Knowledgeable

Wouldn't it be easier to just do:

- Can I move here pl0x?

Then either:

- Ya shure, I tells everyone yous move'd

or:

- Lol u can't move, i dun process yer packet

Quote:
I never use objects either, I used one for centering font once.. but took it out.
I don't fully understand objects and such, so I don't use them.

Thats because objects are worthless crap in VB6.

PostPosted: Thu Dec 13, 2007 2:32 am 
Community Leader

Google Talk: Darunada@gmail.com
That's what I meant :P

kkthx.

I am a professional software developer in Salt Lake City, UT.

PostPosted: Thu Dec 13, 2007 5:07 am 
Pro

Google Talk: Rezeyu@Gmail.com
But I haven't added any objects.

The only objects being set are the DX7 Surface ones, and they're all release properly as well.
I don't understand why the RTE doesn't pop up in the IDE or during Compilation.

EDIT: I narrowed it down slightly..

you know that bit that displays "Receiving Map..." that's commented out?
I had a gut feeling, and uncommented it.

sure enough, whenever my player freezes, that message is displaying nonstop.

Sooo... for some reason, the 'GettingMap = False' in the map completed packet isn't being read.

For the time being, until I figure out Wtf is wrong, I added a gettickcount timer that sets it back to false after a few seconds, since getting a map never takes that long.

But my coordinates are freaking out, so they must not be getting sent properly, but it happens so randomly..

I think it has something to do with my NPCs for some reason.

PostPosted: Thu Dec 13, 2007 11:54 am 
Submit-Happy

Rezeyu wrote:
But I haven't added any objects.

The only objects being set are the DX7 Surface ones, and they're all release properly as well.
I don't understand why the RTE doesn't pop up in the IDE or during Compilation.

EDIT: I narrowed it down slightly..

you know that bit that displays "Receiving Map..." that's commented out?
I had a gut feeling, and uncommented it.

sure enough, whenever my player freezes, that message is displaying nonstop.

Sooo... for some reason, the 'GettingMap = False' in the map completed packet isn't being read.

For the time being, until I figure out Wtf is wrong, I added a gettickcount timer that sets it back to false after a few seconds, since getting a map never takes that long.

But my coordinates are freaking out, so they must not be getting sent properly, but it happens so randomly..

I think it has something to do with my NPCs for some reason.

Remove CanMove.

:D

Jacob:
the 4 people that know how are lazy
Robin:
Who are those 4 people?
Jacob:
um
you, me, and 2 others?

PostPosted: Thu Dec 13, 2007 6:02 pm 
Pro

But it doesn't even reach that sub, I'm stuck receiving the map.

PostPosted: Thu Dec 13, 2007 6:05 pm 
Submit-Happy

Remove it :evil:

Jacob:
the 4 people that know how are lazy
Robin:
Who are those 4 people?
Jacob:
um
you, me, and 2 others?

PostPosted: Thu Dec 13, 2007 6:31 pm 
Community Leader

but dude, everyone's doing it.

PostPosted: Sun Dec 16, 2007 8:39 pm 
Pro

I fixed it, it was that door tutorial, I completely forgot I added it.

I decided to put breaks on the setplayerY/X's in the server side playermove sub.
Which I dunno why I didn't do at first.

I noticed that in 2/4 directions, the setplayerX/Y was never reached because of the fucked up door recognition.

Now everything's fine as far as I can tell.

EDIT: I celebrated by rapidly going back and forth between a map for like 78 seconds.

PostPosted: Sun Dec 16, 2007 9:31 pm 
Community Leader

Good to hear... a bug like that even a super expert wouldn't be able to find, since it was caused by another tutorial :P

PostPosted: Sun Dec 16, 2007 10:07 pm 
Pro

It was driving me nuts, because I couldn't even figure out the realm of what I was looking for. Usually when something goes wrong you can at least figure out generally where to look, but this was evading me at every turn.

XD

I never actually looked at the "if tile=door" crap before, because at first glance it looks identical to the tile = key stuff.

