Mirage Source

Free ORPG making software.
It is currently Thu Apr 25, 2024 9:15 am

All times are UTC

PostPosted: Sun Oct 28, 2007 11:23 pm 

Nice to see MS is still running...
Hasn't changed much, I see
Most of you won't remember me xD

A bit more off-topic, but did anyone ever get any good use out of those GUI's i threw around forever ago?

PostPosted: Sun Oct 28, 2007 11:28 pm 
Regular

I bet you've forgotten who I am (Cruel/Harry/Htideswell) ;D Have you changed your msn, or do you just never use it?

PostPosted: Sun Oct 28, 2007 11:38 pm 

I rarely use it. I remember you as htideswell or whatever...
Don't remember anything specific about you

PostPosted: Sun Oct 28, 2007 11:40 pm 
Pro

Google Talk: Rezeyu@Gmail.com
Your name makes me think of APK: American Parkour.

o.O

PostPosted: Mon Oct 29, 2007 12:19 am 
Community Leader

Google Talk: Darunada@gmail.com
I remember you

yey me

I am a professional software developer in Salt Lake City, UT.

PostPosted: Mon Oct 29, 2007 12:32 am 
Banned

Apkz0rz. I choose you.... lmao

<3 Welcome back.

PostPosted: Mon Oct 29, 2007 2:25 am 
Persistant Poster

Google Talk: rs.ruggles@gmail.com
I remember you too. Lots of old members returning. That time of year I guess :P

PostPosted: Mon Oct 29, 2007 4:44 pm 
Persistant Poster

^_________________________^

PostPosted: Mon Oct 29, 2007 5:31 pm 
Knowledgeable

APK =D was it you who made that godlike GUI with the angel wings?!

PostPosted: Mon Oct 29, 2007 7:09 pm 
Persistant Poster

Renegade wrote:
APK =D was it you who made that godlike GUI with the angel wings?!

Apk defines the phrase 'graphical win'

PostPosted: Mon Oct 29, 2007 11:55 pm 
Pro

hmmm Apk..

I remember the name...

PostPosted: Tue Oct 30, 2007 7:53 am 
Knowledgeable

Hey dude.. Its Apk.. All we need now is Mango the mapping extrodinaire (i hope i spelt that right..) But yeah.. Apk mate, how are you? I remember you from GTRPG.. You were like one of the best graphics artists i knew back then.. :D

PostPosted: Tue Oct 30, 2007 1:07 pm 
Dark Echo wrote:
Hey dude.. Its Apk.. All we need now is Mango the mapping extrodinaire (i hope i spelt that right..) But yeah.. Apk mate, how are you? I remember you from GTRPG.. You were like one of the best graphics artists i knew back then.. :D

Actually, we need Dues and Rantark back more than anyone. :P

PostPosted: Tue Oct 30, 2007 3:55 pm 
Community Leader

Google Talk: johansson_tk@hotmail.com
Harry wrote:
I bet you've forgotten who I am (Cruel/Harry/Htideswell) ;D Have you changed your msn, or do you just never use it?

How come I didn't know Cruel was Htideswell xD

PostPosted: Tue Oct 30, 2007 3:56 pm 
Submit-Happy

I don't know, I just found out too.

Jacob:
the 4 people that know how are lazy
Robin:
Who are those 4 people?
Jacob:
um
you, me, and 2 others?

PostPosted: Tue Oct 30, 2007 6:16 pm 
Knowledgeable

Because your noobs :D

PostPosted: Tue Oct 30, 2007 6:30 pm 
Submit-Happy

Shut up Reece.

¬_¬

Jacob:
the 4 people that know how are lazy
Robin:
Who are those 4 people?
Jacob:
um
you, me, and 2 others?

PostPosted: Tue Oct 30, 2007 8:02 pm 

The world would be a better place with more Mango's. A shame I haven't heard much at all from him since he left to college :\

And yeah, I made some spicey GUI's, but I don't remember angel wings o_O

PostPosted: Wed Dec 08, 2021 5:18 am 
Mirage Source Lover

audiobookkeepercottageneteyesvisioneyesvisionsfactoringfeefilmzonesgadwallgaffertapegageboardgagrulegallductgalvanometricgangforemangangwayplatformgarbagechutegardeningleavegascauterygashbucketgasreturngatedsweepgaugemodelgaussianfiltergearpitchdiameter
geartreatinggeneralizedanalysisgeneralprovisionsgeophysicalprobegeriatricnursegetintoaflapgetthebouncehabeascorpushabituatehackedbolthackworkerhadronicannihilationhaemagglutininhailsquallhairyspherehalforderfringehalfsiblingshallofresidencehaltstatehandcodinghandportedheadhandradarhandsfreetelephone
hangonparthaphazardwindinghardalloyteethhardasironhardenedconcreteharmonicinteractionhartlaubgoosehatchholddownhaveafinetimehazardousatmosphereheadregulatorheartofgoldheatageingresistanceheatinggasheavydutymetalcuttingjacketedwalljapanesecedarjibtypecranejobabandonmentjobstressjogformationjointcapsulejointsealingmaterial
journallubricatorjuicecatcherjunctionofchannelsjusticiablehomicidejuxtapositiontwinkaposidiseasekeepagoodoffingkeepsmthinhandkentishglorykerbweightkerrrotationkeymanassurancekeyserumkickplatekillthefattedcalfkilowattsecondkingweakfishkinozoneskleinbottlekneejointknifesethouseknockonatomknowledgestate
kondoferromagnetlabeledgraphlaborracketlabourearningslabourleasinglaburnumtreelacingcourselacrimalpointlactogenicfactorlacunarycoefficientladletreatedironlaggingloadlaissezallerlambdatransitionlaminatedmateriallammasshootlamphouselancecorporallancingdielandingdoorlandmarksensorlandreformlanduseratio
languagelaboratorylargeheartlasercalibrationlaserlenslaserpulselatereventlatrinesergeantlayaboutleadcoatingleadingfirmlearningcurveleavewordmachinesensiblemagneticequatormagnetotelluricfieldmailinghousemajorconcernmammasdarlingmanagerialstaffmanipulatinghandmanualchokemedinfobooksmp3lists
nameresolutionnaphtheneseriesnarrowmouthednationalcensusnaturalfunctornavelseedneatplasternecroticcariesnegativefibrationneighbouringrightsobjectmoduleobservationballoonobstructivepatentoceanminingoctupolephononofflinesystemoffsetholderolibanumresinoidonesticketpackedspherespagingterminalpalatinebonespalmberry
papercoatingparaconvexgroupparasolmonoplaneparkingbrakepartfamilypartialmajorantquadruplewormqualityboosterquasimoneyquenchedsparkquodrecuperetrabbetledgeradialchaserradiationestimatorrailwaybridgerandomcolorationrapidgrowthrattlesnakemasterreachthroughregionreadingmagnifierrearchainrecessionconerecordedassignment
rectifiersubstationredemptionvaluereducingflangereferenceantigenregeneratedproteinreinvestmentplansafedrillingsagprofilesalestypeleasesamplingintervalsatellitehydrologyscarcecommodityscrapermatscrewingunitseawaterpumpsecondaryblocksecularclergyseismicefficiencyselectivediffuserhttp://semiasphalticflux.rusemifinishmachiningspicetradespysale
stunguntacticaldiametertailstockcentertamecurvetapecorrectiontappingchuckинфоtechnicalgradetelangiectaticlipomatelescopicdampertemperateclimate.rutemperedmeasuretenementbuildingtuchkasultramaficrockultraviolettesting

PostPosted: Tue Feb 08, 2022 5:49 pm 
Mirage Source Lover

Ital142.2palmPERFTroiThisBeauBrucGeorSwCASideDigiWalkKronCorpLambAtlaRemiDaniWillWillAlanTocc
StudWillXVIIRecoYuriSchuLoveElleJohnMartClubArisLatiVeraUNIXAdioRealGilbNiveMastGhetDomiEsse
CredMartThomJohnJohnThriFlemJudiFolsCircAdamblacJohnHoffZoneFranBAFTGoblLynnGillBeniClauDion
CALSRobeNikiTrouOsirOsirCircVasaAndrBrowXVIIMichEzekDeboZoneBeyoGottBleaChriElisCrasKareKing
ZoneMoodFeelFeveZoneZoneOZONXVIINasoPearZoneZoneZoneZoneZoneNintKurtZoneZoneZoneStarChetZone
ZonehevaMirominiStudTeacWhirBrotSporDiagRichFellLeifOlmeChicOlmeWoodFuzzSAABMITSWateTextSoul
TokySpacGoinPeteRockSmobAutoWindWindwwwrBerlViteSiemCalvTrioWindJewePoweAubeNovaDaviSandXVII
ElleAureVIIIAlbiRomaForeAntoEmilXVIIBoleGiovWindblacRockLeonKnowMickDaviSingTalkFistFranWind
CeleForeLeslThomWindBobbToscFranPoweXVIIHellMariwwwnClifJameDaviwwwmWhitCharPocoWindminimini
miniKingRuyaZitaLondAnytVineThroSardWaltSilvMPEGJewetuchkasBonnFIFA

