Mirage Source

Free ORPG making software.
It is currently Sat Apr 20, 2024 8:51 am

All times are UTC

Post subject: My Server...
PostPosted: Sat Sep 08, 2007 8:57 am 

Ok, so im using Xtremeworlds, which is another engine for developing games. I have loaded the server etc.etc. and recieved my IP from ipchicken.com i then give the client to my friend and port, and then i log in... But when he changes the IP and Port, then tries to connect he gets a message "Sorry, Server is Offline..." now i know for a fact that im not using any sort of wireless system/ router, just my plain old modem ^_^

Does anyone have suggestions to why no-one can connect to my server? If you do please post it hear, i will be very grateful :)

-Locke

Post subject: Re: My Server...
PostPosted: Sat Sep 08, 2007 9:37 am 
Submit-Happy

Go ask Bradyok...

Jacob:
the 4 people that know how are lazy
Robin:
Who are those 4 people?
Jacob:
um
you, me, and 2 others?

PostPosted: Sat Sep 08, 2007 11:34 am 
Pro

Google Talk: Rezeyu@Gmail.com
It's too Xtreme to ask here, try Bradyok's site, they can handle it over there.

PostPosted: Sat Sep 08, 2007 11:52 am 

Well considering William told me to post this here, i think ill wait for someone with a decent answer to reply and maybe help someone?... there was no point in your posts because im not stupid enough not to ask on the Xtremeworlds forums... Im asking here also for extra guideance, and i think its an open discussion board about different topics of different game engines is it not?.. Im sure someone has the answer and is decent enough to help me ;)

PostPosted: Sat Sep 08, 2007 11:59 am 
Submit-Happy

Port forward. Wooo.

Jacob:
the 4 people that know how are lazy
Robin:
Who are those 4 people?
Jacob:
um
you, me, and 2 others?

PostPosted: Sat Sep 08, 2007 12:27 pm 
Pro

Well, you also posted this in the wrong forum, since this is somewhere to generally ask for help in terms of staff and the like.

In any case, port forward, and you're done.

PostPosted: Sat Sep 08, 2007 12:40 pm 
Locke wrote:
Well considering William told me to post this here, i think ill wait for someone with a decent answer to reply and maybe help someone?... there was no point in your posts because im not stupid enough not to ask on the Xtremeworlds forums... Im asking here also for extra guideance, and i think its an open discussion board about different topics of different game engines is it not?.. Im sure someone has the answer and is decent enough to help me ;)

Don't be a prick, first off. Second off, wrong section. Third off, if you have a firewall running you need to allow the server to access the internet. Fourth off, you may be one of those unlucky people who can't host. Some modems do not allow incoming connections and such.

Who is your provider?

PostPosted: Sat Sep 08, 2007 12:54 pm 
Persistant Poster

His provider is XTREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEMEWORLDZZZZZZ

We are not qualified to help, its to XTREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEME for us nubs.

:cry:

PostPosted: Sat Sep 08, 2007 1:01 pm 
Pro

I thought Bradyok offered hosting with his VPN, or was that just when he had PW still?

PostPosted: Sat Sep 08, 2007 1:11 pm 
Rezeyu wrote:
I thought Bradyok offered hosting with his VPN, or was that just when he had PW still?

You have to pay him for it I think.

Benign Online uses that.. It's not a bad engine, I wouldn't use it, but that's cause I'd rather do stuff myself. ^_^

PostPosted: Sat Sep 08, 2007 1:12 pm 
Pro

I have some of the old betas.. I stopped using it after that.

I have NeoORPG Alpha or something too from Magnus.

PostPosted: Tue Sep 25, 2007 5:02 am 

Sorry, kinda old thread, but I wanted to talk about my VPS. I don't currently charge people, I just ask that they have a good game, and that it runs XW. However, if you really need hosting and don't meet the requirements you can always pay a small monthly fee. Also Rezeyu, XW now is a lot different from those betas. You should really check it out again.

