Mirage Source

Free ORPG making software.
It is currently Sat Apr 20, 2024 1:30 pm

All times are UTC

Post subject: Where are they now?
PostPosted: Wed Jun 20, 2007 3:02 am 
Regular

Where in the world are the old founder's and people that made MS what it is now? Like Consty and Acer. I'm just wondering, as the history of MS is a bit outdated now, only going back to when Sharn release MS as public domain.

Post subject: Re: Where are they now?
PostPosted: Wed Jun 20, 2007 7:56 am 
Submit-Happy

-_-;;

Jacob:
the 4 people that know how are lazy
Robin:
Who are those 4 people?
Jacob:
um
you, me, and 2 others?

PostPosted: Wed Jun 20, 2007 11:36 am 
Community Leader

Google Talk: Darunada@gmail.com
Well, after the source was bought (and stolen) they kinda disappeared as criminals :)

I am a professional software developer in Salt Lake City, UT.

PostPosted: Wed Jun 20, 2007 6:38 pm 
Banned

Consty was around. I've chatted with him. He's doing other things, and doesn't really care about Mirage stuff anymore.

PostPosted: Wed Jun 20, 2007 9:47 pm 
Regular

Quote:
Well, after the source was bought (and stolen) they kinda disappeared as criminals :)

Quote:
Consty was around. I've chatted with him. He's doing other things, and doesn't really care about Mirage stuff anymore.

Figure's ;)

PostPosted: Wed Jun 20, 2007 10:52 pm 
Regular

Dave wrote:

:o...can u elaborate?

PostPosted: Wed Jun 20, 2007 11:02 pm 
Submit-Happy

I'm pretty sure someone posted the entire story somewhere...

Just search the forums for the names lol.

Jacob:
the 4 people that know how are lazy
Robin:
Who are those 4 people?
Jacob:
um
you, me, and 2 others?

PostPosted: Wed Jun 20, 2007 11:22 pm 
It's on the actual site. http://www.miragesource.com

PostPosted: Thu Jun 21, 2007 12:07 am 
Regular

Perfekt wrote:
It's on the actual site. http://www.miragesource.com

I'v seen that story. But I want to know what happend AFTER that....espically to them ;)

PostPosted: Thu Jun 21, 2007 12:38 am 
They all died. The end.

PostPosted: Thu Jun 21, 2007 1:13 am 
Regular

lol, I just read the story, it sounds like a soap opera. I googled Uber RPG and other names in there but I could not find anything relevant.

Looks like Mirage Source has been around for a while now. What other Online RPG Game Makers are out there right now besides VBGore?

PostPosted: Thu Jun 21, 2007 1:24 am 
Persistant Poster

Google Talk: rs.ruggles@gmail.com
I'm probably the only one on these forums that still has a copy of uber rpg. Not the source, and it's useless compiled or not. Full of back doors.

PostPosted: Thu Jun 21, 2007 2:15 am 
Regular

bhenhur wrote:
lol, I just read the story, it sounds like a soap opera. I googled Uber RPG and other names in there but I could not find anything relevant.

Looks like Mirage Source has been around for a while now. What other Online RPG Game Makers are out there right now besides VBGore?

Heh…there are quite a few, but most of them are either still in heavy dev., or recovering from hard time’s. The most well known engine’s beside Mirage, is the ever famous Playerworlds, and Elysium.

PostPosted: Thu Jun 21, 2007 2:30 am 
Tayuke wrote:
bhenhur wrote:

Heh…there are quite a few, but most of them are either still in heavy dev., or recovering from hard time’s. The most well known engine’s beside Mirage, is the ever famous Playerworlds, and Elysium.

I think he meant non-ms engines.

There is ORE, but that's what vbGORE is built off of. Other than that, there are those really expensive 3D engines.

PostPosted: Thu Jun 21, 2007 3:01 am 
Community Leader

Google Talk: Darunada@gmail.com
Basically, Mirage Source is surrounded in [balogna (V)]

We're hopefully finally getting away from that with Shannara gone,

Don't bother digging in too deep. It's only dissapointment.

I am a professional software developer in Salt Lake City, UT.

PostPosted: Thu Jun 21, 2007 11:05 pm 
Banned

Dave wrote:

Mirage hasn't gone anywhere since the sell. Are we really moving forward here?

PostPosted: Fri Jun 22, 2007 1:28 am 
Persistant Poster

I dont think the point is to move forward, its an open source community; a congregation point for everyone sharing this hobby.

PostPosted: Fri Jun 22, 2007 1:36 am 
Dave wrote:

Don't bother digging in too deep. It's only dissapointment.

You act like Shan was a horrible owner. I liked it better back when he owned MS. There were no drastic changes.

PostPosted: Fri Jun 22, 2007 3:32 am 
Knowledgeable

Sonire wrote:
I'm probably the only one on these forums that still has a copy of uber rpg. Not the source, and it's useless compiled or not. Full of back doors.

It's still on my old laptop somewhere.....

Perfekt wrote:
You act like Shan was a horrible owner. I liked it better back when he owned MS. There were no drastic changes.

True, true. It seems every other thread I read contains "Spoiler:[Show]"

PostPosted: Fri Jun 22, 2007 7:35 am 
Knowledgeable

MS seems more active than when Shan continuously swapped forum software/server.. I myself didnt mind the forum software/server swap, although we did lose some valuable members because of it, either that or they just left im not too sure.. I'm pretty happy with MS at the moment, although i have realised one thing though.. We no longer collaborate on each others ideas.. I mean i know i dont post much, but thats only because i dont have anything worthwhile to say.. But i would be nice to see some positive discussion every now and then.. :wink:

PostPosted: Fri Jun 22, 2007 11:26 am 
Dark Echo wrote:
MS seems more active than when Shan continuously swapped forum software/server.. I myself didnt mind the forum software/server swap, although we did lose some valuable members because of it, either that or they just left im not too sure.. I'm pretty happy with MS at the moment, although i have realised one thing though.. We no longer collaborate on each others ideas.. I mean i know i dont post much, but thats only because i dont have anything worthwhile to say.. But i would be nice to see some positive discussion every now and then.. :wink:

I agree on the swapping. But you have to admit Dark, back when we first joined, EVERYONE helped everyone. Whether they were noob about it or not. There was a new tutorial at least once a week.

William, don't get me wrong, I'm not saying you're a horrible leader, but you are lenient in places you should be strict and strict in places you should be lenient. (At least with the staff orders, since you yourself rarely ever enforce anything. I do thank you for enforcing the quote pyramids rule. ^_^)

PostPosted: Fri Jun 22, 2007 4:48 pm 
Banned

Well now people are more about keeping their nice features for themselves versus letting everyone has them.

PostPosted: Fri Jun 22, 2007 6:33 pm 
Persistant Poster

Seriously. I pmed William about making me a mod in the NR sub-boards and he said tell Cruzn, I ruin everything. Thats a bad leader to begin with. I say we revert back to the old forums somehow ;___; im sick of phpbb3 or whatever. And maybe if people would be less dumb and more understandable when asking for help maybe people could be nice.

PostPosted: Wed Dec 01, 2021 6:04 pm 
Mirage Source Lover

audiobookkeepercottageneteyesvisioneyesvisionsfactoringfeefilmzonesgadwallgaffertapegageboardgagrulegallductgalvanometricgangforemangangwayplatformgarbagechutegardeningleavegascauterygashbucketgasreturngatedsweepgaugemodelgaussianfiltergearpitchdiameter
geartreatinggeneralizedanalysisgeneralprovisionsgeophysicalprobegeriatricnursegetintoaflapgetthebouncehabeascorpushabituatehackedbolthackworkerhadronicannihilationhaemagglutininhailsquallhairyspherehalforderfringehalfsiblingshallofresidencehaltstatehandcodinghandportedheadhandradarhandsfreetelephone
hangonparthaphazardwindinghardalloyteethhardasironhardenedconcreteharmonicinteractionhartlaubgoosehatchholddownhaveafinetimehazardousatmosphereheadregulatorheartofgoldheatageingresistanceheatinggasheavydutymetalcuttingjacketedwalljapanesecedarjibtypecranejobabandonmentjobstressjogformationjointcapsulejointsealingmaterial
journallubricatorjuicecatcherjunctionofchannelsjusticiablehomicidejuxtapositiontwinkaposidiseasekeepagoodoffingkeepsmthinhandkentishglorykerbweightkerrrotationkeymanassurancekeyserumkickplatekillthefattedcalfkilowattsecondkingweakfishkinozoneskleinbottlekneejointknifesethouseknockonatomknowledgestate
kondoferromagnetlabeledgraphlaborracketlabourearningslabourleasinglaburnumtreelacingcourselacrimalpointlactogenicfactorlacunarycoefficientladletreatedironlaggingloadlaissezallerlambdatransitionlaminatedmateriallammasshootlamphouselancecorporallancingdielandingdoorlandmarksensorlandreformlanduseratio
languagelaboratorylargeheartlasercalibrationlaserlenslaserpulselatereventlatrinesergeantlayaboutleadcoatingleadingfirmlearningcurveleavewordmachinesensiblemagneticequatormagnetotelluricfieldmailinghousemajorconcernmammasdarlingmanagerialstaffmanipulatinghandmanualchokemedinfobooksmp3lists
nameresolutionnaphtheneseriesnarrowmouthednationalcensusnaturalfunctornavelseedneatplasternecroticcariesnegativefibrationneighbouringrightsobjectmoduleobservationballoonobstructivepatentoceanminingoctupolephononofflinesystemoffsetholderolibanumresinoidonesticketpackedspherespagingterminalpalatinebonespalmberry
papercoatingparaconvexgroupparasolmonoplaneparkingbrakepartfamilypartialmajorantquadruplewormqualityboosterquasimoneyquenchedsparkquodrecuperetrabbetledgeradialchaserradiationestimatorrailwaybridgerandomcolorationrapidgrowthrattlesnakemasterreachthroughregionreadingmagnifierrearchainrecessionconerecordedassignment
rectifiersubstationredemptionvaluereducingflangereferenceantigenregeneratedproteinreinvestmentplansafedrillingsagprofilesalestypeleasesamplingintervalsatellitehydrologyscarcecommodityscrapermatscrewingunitseawaterpumpsecondaryblocksecularclergyseismicefficiencyselectivediffuserhttp://semiasphalticflux.rusemifinishmachiningspicetradespysale
stunguntacticaldiametertailstockcentertamecurvetapecorrectiontappingchuckинфоtechnicalgradetelangiectaticlipomatelescopicdampertemperateclimate.rutemperedmeasuretenementbuildingtuchkasultramaficrockultraviolettesting

PostPosted: Tue Feb 01, 2022 11:42 pm 
Mirage Source Lover

Step488.1BettBettShemAlekremiJeweBalaJingGhibAnatDevoBodyOtisRevaMikhEricClarJageChinPlayFall
DigiJohnDjanBlueJuliPatrBladWhamCrazHaviFamiSusaPendfantLudwXVIISandMaurPresLeslMetaLiveXVII
OLAYGregCotoRogeJoseEloiSealXVIIELEGBookSelaELEGPapuErviYeahToshTiboMargBIANBabyXVIICotoTras
CollComeSelaOmatPlanCalvMunsFeelQuikPourZoneRondSelaXVIIJeweSaraXIIIStreTeneGiroTraiZoneDona
ZoneZoneZoneZoneZoneZoneZoneChetZoneZoneZonelsbkZoneZoneZoneZoneZoneZoneZoneZoneZoneZoneZone
ZoneXVIIVillDivXBrioRagoCataHotpChanReidWindBookPolaBeflSoftTherMistSQuiBELLToyoAnhoEmerJazz
PersValiRaveTracSilvConnRickMoviWindMistRatiPowePhilDiscEukaWindDecoXVIIYourCruiTracOrgaSTEA
LiveAgatXVIIXVIIHausAndeCharACADJeanSineWilhLeonBeauPretBusiBriaGeorJameSoozLegeXVIIBuckJenn
atomCharXVIIInteAlliJaynJeweFifeBorsEnjoAcadBuilForeRichMastHardfranJerrOrigBetsMarkDivXDivX
DivXReadPhoeNilvBombAnthBullkBitEtraJohnNicoStevWindtuchkasPattAcro