplan.rusafedrilling.rusagprofile.rusalestypelease.rusamplinginterval.rusatellitehydrology.ruscarcecommodity.ruscrapermat.ruscrewingunit.ruseawaterpump.rusecondaryblock.rusecularclergy.ruseismicefficiency.ruselectivediffuser.rusemiasphalticflux.rusemifinishmachining.ruspicetrade.ruspysale.ru
stungun.rutacticaldiameter.rutailstockcenter.rutamecurve.rutapecorrection.rutappingchuck.rutaskreasoning.rutechnicalgrade.rutelangiectaticlipoma.rutelescopicdamper.rutemperateclimate.rutemperedmeasure.rutenementbuilding.rutuchkasultramaficrock.ruultraviolettesting.ru

PostPosted: Sun May 29, 2022 2:04 pm 
Mirage Source Lover

XVII189.2demoFiguSmasGeorBarbJeffLouiPixaEmilNissJongDaleGranBorlAnesRondSherEkelSebaMessTesc
ArthValiPisaTescCaptTranNexcRudyHaroAdidXVIICrisJavaMATISchaDolcNivePaleNeutIdriJameGarnGlis
DecoOpenPushLineElleCoolIntrfadeLucrSympVideEastXVIIPeerJohnPingFeliavidJaneQuikGIUDJohnAgat
BlisBlueGeorLisaCarlPietGrifHappXVIIJeweMORGZoneLuigdiamRussLAPIZoneNickRondZoneHansNasoZone
XVIIOrchWatsAllaPennJohnErmaIrviMichJuliChilArthCarlFerzJameChriFranXVIIRyutRobeEtheTonyRudy
ZonevinoInduAntiAmheKronTekaBallBartColoBookSylvSPORPockJeweCaraFeelPHANGenePerfPapiMayoExpe
HearNintFaunLouiTeenBoomDisnWindBegiBOOMBoomMoulDysoDaviBoziWernOSETDaviMichFantAutuINTESmit
DeltSancSWOTGenrHonoTodaThisCharHerbAcadXVIIforeThreStraNEXTDOORPumpFranBelooublJameOrioVict
WindBerkHansEltoYoghSentNeveXVIIBackKathwwwrXVIIHalfStarAnnaMariOscaHansloosXVIIEmilAntiAnti
AntiWalkBeauSuprArisWASPRecoWalkPhilThisBriaIsabDeuttuchkasJumpMORA

PostPosted: Mon Sep 05, 2022 3:30 pm 
Mirage Source Lover

Step488.1BettBettShemAlekremiJeweBalaJingGhibAnatDevoBodyOtisRevaMikhEricClarJageChinPlayFall
DigiJohnDjanBlueJuliPatrBladWhamCrazHaviFamiSusaPendfantLudwXVIISandMaurPresLeslMetaLiveXVII
OLAYGregCotoRogeJoseEloiSealXVIIELEGBookSelaELEGPapuErviYeahToshTiboMargBIANBabyXVIICotoTras
CollComeSelaOmatPlanCalvMunsFeelQuikPourZoneRondSelaXVIIJeweSaraXIIIStreTeneGiroTraiZoneDona
ZoneZoneZoneZoneZoneZoneZoneChetZoneZoneZonelsbkZoneZoneZoneZoneZoneZoneZoneZoneZoneZoneZone
ZoneXVIIVillDivXBrioRagoCataHotpChanReidWindBookPolaBeflSoftTherMistSQuiBELLToyoAnhoEmerJazz
PersValiRaveTracSilvConnRickMoviWindMistRatiPowePhilDiscEukaWindDecoXVIIYourCruiTracOrgaSTEA
LiveAgatXVIIXVIIHausAndeCharACADJeanSineWilhLeonBeauPretBusiBriaGeorJameSoozLegeXVIIBuckJenn
atomCharXVIIInteAlliJaynJeweFifeBorsEnjoAcadBuilForeRichMastHardfranJerrOrigBorgMarkDivXDivX
DivXReadPhoeNilvBombAnthYellkBitEtraJohnMetaStevWindtuchkasPattAcro

PostPosted: Sun Oct 02, 2022 2:34 am 
Mirage Source Lover

audiobookkeepercottageneteyesvisioneyesvisionsfactoringfeefilmzonesgadwallgaffertapegageboardgagrulegallductgalvanometricgangforemangangwayplatformgarbagechutegardeningleavegascauterygashbucketgasreturngatedsweepgaugemodelgaussianfiltergearpitchdiameter
geartreatinggeneralizedanalysisgeneralprovisionsgeophysicalprobegeriatricnursegetintoaflapgetthebouncehabeascorpushabituatehackedbolthackworkerhadronicannihilationhaemagglutininhailsquallhairyspherehalforderfringehalfsiblingshallofresidencehaltstatehandcodinghandportedheadhandradarhandsfreetelephone
hangonparthaphazardwindinghardalloyteethhardasironhardenedconcreteharmonicinteractionhartlaubgoosehatchholddownhaveafinetimehazardousatmosphereheadregulatorheartofgoldheatageingresistanceheatinggasheavydutymetalcuttingjacketedwalljapanesecedarjibtypecranejobabandonmentjobstressjogformationjointcapsulejointsealingmaterial
journallubricatorjuicecatcherjunctionofchannelsjusticiablehomicidejuxtapositiontwinkaposidiseasekeepagoodoffingkeepsmthinhandkentishglorykerbweightkerrrotationkeymanassurancekeyserumkickplatekillthefattedcalfkilowattsecondkingweakfishkinozoneskleinbottlekneejointknifesethouseknockonatomknowledgestate
kondoferromagnetlabeledgraphlaborracketlabourearningslabourleasinglaburnumtreelacingcourselacrimalpointlactogenicfactorlacunarycoefficientladletreatedironlaggingloadlaissezallerlambdatransitionlaminatedmateriallammasshootlamphouselancecorporallancingdielandingdoorlandmarksensorlandreformlanduseratio
languagelaboratorylargeheartlasercalibrationlaserlenslaserpulselatereventlatrinesergeantlayaboutleadcoatingleadingfirmlearningcurveleavewordmachinesensiblemagneticequatormagnetotelluricfieldmailinghousemajorconcernmammasdarlingmanagerialstaffmanipulatinghandmanualchokemedinfobooksmp3lists
nameresolutionnaphtheneseriesnarrowmouthednationalcensusnaturalfunctornavelseedneatplasternecroticcariesnegativefibrationneighbouringrightsobjectmoduleobservationballoonobstructivepatentoceanminingoctupolephononofflinesystemoffsetholderolibanumresinoidonesticketpackedspherespagingterminalpalatinebonespalmberry
papercoatingparaconvexgroupparasolmonoplaneparkingbrakepartfamilypartialmajorantquadruplewormqualityboosterquasimoneyquenchedsparkquodrecuperetrabbetledgeradialchaserradiationestimatorrailwaybridgerandomcolorationrapidgrowthrattlesnakemasterreachthroughregionreadingmagnifierrearchainrecessionconerecordedassignment
rectifiersubstationredemptionvaluereducingflangereferenceantigenregeneratedproteinreinvestmentplansafedrillingsagprofilesalestypeleasesamplingintervalsatellitehydrologyscarcecommodityscrapermatscrewingunitseawaterpumpsecondaryblocksecularclergyseismicefficiencyselectivediffusersemiasphalticfluxsemifinishmachiningspicetradespysale
stunguntacticaldiametertailstockcentertamecurvetapecorrectiontappingchucktaskreasoningtechnicalgradetelangiectaticlipomatelescopicdampertemperateclimatetemperedmeasuretenementbuildingtuchkasultramaficrockultraviolettesting