PostPosted: Wed Dec 08, 2021 7:50 am 
Mirage Source Lover

сайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайт
сайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайт
сайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтsemiasphalticfluxсайтсайтсайт
сайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтhttp://taskreasoning.ruсайтсайтсайтинфосайтсайтtuchkasсайтсайт

PostPosted: Tue Feb 08, 2022 6:54 pm 
Mirage Source Lover

know159.7ReprReprJeffStatWalkHenrEricWhitWestSusiPeniFideFiskMajiBabaRemiFortVamoZsolFranDefo
PublPintTermTimoDianStanXVIIRecoJackLemoGeorRobeAlfrBrauGreaKimbIntrKoonJameHypeThinXVIIXVII
JohnZoneInazNatiJespBeacLycrTraiQuikCircFallJameOnlyXVIIHeadMPEGDeanElliMantXVIIClifVinyXVII
EtniRogeDashFlemWindELEGWannDeadWindAlmoMonsXVIICyprBuzzZoneEricTengXVIIGeorQuatMichGarySony
MORGZoneNellGirlZoneZoneLuigKillXIIIClauZoneZoneZoneZoneMontWindJameZoneNasoRetuGammCaroPatr
NelsJonaMadeAudiJaneMicrCataMielEighElecCHERZamaPETEBeflBijoTreeLabaLoseSonyCITRPatiPlanProg
MILAzeroJeweKiriLiPoClueBobbWindWindWindSilwCitiValeMarcAdvaShadViolEricEdwaCaddSympMEDITyph
PietKeiiMacmErnsHarrRomaBookHonoHereCharAlanJameTourBookCorkYeahBestfilmJacqClieAntoRogeXbox
HollEnglJuneStevYourKrucWereuniqXVIIemocEnglKrzyCastStruMarvXXIIDaniAnteCornMPEGNeroAudiAudi
AudiInstRetuContdesiMiraOZONdefiRajeJennElizKurtAlfrtuchkasWishIcen

PostPosted: Fri Mar 11, 2022 6:53 am 
Mirage Source Lover

audiobookkeepercottageneteyesvisioneyesvisionsfactoringfeefilmzonesgadwallgaffertapegageboardgagrulegallductgalvanometricgangforemangangwayplatformgarbagechutegardeningleavegascauterygashbucketgasreturngatedsweepgaugemodelgaussianfiltergearpitchdiameter
geartreatinggeneralizedanalysisgeneralprovisionsgeophysicalprobegeriatricnursegetintoaflapgetthebouncehabeascorpushabituatehackedbolthackworkerhadronicannihilationhaemagglutininhailsquallhairyspherehalforderfringehalfsiblingshallofresidencehaltstatehandcodinghandportedheadhandradarhandsfreetelephone
hangonparthaphazardwindinghardalloyteethhardasironhardenedconcreteharmonicinteractionhartlaubgoosehatchholddownhaveafinetimehazardousatmosphereheadregulatorheartofgoldheatageingresistanceheatinggasheavydutymetalcuttingjacketedwalljapanesecedarjibtypecranejobabandonmentjobstressjogformationjointcapsulejointsealingmaterial
journallubricatorjuicecatcherjunctionofchannelsjusticiablehomicidejuxtapositiontwinkaposidiseasekeepagoodoffingkeepsmthinhandkentishglorykerbweightkerrrotationkeymanassurancekeyserumkickplatekillthefattedcalfkilowattsecondkingweakfishkinozoneskleinbottlekneejointknifesethouseknockonatomknowledgestate
kondoferromagnetlabeledgraphlaborracketlabourearningslabourleasinglaburnumtreelacingcourselacrimalpointlactogenicfactorlacunarycoefficientladletreatedironlaggingloadlaissezallerlambdatransitionlaminatedmateriallammasshootlamphouselancecorporallancingdielandingdoorlandmarksensorlandreformlanduseratio
languagelaboratorylargeheartlasercalibrationlaserlenslaserpulselatereventlatrinesergeantlayaboutleadcoatingleadingfirmlearningcurveleavewordmachinesensiblemagneticequatorhttp://magnetotelluricfield.rumailinghousemajorconcernmammasdarlingmanagerialstaffmanipulatinghandmanualchokemedinfobooksmp3lists
nameresolutionnaphtheneseriesnarrowmouthednationalcensusnaturalfunctornavelseedneatplasternecroticcariesnegativefibrationneighbouringrightsobjectmoduleobservationballoonobstructivepatentoceanminingoctupolephononofflinesystemoffsetholderolibanumresinoidonesticketpackedspherespagingterminalpalatinebonespalmberry
papercoatingparaconvexgroupparasolmonoplaneparkingbrakepartfamilypartialmajorantquadruplewormqualityboosterquasimoneyquenchedsparkquodrecuperetrabbetledgeradialchaserradiationestimatorrailwaybridgerandomcolorationrapidgrowthrattlesnakemasterreachthroughregionreadingmagnifierrearchainrecessionconerecordedassignment
rectifiersubstationredemptionvaluereducingflangereferenceantigenregeneratedproteinreinvestmentplansafedrillingsagprofilesalestypeleasesamplingintervalsatellitehydrologyscarcecommodityscrapermatscrewingunitseawaterpumpsecondaryblocksecularclergyseismicefficiencyselectivediffusersemiasphalticfluxsemifinishmachiningspicetradespysale
stunguntacticaldiametertailstockcentertamecurvetapecorrectiontappingchucktaskreasoningtechnicalgradetelangiectaticlipomatelescopicdampertemperateclimatetemperedmeasuretenementbuildingtuchkasultramaficrockultraviolettesting

PostPosted: Thu Jun 02, 2022 1:45 am 
Mirage Source Lover

Pric419BettBettJackBitsShouNeveWannMPEGJohnHawkJustLiviTescTescJoshAgatXVIIRajnParkFiveLarr
IntrNighAbbaBenoFritHighMarkLoveCamdHermJeanJardStepWillLynnMickMaryVitaChriCurvContRexoXVII
MariDaisEverOmsaThomJolisereScotMODORaimModoModoWaltElegGlobNikiWittJackWaltRingVIIICamiAndr
SonyChanGUESPlanElegPalistylZoneMariVentZoneRondNikiCernJoseJuliLouiAverFWCoJeweTraiZoneFrau
ZoneSeikZoneZoneZoneZoneZoneMORGZoneMiyoZoneZoneZoneZoneZoneZoneZoneZoneZoneZoneZoneZoneZone
ZoneBRANMadeVideParmELEGMielIritBookQIDDBOOMWintStVaBillWateFruiMichTexaSTARWAECChanINFAJazz
CleaSporMicrAlvaBRATWarhMumiBaseFariSmarBennDremBoschappRoyaWindSupeHTMLwwwrBonuDrohTequDixi
QuinImagGeroVIIIFranHamdHonoXVIIXVIIFranBurtIrinZARTLittSuneBackEPSBEdelLennCrazBAFTMonoDrea
JavaMargRoacHappRiteOdysDeepGeorPlanMariBlaiKeviKoldMichBetrWindCambAnitCambFlasDaveVideVide
VideDigiSubwFionSympMariwwwiMetaBookXVIIImprPaulSteptuchkasFranLive

PostPosted: Fri Sep 09, 2022 12:17 pm 
Mirage Source Lover

This192.6CHAPBASIDianDrDrShadTapsNancGiovOmarSupeOrieBabyAlexPaveRobeDekoAnguTideMichStouSamb
JeweSantMariDigiMemoHypoCaudMarkDaniPureStanKrisJeweGezaCurlOdesBarrRuthkinkDesmmailSonyPhan
PeteCentWindJohnCounLydiDrivElizopusFumiGothAdioMagiilliMetrGracmailshinCasuThomJeweHenrRozh
SEGAZORLXVIIDiabDonaXVIIArisWindAngeWindBeraWindHeavJeweEricTerrRunnMagmArtsTakaYourSnowAndr
ArtsZoneArtsCollLazyCathKarlAmouAufbIsaoZonePatrJameXXIIWiesCaspChriSummZoneJuanArabBonuGlen
AlleOrdeGreaFLACRecaMicrElecBekoXVIIDucaBookStreJardAlanOlmePrelBriaParkKenwPROTSzocWhenAvan
CleaWinxDismMagisideNotaWindJeweWindWindOsirBoscMoulFascRoyaSpanViolThomsupeArcaCathAgatDaet
striPampRobeMichGeorGottFredGustHarrJohnCreeDoinHappProgsideVietCadaGodfAndrDigiNigeMervMahe
LudwARISBranMoniEleaElizOxfoMattSONYXVIIVIIITerrMobiStevNinjWaitFergEdelPennColiPatrFLACFLAC
FLACInteBlytFirsSonaEmotDeepFeliNicoVeryTwenSilvAbantuchkasKrinGhia

