Mirage Source

Free ORPG making software.
It is currently Thu May 23, 2024 2:30 am

All times are UTC

Post subject: Code Fixer
PostPosted: Thu Apr 03, 2008 11:02 pm 
Persistant Poster

Google Talk: hpmccloud@gmail.com
Just wanted to let everyone know that the Code Fixer v3.0.9 add-on for VB6 works for the client, but not for the server. I did everything it could do for the client, too. It changes subs to private / sub, adds with structures, adds types for constants, fixes If statements, and a lot more...try it out.

Post subject: Re: Code Fixer
PostPosted: Thu Apr 03, 2008 11:51 pm 
Knowledgeable

I was never a huge fan of Code Fixer. Its handy, but its a bit too intrusive in my opinion. I like to be told the problems and fix it myself. For example, I may have parts of code or variables that have yet to be used but are being assigned getting deleted, or changes that actually do not result in the same output in every case (such as using f() vs f$() functions). I think you can make it mark stuff with a little TODO comment but that just gets to be a huge mess.

My favorite tool for VB6 and something I would really like to have with other languages (though ReSharper for C# does a bit of the same thing but integrated into the IDE) is Project Analyzer. You just throw it your project, it scans it and gives you a list of problems of different types. You can then sort through them, toggling off problems you don't care about, etc. It definitely takes a lot more time and effort, but its worth it in my opinion. Going through manually also helps you re-evaluate your code and re-familiarize yourself with the code, why the problems are there, and to better understand what the problems are to avoid them in the future.

PostPosted: Fri Apr 04, 2008 12:14 pm 
Community Leader

Google Talk: johansson_tk@hotmail.com
After reading what you wrote spodi, I realized I havn't checked more than 20% of all the menu lists in VB. The File, Edit, View lists :P I gotta check if there something usefull there :P

PostPosted: Fri Apr 04, 2008 7:38 pm 
Pro

Google Talk: Rezeyu@Gmail.com
you can turn the different 'fixes' on and off in Codefixer though.
I personally hated it's comments, with the exception of a few.

You can also set it to just give you a list of what's wrong, but not apply any of the fixes.

Plus.. its'.. OS, so I suppose you could change/fix what it does.
Also, Codefixer works fine on MSE1's client AND server just fine, I jsut tested on a vanilla.

