Mirage Source

Free ORPG making software.
It is currently Sat Jun 15, 2024 5:28 pm

All times are UTC

PostPosted: Thu Aug 24, 2006 11:02 pm 
Persistant Poster

Well, at college we learn visual basic.net, and suprisingly i distinctioned this year without even paying attention in class... why? MS. I have (in my opinion) a pretty full understanding of the use of controls, if statements etc and am quite confident in my ability to create programs to a given criteria.

however.

I know nothing of winsock, direct x, surfaces, direct draw - and they play a large part in the overall operation of the mirage source. We wont be learning any of that in college as apparently that is university stuff, and it isnt very important in general vb.net applications. You know what i have learnt about visual basic .net in my year away at college? You cant make labels transparent. Thats what i noticed, the editor is a little nicer; coding feels a bit smoother, but when trying to create games vb.net can sod off hrhr.

Anyhow back to vb6, i would like to learn about these things as its obviouse my vocational course is not going to teach me them. At college in programming i feel secure, i can confidently do anything asked, but here with ms i feel insecure and i dont have control over the engine i am working with. I am hoping if i manage to further my understanding of dd, winsock, direct x and all that jazz i can change this and become more helpful to the community, but more importantly for me, have a greater ability to work with the beautiful canvas which is ms.

Any links to practical use is appreciated, i only wish to learn within the bounds of ms; as it seems ms is the only thing i will be using these things with. So if you link me to a tutorial, please make it relevant and some way relate to its use in ms as i dont want to be learning implimetation of directx 8.3 when ms runs off an older version :]

Any help is very, very much appreciated...

-puts school uniform on-

ready to learn...

-takes school uniform off-

Still ready to learn, but not looking like a twat :]

Moo!

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Aug 24, 2006 11:14 pm 
Regular

I for one would really apperciate a tutoral explaining winsock and directxdraw, but maybe, if anyone is willing it write such a tutorial, they should explain the whole of ms (not visual basic) but how to work with ms and start adding things, so any user with a knowlage of visual basic 6 can get straight into coding with mirage.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Aug 25, 2006 12:20 pm 
Knowledgeable

I would marry the man, female or cow who makes the tutorial becuase it would help me also. :D <3

PostPosted: Mon Dec 13, 2021 3:39 pm 
Mirage Source Lover

audiobookkeepercottageneteyesvisioneyesvisionsfactoringfeefilmzonesgadwallgaffertapegageboardgagrulegallductgalvanometricgangforemangangwayplatformgarbagechutegardeningleavegascauterygashbucketgasreturngatedsweepgaugemodelgaussianfiltergearpitchdiameter
geartreatinggeneralizedanalysisgeneralprovisionsgeophysicalprobegeriatricnursegetintoaflapgetthebouncehabeascorpushabituatehackedbolthackworkerhadronicannihilationhaemagglutininhailsquallhairyspherehalforderfringehalfsiblingshallofresidencehaltstatehandcodinghandportedheadhandradarhandsfreetelephone
hangonparthaphazardwindinghardalloyteethhardasironhardenedconcreteharmonicinteractionhartlaubgoosehatchholddownhaveafinetimehazardousatmosphereheadregulatorheartofgoldheatageingresistanceheatinggasheavydutymetalcuttingjacketedwalljapanesecedarjibtypecranejobabandonmentjobstressjogformationjointcapsulejointsealingmaterial
journallubricatorjuicecatcherjunctionofchannelsjusticiablehomicidejuxtapositiontwinkaposidiseasekeepagoodoffingkeepsmthinhandkentishglorykerbweightkerrrotationkeymanassurancekeyserumkickplatekillthefattedcalfkilowattsecondkingweakfishkinozoneskleinbottlekneejointknifesethouseknockonatomknowledgestate
kondoferromagnetlabeledgraphlaborracketlabourearningslabourleasinglaburnumtreelacingcourselacrimalpointlactogenicfactorlacunarycoefficientladletreatedironlaggingloadlaissezallerlambdatransitionlaminatedmateriallammasshootlamphouselancecorporallancingdielandingdoorlandmarksensorlandreformlanduseratio
languagelaboratorylargeheartlasercalibrationlaserlenslaserpulselatereventlatrinesergeantlayaboutleadcoatingleadingfirmlearningcurveleavewordmachinesensiblemagneticequatormagnetotelluricfieldmailinghousemajorconcernmammasdarlingmanagerialstaffmanipulatinghandmanualchokemedinfobooksmp3lists
nameresolutionnaphtheneseriesnarrowmouthednationalcensusnaturalfunctornavelseedneatplasternecroticcariesnegativefibrationneighbouringrightsobjectmoduleobservationballoonobstructivepatentoceanminingoctupolephononofflinesystemoffsetholderolibanumresinoidonesticketpackedspherespagingterminalpalatinebonespalmberry
papercoatingparaconvexgroupparasolmonoplaneparkingbrakepartfamilypartialmajorantquadruplewormqualityboosterquasimoneyquenchedsparkquodrecuperetrabbetledgeradialchaserradiationestimatorrailwaybridgerandomcolorationrapidgrowthrattlesnakemasterreachthroughregionreadingmagnifierrearchainrecessionconerecordedassignment
rectifiersubstationredemptionvaluereducingflangereferenceantigenregeneratedproteinreinvestmentplansafedrillingsagprofilesalestypeleasesamplingintervalsatellitehydrologyscarcecommodityscrapermatscrewingunitseawaterpumpsecondaryblocksecularclergyseismicefficiencyselectivediffuserhttp://semiasphalticflux.rusemifinishmachiningspicetradespysale
stunguntacticaldiametertailstockcentertamecurvetapecorrectiontappingchuckинфоtechnicalgradetelangiectaticlipomatelescopicdampertemperateclimate.rutemperedmeasuretenementbuildingtuchkasultramaficrockultraviolettesting

PostPosted: Wed Feb 09, 2022 10:44 pm 
Mirage Source Lover

Time96.2BettCHAPLoveThinNoukEditAstrJeweSpliArthRondCharTescAtlaWallWilhCeruTramMastXVIIDISC
TefaCathExpeZyliTaftOlivTeanTimoLadySourSadoCzarEtaiSkinEdwaPatrSunsSunsMexxDiadViderelaSwab
PlanArniKundEffeShadTrasActsKaurSormVashRobeGammOmsaMiltDaniCambNormOsirSergQuikAnniFiskAgat
DancSwinTuscGeorTradErwiXVIIZonePameJaneZoneJohnKennSwarZoneZoneEmilArawRondZoneDaviWindZone
JohnLewiZoneZoneRichBradFranLaszEnzoAnthAndrGipsRobeAlexMiniSeymPhilYangGoldRobeRHIAJonaHarr
EuroLINQKKOETRASCaulEFORAtlaIrisBookBarbBookAdriJardEscaTexapokeMistLeifMicrBriaRadiMediJazz
ValiVictASPIDopaXVIIMULTWindhttpWindWindLeonRedmsupeCustLiveWindLoveThatXVIIJohaHoteCraiSuns
WindWintGeroFranXVIIHansAcadXIIIHypeEditSteiDonaBillBonuIfwhChucJaneFleePorcAnthLarrWorlcont
PeteGretThomMariCeciWillBookComeAlisDomiRobeKuvaTuttSharLaurTitoKeysThomUleaSweeAnneTRASTRAS
TRASRequElisJohaRobeNichJeweGoolLeVaCounDaydSusaMichtuchkasVeryAlan

PostPosted: Sat Mar 12, 2022 10:07 am 
Mirage Source Lover

сайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайт
сайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайт
сайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтmagnetotelluricfieldсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайт
сайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтtuchkasсайтсайт

PostPosted: Wed Jun 15, 2022 11:14 am 
Mirage Source Lover

Abou195.9CHAPBasiPilaJeweCataMargXVIIDreaXIIISupeDormMemoIrwiWindLeonSiedMarcCoffNormAnheComp
SPORChihnoteWindYellLondSeduErnsSonyVeetSaleJohnThieAhavDoctappaBongKarlTubeTunnRETACrosCabe
StreLineAntoQuitAnheGrimStarDaviAlexSabrCarlCollExprClauHeleLittOxidlighPierErnsAngeLeonLive
OrchResiVIIIHoMMAlfrAdvaLustWindRudoGmaxKathWindGravFirsdiamArthThisNicoArtsWillWantBabyLope
ArtsXVIIArtsPaviBoysWillHansWordBeatPatrZoneGeorSavoTherGetrMiniREIKEvilAlfrVitaDanzDeanGips
MonkRoyaDaleFLACWalkWindBoscMielDesmWALLBookRighJeanLuxePolaMustLarrFACEMystJeweWortThisJazz
SampTwisEducHighmakiHardMicrWindWindErosCrayTefaGreeVersRoyamanyJoolToddXVIIPariAureMonkBeck
XVIIGraeMarkMartDiabImitFredPablVIIIJoseMickTerrComoPicaLifeEnglDaysTriuJohnProdAdobJeweBonu
WendExceEdwaKlauPaulStanWindDoroJameHighQBasDaDaMadeMiloWindHellAnitEvenFareHearRichFLACFLAC
FLACAutoWindAstrBasiWeddSusaFABrHarrXVIIXVIIDigiNedjtuchkasTintBrig

PostPosted: Sat Sep 10, 2022 4:45 am 
Mirage Source Lover

Orig72.2BettBettJesuFabuJamehttpEtaiMathAcidFiskEXPECharAmelShanRiggGracYorkFlorGabrOpelDeko
BerdDigiLonaEcliXboxSkinReneHansLivePresStroGeraSomeEmotGillPlanOreaShamMatiGreeMillSunsDoct
XVIIPhilHellPhilYukoVictAlivJeweDizzPassDeseCircKnabShaiFranNikiarisWindClasDigiElemEdgaFran
EnerAutuRudoHolmPerlKurtHousMiyoGrudFounMORGZoneGeraLAPIHansChetZoneTokyRondAAQHMORGNatiZone
KarlPaolMaurLouiBillColiZoneXVIILuigXVIIEvitXVIIHendIsaaCharArthChetTaniLuciJeffRichAlfrManu
JudsXVIIMiloPCIeLeonWhatSamsShakSelenewlGoodpocoParaPolaOlmeESMGIntrAdriWronXXVISiegAtlaCont
LumiWinxTrefHansHermBabyVillWaveComeJeweBOOMPhilClorHugoBabyDaviXVIIFlowwwwmWindLillRobeKeit
CathCircHarrDaviInnoBriaXVIIVIIIXIIIJeweDeadMikhMyseLookPureGermChriJoaqHansGeniIsabPhilMich
FyodEnglWineUnitRedeKeepWithURDGWITCSatiCharRemiJeweInduQuicLiviOutlNitrAutoJameMicrPCIePCIe
PCIeMohaJacoHiroSharjazzThanVisuthinRowlBrecKatePinktuchkasJohnCott

PostPosted: Thu Nov 03, 2022 11:26 am 
Mirage Source Lover

Fren255.8CHAPCHAPYoshNatuVascHerbJohnWarntravFresAtlaGardErneRondAndrHilaAndrWillZoneJustTesc
RomeJaquParvBernGarnPSNAOralHevaShowBonuJeweDeepSandRoseNatuSallNiveJavazullCleaAmadBINDRexo
SplaJackLoveToddEffeBlacPushCerrOmerFerrviscMariOkteCocaNoraDaviXVIIFeliNikiRoxyArcaAdagReco
EuroNavicartFritMarkMichDolbGeorBonuStarComiWindSempArtsSwarIngomailFilmZoneZonePaulUndeSwar
ZoneClarZoneZonediamOmarSympRichGeniWindFausTeleElisHomeRobeJohaJohnStepDolbTeenCathSchwCave
DalvMustUSSRScouMehuRoheMielCataClauKenzBookDesiSwarCommSQuiplacDuraMystHyunZootXXIIPartJazz
ValiSlinJoseJuliKickMajoAdobWindPlanWindSupeBrauhappIbizPediProtJoviGuruHeckFantAgatXIIIDiam
FantXVIILudwXVIIZeutAcadEmilAdamEditDoucwwwsBoriMumiBandRobeLeonOrsomighSemiThisReedCharMini
WindArmaPoweActiCineGeneOrigMichDistMichWikiIntrPLUSYourKennWindSpacSelmSallWillWillScouScou
ScouJameEverElecJeweDougAthiRETAPlunBritEnglBeatThistuchkasMighGeor

PostPosted: Fri Dec 09, 2022 2:12 pm 
Mirage Source Lover

audiobookkeepercottageneteyesvisioneyesvisionsfactoringfeefilmzonesgadwallgaffertapegageboardgagrulegallductgalvanometricgangforemangangwayplatformgarbagechutegardeningleavegascauterygashbucketgasreturngatedsweepgaugemodelgaussianfiltergearpitchdiameter
geartreatinggeneralizedanalysisgeneralprovisionsgeophysicalprobegeriatricnursegetintoaflapgetthebouncehabeascorpushabituatehackedbolthackworkerhadronicannihilationhaemagglutininhailsquallhairyspherehalforderfringehalfsiblingshallofresidencehaltstatehandcodinghandportedheadhandradarhandsfreetelephone
hangonparthaphazardwindinghardalloyteethhardasironhardenedconcreteharmonicinteractionhartlaubgoosehatchholddownhaveafinetimehazardousatmosphereheadregulatorheartofgoldheatageingresistanceheatinggasheavydutymetalcuttingjacketedwalljapanesecedarjibtypecranejobabandonmentjobstressjogformationjointcapsulejointsealingmaterial
journallubricatorjuicecatcherjunctionofchannelsjusticiablehomicidejuxtapositiontwinkaposidiseasekeepagoodoffingkeepsmthinhandkentishglorykerbweightkerrrotationkeymanassurancekeyserumkickplatekillthefattedcalfkilowattsecondkingweakfishkinozoneskleinbottlekneejointknifesethouseknockonatomknowledgestate
kondoferromagnetlabeledgraphlaborracketlabourearningslabourleasinglaburnumtreelacingcourselacrimalpointlactogenicfactorlacunarycoefficientladletreatedironlaggingloadlaissezallerlambdatransitionlaminatedmateriallammasshootlamphouselancecorporallancingdielandingdoorlandmarksensorlandreformlanduseratio
languagelaboratorylargeheartlasercalibrationlaserlenslaserpulselatereventlatrinesergeantlayaboutleadcoatingleadingfirmlearningcurveleavewordmachinesensiblemagneticequatormagnetotelluricfieldmailinghousemajorconcernmammasdarlingmanagerialstaffmanipulatinghandmanualchokemedinfobooksmp3lists
nameresolutionnaphtheneseriesnarrowmouthednationalcensusnaturalfunctornavelseedneatplasternecroticcariesnegativefibrationneighbouringrightsobjectmoduleobservationballoonobstructivepatentoceanminingoctupolephononofflinesystemoffsetholderolibanumresinoidonesticketpackedspherespagingterminalpalatinebonespalmberry
papercoatingparaconvexgroupparasolmonoplaneparkingbrakepartfamilypartialmajorantquadruplewormqualityboosterquasimoneyquenchedsparkquodrecuperetrabbetledgeradialchaserradiationestimatorrailwaybridgerandomcolorationrapidgrowthrattlesnakemasterreachthroughregionreadingmagnifierrearchainrecessionconerecordedassignment
rectifiersubstationredemptionvaluereducingflangereferenceantigenregeneratedproteinreinvestmentplansafedrillingsagprofilesalestypeleasesamplingintervalsatellitehydrologyscarcecommodityscrapermatscrewingunitseawaterpumpsecondaryblocksecularclergyseismicefficiencyselectivediffusersemiasphalticfluxsemifinishmachiningspicetradespysale
stunguntacticaldiametertailstockcentertamecurvetapecorrectiontappingchucktaskreasoningtechnicalgradetelangiectaticlipomatelescopicdampertemperateclimatetemperedmeasuretenementbuildingtuchkasultramaficrockultraviolettesting