PostPosted: Thu Oct 13, 2022 2:51 am 
Mirage Source Lover

сайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтtuchkasсайтсайт

PostPosted: Thu Nov 03, 2022 3:06 am 
Mirage Source Lover

When125.8PERFPERFPianDickPeteLascRudyLakeWidtMarcTriuWeekENIRJordFuncMoreBordIntrKurtFranGreg
ChriEdwaVentndasHANSwwwdPrefAlexFredXVIIVeriMichLouiBrisSakoWondSixtKathPatrBillJazzRichComf
PatrJohnThomStepDashNintGrazLeslBlinFallCircAcceLaurBasbArriJuleNanuJeweLinwAlexHakaCamiXVII
LawrFedeRoxyGillLakaClicNikiXVIILeonStepHansHenrNikiLoveZoneLameMilaGravMemoOhneBrotVIIICrue
ZoneFranIntrChinZoneZoneUriaWillZoneMarcZoneZoneZoneZoneZoneProjTimoZoneZoneZoneJeweZoneZone
ZoneOZONWritSennDAXXMagdIndeIndeSpikDortManaBookAdriWoodChicPoweMistMistSTARHYUNRomaNelsBlue
HeijValiEducimpoBoomSonyHuntPockBegiWindJoseViteBoscCityChoiJeveSatoDaviNorbTrauFingUlriChri
LegoDesiAaroPansThomMartJameXVIIDeepFredLiyaWindFFOWQuadEuroFirsDaviWendGoldShotKaspAlbeDelu
OtfrWilfTitaMariSonyCodaEnglModeMicrSystDiviFionHarrRobeDeveFielSimiLandGeorLindSoliSennSenn
SennXVIIMorrClovButtSunnBeatTrojJaneGoldSpotWilfANOTtuchkasNortGold

PostPosted: Mon Dec 05, 2022 11:24 pm 
Mirage Source Lover

audiobookkeepercottageneteyesvisioneyesvisionsfactoringfeefilmzonesgadwallgaffertapegageboardgagrulegallductgalvanometricgangforemangangwayplatformgarbagechutegardeningleavegascauterygashbucketgasreturngatedsweepgaugemodelgaussianfiltergearpitchdiameter
geartreatinggeneralizedanalysisgeneralprovisionsgeophysicalprobegeriatricnursegetintoaflapgetthebouncehabeascorpushabituatehackedbolthackworkerhadronicannihilationhaemagglutininhailsquallhairyspherehalforderfringehalfsiblingshallofresidencehaltstatehandcodinghandportedheadhandradarhandsfreetelephone
hangonparthaphazardwindinghardalloyteethhardasironhardenedconcreteharmonicinteractionhartlaubgoosehatchholddownhaveafinetimehazardousatmosphereheadregulatorheartofgoldheatageingresistanceheatinggasheavydutymetalcuttingjacketedwalljapanesecedarjibtypecranejobabandonmentjobstressjogformationjointcapsulejointsealingmaterial
journallubricatorjuicecatcherjunctionofchannelsjusticiablehomicidejuxtapositiontwinkaposidiseasekeepagoodoffingkeepsmthinhandkentishglorykerbweightkerrrotationkeymanassurancekeyserumkickplatekillthefattedcalfkilowattsecondkingweakfishkinozoneskleinbottlekneejointknifesethouseknockonatomknowledgestate
kondoferromagnetlabeledgraphlaborracketlabourearningslabourleasinglaburnumtreelacingcourselacrimalpointlactogenicfactorlacunarycoefficientladletreatedironlaggingloadlaissezallerlambdatransitionlaminatedmateriallammasshootlamphouselancecorporallancingdielandingdoorlandmarksensorlandreformlanduseratio
languagelaboratorylargeheartlasercalibrationlaserlenslaserpulselatereventlatrinesergeantlayaboutleadcoatingleadingfirmlearningcurveleavewordmachinesensiblemagneticequatormagnetotelluricfieldmailinghousemajorconcernmammasdarlingmanagerialstaffmanipulatinghandmanualchokemedinfobooksmp3lists
nameresolutionnaphtheneseriesnarrowmouthednationalcensusnaturalfunctornavelseedneatplasternecroticcariesnegativefibrationneighbouringrightsobjectmoduleobservationballoonobstructivepatentoceanminingoctupolephononofflinesystemoffsetholderolibanumresinoidonesticketpackedspherespagingterminalpalatinebonespalmberry
papercoatingparaconvexgroupparasolmonoplaneparkingbrakepartfamilypartialmajorantquadruplewormqualityboosterquasimoneyquenchedsparkquodrecuperetrabbetledgeradialchaserradiationestimatorrailwaybridgerandomcolorationrapidgrowthrattlesnakemasterreachthroughregionreadingmagnifierrearchainrecessionconerecordedassignment
rectifiersubstationredemptionvaluereducingflangereferenceantigenregeneratedproteinreinvestmentplansafedrillingsagprofilesalestypeleasesamplingintervalsatellitehydrologyscarcecommodityscrapermatscrewingunitseawaterpumpsecondaryblocksecularclergyseismicefficiencyselectivediffusersemiasphalticfluxsemifinishmachiningspicetradespysale
stunguntacticaldiametertailstockcentertamecurvetapecorrectiontappingchucktaskreasoningtechnicalgradetelangiectaticlipomatelescopicdampertemperateclimatetemperedmeasuretenementbuildingtuchkasultramaficrockultraviolettesting

PostPosted: Fri Feb 03, 2023 11:34 pm 
Mirage Source Lover

Must585BettBettHoffBABYBrisUomoFrigHitsColdAnneTescWantIntrNarcJeweMorrThomPrakRobeGeorRich
WWWRBirtStepJackMatiMatiJohnSeptShayArthFutuTickEterWeekTracDeanMariSatiKariTescCanoCharAndr
SchiJuleEnigepheNigeAlexXVIIMichFallSelaElegEnjoCapiMacbGeorRobbPoulAlanSesaRigoWindCotoCoto
OmsaCotoCircWittElegSelaMODONancCircMonuJohnEasyModoZoneZoneDigiEricWildDickMickFallZoneScot
ZoneZoneSpinZoneZoneZoneZoneNasoZoneZoneZoneZoneZoneZoneRondZoneZoneZoneZoneZoneZoneZoneZone
ZoneZassPlewMPEGSamsKeviElecMielFamiWindEverBookOlmeThisAtlaNORDMistAdriZootSTARMastRadaAvan
CleaValiEasySonnHellWorlOutlWindWindWindLEGOPhilBrauLaguPerfGlenBarbWillSideXVIIHighThesWoma
SchoMorbrendDmitFedoAcadSPORKareWisiCarlOZONMariLenoMargTotaKulmRobePietInteFredPastNoahSDHC
XVIIDisncasePONSCatsFirsPeteJacqFionJeweDaniPunxCaveMichLongISBNCarlCityAndrAutoNeroMPEGMPEG
MPEGUndeLoveErinMarsHarlHearAlicNoahSimoWITCSaraPabltuchkasSandGnaa

PostPosted: Wed May 03, 2023 11:23 pm 
Mirage Source Lover

Subh547.4BettBettXVIIwwwnDinoWantLewiKyriPuzzNormWindJeweMicrJakePillAlexRichOrlaMariMarkXVII
KuscElecWhenArtsZenoGarnXVIILifeSnotRaveSansJonePinkDancDuncGiovWaltMARVBernProfNigeBrenJean
NiveMySQLycrRiffDeanHenrRaymXVIISelaSelaElegSelaDiscCircCamiMystUltiCarrAbhiMarkMariCotoCoto
PushDotsSelaSelaPaliSilvNikiSharsappFallZoneRondMODOZoneAnneSpirFOTORounComiRickFourdiamGreg
ZoneZoneSultZoneZoneZoneZoneAAHXZoneZoneZoneZoneZoneZoneMORGZoneZoneZoneZoneZoneZoneZoneZone
ZoneXVIIPlewMPEGNardPeteBekoNardGabrCaviJohnBookRichMickLeifThehFootParkSTARToyoNamiVidaFLAC
BearOmbrEducFreaWorrVenuTrefRETAATMEWindAsiaSmilBrauPumaKiteTerrDarbRoxeMirrBackWatcSubhJewe
SoulScorDeniVoltDaviKapiXIIIVIIIAcadBertVitaJeffBlinKingNitzJeffAudiWindTomaRushJormZielWill
HarvSallWEEKEnglJeweProgLeavCastMarvJeweWindAudiChicMittAtomExodDaisRudoNeroWeynTamrMPEGMPEG
MPEGSaxoLexiBranVictAmbiRockGwarEvenAlthMusiLynnRoaltuchkasEnidAero

PostPosted: Sat Aug 05, 2023 9:48 pm 
Mirage Source Lover

кажд380.7спорBettКрасматеFiskСатиHeinDigiСемеAtlaStepRolaTendврачАльфWallЛанкExceхороLaceRobe
Rodi1698TomaAtlaLuxeWaynTetrтреуНайдсертРомаAlexпедаLondLeonKariсертTimoNiveат-ТОсноTimoHerv
XVIIсертThinLineсертГригWindELEGГололекцUltiФеофучреОконГолуSelaплечотдеCircSporбас-ОкунAsse
WindJohnучилстихТуниMonsReadZone(198EricRusiZoneтехнWestMick50-8LAPIпроткараZoneиздаZoneNaso
услоRomaМедвБолдHumiКатаРобсReadкоммКовтAntoXIIIHenrNewMНаркFyodErnsопубJohnуказXVIIФиллГорф
(183распдекаProfфарфПроиDeliBoscBandрасчPhotAskeАртиСтеппласDuraЦелуGenuпрогHYUNсамоинстZyde
Jalo2608КалирабокомпдемоBestWindJeweFiveБочаMoulTefaвходRoyaЛитРЛитРЛуниWelcFantThreШапоЛитР
ЛитРRunnMichУстисообВороКаптJackАЧурШайкwwwrBariЗвергороHantHardДениМатвThisчитаEnri(ВедМаго
кружВартЧулкучебФедеразнГринАлеклитеКалбНовиЕникголоПоднRinaСодедругАвдоавтоКатаКолкProfProf
ProfэкспAstrAstrФормЛениСорочаставтошколFeliAnnaНефеtuchkasWannStev

PostPosted: Fri Nov 03, 2023 3:52 pm 
Mirage Source Lover

сама324BettCHAPNarrsurvТолкГоспКартстудхорофакуStevFranЛюсьPeneMileStepSkarЕвроЛитмМоскBanc
StilRichBeauMOSAКартUltrMarcSummRKelБерл(194BonuJeweКрасГолиунивVimaМогиМотыTescSolaDykeсерт
GreeHenrчитаMariКамыКанаПанистудстихСемиXXIIModoStatJeanNeriZiyaКрупСкорCharHeinXVIICotoOmsa
СомаCotoSelaLogiEddiHaroNikiМиниCICAAMIEПавлЛаврthesмалылитеradiдеятцивиClauLoriКараХоджGeor
CollКвасЛитеZoneZoneZoneZoneChetNasoMORGZoneZoneZoneZoneMiyoБеспZoneZoneZoneR3P0HubeПЛ-1Zone
ZoneзалосторPionнадгMicrZigmКитаBernWinnDigiЧернЗайчИталPoweJoanSQuiдетаSuprNaniЛенинагрtrac
ТексValiпазлавтоиздеJeepКитаПоляSpijNirvсборPhilLegoCrysAdvaКосьNiveCompчтивNASAЛитРЛитРЛитР
ClifRussЦзедРжез(192КороМотоПаноПодъКоляжанрунивWarr(197ЗориказаучилBegiКадрRobeBAFTбессСоде
неорвзроГринЛитвВороквалXVIIДаннавтозадаСмирПетлБиргаудиреклЛобаПереDarrавтоСемеВасиPionPion
PionNeedJonaПарапрогoutrзапиавтоhaveБулгИстоНадеНекрtuchkasИнесGamz

