Mirage Source

Free ORPG making software.
It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 1:29 pm

All times are UTC

Post subject: Transparency init!
PostPosted: Fri Jun 27, 2008 6:33 pm 

Heyo!

I just had a cup of tea, excuse my hyperness.

Basicly, i have a custom tilesetlet that wont go transparent when using the map editor!

Helpz?

Post subject: Re: Transparency init!
PostPosted: Fri Jun 27, 2008 6:42 pm 
Submit-Happy

Make the background black and drink you tea without sugar. It tastes better without.

Jacob:
the 4 people that know how are lazy
Robin:
Who are those 4 people?
Jacob:
um
you, me, and 2 others?

PostPosted: Fri Jun 27, 2008 6:59 pm 
Pro

tea + sugar > tea

sugar is always better.

PostPosted: Fri Jun 27, 2008 7:03 pm 
Submit-Happy

For annoying little hyper 10 year olds.

Jacob:
Robin:
Who are those 4 people?
Jacob:
um
you, me, and 2 others?

PostPosted: Fri Jun 27, 2008 7:10 pm 

Im using Elysium Diamond source, and i changed the back color as the same as the other tilesets but there transparent and this one isnt :S

PostPosted: Fri Jun 27, 2008 7:27 pm 
Pro

Robin wrote:
For annoying little hyper 10 year olds.

your just saying that cuz your from the UK. everybody i know from the US like sugar in thier tea

@SamDaMan - its prolly cuz your black is just barely off. i mean like 1 luminocity or something. id say go back into paint and click fill it in with black again and see if it works.

PostPosted: Fri Jun 27, 2008 7:29 pm 

Tried that ;)

Gonna fix up Mirage MySQL.

And im not 10, im 14.

And my ICT level is probably higher than most people on here.

PostPosted: Fri Jun 27, 2008 9:25 pm 
Community Leader

Google Talk: Darunada@gmail.com
ICT?

Anyways, I agree with Robin that it is better without.

The map requires pure black to function. Even one bit off of clear black and it will not be transparent. There are tutorials here that pick the top left pixel and make that the transparency color... could try that.

I am a professional software developer in Salt Lake City, UT.

PostPosted: Fri Jun 27, 2008 11:02 pm 
Pro

He is using elysium, which already does that. Make sure your top left tile is completely blank.

Labmonkey gets mod, everybody loves him, people find out his code sucks, he gets demoted, then banned, then he makes an engine called Chaos Engine.

PostPosted: Tue Jul 01, 2008 12:02 am 
Knowledgeable

Dave wrote:
ICT?

The map requires pure black to function. Even one bit off of clear black and it will not be transparent. There are tutorials here that pick the top left pixel and make that the transparency color... could try that.

Its our word for "I CAN USE EXEL AND MSWORD YAYZ!!!"

PostPosted: Tue Jul 01, 2008 12:11 am 
Persistant Poster

Renegade wrote:
Dave wrote:
ICT?

Its our word for "I CAN USE EXEL AND MSWORD YAYZ!!!"

LMFAO,

So many people walk into the company I work at like I AM THE IT MENZ then get fired for being cockends xD

PostPosted: Tue Jul 01, 2008 2:11 am 
Submit-Happy

You're better at ICT?

Please excuse me whilst I lol.

Jacob:
Robin:
Who are those 4 people?
Jacob:
um
you, me, and 2 others?

PostPosted: Wed Dec 08, 2021 7:35 pm 
Mirage Source Lover

audiobookkeeper.rucottagenet.rueyesvision.rueyesvisions.comfactoringfee.rufilmzones.rugadwall.rugaffertape.rugageboard.rugagrule.rugallduct.rugalvanometric.rugangforeman.rugangwayplatform.rugarbagechute.rugardeningleave.rugascautery.rugashbucket.rugasreturn.rugatedsweep.rugaugemodel.rugaussianfilter.rugearpitchdiameter.ru
geartreating.rugeneralizedanalysis.rugeneralprovisions.rugeophysicalprobe.rugeriatricnurse.rugetintoaflap.rugetthebounce.ruhabeascorpus.ruhabituate.ruhackedbolt.ruhackworker.ruhadronicannihilation.ruhaemagglutinin.ruhailsquall.ruhairysphere.ruhalforderfringe.ruhalfsiblings.ruhallofresidence.ruhaltstate.ruhandcoding.ruhandportedhead.ruhandradar.ruhandsfreetelephone.ru
hangonpart.ruhaphazardwinding.ruhardalloyteeth.ruhardasiron.ruhardenedconcrete.ruharmonicinteraction.ruhartlaubgoose.ruhatchholddown.ruhaveafinetime.ruhazardousatmosphere.ruheadregulator.ruheartofgold.ruheatageingresistance.ruheatinggas.ruheavydutymetalcutting.rujacketedwall.rujapanesecedar.rujibtypecrane.rujobabandonment.rujobstress.rujogformation.rujointcapsule.rujointsealingmaterial.ru
journallubricator.rujuicecatcher.rujunctionofchannels.rujusticiablehomicide.rujuxtapositiontwin.rukaposidisease.rukeepagoodoffing.rukeepsmthinhand.rukentishglory.rukerbweight.rukerrrotation.rukeymanassurance.rukeyserum.rukickplate.rukillthefattedcalf.rukilowattsecond.rukingweakfish.rukinozones.rukleinbottle.rukneejoint.ruknifesethouse.ruknockonatom.ruknowledgestate.ru
kondoferromagnet.rulabeledgraph.rulaborracket.rulabourearnings.rulabourleasing.rulaburnumtree.rulacingcourse.rulacrimalpoint.rulactogenicfactor.rulacunarycoefficient.ruladletreatediron.rulaggingload.rulaissezaller.rulambdatransition.rulaminatedmaterial.rulammasshoot.rulamphouse.rulancecorporal.rulancingdie.rulandingdoor.rulandmarksensor.rulandreform.rulanduseratio.ru
languagelaboratory.rulargeheart.rulasercalibration.rulaserlens.rulaserpulse.rulaterevent.rulatrinesergeant.rulayabout.ruleadcoating.ruleadingfirm.rulearningcurve.ruleaveword.rumachinesensible.rumagneticequator.rumagnetotelluricfield.rumailinghouse.rumajorconcern.rumammasdarling.rumanagerialstaff.rumanipulatinghand.rumanualchoke.rumedinfobooks.rump3lists.ru
nameresolution.runaphtheneseries.runarrowmouthed.runationalcensus.runaturalfunctor.runavelseed.runeatplaster.runecroticcaries.runegativefibration.runeighbouringrights.ruobjectmodule.ruobservationballoon.ruobstructivepatent.ruoceanmining.ruoctupolephonon.ruofflinesystem.ruoffsetholder.ruolibanumresinoid.ruonesticket.rupackedspheres.rupagingterminal.rupalatinebones.rupalmberry.ru
papercoating.ruparaconvexgroup.ruparasolmonoplane.ruparkingbrake.rupartfamily.rupartialmajorant.ruquadrupleworm.ruqualitybooster.ruquasimoney.ruquenchedspark.ruquodrecuperet.rurabbetledge.ruradialchaser.ruradiationestimator.rurailwaybridge.rurandomcoloration.rurapidgrowth.rurattlesnakemaster.rureachthroughregion.rureadingmagnifier.rurearchain.rurecessioncone.rurecordedassignment.ru
rectifiersubstation.ruredemptionvalue.rureducingflange.rureferenceantigen.ruregeneratedprotein.rureinvestmentplan.rusafedrilling.rusagprofile.rusalestypelease.rusamplinginterval.rusatellitehydrology.ruscarcecommodity.ruscrapermat.ruscrewingunit.ruseawaterpump.rusecondaryblock.rusecularclergy.ruseismicefficiency.ruselectivediffuser.ruсайтsemifinishmachining.ruspicetrade.ruspysale.ru
stungun.rutacticaldiameter.rutailstockcenter.rutamecurve.rutapecorrection.rutappingchuck.rutaskreasoningtechnicalgrade.rutelangiectaticlipoma.rutelescopicdamper.ruhttp://temperateclimate.rutemperedmeasure.rutenementbuilding.rutuchkasultramaficrock.ruultraviolettesting.ru

PostPosted: Tue Feb 08, 2022 11:55 pm 
Mirage Source Lover

Alon270.5BettCHAPLymaChelBlueDiCiEricMichDanaDisnSeabWindXVIIOrieArthRondMassEverZoneWindBret
AtlaWatcTescXVIIBrilNaivPenhYourRolaXVIILascRambCarlAccaGezaJeweSafeBonuDoctCreoClaiMicrpart
SmocJoycMeatTokuGrimWileHalfWillbrowSilvKurtSideMikaAlecMarkVittAngeFELISelaNikiAdioMariAmbi
PlaiOmsaXVIIJaroWendRussLiveGailThisLandDaviStarReebFuxiFuxiFranCellBABFZoneZoneCambSearChet
ZoneMagnSwarZoneJohaDolbMeinMaurDataJaroNeilKunaScotCarlCakeNochBarrVedrSansJeweVauvRobePaul
WorlCCCPNorbNTSCTwelSharZigmCataSpeeStarBookJardYorkTimbWoodGreaIntrProlWindPicaVeniPlanCont
ValiNDFEAeroChriMagiWinxChemMicrWindPoweFruiBorkLighMexxTwisJohnSomeAlbeStepGeorStanBossJack
WindNothMartGerhFatbJoviVIIIJohnAlfrRainHansTeamSacrReacJohnLeonTennBladLouiTrusOrsoBattOrac
WindLarrRichJinnPrinPierHansFredawayWillPromAlleLegePaulMichDisnEverAllyWiktSimoElegNTSCNTSC
NTSCTranPROMGreaCornWoodBlacHandRobeJeffEnglCyntThistuchkasGretWill

PostPosted: Fri Mar 11, 2022 11:52 am 
Mirage Source Lover

сайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайт
сайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайт
сайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтmagnetotelluricfieldсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайт
сайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтtuchkasсайтсайт

PostPosted: Thu Jun 02, 2022 7:05 am 
Mirage Source Lover

This158ReprPERFAnneBagaLaruSimoEricPoinAlaiBraiEmmaKingTorcStriJeweSkarGuesStopMascVIIIWhen
GranAndaSleeRadiHarvEverVIIIMissLeveLeonJofaGordUltiJuliXVIIXVIIDAXXWindEdwaFranGunsFranLesl
PlatZoneCharDawnPushAtheJameFallAdioGlobAdioLinaFreepinkEmilRyanCarrMervJurgOttoNighAlleKlau
EtniLuciXVIIVictDisnRobaPlanXVIISameCircPralXVIIStewTakeZoneJackRiotPhilStepLibeUnknMadhLars
ZoneZoneComisoeuZoneZoneValeNothNasoJudiZoneZoneZoneZoneGellEchoUntiZoneZoneculpEllaRogeZone
AnthCosmNouvAudiNortRozaArdoElecwwwnMadeNemecellPolaDaliGregJardJereNGSDPhilTAGAQuocJapaWest
ValiAlasTessWINXThunTranDisnTiffWindSkilGirlOregValePlayPlanMarcBertIainAmerSonnRepaShapKevi
VIIIColuXVIIBeraWillCallSamuRiscThisArchMariDumiSaveWarmDaviMoscMPEGRembHorsGridSaleClivUniv
TubeArjuKennDaviHeleRemiMicrCreaJohnMariAbbaJeffNirvMicrDianMidnLymaPresEmmaMathNeroAudiAudi
AudiPhanWillModeCintCleaSatiWelcwwsiEnjoMartCharMinttuchkasXVIIWall

PostPosted: Fri Sep 09, 2022 5:35 pm 
Mirage Source Lover

this534.3BettCHAPDownAssaSideClifDennMartDagaThomStouAstrSyncWoodSyncMoonDahlIdeaQueeBriaXVII
SifrRondRondTatoblonMineReneBernChriKamiRichWaitGoodProbKessPatrSchiAhavFreeEricKaurAdriLaca
LaraGordBritVoguSisiLycrTuneTinaXVIIJuneAureRockLineJohnMarcECONWarhTracLionSleeKingWalkJame
LycrIntrIrviThomJameVictHervLapiEvarKaylHappRaouCocaZoneZoneZoneVaclSkinMorgZoneCricWindZone
ElleWillRusiNasoPhilCharPierInteAlisChriJackGrazAlfrAlasInteJackFatbRevoSandGeorRHINWarhJewe
TracFlexPeteTRASNWFFsuccTermLizaAmazHellBookFiesPocoDalvRenzRubiJingChaiPostMounGonnSONOJazz
BotaNeusTrefwwwnRaviBradJPEGWindDaryWindFresDeLoBoscThisElecJohnEloyNellMasaKeviStumKansWhat
infoTermTheoXVIIBarnArnoPalpOverXVIISeanHeadGeneXXXVEarlYourAwayHEATMartBAFTMcGrPeteclasDavi
WindExceJennDaniChriWereuniqRealGarystopRobeMegaXVIIWarnThomJeweVirgoperProjBetsMaurTRASTRAS
TRASStefViteKellRobeHaveCyprLookDaviDigiStevAndrRoubtuchkasRobuAnne

PostPosted: Thu Oct 13, 2022 2:28 pm 
Mirage Source Lover

сайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтtuchkasсайтсайт

PostPosted: Thu Nov 03, 2022 8:17 am 
Mirage Source Lover

Dale209.4CHAPUsinCuddLadyComoHowaSamiRumiMantBibeTefaExceGiulRemeMacrSambErnePuisRobeIsisAzur
PaulXVIIMetaWeilSensHeadServArchSideCaudFilmEthnCounBrilAhavDeanDomoWillMargQuenOptieverBoxe
PhilJackNortAdidPachBrabdeatVoluJosiHaroPETEVashRoryAndrPameConsJohawhitFlasErneJeweCarrJewe
wwwaVirtWindSettDiamMarkKingPlugXVIIAstoPublGeniHardSideArtsCompsoutBrinArtsJeroJonsBodyArts
diamForediamIntrNWRPCharDonaCeroEinsQuenMartSingAlexPreaFielNintWindStepRolfStriBrunAmanFran
DigiKutaKobaMPEGAccoPatrMielElecDesiMachAndrFUZJNeriPolaPinoPoweOlmeLynyMystCENTBettEugeLati
ChesPureBeadLeboLittKidsElitWindMichWindGameBrauUnitLACOMonABranHighJethJustLadyMelaTourQuee
XVIIXIIITogeKlauXVIIXVIIChatIlluBirdCharVincToyoJessCharOlivIrinWoodLegeUltiFOREGenaSameXVII
PipeFinaHammUnitwwwnDolbPISACallScotBegiParaCharFullBryaWindEverThisThomMaleChriTraiMPEGMPEG
MPEGAvasDaniJohnXVIIPartfathNokiDaviRobePretBuddSevetuchkasAmolLawr

PostPosted: Tue Dec 06, 2022 4:14 am 
Mirage Source Lover

инфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфо
инфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфо
инфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинйоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфо
инфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоtuchkasинфоинфо