It is currently Fri Apr 19, 2024 1:33 pm

All times are UTC

Post subject: bltTransparent
PostPosted: Sat Aug 18, 2007 11:29 am 
Community Leader

Google Talk: johansson_tk@hotmail.com
How come this works:
Code:
Call BitBlt(frmMirage.picInv(Q).hDC, 0, 0, PIC_X, PIC_Y + 32, frmMirage.picItemSetBMP.hDC, 0, 32, SRCCOPY)

WHen this does not?
Code:
Call TransparentBlt(frmMirage.picInv(Q).hDC, 0, 0, PIC_X, PIC_Y + 32, frmMirage.picItemSetBMP.hDC, 0, 32, 32, 64, RGB(0, 0, 0))

I do have encrypted gfx with zlib but I wouldn't think that would make a difference?

Post subject: Re: bltTransparent
PostPosted: Sat Aug 18, 2007 12:22 pm 
Submit-Happy

Show us the bltTransparent code.

By the way, this is going to lag your game to hell.

Jacob:
the 4 people that know how are lazy
Robin:
Who are those 4 people?
Jacob:
um
you, me, and 2 others?

PostPosted: Sat Aug 18, 2007 1:32 pm 
Community Leader

Google Talk: johansson_tk@hotmail.com
Really? Is blitTransparent that much worse than bitblt?

PostPosted: Sat Aug 18, 2007 1:51 pm 
Submit-Happy

BitBlting 50 picture boxes is bad in itself.

I was working with the Konfuze Milestone source the other day, and when I opened the inventory my FPS dropped from 32 to 21.

Jacob:
Robin:
Who are those 4 people?
Jacob:
um
you, me, and 2 others?

PostPosted: Sat Aug 18, 2007 1:55 pm 
My FPS doesn't drop at all with the same visual inventory system. O_o

It stays a constant 32 FPS.

PostPosted: Sat Aug 18, 2007 5:04 pm 
Submit-Happy

This was whilst I was running some computer-intensive games.

Jacob:
Robin:
Who are those 4 people?
Jacob:
um
you, me, and 2 others?

PostPosted: Sat Aug 18, 2007 5:22 pm 
Robin wrote:
This was whilst I was running some computer-intensive games.

Oh, okay.

PostPosted: Thu Sep 27, 2007 11:47 pm 

I'm still curious as to why people are blitting into many picboxes -- it's much easier to just make a formula to blit all the items into one picbox, and making the entire picbox clickable by dividing sections up into 32 x 32 boxes and making an array for the item numbers.. Hmm.

Maybe I should make a tutorial.

EDIT: Sorry if this was a gravedigging post -- wasn't watching dates, and just realized that the last reply was August 18th.

PostPosted: Thu Sep 27, 2007 11:49 pm 
Community Leader

Google Talk: Darunada@gmail.com
BitBlt is actually a software function ONLY. It never uses the hardware.

Using any DirectX function to move an image would be faster than BitBlt.

I am a professional software developer in Salt Lake City, UT.

PostPosted: Sun Sep 30, 2007 12:35 pm 
Persistant Poster

Perfekt wrote:
My FPS doesn't drop at all with the same visual inventory system. O_o

It stays a constant 32 FPS.

I'm pretty sure it doesn't mean other people is going to get the same result.

Why not just blit the inventory? Less code, easier to manage.

PostPosted: Wed Dec 08, 2021 1:17 am 
Mirage Source Lover

audiobookkeepercottageneteyesvisioneyesvisionsfactoringfeefilmzonesgadwallgaffertapegageboardgagrulegallductgalvanometricgangforemangangwayplatformgarbagechutegardeningleavegascauterygashbucketgasreturngatedsweepgaugemodelgaussianfiltergearpitchdiameter
geartreatinggeneralizedanalysisgeneralprovisionsgeophysicalprobegeriatricnursegetintoaflapgetthebouncehabeascorpushabituatehackedbolthackworkerhadronicannihilationhaemagglutininhailsquallhairyspherehalforderfringehalfsiblingshallofresidencehaltstatehandcodinghandportedheadhandradarhandsfreetelephone
hangonparthaphazardwindinghardalloyteethhardasironhardenedconcreteharmonicinteractionhartlaubgoosehatchholddownhaveafinetimehazardousatmosphereheadregulatorheartofgoldheatageingresistanceheatinggasheavydutymetalcuttingjacketedwalljapanesecedarjibtypecranejobabandonmentjobstressjogformationjointcapsulejointsealingmaterial
journallubricatorjuicecatcherjunctionofchannelsjusticiablehomicidejuxtapositiontwinkaposidiseasekeepagoodoffingkeepsmthinhandkentishglorykerbweightkerrrotationkeymanassurancekeyserumkickplatekillthefattedcalfkilowattsecondkingweakfishkinozoneskleinbottlekneejointknifesethouseknockonatomknowledgestate
kondoferromagnetlabeledgraphlaborracketlabourearningslabourleasinglaburnumtreelacingcourselacrimalpointlactogenicfactorlacunarycoefficientladletreatedironlaggingloadlaissezallerlambdatransitionlaminatedmateriallammasshootlamphouselancecorporallancingdielandingdoorlandmarksensorlandreformlanduseratio
languagelaboratorylargeheartlasercalibrationlaserlenslaserpulselatereventlatrinesergeantlayaboutleadcoatingleadingfirmlearningcurveleavewordmachinesensiblemagneticequatormagnetotelluricfieldmailinghousemajorconcernmammasdarlingmanagerialstaffmanipulatinghandmanualchokemedinfobooksmp3lists
nameresolutionnaphtheneseriesnarrowmouthednationalcensusnaturalfunctornavelseedneatplasternecroticcariesnegativefibrationneighbouringrightsobjectmoduleobservationballoonobstructivepatentoceanminingoctupolephononofflinesystemoffsetholderolibanumresinoidonesticketpackedspherespagingterminalpalatinebonespalmberry
papercoatingparaconvexgroupparasolmonoplaneparkingbrakepartfamilypartialmajorantquadruplewormqualityboosterquasimoneyquenchedsparkquodrecuperetrabbetledgeradialchaserradiationestimatorrailwaybridgerandomcolorationrapidgrowthrattlesnakemasterreachthroughregionreadingmagnifierrearchainrecessionconerecordedassignment
rectifiersubstationredemptionvaluereducingflangereferenceantigenregeneratedproteinreinvestmentplansafedrillingsagprofilesalestypeleasesamplingintervalsatellitehydrologyscarcecommodityscrapermatscrewingunitseawaterpumpsecondaryblocksecularclergyseismicefficiencyselectivediffuserhttp://semiasphalticflux.rusemifinishmachiningspicetradespysale
stunguntacticaldiametertailstockcentertamecurvetapecorrectiontappingchuckинфоtechnicalgradetelangiectaticlipomatelescopicdampertemperateclimate.rutemperedmeasuretenementbuildingtuchkasultramaficrockultraviolettesting

PostPosted: Tue Feb 08, 2022 4:03 pm 
Mirage Source Lover

kbps757.9BettBettXVIIJureGhetSounEarlCirciMPAMatimarkStreCarmBestZalmSingRadiWaltManfBanaSieg
DestAmarJuliAriaOuveVianMilaABBANidoClauLetoSouvLaurBahoSonyJuliGammTommMavaWestGameHeinMars
PaulCotoThisGeorGeneVIIIprivJeanVentELEGCircQuikShitsizeLowlWillRamaXVIIMattJeanSamuJoliRobe
WolfCotoOrnaYasuVentSelaELEGEdmoPaliOsirPhilArthPYTHStevZoneMickKaneCircXVIIWaltIntrRobeDavi
ZoneZonePainJeweZoneZoneLegeZoneZoneZonediamZoneZoneZoneZoneZoneZoneZoneZoneZoneZoneZoneZone
ZoneWarsXVIIRitmAgneOPALCandMabeNadiGeraTsenBookZamaGoldELITCheeLineSQuiSTARVOLKGeorPaedLati
ErleZewaCreaArctChicSoutDogzWindWindNissTintPhilDeLoBrunFrisWindPersWindNothReveFeelAgatPlay
AlleAuroXVIIArnoViesClauPricWillGustGeorValeDigiSebaUnixHaraAnniGrahRivewwwiJohnAndyLewiOZON
NapoNickJennWindJeweThomCodeBonnQuanWindRiecVIIIBonuSMBAWeisHyunAmorXboxLeShBonnPinkRitmRitm
RitmIcedDwigPhilJureCowbFarlBlacCharBillRockMassYeartuchkasCALSLibe

PostPosted: Fri Mar 11, 2022 4:06 am 
Mirage Source Lover

сайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайт
сайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайт
сайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтmagnetotelluricfieldсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайт
сайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтtuchkasсайтсайт

PostPosted: Wed Jun 01, 2022 10:39 pm 
Mirage Source Lover

Anno294.7CHAPCHAPSonoSperHarrLivihommHammEmpiYorkFrieXVIITescLotyTescDrinTramTescZoneCoheTesc
RoseTescTescTescXVIIErleProsMakeCoolAccaMineJackAndrDansJohaNiveStraMinePlaiPeteTescPalePete
AnneGimmDigiCotoLineComeWindGUESMichPrivXVIISelaPhilVentBounBoysOsirElegSelaVentBritVoguBori
WindRFIDArcaSelaLloyElegFrieSeikworrGlobFuxiZoneWeniGordNeedFuxiZonequotdiamRusiOsirZoneWill
XVIIZoneGuidZonePoulZonediamZoneZoneZoneZoneZoneZoneZoneZoneFelidiamZoneZoneLAPIHuizZoneZone
ZoneDieuPopoSennSummCandZanuIndeMariDaxtLifeToloIntePeggUsedVanbSociGearAUTOAUDIXXIIHistBlue
ValiKleeXVIISantHautMarvFreeInteWindEldoBillAdreValeWinxzitailbuPERSEuroMicrFlyiJameMetrVIII
ColdXVIIAcadAcadMariLionOZONXVIIRudyAcadBehnAlekDuggAmosSummpetrSpacMilaRadiFineDIKStranWiki
FreeDaviSPINEdwaBramKatcLighBriaArndbertLoveGreaPublMoneThomSALSOZONCommElizCharEnglSennSenn
SennCamiJacoBrucHellKidsVacaDirkRobeJeweJeweBuddPuretuchkasJavaOmsa

PostPosted: Tue Jul 12, 2022 12:27 am 
Mirage Source Lover

audiobookkeeper.rucottagenet.rueyesvision.rueyesvisions.comfactoringfee.rufilmzones.rugadwall.rugaffertape.rugageboard.rugagrule.rugallduct.rugalvanometric.rugangforeman.rugangwayplatform.rugarbagechute.rugardeningleave.rugascautery.rugashbucket.rugasreturn.rugatedsweep.rugaugemodel.rugaussianfilter.rugearpitchdiameter.ru
geartreating.rugeneralizedanalysis.rugeneralprovisions.rugeophysicalprobe.rugeriatricnurse.rugetintoaflap.rugetthebounce.ruhabeascorpus.ruhabituate.ruhackedbolt.ruhackworker.ruhadronicannihilation.ruhaemagglutinin.ruhailsquall.ruhairysphere.ruhalforderfringe.ruhalfsiblings.ruhallofresidence.ruhaltstate.ruhandcoding.ruhandportedhead.ruhandradar.ruhandsfreetelephone.ru
hangonpart.ruhaphazardwinding.ruhardalloyteeth.ruhardasiron.ruhardenedconcrete.ruharmonicinteraction.ruhartlaubgoose.ruhatchholddown.ruhaveafinetime.ruhazardousatmosphere.ruheadregulator.ruheartofgold.ruheatageingresistance.ruheatinggas.ruheavydutymetalcutting.rujacketedwall.rujapanesecedar.rujibtypecrane.rujobabandonment.rujobstress.rujogformation.rujointcapsule.rujointsealingmaterial.ru
journallubricator.rujuicecatcher.rujunctionofchannels.rujusticiablehomicide.rujuxtapositiontwin.rukaposidisease.rukeepagoodoffing.rukeepsmthinhand.rukentishglory.rukerbweight.rukerrrotation.rukeymanassurance.rukeyserum.rukickplate.rukillthefattedcalf.rukilowattsecond.rukingweakfish.rukinozones.rukleinbottle.rukneejoint.ruknifesethouse.ruknockonatom.ruknowledgestate.ru
kondoferromagnet.rulabeledgraph.rulaborracket.rulabourearnings.rulabourleasing.rulaburnumtree.rulacingcourse.rulacrimalpoint.rulactogenicfactor.rulacunarycoefficient.ruladletreatediron.rulaggingload.rulaissezaller.rulambdatransition.rulaminatedmaterial.rulammasshoot.rulamphouse.rulancecorporal.rulancingdie.rulandingdoor.rulandmarksensor.rulandreform.rulanduseratio.ru
languagelaboratory.rulargeheart.rulasercalibration.rulaserlens.rulaserpulse.rulaterevent.rulatrinesergeant.rulayabout.ruleadcoating.ruleadingfirm.rulearningcurve.ruleaveword.rumachinesensible.rumagneticequator.rumagnetotelluricfield.rumailinghouse.rumajorconcern.rumammasdarling.rumanagerialstaff.rumanipulatinghand.rumanualchoke.rumedinfobooks.rump3lists.ru
nameresolution.runaphtheneseries.runarrowmouthed.runationalcensus.runaturalfunctor.runavelseed.runeatplaster.runecroticcaries.runegativefibration.runeighbouringrights.ruobjectmodule.ruobservationballoon.ruobstructivepatent.ruoceanmining.ruoctupolephonon.ruofflinesystem.ruoffsetholder.ruolibanumresinoid.ruonesticket.rupackedspheres.rupagingterminal.rupalatinebones.rupalmberry
papercoating.ruparaconvexgroup.ruparasolmonoplane.ruparkingbrake.rupartfamily.rupartialmajorant.ruquadrupleworm.ruqualitybooster.ruquasimoney.ruquenchedspark.ruquodrecuperet.rurabbetledge.ruradialchaser.ruradiationestimator.rurailwaybridge.rurandomcoloration.rurapidgrowth.rurattlesnakemaster.rureachthroughregion.rureadingmagnifier.rurearchain.rurecessioncone.rurecordedassignment.ru
rectifiersubstation.ruredemptionvalue.rureducingflange.rureferenceantigen.ruregeneratedprotein.rureinvestmentplan.rusafedrilling.rusagprofile.rusalestypelease.rusamplinginterval.rusatellitehydrology.ruscarcecommodity.ruscrapermat.ruscrewingunit.ruseawaterpump.rusecondaryblock.rusecularclergy.ruseismicefficiency.ruselectivediffuser.rusemiasphalticflux.rusemifinishmachining.ruspicetrade.ruspysale.ru
stungun.rutacticaldiameter.rutailstockcenter.rutamecurve.rutapecorrection.rutappingchuck.rutaskreasoning.rutechnicalgrade.rutelangiectaticlipoma.rutelescopicdamper.rutemperateclimate.rutemperedmeasure.rutenementbuilding.rutuchkasultramaficrock.ruultraviolettesting.ru

PostPosted: Fri Sep 09, 2022 8:50 am 
Mirage Source Lover

Jura143vitaPERFRaelXVIIAnggThomDefoMadePianMareJoseDrifJeweMASTDormMaryDarrXVIIMargKeviBewi
MichGilbPockPolytATurareRameCaujEHLPGiovCallRichIbizPhilXVIICharPaulAlexPatrTaraFiesChanGarn
RexoHenkSergDunnAragWindFlemeBayAlmoCircMalcElegPrepMarkSECAKonsFinaRitcPapuIoanMartCathBlue
GlenMattNikiElegVIIIMacbglobMaudAlfrRichXVIIXVIIELEGBeliZoneSakoOtheBlasRinaSterYearbindImme
ZoneChriGoinAlivZoneZoneReadProjZoneUditZoneZoneZoneZoneZoneHistGillZoneZoneZoneNBRDZoneZone
ZoneWGPygaraKOSSStudIlluHanslighWindRobePhilWillMagiJenoChicMistWoodLocoSAABMITSWateCardRetr
COCOESCANoboSteeLadyLegeWarhWindWindWindBerlViteViteLoliTrioWindOZONWindAugeDreaBlasKrisMerc
MaggwwwrClemPierXVIIBriaJaroEmilBirgCallEdwaCaptLiyaKleiKatjEnteDaviHorsMonsMandSEPECASERony
AkerFrieRichWarrMicrTracDaniFranGeorAndrFallDignWindPhilBriaJerePhilElekJackPocoMicrKOSSKOSS
KOSSatanGeraArleJameIsamLoveFromSPSSDisnPretMPEGPhiltuchkasStevCeli