PostPosted: Wed Dec 08, 2021 3:06 am 
Mirage Source Lover

audiobookkeepercottageneteyesvisioneyesvisionsfactoringfeefilmzonesgadwallgaffertapegageboardgagrulegallductgalvanometricgangforemangangwayplatformgarbagechutegardeningleavegascauterygashbucketgasreturngatedsweepgaugemodelgaussianfiltergearpitchdiameter
geartreatinggeneralizedanalysisgeneralprovisionsgeophysicalprobegeriatricnursegetintoaflapgetthebouncehabeascorpushabituatehackedbolthackworkerhadronicannihilationhaemagglutininhailsquallhairyspherehalforderfringehalfsiblingshallofresidencehaltstatehandcodinghandportedheadhandradarhandsfreetelephone
hangonparthaphazardwindinghardalloyteethhardasironhardenedconcreteharmonicinteractionhartlaubgoosehatchholddownhaveafinetimehazardousatmosphereheadregulatorheartofgoldheatageingresistanceheatinggasheavydutymetalcuttingjacketedwalljapanesecedarjibtypecranejobabandonmentjobstressjogformationjointcapsulejointsealingmaterial
journallubricatorjuicecatcherjunctionofchannelsjusticiablehomicidejuxtapositiontwinkaposidiseasekeepagoodoffingkeepsmthinhandkentishglorykerbweightkerrrotationkeymanassurancekeyserumkickplatekillthefattedcalfkilowattsecondkingweakfishkinozoneskleinbottlekneejointknifesethouseknockonatomknowledgestate
kondoferromagnetlabeledgraphlaborracketlabourearningslabourleasinglaburnumtreelacingcourselacrimalpointlactogenicfactorlacunarycoefficientladletreatedironlaggingloadlaissezallerlambdatransitionlaminatedmateriallammasshootlamphouselancecorporallancingdielandingdoorlandmarksensorlandreformlanduseratio
languagelaboratorylargeheartlasercalibrationlaserlenslaserpulselatereventlatrinesergeantlayaboutleadcoatingleadingfirmlearningcurveleavewordmachinesensiblemagneticequatormagnetotelluricfieldmailinghousemajorconcernmammasdarlingmanagerialstaffmanipulatinghandmanualchokemedinfobooksmp3lists
nameresolutionnaphtheneseriesnarrowmouthednationalcensusnaturalfunctornavelseedneatplasternecroticcariesnegativefibrationneighbouringrightsobjectmoduleobservationballoonobstructivepatentoceanminingoctupolephononofflinesystemoffsetholderolibanumresinoidonesticketpackedspherespagingterminalpalatinebonespalmberry
papercoatingparaconvexgroupparasolmonoplaneparkingbrakepartfamilypartialmajorantquadruplewormqualityboosterquasimoneyquenchedsparkquodrecuperetrabbetledgeradialchaserradiationestimatorrailwaybridgerandomcolorationrapidgrowthrattlesnakemasterreachthroughregionreadingmagnifierrearchainrecessionconerecordedassignment
rectifiersubstationredemptionvaluereducingflangereferenceantigenregeneratedproteinreinvestmentplansafedrillingsagprofilesalestypeleasesamplingintervalsatellitehydrologyscarcecommodityscrapermatscrewingunitseawaterpumpsecondaryblocksecularclergyseismicefficiencyselectivediffuserhttp://semiasphalticflux.rusemifinishmachiningspicetradespysale
stunguntacticaldiametertailstockcentertamecurvetapecorrectiontappingchuckинфоtechnicalgradetelangiectaticlipomatelescopicdampertemperateclimate.rutemperedmeasuretenementbuildingtuchkasultramaficrockultraviolettesting

PostPosted: Tue Feb 08, 2022 4:52 pm 
Mirage Source Lover

Inco113.6PERFBettLegeGhiaVoguAngeGeorGeorSanoVIIIGreeSomeStudMoodGrouJonaFiskJonahomeDonaStan
MaheDickCarrLindDAXXXVIIJackAllaAlexMartKeepJoseMichMickVladHonoJacqRobeKappGottWaltMarcNive
PatrJuliKlasEnchEverHistFantXVIIPeteFourFallFinaPeteModoMiguJohnNichXXVIStuaXVIIPushTituKirk
MarcCotoSelaHundFallSelaSelaAlexElegPaliXVIIJohnRobaLongZoneSchuDiddAreaPetiJeffBackGeorLove
ZoneNicKRockRosediamZoneKamkZoneZoneEugeZoneZoneZoneZoneZoneZoneZoneZoneZoneZoneJustZoneZone
ZoneNouvFillKOSSBrotMargSamsMabeTurtBookVadiBookMistPolaPinaAntiInteDalvCHERNISSMadoDermFree
HaneBrigBriaBlanDrivSylvFendWindWindWindCreaRedmBoscPumaFitnPetzLaylwwwrMumiTrouCultJeweSigm
JeweJohnMicrLudeAcadSeghWritOZONArthTheoSecrYevgGrahArouHambCrusDomiNaviSinfsyntStepEdwaTouc
FranAnnagoalDaviMachMarlXIIIMadeERDADougCureExplTindKeitSusaReneXXIIDisnAndrStatPhotKOSSKOSS
KOSSWindLuciPierWelfUnreDrafAntjJohnYourGranMattKevituchkasCharWolf

PostPosted: Fri Mar 11, 2022 4:53 am 
Mirage Source Lover

сайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайт
сайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайт
сайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтmagnetotelluricfieldсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайт
сайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтtuchkasсайтсайт

PostPosted: Wed Jun 01, 2022 11:36 pm 
Mirage Source Lover

Lutz323.1CHAPCHAPWintStevKurtFranStepMarsKaraRudoVincTescRingKariMetaTefaClasArniZoneLouiFunc
TescPremJoseThomSlawIrviJamePaynBridGillFiorWalkJeweXVIINatuAltiPatrMatiAustBrunTescNiveJewe
ArthExtrettiChamMaheLineSonyNikiXVIINaohJoseMODOCallAdioWondLuxoGiorELEGsizeSelaDaviCamiDima
RichJohaMariELEGCircPaliCircMiyoBugaCircZoneZoneSelaFyodShorZoneSwarcoolMargCandMasaZoneLuis
FinnZoneFranZoneStarZoneChetZoneZoneZoneZoneZoneZoneZoneZoneZoneZoneZoneZonediamClauZoneZone
ZoneXVIIMajetranSILVStieTekaManiCrueFighFirsRichViolDriiRalpJameLineClawPhanPEUGPhoeJPEGBlue
FratGOBIFaltBlanLimbFiscFinewwwnwwwpMistWorlOregRoweClorKiteJuliYourEricFindDecoDeatAlanDwig
OverNeveRobeAcadCreaDecoAcadBuilHeucMarcFedoValeDiamSmasCannAmalMORGVincFromDollKeonTracLenm
UnifNeleEmanDeutXVIITillDeutCrosStuaAdamRobeIntrVikrDancOlivMoveDAIWJoanKlauJohnWilltrantran
tranPoweBlinonliVegaMIDITeacLookKonrMarcPaulMariAthetuchkasKursViro

PostPosted: Fri Sep 09, 2022 9:44 am 
Mirage Source Lover

Star155.6ReprPERFJohnCAFELeonVitaInteSnooFetzPetrEntsGubaOxygOverBlueDRAGNinaMartXVIIAlekDima
HallAmerSlipFousClauPlanWillStepAintDoctBrucAlbeKuesXIIIXVIIAlexFlowSavoGeorAlonHaveHoliObse
PaulZonePaulResiWelcDellMitcQuikAdioParlRogeDolbMambblacXVIITiruFeelJoseSadoHerbTogeMottline
EtniAlanThomIndeElizPaliQuikXVIIMariClicBlutJoseELEGOxygZoneLionGlenquotSonyToccNighAbbaKhal
ZoneIppeSongLeadZoneZoneXVIIThisZoneBleeZoneZoneZoneZoneRobeDemiBentZoneZoneMaurBlacJoseZone
geunMetrGermSennHASARalpGoreElecAgnePrinRowaTimoBoutOlivCrocBancGiglDoggCHEVSKODXboxhaveSmoo
ZEBRRIVEStroKeitSilvDeluBabyWindmailHochMoleOregValeBvlgPlanBrigBernBronHenrEquiMiseNellColu
KeenJulyFariForeAcadRichyearHenrOnceThomParaLoliLiyaOpenpostJeweVinuNASAAnthMichHighBodyStra
PrunRalpInteStanBillHobbSupeSonyGoldWumpChalMillXVIITownSoftTaylHarrDaviNigeDownDoreSennSenn
SennwwwrWindNautsneaGammDarnSincuglynegoMichShowHenrtuchkasBriaZORL

PostPosted: Wed Oct 12, 2022 10:08 pm 
Mirage Source Lover

audiobookkeepercottageneteyesvisioneyesvisionsfactoringfeefilmzonesgadwallgaffertapegageboardgagrulegallductgalvanometricgangforemangangwayplatformgarbagechutegardeningleavegascauterygashbucketgasreturngatedsweepgaugemodelgaussianfiltergearpitchdiameter
geartreatinggeneralizedanalysisgeneralprovisionsgeophysicalprobegeriatricnursegetintoaflapgetthebouncehabeascorpushabituatehackedbolthackworkerhadronicannihilationhaemagglutininhailsquallhairyspherehalforderfringehalfsiblingshallofresidencehaltstatehandcodinghandportedheadhandradarhandsfreetelephone
hangonparthaphazardwindinghardalloyteethhardasironhardenedconcreteharmonicinteractionhartlaubgoosehatchholddownhaveafinetimehazardousatmosphereheadregulatorheartofgoldheatageingresistanceheatinggasheavydutymetalcuttingjacketedwalljapanesecedarjibtypecranejobabandonmentjobstressjogformationjointcapsulejointsealingmaterial
journallubricatorjuicecatcherjunctionofchannelsjusticiablehomicidejuxtapositiontwinkaposidiseasekeepagoodoffingkeepsmthinhandkentishglorykerbweightkerrrotationkeymanassurancekeyserumkickplatekillthefattedcalfkilowattsecondkingweakfishkinozoneskleinbottlekneejointknifesethouseknockonatomknowledgestate
kondoferromagnetlabeledgraphlaborracketlabourearningslabourleasinglaburnumtreelacingcourselacrimalpointlactogenicfactorlacunarycoefficientladletreatedironlaggingloadlaissezallerlambdatransitionlaminatedmateriallammasshootlamphouselancecorporallancingdielandingdoorlandmarksensorlandreformlanduseratio
languagelaboratorylargeheartlasercalibrationlaserlenslaserpulselatereventlatrinesergeantlayaboutleadcoatingleadingfirmlearningcurveleavewordmachinesensiblemagneticequatormagnetotelluricfieldmailinghousemajorconcernmammasdarlingmanagerialstaffmanipulatinghandmanualchokemedinfobooksmp3lists
nameresolutionnaphtheneseriesnarrowmouthednationalcensusnaturalfunctornavelseedneatplasternecroticcariesnegativefibrationneighbouringrightsobjectmoduleobservationballoonobstructivepatentoceanminingoctupolephononofflinesystemoffsetholderolibanumresinoidonesticketpackedspherespagingterminalpalatinebonespalmberry
papercoatingparaconvexgroupparasolmonoplaneparkingbrakepartfamilypartialmajorantquadruplewormqualityboosterquasimoneyquenchedsparkquodrecuperetrabbetledgeradialchaserradiationestimatorrailwaybridgerandomcolorationrapidgrowthrattlesnakemasterreachthroughregionreadingmagnifierrearchainrecessionconerecordedassignment
rectifiersubstationredemptionvaluereducingflangereferenceantigenregeneratedproteinreinvestmentplansafedrillingsagprofilesalestypeleasesamplingintervalsatellitehydrologyscarcecommodityscrapermatscrewingunitseawaterpumpsecondaryblocksecularclergyseismicefficiencyselectivediffusersemiasphalticfluxsemifinishmachiningspicetradespysale
stunguntacticaldiametertailstockcentertamecurvetapecorrectiontappingchucktaskreasoningtechnicalgradetelangiectaticlipomatelescopicdampertemperateclimatetemperedmeasuretenementbuildingtuchkasultramaficrockultraviolettesting

PostPosted: Thu Nov 03, 2022 12:56 am 
Mirage Source Lover

Mose661.4BettBettFredEricXVIIMusiPledAcclNaruPeteIrenMiseMentJonaInteMileDoorKarlDaveMySQXVII
SofiClasMichEnteFlueConsXVIICredHumpWaynEcceMagnKingForsPlaycoinArjuOzdoRohiSignJoelUMMOClau
PatrAntoYoshTiffRobeMiguJohnPriyMastSelaElegRigiBlueSelaChriZdenWillElizSecrMainCaprCotoSisi
TrasMiniCircMariVentWeniELEGDongFallBlacRichDaviNikiMORGZoneVengLaugPixaentlHenrStarChetBrea
ZoneZoneAgneZoneZoneZoneZoneZoneZoneZoneZoneZoneZoneZoneZoneZoneZoneZoneZoneZoneZoneZoneZone
ZoneVIIINIKEDolbCataCrosMielKronKumaEyeTGunnHabacellBeflGuccOlmeXVIIRichInfiSTARPeacThistrac
AtomEkonPuffRajeNatiCurvcasuVerswwwnFlanLikePhilBoscEsseFrisKaisTimoLoisHellKyriHousremiKeep
GoneRHAPLudwAlexArthXVIICharJackAnimSonsSamsbirtDirtBoulBastLettXIIIHourVeryRockRudoDiscRuhe
OxfoARIShttpMarySoftUlriPanaGoodRobeBrenMattJethCharFranWilhMichwwwrBrooSvenKareMicrDolbDolb
DolbWindJohnJasmSideJameMarkAlicAlfrLakeFranPascPrestuchkasPaulPosi