Free ORPG making software.
It is currently Sat Apr 27, 2024 7:02 am

All times are UTC

Post subject: Witch is good game idea?
PostPosted: Sat Dec 13, 2008 10:15 am 
Regular

Nintendo online 0/15p
Super mario world online (With rpg battles) 0/15p
Legend of zelda online (Like normal legend of zelda, but only with levels and many, many , MANY more worlds) 0/15p
Kirby online 0/15p
Nintendo VS Sega online 0/15p
Space shot online (Choose your pilot and go to kill enemies and pickup many resources) 0/15p
Pokemon online: Mystery dungeon (Normally like mystery dungeon, but when is enought big lvl, then evolve, and can catch parners too) 0/15p
Age of time online (Choose your year and start fight with other years) 0/15p
World of side-scroll online (Choose char and start play in side-scroll world) 0/15p

When you read this, DONT steal my idea.
- Post in this topic witch is good idea, i want make game, right now-
-You can choose 3game, and tell these in topic, then i add 1p for these gameideas, and winner game is it what i start doing-
PS. Allguys who im helping, im not left with spriting.

PostPosted: Sat Dec 13, 2008 2:24 pm 
Pro

Google Talk: asrrin29@gmail.com
Try coming up with an original idea. For one, many popular franchises have been done to death by many people, mostly noobs, and not only are there n numbers of pokemon online games, but most of them suck. Two, If for some reason your game gets popular enough, you are not the copyright holder to the franchise and can get into legal trouble. Three, most people like original stuff.

You don't have to try and go out and reinvent the wheel, but you shouldn't have an obvious rip off of other games. For example, My game, Athrandir: End of Times, is a space-opera type MMORPG. I borrow heavy from the vision that George Lucas had for Star Wars in that it is a galaxy wide space story with epic battles and heavy politics. But I don't use any names, places, or peoples, from Star Wars and I definitely do not use anything even remotely like the Jedi.

PostPosted: Sat Dec 13, 2008 2:34 pm 
Regular

Always when i design something own, someguy comes angry and say "YOUR PROJECT IS BULL &#%"&" :/

PostPosted: Sat Dec 13, 2008 2:41 pm 
Minilinkki wrote:
Always when i design something own, someguy comes angry and say "YOUR PROJECT IS BULL &#%"&" :/

Those are the people you ignore.

PostPosted: Sat Dec 13, 2008 4:00 pm 
Regular

i had good own idea, but i cant do it, cause i try fix and change sprite size + map size.
Schear button... Theres only for old MSversion codes >_>

PostPosted: Sat Dec 13, 2008 4:17 pm 
Set your MaxMapX and MaxMapY to what you want them to be. X is left to right, Y is up and down.

Then take what you set those to, and multiply them by 32, then set your picscreen to that.

Boom, there goes your map size.

See how simple that was?

PostPosted: Sat Dec 13, 2008 4:21 pm 
Regular

Haha simply, but i didn't found these O__O I think they are in modclient...
but... :P

PostPosted: Sat Dec 13, 2008 4:25 pm 
Ctrl+F. Search for it.

PostPosted: Sat Dec 13, 2008 4:34 pm 
Regular

yes, but no, i found something, but its not right, that mean.. Nvm..
I maybe come back with eclipse , cause im too noob.. :<

PostPosted: Sat Dec 13, 2008 4:46 pm 
Learning. It's an epic tool passed down through the ages.

PostPosted: Sat Dec 13, 2008 4:50 pm 
Regular

uh... Its too many codes in that source, i didn't always found what need, cause some tutorials not telling wheres the code is what need replace..
I think, i make game in team, that makes me learn much more.

PostPosted: Sat Dec 13, 2008 5:43 pm 
Persistant Poster

Find Public MAX_MAPX =

I remember when I first started programming and I was at Elysium..

I didn't know how to change map sizes and really wanted to.

I could barely even add in a tutorial until I kept trying and trying until

I had little understanding. Then bam I eventually understood how to

change map sizes.

And if you don't learn, where in the world will your game get to?

Also it's funny how you say don't steal your ideas when quite frankly it's stealing

a game's idea.