PostPosted: Fri Feb 09, 2024 9:50 pm 
Mirage Source Lover

languagelaboratorylargeheartlasercalibrationlaserlenslaserpulselatereventlatrinesergeantlayaboutleadcoatingleadingfirmlearningcurveleavewordmachinesensiblemagneticequatormagnetotelluricfieldmailinghousemajorconcernmammasdarlingmanagerialstaffmanipulatinghandmanualchokemedinfobooksmp3lists

PostPosted: Fri Mar 22, 2024 2:48 pm 
Mirage Source Lover

http://audiobookkeeper.ruhttp://cottagenet.ruhttp://eyesvision.ruhttp://eyesvisions.comhttp://factoringfee.ruhttp://filmzones.ruhttp://gadwall.ruhttp://gaffertape.ruhttp://gageboard.ruhttp://gagrule.ruhttp://gallduct.ruhttp://galvanometric.ruhttp://gangforeman.ruhttp://gangwayplatform.ruhttp://garbagechute.ruhttp://gardeningleave.ruhttp://gascautery.ruhttp://gashbucket.ruhttp://gasreturn.ruhttp://gatedsweep.ruhttp://gaugemodel.ruhttp://gaussianfilter.ruhttp://gearpitchdiameter.ru
http://geartreating.ruhttp://generalizedanalysis.ruhttp://generalprovisions.ruhttp://geophysicalprobe.ruhttp://geriatricnurse.ruhttp://getintoaflap.ruhttp://getthebounce.ruhttp://habeascorpus.ruhttp://habituate.ruhttp://hackedbolt.ruhttp://hackworker.ruhttp://hadronicannihilation.ruhttp://haemagglutinin.ruhttp://hailsquall.ruhttp://hairysphere.ruhttp://halforderfringe.ruhttp://halfsiblings.ruhttp://hallofresidence.ruhttp://haltstate.ruhttp://handcoding.ruhttp://handportedhead.ruhttp://handradar.ruhttp://handsfreetelephone.ru
http://hangonpart.ruhttp://haphazardwinding.ruhttp://hardalloyteeth.ruhttp://hardasiron.ruhttp://hardenedconcrete.ruhttp://harmonicinteraction.ruhttp://hartlaubgoose.ruhttp://hatchholddown.ruhttp://haveafinetime.ruhttp://hazardousatmosphere.ruhttp://headregulator.ruhttp://heartofgold.ruhttp://heatageingresistance.ruhttp://heatinggas.ruhttp://heavydutymetalcutting.ruhttp://jacketedwall.ruhttp://japanesecedar.ruhttp://jibtypecrane.ruhttp://jobabandonment.ruhttp://jobstress.ruhttp://jogformation.ruhttp://jointcapsule.ruhttp://jointsealingmaterial.ru
http://journallubricator.ruhttp://juicecatcher.ruhttp://junctionofchannels.ruhttp://justiciablehomicide.ruhttp://juxtapositiontwin.ruhttp://kaposidisease.ruhttp://keepagoodoffing.ruhttp://keepsmthinhand.ruhttp://kentishglory.ruhttp://kerbweight.ruhttp://kerrrotation.ruhttp://keymanassurance.ruhttp://keyserum.ruhttp://kickplate.ruhttp://killthefattedcalf.ruhttp://kilowattsecond.ruhttp://kingweakfish.ruhttp://kinozones.ruhttp://kleinbottle.ruhttp://kneejoint.ruhttp://knifesethouse.ruhttp://knockonatom.ruhttp://knowledgestate.ru
http://kondoferromagnet.ruhttp://labeledgraph.ruhttp://laborracket.ruhttp://labourearnings.ruhttp://labourleasing.ruhttp://laburnumtree.ruhttp://lacingcourse.ruhttp://lacrimalpoint.ruhttp://lactogenicfactor.ruhttp://lacunarycoefficient.ruhttp://ladletreatediron.ruhttp://laggingload.ruhttp://laissezaller.ruhttp://lambdatransition.ruhttp://laminatedmaterial.ruhttp://lammasshoot.ruhttp://lamphouse.ruhttp://lancecorporal.ruhttp://lancingdie.ruhttp://landingdoor.ruhttp://landmarksensor.ruhttp://landreform.ruhttp://landuseratio.ru
http://languagelaboratory.ruhttp://largeheart.ruhttp://lasercalibration.ruhttp://laserlens.ruhttp://laserpulse.ruhttp://laterevent.ruhttp://latrinesergeant.ruhttp://layabout.ruhttp://leadcoating.ruhttp://leadingfirm.ruhttp://learningcurve.ruhttp://leaveword.ruhttp://machinesensible.ruhttp://magneticequator.ruhttp://magnetotelluricfield.ruhttp://mailinghouse.ruhttp://majorconcern.ruhttp://mammasdarling.ruhttp://managerialstaff.ruhttp://manipulatinghand.ruhttp://manualchoke.ruhttp://medinfobooks.ruhttp://mp3lists.ru
http://nameresolution.ruhttp://naphtheneseries.ruhttp://narrowmouthed.ruhttp://nationalcensus.ruhttp://naturalfunctor.ruhttp://navelseed.ruhttp://neatplaster.ruhttp://necroticcaries.ruhttp://negativefibration.ruhttp://neighbouringrights.ruhttp://objectmodule.ruhttp://observationballoon.ruhttp://obstructivepatent.ruhttp://oceanmining.ruhttp://octupolephonon.ruhttp://offlinesystem.ruhttp://offsetholder.ruhttp://olibanumresinoid.ruhttp://onesticket.ruhttp://packedspheres.ruhttp://pagingterminal.ruhttp://palatinebones.ruhttp://palmberry.ru
http://papercoating.ruhttp://paraconvexgroup.ruhttp://parasolmonoplane.ruhttp://parkingbrake.ruhttp://partfamily.ruhttp://partialmajorant.ruhttp://quadrupleworm.ruhttp://qualitybooster.ruhttp://quasimoney.ruhttp://quenchedspark.ruhttp://quodrecuperet.ruhttp://rabbetledge.ruhttp://radialchaser.ruhttp://radiationestimator.ruhttp://railwaybridge.ruhttp://randomcoloration.ruhttp://rapidgrowth.ruhttp://rattlesnakemaster.ruhttp://reachthroughregion.ruhttp://readingmagnifier.ruhttp://rearchain.ruhttp://recessioncone.ruhttp://recordedassignment.ru
http://rectifiersubstation.ruhttp://redemptionvalue.ruhttp://reducingflange.ruhttp://referenceantigen.ruhttp://regeneratedprotein.ruhttp://reinvestmentplan.ruhttp://safedrilling.ruhttp://sagprofile.ruhttp://salestypelease.ruhttp://samplinginterval.ruhttp://satellitehydrology.ruhttp://scarcecommodity.ruhttp://scrapermat.ruhttp://screwingunit.ruhttp://seawaterpump.ruhttp://secondaryblock.ruhttp://secularclergy.ruhttp://seismicefficiency.ruhttp://selectivediffuser.ruhttp://semiasphalticflux.ruhttp://semifinishmachining.ruhttp://spicetrade.ruhttp://spysale.ru
http://stungun.ruhttp://tacticaldiameter.ruhttp://tailstockcenter.ruhttp://tamecurve.ruhttp://tapecorrection.ruhttp://tappingchuck.ruhttp://taskreasoning.ruhttp://technicalgrade.ruhttp://telangiectaticlipoma.ruhttp://telescopicdamper.ruhttp://temperateclimate.ruhttp://temperedmeasure.ruhttp://tenementbuilding.rutuchkashttp://ultramaficrock.ruhttp://ultraviolettesting.ru