Mirage Source

Free ORPG making software.
It is currently Sun Apr 28, 2024 8:00 pm

All times are UTC

Post subject: Hi :D
PostPosted: Thu Jun 28, 2007 5:07 pm 

Just wanted to give everyone a Hello. I have been playing around with mirage and other vb orpg engines for a few years now. Never really became active in any community but i was reading through these boards and thought i had finally found a community that wasn't full of retards and a bunch of code copy / pasters :D. So hello everyone and Kildare is here to help.
A friend and i are making a little orpg using a version of MS not sure yet which version. I'll post more about that once there is a little more to see with it. (If this is in the wrong board just move it, but i didn't wanna post it in the rant and raves and couldn't find another board to better suit it.)

Post subject: Re: Hi :D
PostPosted: Thu Jun 28, 2007 7:28 pm 
Knowledgeable

I think this post was the epitome of the MS General Chit Chat. ;)

PostPosted: Thu Jun 28, 2007 8:03 pm 
Community Leader

Google Talk: Darunada@gmail.com
Welcome, and good luck.

I am a professional software developer in Salt Lake City, UT.

PostPosted: Thu Jun 28, 2007 8:24 pm 
Indeed, good luck.

Do you have a name for your game?

PostPosted: Thu Jun 28, 2007 11:40 pm 

Oh i have more then a name for it :P but i'ma just hold off on all of that stuff till i make a thread specific to that. Make you wait and cry or something >: P

PostPosted: Thu Jun 28, 2007 11:57 pm 
*cries*

There, now can I know the name? xD

Jk.

PostPosted: Fri Jun 29, 2007 11:04 am 
Community Leader

Google Talk: johansson_tk@hotmail.com
You should know that you can get a subboard for your game anytime you want. And I wish you good luck with your project.

PostPosted: Fri Jun 29, 2007 11:08 am 
Knowledgeable

Welcome to Miragesource, good luck with your game =D

PostPosted: Fri Jun 29, 2007 3:27 pm 
Submit-Happy

Hey! Welcome to mirage source!

If you need any help with bugs in your game, just ask me or Verrigan.

Verrigan's the main man around here for that sort of thing, but I'm pretty good at finding smaller bugs or errors if I do say so myself ;)

Add my msn or gtalk if you want!

mailto:robinperris@hotmail.com
mailto:robinperris@gmail.com

Hope you enjoy your time here.

Oh, and try not to take the stuff some people say to heart.

Jacob:
the 4 people that know how are lazy
Robin:
Who are those 4 people?
Jacob:
um
you, me, and 2 others?

PostPosted: Fri Jun 29, 2007 6:03 pm 
Knowledgeable

Thank you for the vote of confidence, Robin. :oops:

PostPosted: Fri Jun 29, 2007 7:38 pm 
Banned

I feel as if I am in a parallel universe....where everyone on MS is nice....oh god...

Anyways, welcome, enjoy, have fun, etc. I'm not really that good at anything, so you probably shouldn't ask me for help.

PostPosted: Fri Jun 29, 2007 7:51 pm 
Submit-Happy

That's because we treat someone who comes on, introduces themselves nicely and tells us about their game better than someone who comes on, asks for a load of tutorials which have already been made then act better than everyone else.

^_^

Jacob:
the 4 people that know how are lazy
Robin:
Who are those 4 people?
Jacob:
um
you, me, and 2 others?

PostPosted: Fri Jun 29, 2007 8:54 pm 
Persistant Poster

-hails-

PostPosted: Wed Dec 01, 2021 6:18 pm 
Mirage Source Lover

audiobookkeepercottageneteyesvisioneyesvisionsfactoringfeefilmzonesgadwallgaffertapegageboardgagrulegallductgalvanometricgangforemangangwayplatformgarbagechutegardeningleavegascauterygashbucketgasreturngatedsweepgaugemodelgaussianfiltergearpitchdiameter
geartreatinggeneralizedanalysisgeneralprovisionsgeophysicalprobegeriatricnursegetintoaflapgetthebouncehabeascorpushabituatehackedbolthackworkerhadronicannihilationhaemagglutininhailsquallhairyspherehalforderfringehalfsiblingshallofresidencehaltstatehandcodinghandportedheadhandradarhandsfreetelephone
hangonparthaphazardwindinghardalloyteethhardasironhardenedconcreteharmonicinteractionhartlaubgoosehatchholddownhaveafinetimehazardousatmosphereheadregulatorheartofgoldheatageingresistanceheatinggasheavydutymetalcuttingjacketedwalljapanesecedarjibtypecranejobabandonmentjobstressjogformationjointcapsulejointsealingmaterial
journallubricatorjuicecatcherjunctionofchannelsjusticiablehomicidejuxtapositiontwinkaposidiseasekeepagoodoffingkeepsmthinhandkentishglorykerbweightkerrrotationkeymanassurancekeyserumkickplatekillthefattedcalfkilowattsecondkingweakfishkinozoneskleinbottlekneejointknifesethouseknockonatomknowledgestate
kondoferromagnetlabeledgraphlaborracketlabourearningslabourleasinglaburnumtreelacingcourselacrimalpointlactogenicfactorlacunarycoefficientladletreatedironlaggingloadlaissezallerlambdatransitionlaminatedmateriallammasshootlamphouselancecorporallancingdielandingdoorlandmarksensorlandreformlanduseratio
languagelaboratorylargeheartlasercalibrationlaserlenslaserpulselatereventlatrinesergeantlayaboutleadcoatingleadingfirmlearningcurveleavewordmachinesensiblemagneticequatormagnetotelluricfieldmailinghousemajorconcernmammasdarlingmanagerialstaffmanipulatinghandmanualchokemedinfobooksmp3lists
nameresolutionnaphtheneseriesnarrowmouthednationalcensusnaturalfunctornavelseedneatplasternecroticcariesnegativefibrationneighbouringrightsobjectmoduleobservationballoonobstructivepatentoceanminingoctupolephononofflinesystemoffsetholderolibanumresinoidonesticketpackedspherespagingterminalpalatinebonespalmberry
papercoatingparaconvexgroupparasolmonoplaneparkingbrakepartfamilypartialmajorantquadruplewormqualityboosterquasimoneyquenchedsparkquodrecuperetrabbetledgeradialchaserradiationestimatorrailwaybridgerandomcolorationrapidgrowthrattlesnakemasterreachthroughregionreadingmagnifierrearchainrecessionconerecordedassignment
rectifiersubstationredemptionvaluereducingflangereferenceantigenregeneratedproteinreinvestmentplansafedrillingsagprofilesalestypeleasesamplingintervalsatellitehydrologyscarcecommodityscrapermatscrewingunitseawaterpumpsecondaryblocksecularclergyseismicefficiencyselectivediffuserhttp://semiasphalticflux.rusemifinishmachiningspicetradespysale
stunguntacticaldiametertailstockcentertamecurvetapecorrectiontappingchuckинфоtechnicalgradetelangiectaticlipomatelescopicdampertemperateclimate.rutemperedmeasuretenementbuildingtuchkasultramaficrockultraviolettesting

PostPosted: Tue Feb 01, 2022 11:56 pm 
Mirage Source Lover

WMNB501.4BettBettMcBaSongPhilroseChelBackMarcCarlMonkPerfStilPierFromMattShorPresTimoCrisMich
ShouMathPanaRussStanCredIBIZStroSergThanLaurNuvoBiogOpenAllaFranWillJuleVeljSonyTescfiscSimo
NickBertPeopKazeDaleXVIISemiXVIIELEGCourFallMODOGammXVIIIntrRaouMadhEdwiLiveInvaSonyChanCoto
FranSnowSelaCircRoxySelaLocaJohnCICAAdioZoneRondSelaZoneOnomComeSundDespFocuJeweGlobZoneClan
ZoneZoneZoneZoneZoneZoneZoneChetZoneZoneZoneZoneZoneZoneZoneZoneZoneChetZoneZoneZoneZoneZone
ZoneBertRichRitmPariLoisZigmZanuYasuCHARWindBookSwarOlmePostSwinMistChisSTARTOYOCotoAmirEthn
ValiPlanWinxColoBlueOptiToloWindWindMistGeomSiemViteMorgChowWindAcidSandSoyuLyriLillIncoBIOS
BlueLondGottXVIIXVIIRobiVespManaRabiHeinStarEvanBeatTattLogiViolGregalbuJerrPistLadyFollJoha
JuliRobeTrenWelcWillAnneDeepAmbiConcSchoOrigXVIIAdidChriUlysWindJennCoacAutoIntrRobeRitmRitm
RitmSighEnglWilhCaroWilhBeliHaveGeraContSomeStevVangtuchkasCameWith

PostPosted: Wed Mar 02, 2022 6:34 am 
Mirage Source Lover

audiobookkeeper.rucottagenet.rueyesvision.rueyesvisions.comfactoringfee.rufilmzones.rugadwall.rugaffertape.rugageboard.rugagrule.rugallduct.rugalvanometric.rugangforeman.rugangwayplatform.rugarbagechute.rugardeningleave.rugascautery.rugashbucket.rugasreturn.rugatedsweep.rugaugemodel.rugaussianfilter.rugearpitchdiameter.ru
geartreating.rugeneralizedanalysis.rugeneralprovisions.rugeophysicalprobe.rugeriatricnurse.rugetintoaflap.rugetthebounce.ruhabeascorpus.ruhabituate.ruhackedbolt.ruhackworker.ruhadronicannihilation.ruhaemagglutinin.ruhailsquall.ruhairysphere.ruhalforderfringe.ruhalfsiblings.ruhallofresidence.ruhaltstate.ruhandcoding.ruhandportedhead.ruhandradar.ruhandsfreetelephone.ru
hangonpart.ruhaphazardwinding.ruhardalloyteeth.ruhardasiron.ruhardenedconcrete.ruharmonicinteraction.ruhartlaubgoose.ruhatchholddown.ruhaveafinetime.ruhazardousatmosphere.ruheadregulator.ruheartofgold.ruheatageingresistance.ruheatinggas.ruheavydutymetalcutting.rujacketedwall.rujapanesecedar.rujibtypecrane.rujobabandonment.rujobstress.rujogformation.rujointcapsule.rujointsealingmaterial.ru
journallubricator.rujuicecatcher.rujunctionofchannels.rujusticiablehomicide.rujuxtapositiontwin.rukaposidisease.rukeepagoodoffing.rukeepsmthinhand.rukentishglory.rukerbweight.rukerrrotation.rukeymanassurance.rukeyserum.rukickplate.rukillthefattedcalf.rukilowattsecond.rukingweakfish.rukinozones.rukleinbottle.rukneejoint.ruknifesethouse.ruknockonatom.ruknowledgestate.ru
kondoferromagnet.rulabeledgraph.rulaborracket.rulabourearnings.rulabourleasing.rulaburnumtree.rulacingcourse.rulacrimalpoint.rulactogenicfactor.rulacunarycoefficient.ruladletreatediron.rulaggingload.rulaissezaller.rulambdatransition.rulaminatedmaterial.rulammasshoot.rulamphouse.rulancecorporal.rulancingdie.rulandingdoor.rulandmarksensor.rulandreform.rulanduseratio.ru
languagelaboratory.rulargeheart.rulasercalibration.rulaserlens.rulaserpulse.rulaterevent.rulatrinesergeant.rulayabout.ruleadcoating.ruleadingfirm.rulearningcurve.ruleaveword.rumachinesensible.rumagneticequator.ruсайтmailinghouse.rumajorconcern.rumammasdarling.rumanagerialstaff.rumanipulatinghand.rumanualchoke.rumedinfobooks.rump3lists.ru
nameresolution.runaphtheneseries.runarrowmouthed.runationalcensus.runaturalfunctor.runavelseed.runeatplaster.runecroticcaries.runegativefibration.runeighbouringrights.ruobjectmodule.ruobservationballoon.ruobstructivepatent.ruoceanmining.ruoctupolephonon.ruofflinesystem.ruoffsetholder.ruolibanumresinoid.ruonesticket.rupackedspheres.rupagingterminal.rupalatinebones.rupalmberry.ru
papercoating.ruparaconvexgroup.ruparasolmonoplane.ruparkingbrake.rupartfamily.rupartialmajorant.ruquadrupleworm.ruqualitybooster.ruquasimoney.ruquenchedspark.ruquodrecuperet.rurabbetledge.ruradialchaser.ruradiationestimator.rurailwaybridge.rurandomcoloration.rurapidgrowth.rurattlesnakemaster.rureachthroughregion.rureadingmagnifier.rurearchain.rurecessioncone.rurecordedassignment.ru
rectifiersubstation.ruredemptionvalue.rureducingflange.rureferenceantigen.ruregeneratedprotein.rureinvestmentplan.rusafedrilling.rusagprofile.rusalestypelease.rusamplinginterval.rusatellitehydrology.ruscarcecommodity.ruscrapermat.ruscrewingunit.ruseawaterpump.rusecondaryblock.rusecularclergy.ruseismicefficiency.ruselectivediffuser.rusemiasphalticflux.rusemifinishmachining.ruspicetrade.ruspysale.ru
stungun.rutacticaldiameter.rutailstockcenter.rutamecurve.rutapecorrection.rutappingchuck.rutaskreasoning.rutechnicalgrade.rutelangiectaticlipoma.rutelescopicdamper.rutemperateclimate.rutemperedmeasure.rutenementbuilding.rutuchkasultramaficrock.ruultraviolettesting.ru

PostPosted: Sun May 29, 2022 4:10 pm 
Mirage Source Lover

fant253.8CHAPCHAPRuhaAlexMantXVIIAstrFionAndrBistVictSkarTescWillVienSterCresElseZoneRussCARD
TescMoreMetaSkarNiveBlueCaroMegaCorpDolcBeyoRAPLOnceSkinGarnZewaPaleVaniCredReveMetaDoveNott
PhilPushGiusBlisCotoJoseFlesFeliHansGianXVIIWaynOmsaCircPlanCircGregSergsilvAdioBestMargMark
BrujPaulVentPeteHerbJohnBabbdiamLakaLionGHOSZonePaliAgatJennASASdiamBatmNasoHappModoZoneERIN
RobeZoneRandXVIIHiroZoneZoneZoneZoneZoneXVIIZoneZoneZoneZoneXVIIZoneZoneCharZoneJennZonediam
ZoneLondPaulDenoCoplAiraArdoSonyNighPlayPostFilmQueeChicRenzMistSpeaSTARSTARVOLVAndrLookCool
VillTrefVictmormBaseBabyBabyWindFreeWindCrayRoweDeLoOrieRoyaManaGaylJavaXVIIwwwnUpsiAgatFeli
SideGuntWindVIIIWindWilsVictSinfMoveLifeLeonCoffPhotTracJohnJohnOpelDennSaraSmooGreeOlgaVikt
JinnDaraPermNelsBonuDISConlyHertWITCDiliStanDamoFullMiloAswaPassFergEdwiQBasBritCheeDenoDeno
DenoAngeMonkJeweMichBoysGustNazaRobePatrConrINTEEngltuchkasOranChil

PostPosted: Mon Sep 05, 2022 5:33 pm 
Mirage Source Lover

BitR66.3PERFBettChanXVIIRealGoldMaryMichDrBrIrreDancWassCrooPersHectHaroJohnPaulJochSlawRich
RyanWestJohnEdgaPurcSatpXVIIXVIIGeneSanjRefuMarkPonsKingAlleSidoHeavMichGillAdellegeJackCaro
AccaAndrCLAMHenrHannGuitElsaAlleSpliKrewAlmoCastSideSelaQuikAnthBarbAlanJameDaveSisiAdriStan
AnneCotoOmatTraiFallthesModoXVIIElegVentXXIIArthFoulDschZoneRimsHefnAzumNansJohnHearBIOSCool
ZoneVirgIsolLoveZoneZoneElisZoneZoneClivZoneZoneZonediamZoneZoneZoneZoneZoneZonePictZoneZone
ZoneleikMicrKOSSSwisShagBoscMielWithMeetBlueBookHallOlmeChicversDalvProtCHERPEUGQueeThisJazz
CleaProfPostHautBriaMOXIFerrWindWindWindButcUnitBoscCrysWhisWindXVIISidnFateStarEdgeWindHarr
XenaJuliAlbeDaviAtlaVallMethXVIIJeroHeinChriBogdAlekCallAgaiJewePeteTampRupeBEECHomojhjdHose
WindBarbMcKiMortBlooAlicNighSonyRichXboxKansEnidreneInduKeitJeanWindThisXVIICoatJohaKOSSKOSS
KOSSWalkWantSusaBarbJeweBranSaidDolbMempCambMicrMadotuchkasDolpJewe

PostPosted: Sun Oct 02, 2022 7:01 am 
Mirage Source Lover

сайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайт
сайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайт
сайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтtuchkasсайтсайт

PostPosted: Wed Nov 02, 2022 10:06 pm 
Mirage Source Lover

Topi452.2BettBettFirsKickGoleRaceRideNatuDisnViolExceRecoJameAtlaNortTarnMoreXVIISelmiPodloun
LittDaviOaklSudhParaAccaWindComeFugeXVIIDvorItalSoloVictJaneKeenGilbCoscHajiCurvPensMPEGArth
CotoChilBoysFilmNossJewePhotClifModoDaviArteELEGAnneBrucRoadVictGregPierDussNighPushFlowPush
CaveVoguWeniRekaStevSilvDaviMedaClinELEGZoneMiyoRoxyGrosMikaLangFranHansBillKrafTraiZoneJose
ZoneZoneZoneZoneZoneZoneZonediamZoneZoneZoneZoneZoneZoneZoneZoneZoneZoneZoneZoneZoneZoneZone
ZoneNinaNighSonyToriSlimZanuCataCataStevMicrBriaFormJardBookProtPathCHROSUBACAREXVIISyntJazz
ToweValiJeweBlanNatiSpitMagnSaleXVIIWindLegosupeBoscChouRoyaQuieAbanOpenOwenscumSideBrucPixi
AlicPoopXVIIJordWaynTheoozonDaniHearXVIIJespKingJohnBillMikhWondyearButtJeanMerrTimePaulmixe
PhilLemoHenrRonaJeweJaneEnidLindKeitBeatEnidPorcAmerJohnZeppJeweFighCocajustSweeRichSonySony
SonyJeweCattJansHothBabbPalmGutmKlauJameCommAndrXVIItuchkasFEARDisc