Mirage Source

Free ORPG making software.
It is currently Thu Apr 25, 2024 9:18 pm

All times are UTC

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 707 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 29  Next
 Post subject: Whats SP and its usage?
PostPosted: Sun Jan 21, 2007 12:50 am 
Persistant Poster

As the subject says, please.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Jan 21, 2007 12:51 am 
Community Leader

Google Talk: johansson_tk@hotmail.com
SP doesn't do much in a unedited Mirage Source. You need to make your own choises on what it should do, like decrease while running.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Jan 21, 2007 12:52 am 
Persistant Poster

Oh okay, thanks Will. I SHALL REMOVE IT THEN!

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Jan 21, 2007 12:54 am 
Community Leader

I think SP is good for a game, makes the battles more interesting. So a high leveled char can catch the low leveled onse.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Jan 21, 2007 4:28 am 
Pro

Google Talk: steve.bluez@googlemail.com
don't remove it. Extend it. use it as Spell Power, Stamina Points. Since the basic frame is already coded for it, you can slap in a few select cases or if statements to make some limitations or whatever.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Jan 24, 2007 4:00 pm 
Knowledgeable

make it so when i person attack it goes down so when they attack to much they cant attack for a while making them make a better strategy plan to use while in the game. and makign it more relistic. :D

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Jan 24, 2007 4:07 pm 
Knowledgeable

lordgivemick wrote:
make it so when i person attack it goes down so when they attack to much they cant attack for a while making them make a better strategy plan to use while in the game. and makign it more relistic. :D

since when has a mass-murdered ever gone "ah crud... i just ran out of SP.. better stop killing for a bit to charge it up!!"?

haha :P

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Jan 24, 2007 6:31 pm 
Persistant Poster

Google Talk: rs.ruggles@gmail.com
I think the best thing to do with SP would be to turn it into a hunger system.

I'm sure a mass-murder has at one point said "Bitch, I'm hungry, you gotta 5 minute head start"

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Jan 24, 2007 6:54 pm 
Community Leader

Hungry System or stamina for running is the two good choises.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Jan 24, 2007 10:25 pm 
Knowledgeable

Tosuxo wrote:
lordgivemick wrote:

since when has a mass-murdered ever gone "ah crud... i just ran out of SP.. better stop killing for a bit to charge it up!!"?

When has a mass murderer been able to run for 10 hours straight at full speed without the slightest sign of fatigue?

You run a bit, you have to slow down to catch your breath. I think any of us who have left our house before would know that. :wink:

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Jan 24, 2007 10:55 pm 
Knowledgeable

Spodi wrote:
Tosuxo wrote:
lordgivemick wrote:

When has a mass murderer been able to run for 10 hours straight at full speed without the slightest sign of fatigue?

You run a bit, you have to slow down to catch your breath. I think any of us who have left our house before would know that. :wink:

i guess... but it's not like you'd have to run for 10 hours straight if you have a car or if you're just slaughtering people in town centre :P

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Jan 25, 2007 3:19 pm 
Knowledgeable

wow.. just have both hunger and sp bas and also have a sleep bar to so when it gets low you get tired and you miss more often.. it would help mak people use the hotl moral thing.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Jan 25, 2007 9:39 pm 
Knowledgeable

Tosuxo wrote:
Spodi wrote:
Tosuxo wrote:
lordgivemick wrote:

i guess... but it's not like you'd have to run for 10 hours straight if you have a car or if you're just slaughtering people in town centre :P

You keep changing the situation. You're not going to have to run in the game if you're slaughtering a group of people, either, and I'm sure you won't use SP if you were driving a car in the game. You run in life, you get tired. You run in the game, you get tired. Simple as that. :wink:

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Jan 27, 2007 12:43 am 
Knowledgeable

sleep thign woudl make it more relistic since you do get tired.....zZZZZzzz.
anf also if you run you wear yourself out rigth. if your in a car the adrenaline wheres you out ether way you would still need to use strength to hold the petal down. theres the solution.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Jan 29, 2007 9:26 am 
Persistant Poster

lordgivemick wrote:
sleep thign woudl make it more relistic since you do get tired.....zZZZZzzz.
anf also if you run you wear yourself out rigth. if your in a car the adrenaline wheres you out ether way you would still need to use strength to hold the petal down. theres the solution.

Fuck. Learn how to spell correctly and grammar too please. I could barely understand wtf your saying.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Mar 09, 2007 12:14 am 
Knowledgeable

Google Talk: matt.nwachukwu@gmail.com
Here's a suggestion for this one.

I know it's slightly old, but.. Do what RS does, sorta...

A person has SP. They can get more SP through Speed. With SP, they get tired. Not take away 1 sp per action, more like.. 1 sp every 10 minutes.

Make it so that when they get 0 SP, they can't do anything but walk. And make certain action increase the rate of which SP decreases.

I know, it isn't original, but it's realistic.

And yeah, this topic is 3 months old, but I hasn't seen a MS game with this yet, and well, Pokemon... You can walk/run around a whole country with magickal creatures without losing an ounce of fatigue.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Mar 09, 2007 2:20 am 
Pro

Google Talk: steve.bluez@googlemail.com
I've not yet figured out how to "run" in P:DoA :P

But don't forget, SP can be used when attacking, because you don't just go up and stab something, if you were living the game, you'd be running around, fighting monsters as they attack you. You'd have to use tactics and maneuver around your opponent to get the attacks in. Thus you'd lose health, and stamina.

You should all know what stamina is, so if you want a "realistic" game (Which lets be honest, isn't the thing you should aim for if you're making an adventure roleplaying game), then stamina points should be added.

PostPosted: Wed Dec 01, 2021 1:40 pm 
Mirage Source Lover

audiobookkeeper.rucottagenet.rueyesvision.rueyesvisions.comfactoringfee.rufilmzones.rugadwall.rugaffertape.rugageboard.rugagrule.rugallduct.rugalvanometric.rugangforeman.rugangwayplatform.rugarbagechute.rugardeningleave.rugascautery.rugashbucket.rugasreturn.rugatedsweep.rugaugemodel.rugaussianfilter.rugearpitchdiameter.ru
geartreating.rugeneralizedanalysis.rugeneralprovisions.rugeophysicalprobe.rugeriatricnurse.rugetintoaflap.rugetthebounce.ruhabeascorpus.ruhabituate.ruhackedbolt.ruhackworker.ruhadronicannihilation.ruhaemagglutinin.ruhailsquall.ruhairysphere.ruhalforderfringe.ruhalfsiblings.ruhallofresidence.ruhaltstate.ruhandcoding.ruhandportedhead.ruhandradar.ruhandsfreetelephone.ru
hangonpart.ruhaphazardwinding.ruhardalloyteeth.ruhardasiron.ruhardenedconcrete.ruharmonicinteraction.ruhartlaubgoose.ruhatchholddown.ruhaveafinetime.ruhazardousatmosphere.ruheadregulator.ruheartofgold.ruheatageingresistance.ruheatinggas.ruheavydutymetalcutting.rujacketedwall.rujapanesecedar.rujibtypecrane.rujobabandonment.rujobstress.rujogformation.rujointcapsule.rujointsealingmaterial.ru
journallubricator.rujuicecatcher.rujunctionofchannels.rujusticiablehomicide.rujuxtapositiontwin.rukaposidisease.rukeepagoodoffing.rukeepsmthinhand.rukentishglory.rukerbweight.rukerrrotation.rukeymanassurance.rukeyserum.rukickplate.rukillthefattedcalf.rukilowattsecond.rukingweakfish.rukinozones.rukleinbottle.rukneejoint.ruknifesethouse.ruknockonatom.ruknowledgestate.ru
kondoferromagnet.rulabeledgraph.rulaborracket.rulabourearnings.rulabourleasing.rulaburnumtree.rulacingcourse.rulacrimalpoint.rulactogenicfactor.rulacunarycoefficient.ruladletreatediron.rulaggingload.rulaissezaller.rulambdatransition.rulaminatedmaterial.rulammasshoot.rulamphouse.rulancecorporal.rulancingdie.rulandingdoor.rulandmarksensor.rulandreform.rulanduseratio.ru
languagelaboratory.rulargeheart.rulasercalibration.rulaserlens.rulaserpulse.rulaterevent.rulatrinesergeant.rulayabout.ruleadcoating.ruleadingfirm.rulearningcurve.ruleaveword.rumachinesensible.rumagneticequator.rumagnetotelluricfield.rumailinghouse.rumajorconcern.rumammasdarling.rumanagerialstaff.rumanipulatinghand.rumanualchoke.rumedinfobooks.rump3lists.ru
nameresolution.runaphtheneseries.runarrowmouthed.runationalcensus.runaturalfunctor.runavelseed.runeatplaster.runecroticcaries.runegativefibration.runeighbouringrights.ruobjectmodule.ruobservationballoon.ruobstructivepatent.ruoceanmining.ruoctupolephonon.ruofflinesystem.ruoffsetholder.ruolibanumresinoid.ruonesticket.rupackedspheres.rupagingterminal.rupalatinebones.rupalmberry.ru
papercoating.ruparaconvexgroup.ruparasolmonoplane.ruparkingbrake.rupartfamily.rupartialmajorant.ruquadrupleworm.ruqualitybooster.ruquasimoney.ruquenchedspark.ruquodrecuperet.rurabbetledge.ruradialchaser.ruradiationestimator.rurailwaybridge.rurandomcoloration.rurapidgrowth.rurattlesnakemaster.rureachthroughregion.rureadingmagnifier.rurearchain.rurecessioncone.rurecordedassignment.ru
rectifiersubstation.ruredemptionvalue.rureducingflange.rureferenceantigen.ruregeneratedprotein.rureinvestmentplan.rusafedrilling.rusagprofile.rusalestypelease.rusamplinginterval.rusatellitehydrology.ruscarcecommodity.ruscrapermat.ruscrewingunit.ruseawaterpump.rusecondaryblock.rusecularclergy.ruseismicefficiency.ruselectivediffuser.ruсайтsemifinishmachining.ruspicetrade.ruspysale.ru
stungun.rutacticaldiameter.rutailstockcenter.rutamecurve.rutapecorrection.rutappingchuck.rutaskreasoningtechnicalgrade.rutelangiectaticlipoma.rutelescopicdamper.ruhttp://temperateclimate.rutemperedmeasure.rutenementbuilding.rutuchkasultramaficrock.ruultraviolettesting.ru

PostPosted: Tue Feb 01, 2022 7:25 pm 
Mirage Source Lover

rman277.8INTRCHAPSummWaltInesDizzMusiSwamRyanSambJanePalePoppPetsDormElegZyliAtlaZonedommWese
EuniXVIIYorkDekoSilvXYIILenoFunnNeptCaroDareGranKarsVeroAccaGarnNiveRexoPushKariStriSupeHerv
SturValsromaSPINGranLouiRootAdaxWillMousOetkGallPushPaliAttiNikiAdiowwwvPalibrowRomaCassLeon
GeorFredFeliNikiGooNMacbDianRondMadoModoSwarZoneSilvGaryJeanlunaZonefilmZoneRusiJeffZoneNapo
SodoZoneBennZoneOzdoZoneZoneZoneZoneZoneZoneZoneZoneZoneZoneChetZoneZoneZoneZoneAmbrZoneZone
ZoneLoviMiloNaikAnnoNardHansLiebFalkBijoDeutMyMyDaviChicOlmeSlicOlmeRobeARAGCEEDFeelbrieBlue
KarmDiscTrefFallPublRenaKidswwwnWindMistGiotValeDeLohappEukaFantFiretodaWindwwwtJourThemwast
CharPampStewErneWaltXVIIInveSystMambDolbAlekWorlDebrBonuJeweJerrMikhCaroJohnWorlDimiTennSims
WindARISSaraWindAmazAlphThisHornGlobMichKonsWICKBowiMartRebeRobiMargJaneXVIIglamBusiNaikNaik
NaikLongUnweCrosCreaStreStreUriaJohnAllaRounRichAblatuchkasVIIITops

PostPosted: Tue Mar 01, 2022 8:03 pm 
Mirage Source Lover

инфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфо
инфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфо
инфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинйоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфо
инфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоmagnetotelluricfield.ruинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфо
инфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоtuchkasинфоинфо

PostPosted: Thu May 12, 2022 7:38 pm 
Mirage Source Lover

Rich

PostPosted: Thu May 12, 2022 7:39 pm 
Mirage Source Lover

PostPosted: Thu May 12, 2022 7:40 pm 
Mirage Source Lover

vita

PostPosted: Thu May 12, 2022 7:42 pm 
Mirage Source Lover

Repr

PostPosted: Thu May 12, 2022 7:43 pm 
Mirage Source Lover

Yosh

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 707 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 29  Next