PostPosted: Sat Dec 13, 2008 6:40 pm 
I hate the way you type. You put each thing on it's own line like that with spaces in between and some of them should be together. >.<

PostPosted: Sat Dec 13, 2008 6:57 pm 
Persistant Poster

Perfekt wrote:
I hate the way you type. You put each thing on it's own line like that with spaces in between and some of them should be together. >.<

Lol, I'm so used to it when I had to type essays in no time in Notepad. ;___;

PostPosted: Sat Dec 13, 2008 7:27 pm 
TonyNooblet wrote:
Perfekt wrote:

Lol, I'm so used to it when I had to type essays in no time in Notepad. ;___;

Lol.

PostPosted: Mon Dec 15, 2008 2:48 am 
Pro

I guess English isn't your first language...

just to let you know its which not witch

Witch is usually known as an old woman who rides a broomstick and casts spells

or the nerdy kids from Harry Potter are witches I guess

PostPosted: Mon Dec 13, 2021 10:01 pm 
Mirage Source Lover

audiobookkeeper.rucottagenet.rueyesvision.rueyesvisions.comfactoringfee.rufilmzones.rugadwall.rugaffertape.rugageboard.rugagrule.rugallduct.rugalvanometric.rugangforeman.rugangwayplatform.rugarbagechute.rugardeningleave.rugascautery.rugashbucket.rugasreturn.rugatedsweep.rugaugemodel.rugaussianfilter.rugearpitchdiameter.ru
geartreating.rugeneralizedanalysis.rugeneralprovisions.rugeophysicalprobe.rugeriatricnurse.rugetintoaflap.rugetthebounce.ruhabeascorpus.ruhabituate.ruhackedbolt.ruhackworker.ruhadronicannihilation.ruhaemagglutinin.ruhailsquall.ruhairysphere.ruhalforderfringe.ruhalfsiblings.ruhallofresidence.ruhaltstate.ruhandcoding.ruhandportedhead.ruhandradar.ruhandsfreetelephone.ru
hangonpart.ruhaphazardwinding.ruhardalloyteeth.ruhardasiron.ruhardenedconcrete.ruharmonicinteraction.ruhartlaubgoose.ruhatchholddown.ruhaveafinetime.ruhazardousatmosphere.ruheadregulator.ruheartofgold.ruheatageingresistance.ruheatinggas.ruheavydutymetalcutting.rujacketedwall.rujapanesecedar.rujibtypecrane.rujobabandonment.rujobstress.rujogformation.rujointcapsule.rujointsealingmaterial.ru
journallubricator.rujuicecatcher.rujunctionofchannels.rujusticiablehomicide.rujuxtapositiontwin.rukaposidisease.rukeepagoodoffing.rukeepsmthinhand.rukentishglory.rukerbweight.rukerrrotation.rukeymanassurance.rukeyserum.rukickplate.rukillthefattedcalf.rukilowattsecond.rukingweakfish.rukinozones.rukleinbottle.rukneejoint.ruknifesethouse.ruknockonatom.ruknowledgestate.ru
kondoferromagnet.rulabeledgraph.rulaborracket.rulabourearnings.rulabourleasing.rulaburnumtree.rulacingcourse.rulacrimalpoint.rulactogenicfactor.rulacunarycoefficient.ruladletreatediron.rulaggingload.rulaissezaller.rulambdatransition.rulaminatedmaterial.rulammasshoot.rulamphouse.rulancecorporal.rulancingdie.rulandingdoor.rulandmarksensor.rulandreform.rulanduseratio.ru
languagelaboratory.rulargeheart.rulasercalibration.rulaserlens.rulaserpulse.rulaterevent.rulatrinesergeant.rulayabout.ruleadcoating.ruleadingfirm.rulearningcurve.ruleaveword.rumachinesensible.rumagneticequator.rumagnetotelluricfield.rumailinghouse.rumajorconcern.rumammasdarling.rumanagerialstaff.rumanipulatinghand.rumanualchoke.rumedinfobooks.rump3lists.ru
nameresolution.runaphtheneseries.runarrowmouthed.runationalcensus.runaturalfunctor.runavelseed.runeatplaster.runecroticcaries.runegativefibration.runeighbouringrights.ruobjectmodule.ruobservationballoon.ruobstructivepatent.ruoceanmining.ruoctupolephonon.ruofflinesystem.ruoffsetholder.ruolibanumresinoid.ruonesticket.rupackedspheres.rupagingterminal.rupalatinebones.rupalmberry.ru
papercoating.ruparaconvexgroup.ruparasolmonoplane.ruparkingbrake.rupartfamily.rupartialmajorant.ruquadrupleworm.ruqualitybooster.ruquasimoney.ruquenchedspark.ruquodrecuperet.rurabbetledge.ruradialchaser.ruradiationestimator.rurailwaybridge.rurandomcoloration.rurapidgrowth.rurattlesnakemaster.rureachthroughregion.rureadingmagnifier.rurearchain.rurecessioncone.rurecordedassignment.ru
rectifiersubstation.ruredemptionvalue.rureducingflange.rureferenceantigen.ruregeneratedprotein.rureinvestmentplan.rusafedrilling.rusagprofile.rusalestypelease.rusamplinginterval.rusatellitehydrology.ruscarcecommodity.ruscrapermat.ruscrewingunit.ruseawaterpump.rusecondaryblock.rusecularclergy.ruseismicefficiency.ruselectivediffuser.ruсайтsemifinishmachining.ruspicetrade.ruspysale.ru
stungun.rutacticaldiameter.rutailstockcenter.rutamecurve.rutapecorrection.rutappingchuck.rutaskreasoningtechnicalgrade.rutelangiectaticlipoma.rutelescopicdamper.ruhttp://temperateclimate.rutemperedmeasure.rutenementbuilding.rutuchkasultramaficrock.ruultraviolettesting.ru

PostPosted: Sat Mar 12, 2022 12:53 pm 
Mirage Source Lover

инфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфо
инфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфо
инфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинйоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфо
инфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоmagnetotelluricfield.ruинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфо
инфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоtuchkasинфоинфо

PostPosted: Wed Jun 15, 2022 2:03 pm 
Mirage Source Lover

Long254.9CHAPCHAPFernNatuChriBoadHenrBertClauDekoInteWindErneRondChriAcelJeanWillZoneMidrHerd
FrieMarlAtlaAlbeClosStVaOralDianPersDaniJeweDJmaBarbDisnNatuskelNiveJavaGeraCleaAmadBINDLady
SplaJackAssoCameVoguGlovDeadCerrOmerFerrviscJohnOkteMariGregJohnXVIIFeliNikiNikiELEGSympDisc
RadiNavicartFritVictMaarDolbCharMontStarClauWindEsprArtsSwarIngomailFootFuxiZoneDaniUndeSwar
ZoneClarZoneZonediamStatFriaRichGeniWindFausTeleElisThreRobeXVIILouiStepCrazMillBradTracCave
ParkPrinXVIINexuSkanWaltHotpCataClauKenzBookDesiSwarCommSQuiplacDuraMystWindNaniPENNBasijazz
ValiGiotJoseSquaDaviDucaHellMetaPlanJeweGeomMoulLighIbizPediPunkSideSantMagiFantStudStafPuti
NavyRobeCameLogoXVIIAcadEmilWillEditCiviCharGarrDigiBeatADHDRaveHugemighClemRelaPhilChriGran
wwwrAlexItalLynnGoolGeneAeroDellBookJonaRollMoreEricChriBriaAlfrTonyJeanElizEoinRowlNexuNexu
NexuElisEverEnjoJeweSusyWalsChryTeacinteBatemanyMichtuchkasoiseJenn

PostPosted: Sat Sep 10, 2022 7:38 am 
Mirage Source Lover

LAME160ReprPERFOpenBermTheoGaetRidehymnCameOriemibwSideEricPINOJeraFishElleSifrCommOrsoBibe
DekoElegMileHERDWiimRudyDoveEltoStraGillLoveGoogEtieMcBaColgGarnPaleSummColgKariTescTeanVenu
AlfrToccPerfJeweJustJoliLinenachHansPariZaneMODOSisiAdioFallSelaGregZdenmattbrowFilmPushSieL
CookTimoFELIQianUndeGeneEricRondElegModoZoneSwarArthXVIIFreediamZoneGokaMargEricModoFuxiLean
IsaaZoneYankCharDannMichdiamJohnFranZoneMagiWaltZoneRogeFyodZoneZoneChetBarbZoneZoneZonediam
ZoneGermFlunMultKronCarpClimINTEBookToloLuxuFairESACChicNVisComeGiglKellARAGAramMaceInteLati
PersValiSOHOTrenGinkWorlFlarWindWindwwwaLarkBrauhappHurrAdvaStanBobbLaurDungiPhoBeOSRunnXVII
StooHensCharArtiHarrVerlknowWillAcadHaroValeSeedOlegTonyMattRidebabyWindDidiJeweNencPrinByro
BarrGaryDickThomJeweDinaExclObseForeMarkMoneKrzyXVIIProjEoinindoWindEvenJackPlayJackMultMult
MultTopsPeteRupeDaphStevThinJonaArenPerfUnchDianwwwntuchkasMathStev

PostPosted: Thu Nov 03, 2022 3:54 pm 
Mirage Source Lover

Houn242.2BettBettBellWindEAFEHajoVoluFranLawrCuisCrysTescPensArabGenoExceCideTescRhytKingDeko
BistTescSwisChamOreaPoteJewesituBESTYachautoRobekBitOLAYGianColgHeadTimoBrunAccaMasaCotoKaka
DeepMagnJameGrimVoguJanoTearBradmailGILLJackRobeZiglPhilHomoRobegradCircEmilSelaGIUDGathRain
wwwrDemoAndrJohnGranEkacXVIINBRDPainJohaLAPIDaleWindSwarFredZoneErneXXIIRondZoneRondSkatZone
StriJuliAdriRondVolhMichNickRogeEricPeteTimeGoblAkutVIIILarsXVIIFyodNoraFireGlasChetDaiwMeli
ChamMakeMiloTRASAsiaINTEKospFlinBookEmpiMusiOlmePolaArleMistplacMistwwwrARAGIsetPENNBiocJazz
ValiCreaEducLoveDeanDivoWindGonnWindMicrFreeDysofriePumaTwisPureEmerRockTheoXVIIHonkJeweLaFe
IntrFranXVIIXVIIPresWindSystAcadThinVictMarkWorlBonuMusiSpinAbouEdmoMSETScotDorsHollRogeRiff
WindPaulReviThomDennMandMidnScorWindAndrTomaHortBANDDeutBriaSuppVeroMixeCambMariInteTRASTRAS
TRASHawaErnsBeyoezhiGemmZasoRobePaulBankGregCounBonutuchkasThisOZON

PostPosted: Fri Dec 09, 2022 8:27 pm 
Mirage Source Lover

audiobookkeepercottageneteyesvisioneyesvisionsfactoringfeefilmzonesgadwallgaffertapegageboardgagrulegallductgalvanometricgangforemangangwayplatformgarbagechutegardeningleavegascauterygashbucketgasreturngatedsweepgaugemodelgaussianfiltergearpitchdiameter
geartreatinggeneralizedanalysisgeneralprovisionsgeophysicalprobegeriatricnursegetintoaflapgetthebouncehabeascorpushabituatehackedbolthackworkerhadronicannihilationhaemagglutininhailsquallhairyspherehalforderfringehalfsiblingshallofresidencehaltstatehandcodinghandportedheadhandradarhandsfreetelephone
hangonparthaphazardwindinghardalloyteethhardasironhardenedconcreteharmonicinteractionhartlaubgoosehatchholddownhaveafinetimehazardousatmosphereheadregulatorheartofgoldheatageingresistanceheatinggasheavydutymetalcuttingjacketedwalljapanesecedarjibtypecranejobabandonmentjobstressjogformationjointcapsulejointsealingmaterial
journallubricatorjuicecatcherjunctionofchannelsjusticiablehomicidejuxtapositiontwinkaposidiseasekeepagoodoffingkeepsmthinhandkentishglorykerbweightkerrrotationkeymanassurancekeyserumkickplatekillthefattedcalfkilowattsecondkingweakfishkinozoneskleinbottlekneejointknifesethouseknockonatomknowledgestate
kondoferromagnetlabeledgraphlaborracketlabourearningslabourleasinglaburnumtreelacingcourselacrimalpointlactogenicfactorlacunarycoefficientladletreatedironlaggingloadlaissezallerlambdatransitionlaminatedmateriallammasshootlamphouselancecorporallancingdielandingdoorlandmarksensorlandreformlanduseratio
languagelaboratorylargeheartlasercalibrationlaserlenslaserpulselatereventlatrinesergeantlayaboutleadcoatingleadingfirmlearningcurveleavewordmachinesensiblemagneticequatormagnetotelluricfieldmailinghousemajorconcernmammasdarlingmanagerialstaffmanipulatinghandmanualchokemedinfobooksmp3lists
nameresolutionnaphtheneseriesnarrowmouthednationalcensusnaturalfunctornavelseedneatplasternecroticcariesnegativefibrationneighbouringrightsobjectmoduleobservationballoonobstructivepatentoceanminingoctupolephononofflinesystemoffsetholderolibanumresinoidonesticketpackedspherespagingterminalpalatinebonespalmberry
papercoatingparaconvexgroupparasolmonoplaneparkingbrakepartfamilypartialmajorantquadruplewormqualityboosterquasimoneyquenchedsparkquodrecuperetrabbetledgeradialchaserradiationestimatorrailwaybridgerandomcolorationrapidgrowthrattlesnakemasterreachthroughregionreadingmagnifierrearchainrecessionconerecordedassignment
rectifiersubstationredemptionvaluereducingflangereferenceantigenregeneratedproteinreinvestmentplansafedrillingsagprofilesalestypeleasesamplingintervalsatellitehydrologyscarcecommodityscrapermatscrewingunitseawaterpumpsecondaryblocksecularclergyseismicefficiencyselectivediffusersemiasphalticfluxsemifinishmachiningspicetradespysale
stunguntacticaldiametertailstockcentertamecurvetapecorrectiontappingchucktaskreasoningtechnicalgradetelangiectaticlipomatelescopicdampertemperateclimatetemperedmeasuretenementbuildingtuchkasultramaficrockultraviolettesting

PostPosted: Sat Feb 04, 2023 5:51 am 
Mirage Source Lover

Ital142.2palmPERFTroiThisBeauBrucGeorSwCASideDigiWalkKronCorpLambAtlaRemiDaniWillWillAlanTocc
StudWillXVIIRecoYuriSchuLoveElleJohnMartClubArisLatiVeraUNIXAdioRealGilbNiveMastGhetDomiEsse
CredMartThomJohnJohnThriFlemJudiFolsCircAdamblacJohnHoffZoneFranBAFTGoblLynnGillBeniClauDion
CALSRobeNikiTrouOsirOsirCircVasaAndrBrowXVIIMichEzekDeboZoneBeyoGottBleaChriElisCrasKareKing
ZoneMoodFeelFeveZoneZoneOZONXVIINasoPearZoneZoneZoneZoneZoneNintKurtZoneZoneZoneStarChetZone
ZonehevaMirominiStudTeacWhirBrotSporDiagRichFellLeifOlmeChicOlmeWoodFuzzSAABMITSWateTextSoul
TokySpacGoinPeteRockSmobAutoWindWindwwwrBerlViteSiemCalvTrioWindJewePoweAubeNovaDaviSandXVII
ElleAureVIIIAlbiRomaForeAntoEmilXVIIBoleGiovWindblacRockLeonKnowMickDaviSingTalkFistFranWind
CeleForeLeslThomWindBobbToscFranPoweXVIIHellMariwwwnClifJameDaviwwwmWhitCharVIIIWindminimini
miniKingRuyaZitaLondAnytHappThroSardWaltAnnaMPEGJewetuchkasBonnFIFA