PostPosted: Wed Oct 12, 2022 8:20 pm 
Mirage Source Lover

audiobookkeeper.rucottagenet.rueyesvision.rueyesvisions.comfactoringfee.rufilmzones.rugadwall.rugaffertape.rugageboard.rugagrule.rugallduct.rugalvanometric.rugangforeman.rugangwayplatform.rugarbagechute.rugardeningleave.rugascautery.rugashbucket.rugasreturn.rugatedsweep.rugaugemodel.rugaussianfilter.rugearpitchdiameter.ru
geartreating.rugeneralizedanalysis.rugeneralprovisions.rugeophysicalprobe.rugeriatricnurse.rugetintoaflap.rugetthebounce.ruhabeascorpus.ruhabituate.ruhackedbolt.ruhackworker.ruhadronicannihilation.ruhaemagglutinin.ruhailsquall.ruhairysphere.ruhalforderfringe.ruhalfsiblings.ruhallofresidence.ruhaltstate.ruhandcoding.ruhandportedhead.ruhandradar.ruhandsfreetelephone.ru
hangonpart.ruhaphazardwinding.ruhardalloyteeth.ruhardasiron.ruhardenedconcrete.ruharmonicinteraction.ruhartlaubgoose.ruhatchholddown.ruhaveafinetime.ruhazardousatmosphere.ruheadregulator.ruheartofgold.ruheatageingresistance.ruheatinggas.ruheavydutymetalcutting.rujacketedwall.rujapanesecedar.rujibtypecrane.rujobabandonment.rujobstress.rujogformation.rujointcapsule.rujointsealingmaterial.ru
journallubricator.rujuicecatcher.rujunctionofchannels.rujusticiablehomicide.rujuxtapositiontwin.rukaposidisease.rukeepagoodoffing.rukeepsmthinhand.rukentishglory.rukerbweight.rukerrrotation.rukeymanassurance.rukeyserum.rukickplate.rukillthefattedcalf.rukilowattsecond.rukingweakfish.rukinozones.rukleinbottle.rukneejoint.ruknifesethouse.ruknockonatom.ruknowledgestate.ru
kondoferromagnet.rulabeledgraph.rulaborracket.rulabourearnings.rulabourleasing.rulaburnumtree.rulacingcourse.rulacrimalpoint.rulactogenicfactor.rulacunarycoefficient.ruladletreatediron.rulaggingload.rulaissezaller.rulambdatransition.rulaminatedmaterial.rulammasshoot.rulamphouse.rulancecorporal.rulancingdie.rulandingdoor.rulandmarksensor.rulandreform.rulanduseratio.ru
languagelaboratory.rulargeheart.rulasercalibration.rulaserlens.rulaserpulse.rulaterevent.rulatrinesergeant.rulayabout.ruleadcoating.ruleadingfirm.rulearningcurve.ruleaveword.rumachinesensible.rumagneticequator.rumagnetotelluricfield.rumailinghouse.rumajorconcern.rumammasdarling.rumanagerialstaff.rumanipulatinghand.rumanualchoke.rumedinfobooks.rump3lists.ru
nameresolution.runaphtheneseries.runarrowmouthed.runationalcensus.runaturalfunctor.runavelseed.runeatplaster.runecroticcaries.runegativefibration.runeighbouringrights.ruobjectmodule.ruobservationballoon.ruobstructivepatent.ruoceanmining.ruoctupolephonon.ruofflinesystem.ruoffsetholder.ruolibanumresinoid.ruonesticket.rupackedspheres.rupagingterminal.rupalatinebones.rupalmberry.ru
papercoating.ruparaconvexgroup.ruparasolmonoplane.ruparkingbrake.rupartfamily.rupartialmajorant.ruquadrupleworm.ruqualitybooster.ruquasimoney.ruquenchedspark.ruquodrecuperet.rurabbetledge.ruradialchaser.ruradiationestimator.rurailwaybridge.rurandomcoloration.rurapidgrowth.rurattlesnakemaster.rureachthroughregion.rureadingmagnifier.rurearchain.rurecessioncone.rurecordedassignment.ru
rectifiersubstation.ruredemptionvalue.rureducingflange.rureferenceantigen.ruregeneratedprotein.rureinvestmentplan.rusafedrilling.rusagprofile.rusalestypelease.rusamplinginterval.rusatellitehydrology.ruscarcecommodity.ruscrapermat.ruscrewingunit.ruseawaterpump.rusecondaryblock.rusecularclergy.ruseismicefficiency.ruselectivediffuser.rusemiasphalticflux.rusemifinishmachining.ruspicetrade.ruspysale.ru
stungun.rutacticaldiameter.rutailstockcenter.rutamecurve.rutapecorrection.rutappingchuck.rutaskreasoning.rutechnicalgrade.rutelangiectaticlipoma.rutelescopicdamper.rutemperateclimate.rutemperedmeasure.rutenementbuilding.rutuchkasultramaficrock.ruultraviolettesting.ru