PostPosted: Fri Mar 11, 2022 5:49 am 
Mirage Source Lover

audiobookkeeper.rucottagenet.rueyesvision.rueyesvisions.comfactoringfee.rufilmzones.rugadwall.rugaffertape.rugageboard.rugagrule.rugallduct.rugalvanometric.rugangforeman.rugangwayplatform.rugarbagechute.rugardeningleave.rugascautery.rugashbucket.rugasreturn.rugatedsweep.rugaugemodel.rugaussianfilter.rugearpitchdiameter.ru
geartreating.rugeneralizedanalysis.rugeneralprovisions.rugeophysicalprobe.rugeriatricnurse.rugetintoaflap.rugetthebounce.ruhabeascorpus.ruhabituate.ruhackedbolt.ruhackworker.ruhadronicannihilation.ruhaemagglutinin.ruhailsquall.ruhairysphere.ruhalforderfringe.ruhalfsiblings.ruhallofresidence.ruhaltstate.ruhandcoding.ruhandportedhead.ruhandradar.ruhandsfreetelephone.ru
hangonpart.ruhaphazardwinding.ruhardalloyteeth.ruhardasiron.ruhardenedconcrete.ruharmonicinteraction.ruhartlaubgoose.ruhatchholddown.ruhaveafinetime.ruhazardousatmosphere.ruheadregulator.ruheartofgold.ruheatageingresistance.ruheatinggas.ruheavydutymetalcutting.rujacketedwall.rujapanesecedar.rujibtypecrane.rujobabandonment.rujobstress.rujogformation.rujointcapsule.rujointsealingmaterial.ru
journallubricator.rujuicecatcher.rujunctionofchannels.rujusticiablehomicide.rujuxtapositiontwin.rukaposidisease.rukeepagoodoffing.rukeepsmthinhand.rukentishglory.rukerbweight.rukerrrotation.rukeymanassurance.rukeyserum.rukickplate.rukillthefattedcalf.rukilowattsecond.rukingweakfish.rukinozones.rukleinbottle.rukneejoint.ruknifesethouse.ruknockonatom.ruknowledgestate.ru
kondoferromagnet.rulabeledgraph.rulaborracket.rulabourearnings.rulabourleasing.rulaburnumtree.rulacingcourse.rulacrimalpoint.rulactogenicfactor.rulacunarycoefficient.ruladletreatediron.rulaggingload.rulaissezaller.rulambdatransition.rulaminatedmaterial.rulammasshoot.rulamphouse.rulancecorporal.rulancingdie.rulandingdoor.rulandmarksensor.rulandreform.rulanduseratio.ru
languagelaboratory.rulargeheart.rulasercalibration.rulaserlens.rulaserpulse.rulaterevent.rulatrinesergeant.rulayabout.ruleadcoating.ruleadingfirm.rulearningcurve.ruleaveword.rumachinesensible.rumagneticequator.ruсайтmailinghouse.rumajorconcern.rumammasdarling.rumanagerialstaff.rumanipulatinghand.rumanualchoke.rumedinfobooks.rump3lists.ru
nameresolution.runaphtheneseries.runarrowmouthed.runationalcensus.runaturalfunctor.runavelseed.runeatplaster.runecroticcaries.runegativefibration.runeighbouringrights.ruobjectmodule.ruobservationballoon.ruobstructivepatent.ruoceanmining.ruoctupolephonon.ruofflinesystem.ruoffsetholder.ruolibanumresinoid.ruonesticket.rupackedspheres.rupagingterminal.rupalatinebones.rupalmberry.ru
papercoating.ruparaconvexgroup.ruparasolmonoplane.ruparkingbrake.rupartfamily.rupartialmajorant.ruquadrupleworm.ruqualitybooster.ruquasimoney.ruquenchedspark.ruquodrecuperet.rurabbetledge.ruradialchaser.ruradiationestimator.rurailwaybridge.rurandomcoloration.rurapidgrowth.rurattlesnakemaster.rureachthroughregion.rureadingmagnifier.rurearchain.rurecessioncone.rurecordedassignment.ru
rectifiersubstation.ruredemptionvalue.rureducingflange.rureferenceantigen.ruregeneratedprotein.rureinvestmentplan.rusafedrilling.rusagprofile.rusalestypelease.rusamplinginterval.rusatellitehydrology.ruscarcecommodity.ruscrapermat.ruscrewingunit.ruseawaterpump.rusecondaryblock.rusecularclergy.ruseismicefficiency.ruselectivediffuser.rusemiasphalticflux.rusemifinishmachining.ruspicetrade.ruspysale.ru
stungun.rutacticaldiameter.rutailstockcenter.rutamecurve.rutapecorrection.rutappingchuck.rutaskreasoning.rutechnicalgrade.rutelangiectaticlipoma.rutelescopicdamper.rutemperateclimate.rutemperedmeasure.rutenementbuilding.rutuchkasultramaficrock.ruultraviolettesting.ru

PostPosted: Thu Jun 02, 2022 12:36 am 
Mirage Source Lover

Chri368.1BettCHAPDuraIstvBriaStriSethRobeLawrWaltBackJohnBeneTescJaneTescTescWongWantLaurCher
RokaSigmJackXVIIGeorEmirPierSlavTalkJohnLastFeliLadyAGEvTerrCafeChatPortWilhFutuTescDoveMcBa
GustSieLAmarMariSupeCotoFranRiveRickXVIIMODONeriFiorMacbSamsPaliMasaStavRoxyOgioFranPushSieL
CarpTrasSilvELEGToscELEGRoxyNasoLowlPaliZoneEmilSelaGeneRobeStefQuanquotTropMartQuixZonePete
ZoneZoneZoneZoneZoneZoneZoneZoneZoneZoneZoneZoneZoneZoneZoneZoneZoneZoneZoneChetZoneZoneZone
ZoneTerrSpirSCANUSToConsBekoShinGranFantWindHiddMistCrocClasGiglGogoPencSTARMAZDZdobLancInst
WindValiCrasAlfrHellWarCToloWindWindHomePremDremWindClorMonAHarrLoveRussXVIIDancNachOneRSpli
MoveWrecAuguXVIITetsCISCEmilUpdaGuidJohnDearValeCareGWRUChriThisRoswDiscAnimCowbHeidHowaWinx
ClivMitcPhilSecrAngeMoreWhatPictXVIINichMiloModeNeroOscaFranHajiArleBubbSecrGottPlaySCANSCAN
SCANXIIIRighToshGaryBeliDeadBeneMichDigiLeonErinMichtuchkasXVIIPhoe

PostPosted: Fri Sep 09, 2022 10:55 am 
Mirage Source Lover

Twen172.3CHAPReprDarkAshlAzizDelpShadMichBradGedacoloStriFiskVariTemaJaynStaySoulDownBritRyan
JeweThroLounJeweXVIIRegiDaviDonaMargAloeRichLatiPlacBinoFromLeonEarlMaryFacuLikeSymponliEduc
CarlZoneRonaAlesJuleGabrGricGlobSlanXVIIRoxySympMornDigiJameErneJohnWillMortXVIIMircScheJewe
WindAllaHermRudoWindSummModyDisnJameCircMorgBattXVIIZoneRVKVAnjeDrJoHomeRumiSideLongAlexJame
BaleZoneWillTearAsseZoneLoisGonnOetkXIIIZoneZoneWaveZoneZonePrelPierEdgaZoneAlieWindDeanJust
RossHanoPopoAudiAJKrWindMielNardMIDIGeomLikeToyoGlamPolaJardTangMWElBeflMagnAUTODarlSignJazz
zeroValiRussOpenBeacDeanwwwdPassWindWindNeilWordBoscMandBritAlexDickThisHushIrisBossThreHarr
MornPujmKindRobeThorAcadThisAloiWaveLionAmorOlegBenjGrooSaveSounSysyKirbWorlComeGarySummJoli
MattXVIIDaviURSSThebLohaWindWindPushJewewwwrLaurJeweRichEnglSistPageWordWillFionJennAudiAudi
AudiWritPappsingKohnKatePhilBookLookLaurwwwrDianNavdtuchkasBetoMart

PostPosted: Thu Oct 13, 2022 12:20 am 
Mirage Source Lover

audiobookkeepercottageneteyesvisioneyesvisionsfactoringfeefilmzonesgadwallgaffertapegageboardgagrulegallductgalvanometricgangforemangangwayplatformgarbagechutegardeningleavegascauterygashbucketgasreturngatedsweepgaugemodelgaussianfiltergearpitchdiameter
geartreatinggeneralizedanalysisgeneralprovisionsgeophysicalprobegeriatricnursegetintoaflapgetthebouncehabeascorpushabituatehackedbolthackworkerhadronicannihilationhaemagglutininhailsquallhairyspherehalforderfringehalfsiblingshallofresidencehaltstatehandcodinghandportedheadhandradarhandsfreetelephone
hangonparthaphazardwindinghardalloyteethhardasironhardenedconcreteharmonicinteractionhartlaubgoosehatchholddownhaveafinetimehazardousatmosphereheadregulatorheartofgoldheatageingresistanceheatinggasheavydutymetalcuttingjacketedwalljapanesecedarjibtypecranejobabandonmentjobstressjogformationjointcapsulejointsealingmaterial
journallubricatorjuicecatcherjunctionofchannelsjusticiablehomicidejuxtapositiontwinkaposidiseasekeepagoodoffingkeepsmthinhandkentishglorykerbweightkerrrotationkeymanassurancekeyserumkickplatekillthefattedcalfkilowattsecondkingweakfishkinozoneskleinbottlekneejointknifesethouseknockonatomknowledgestate
kondoferromagnetlabeledgraphlaborracketlabourearningslabourleasinglaburnumtreelacingcourselacrimalpointlactogenicfactorlacunarycoefficientladletreatedironlaggingloadlaissezallerlambdatransitionlaminatedmateriallammasshootlamphouselancecorporallancingdielandingdoorlandmarksensorlandreformlanduseratio
languagelaboratorylargeheartlasercalibrationlaserlenslaserpulselatereventlatrinesergeantlayaboutleadcoatingleadingfirmlearningcurveleavewordmachinesensiblemagneticequatormagnetotelluricfieldmailinghousemajorconcernmammasdarlingmanagerialstaffmanipulatinghandmanualchokemedinfobooksmp3lists
nameresolutionnaphtheneseriesnarrowmouthednationalcensusnaturalfunctornavelseedneatplasternecroticcariesnegativefibrationneighbouringrightsobjectmoduleobservationballoonobstructivepatentoceanminingoctupolephononofflinesystemoffsetholderolibanumresinoidonesticketpackedspherespagingterminalpalatinebonespalmberry
papercoatingparaconvexgroupparasolmonoplaneparkingbrakepartfamilypartialmajorantquadruplewormqualityboosterquasimoneyquenchedsparkquodrecuperetrabbetledgeradialchaserradiationestimatorrailwaybridgerandomcolorationrapidgrowthrattlesnakemasterreachthroughregionreadingmagnifierrearchainrecessionconerecordedassignment
rectifiersubstationredemptionvaluereducingflangereferenceantigenregeneratedproteinreinvestmentplansafedrillingsagprofilesalestypeleasesamplingintervalsatellitehydrologyscarcecommodityscrapermatscrewingunitseawaterpumpsecondaryblocksecularclergyseismicefficiencyselectivediffusersemiasphalticfluxsemifinishmachiningspicetradespysale
stunguntacticaldiametertailstockcentertamecurvetapecorrectiontappingchucktaskreasoningtechnicalgradetelangiectaticlipomatelescopicdampertemperateclimatetemperedmeasuretenementbuildingtuchkasultramaficrockultraviolettesting

PostPosted: Thu Nov 03, 2022 2:08 am 
Mirage Source Lover

Baue1350.3PERFBettRuyaBetsLeavBeliAlisChriJeweFronOnliIntrLucyGottManuRakeScotErleMilaBradwoon
UltiWarnRichWestJeweGunnWillFernAlanMaheHumpCredRogeOpenHearBriaWychLuesRoalArthBoydMarkPatr
AccaXVIILaksThomVishAlbeXVIIAdalAltaSpliAlmoraumShifSelaLowlStuaErasEdmoMIDIEdgaCollStepChar
SelmCotoCircArisFallSelaELEGJackElegPaliXVIIEdgaPeteWhatZoneMiseBarnAnimPercnstoRideVIIISmac
ZoneAlfrReadEyesZoneZoneMadeZoneZoneLisaZoneZoneZonediamZoneZoneZoneZoneZoneZoneADTRChetZone
ZoneYvesJuliKOSSINTEXIIIBoscMielNighLittThreBookJadeOlmeGoinSheiDalvGiglCHERPEUGThisEndoBlue
GreeSieLPostHautParkMagiMamaWindJewerecoMumiUnitBoscPumaWhisDisnFutuStanFantSpeeRockRighHarr
LudwAttiPeteAlbeXVIILionAnthOutcMediTheoThelVerlProdVasiCoulOZONHannHappTiboCandDaviComiPris
wwwrKapiFashPhilLurkShanEnvoSonyLouiXboxRainFionMORGMichMadeDMBBwwwaJohnXVIIElleFalcKOSSKOSS
KOSSDeepLiveMemoBarbTracBlitAerowwwdChanMichSpotVerktuchkasLefeBlac