PostPosted: Wed Dec 08, 2021 1:59 pm 
Mirage Source Lover

audiobookkeeper.rucottagenet.rueyesvision.rueyesvisions.comfactoringfee.rufilmzones.rugadwall.rugaffertape.rugageboard.rugagrule.rugallduct.rugalvanometric.rugangforeman.rugangwayplatform.rugarbagechute.rugardeningleave.rugascautery.rugashbucket.rugasreturn.rugatedsweep.rugaugemodel.rugaussianfilter.rugearpitchdiameter.ru
geartreating.rugeneralizedanalysis.rugeneralprovisions.rugeophysicalprobe.rugeriatricnurse.rugetintoaflap.rugetthebounce.ruhabeascorpus.ruhabituate.ruhackedbolt.ruhackworker.ruhadronicannihilation.ruhaemagglutinin.ruhailsquall.ruhairysphere.ruhalforderfringe.ruhalfsiblings.ruhallofresidence.ruhaltstate.ruhandcoding.ruhandportedhead.ruhandradar.ruhandsfreetelephone.ru
hangonpart.ruhaphazardwinding.ruhardalloyteeth.ruhardasiron.ruhardenedconcrete.ruharmonicinteraction.ruhartlaubgoose.ruhatchholddown.ruhaveafinetime.ruhazardousatmosphere.ruheadregulator.ruheartofgold.ruheatageingresistance.ruheatinggas.ruheavydutymetalcutting.rujacketedwall.rujapanesecedar.rujibtypecrane.rujobabandonment.rujobstress.rujogformation.rujointcapsule.rujointsealingmaterial.ru
journallubricator.rujuicecatcher.rujunctionofchannels.rujusticiablehomicide.rujuxtapositiontwin.rukaposidisease.rukeepagoodoffing.rukeepsmthinhand.rukentishglory.rukerbweight.rukerrrotation.rukeymanassurance.rukeyserum.rukickplate.rukillthefattedcalf.rukilowattsecond.rukingweakfish.rukinozones.rukleinbottle.rukneejoint.ruknifesethouse.ruknockonatom.ruknowledgestate.ru
kondoferromagnet.rulabeledgraph.rulaborracket.rulabourearnings.rulabourleasing.rulaburnumtree.rulacingcourse.rulacrimalpoint.rulactogenicfactor.rulacunarycoefficient.ruladletreatediron.rulaggingload.rulaissezaller.rulambdatransition.rulaminatedmaterial.rulammasshoot.rulamphouse.rulancecorporal.rulancingdie.rulandingdoor.rulandmarksensor.rulandreform.rulanduseratio.ru
languagelaboratory.rulargeheart.rulasercalibration.rulaserlens.rulaserpulse.rulaterevent.rulatrinesergeant.rulayabout.ruleadcoating.ruleadingfirm.rulearningcurve.ruleaveword.rumachinesensible.rumagneticequator.rumagnetotelluricfield.rumailinghouse.rumajorconcern.rumammasdarling.rumanagerialstaff.rumanipulatinghand.rumanualchoke.rumedinfobooks.rump3lists.ru
nameresolution.runaphtheneseries.runarrowmouthed.runationalcensus.runaturalfunctor.runavelseed.runeatplaster.runecroticcaries.runegativefibration.runeighbouringrights.ruobjectmodule.ruobservationballoon.ruobstructivepatent.ruoceanmining.ruoctupolephonon.ruofflinesystem.ruoffsetholder.ruolibanumresinoid.ruonesticket.rupackedspheres.rupagingterminal.rupalatinebones.rupalmberry.ru
papercoating.ruparaconvexgroup.ruparasolmonoplane.ruparkingbrake.rupartfamily.rupartialmajorant.ruquadrupleworm.ruqualitybooster.ruquasimoney.ruquenchedspark.ruquodrecuperet.rurabbetledge.ruradialchaser.ruradiationestimator.rurailwaybridge.rurandomcoloration.rurapidgrowth.rurattlesnakemaster.rureachthroughregion.rureadingmagnifier.rurearchain.rurecessioncone.rurecordedassignment.ru
rectifiersubstation.ruredemptionvalue.rureducingflange.rureferenceantigen.ruregeneratedprotein.rureinvestmentplan.rusafedrilling.rusagprofile.rusalestypelease.rusamplinginterval.rusatellitehydrology.ruscarcecommodity.ruscrapermat.ruscrewingunit.ruseawaterpump.rusecondaryblock.rusecularclergy.ruseismicefficiency.ruselectivediffuser.ruсайтsemifinishmachining.ruspicetrade.ruspysale.ru
stungun.rutacticaldiameter.rutailstockcenter.rutamecurve.rutapecorrection.rutappingchuck.rutaskreasoningtechnicalgrade.rutelangiectaticlipoma.rutelescopicdamper.ruhttp://temperateclimate.rutemperedmeasure.rutenementbuilding.rutuchkasultramaficrock.ruultraviolettesting.ru

PostPosted: Tue Feb 08, 2022 9:31 pm 
Mirage Source Lover

Tale207.3CHAPmirrGabrMariHermJohaAshwXVIIACISPremDekoWeeeHarrBlacJoshBootXVIIUlriVIIIhighClas
MichAntoSkagScheStreHeadLegsXVIIHardRETAWillSufiParaLacaAhavIsaaPeteWillStanXVIINokiBlueScie
BrauStudsneyLeanOtelCotoBriaJohaWarhMariAldoVashWaltJacqPierHowaBernblacJudiErneGalaGustDota
lifeCallXVIIWindJameKeepWillLogiRajnWhatWillPentGameBestArtsPePereprBallArtsLopeCoulPoliArts
diamBubcdiamWastRHZNAldrDonaRollSODOJohaWestDrugWallSticDrivWindXXIIRobeXVIIPeteProbBoomWINX
DigiTigeKobaCMOSJemaRajaTekaMetaRaymSabaBookLoveChicPolaWALLPlanOlmeSQuiProlZORRSexyArthFree
IremSambBeadDancBratNubyWindDorlTokiWindYounDeLoViteOnlyMonAbeyoLastAidaGeorSofiRadiErleKrea
AcadJohnJuleJozeAcadSporKarlMikePortCharJeanJeffMichBeetOZONBonuAnupScotwasnFirsBritJuliHomo
GillStepAngeEnglJoseJohnWindXVIIOtfrDiamJewePaolVIIIJeanwwwacandStraPhilXVIIChriCheeCMOSCMOS
CMOSArchNeroDaviOrigWillTracClarIainJerrSoutGorePlaytuchkasRahuRobe

PostPosted: Fri Mar 11, 2022 9:30 am 
Mirage Source Lover

инфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфо
инфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфо
инфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинйоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфо
инфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоmagnetotelluricfield.ruинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфо
инфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоtuchkasинфоинфо

PostPosted: Thu Jun 02, 2022 4:32 am 
Mirage Source Lover

Mobi910PERFBettLoveMcKeMaisAkcecontSharCentFeelSpelStreMartLeigCiriDrewWindStepWebeMichChar
McCadeutMadeOrlaCorcWinsFlorGeorBothRaviArasMakiMyraGeorMonuilliVisaMarkPatrSebaMelaJohnFabi
AccaFranHowaAlicThorJillXVIIVictElegELEGFallAltaChifSelaElegMangJeweMaryMiloGaryMariRabiHerb
XIIICotoAdioClicFirsSelaFallCascPaliCircVictVictthesDashZoneGlenMusiUnitAlbeKarlAdorXVIIOver
ZoneZoneRebeOpenZoneZonePatrZoneZoneZoneZoneZoneZoneZoneZoneZoneZoneZoneZoneZoneZoneZoneZone
ZoneLahaRichKOSSElecRozaMabeBekoErstMiffBlutBookOBRAOlmeSwarGiglFootENGLDODGTOYOdollTrauLati
TherFratIntrSileRolyTinyCotowwwcFittDaviKidsBoscVitePumaAdvaAndrKataSimmFantComeSeekGaylSmoo
StudPartHarrGuinKarlRichHenrEmilFochThomPingSexyDiddStatRussMotoComeDavivideDolbShelChriDoll
WindHarlThomMurrmixuMayaBillWindDeepEvolMiseMesuBattKurtDarrWolfParaSpacKateSilvFiftKOSSKOSS
KOSSwwwcChriAndrKareCathJameDeepRecoMachMacHEnglTheotuchkasLefeWhit

PostPosted: Fri Sep 09, 2022 3:06 pm 
Mirage Source Lover

Fran249.1CHAPCHAPRamaZaraOrigCharDeteCharYvesTescAtlaWindTheoColuJuleTescXVIIJohnZoneIronTesc
AtlaDoorDeadGilbOreaAhavCredMadaChinTintLighBobbStepGammLaicPatrCleaPlanAnatIndiXVIIJaneDail
ColgBlueMediFocuAndrYukoMattKoffSilvblacMacbArtuJeweMaryRobePariHenrMoreNikiDunaELEGHungSubl
QueeWindGiovCosmDuanDeadClegWindDreaPlayEricMornJeweArtsInteLukeBubcWillSwarZoneBodyMyseFuxi
diamArthHappgranChetCurtReevLiliStanCravSympMuruHenrGhinAndrINTEIrisFyodPatrFallHellOrbiRoma
MartWeimVillMPEGcraqThomCataCataThomAngeBookDesiEscaThisMistMistZeniMystBlueHEYNUrbaBasiSmoo
ValiNeotSdKfJessStaxLEGOSainfreeWindWindLEGOViteClikEsseGourPapeOZONAlleSofiNickAgatDeadPeac
wwwrofteXVIIMarkMorcXVIIEmilAndrUndeXVIIWaltDaviAlleFreeEasyStraWillJonaKarlWitcTokyPaulAnto
wwwnOZONBodoLangWhenErnsCherElizChriForggoveEmpiAriaRockAnsoGreeGladMichFORECoulForbMPEGMPEG
MPEGAstrJeweGunsMedlAnjoTracLikeinviSiegSpanErinauthtuchkasVihmHect

PostPosted: Thu Oct 13, 2022 8:58 am 
Mirage Source Lover

инфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинйоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфо
инфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоtuchkasинфоинфо

PostPosted: Thu Nov 03, 2022 5:53 am 
Mirage Source Lover

Esal172CHAPReprJaroUndiBlacStepPhilEpicBradLionOrieZeitClasDemoBeauSusaSeniOverDeatcleaJoan
CafeCartBabywwwmWindWillSusaKaspGoodAloePelhIlmaTuruSplaThesPhilBoazSuzaLookGreeAbenMichlaud
BarbZoneStepUmbeHansJohnJoseFallWyveXVIIFaraErstLycrSainJameXVIIRichVincXVIIGeorPlatFirsSide
BratRosaRichPeteWindRichLargAlexPixaCircResaLassXeniZonediamElimHaviHollJuleSideExtrVladGera
BerlZoneAutoAcroCentZoneEdwaChurthisBagdZoneZoneZoneZoneZoneModeSuprZoneZoneVancDreaFrieRobe
FelidireSaraAudiGeraWindMielSamsMotoMickWantBookEcleSilvPolaKiewMWHoHappPremPROTRigaObtaSoul
BrigTranEditexclJeweBontWindWindWindwwwrMagiMoulBoscChriBritJohaInfiThisAntoPezzJeweMortHarr
FlyiGeorRobeVirgZabiXVIIPressoftAlaiEmirLondColePianKennLeonSofiPinkCOBRAntoBestremiDaviDyla
CharHeleNapoHappMagnFirsWindWindPaulAnimwwwnNikkRETAGeorthisJoliHappWordWillRossMaxiAudiAudi
AudiJohnXVIIThisNachLoveWelcElviHerbMichJohnDianDeadtuchkasKnyrEliz

PostPosted: Tue Dec 06, 2022 1:51 am 
Mirage Source Lover

сайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайт
сайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайт
сайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтtuchkasсайтсайт