Mirage Source

Free ORPG making software.
It is currently Fri Mar 29, 2024 11:25 am

All times are UTC

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 265 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 11  Next
 Post subject: Hey Guys
PostPosted: Wed Aug 26, 2009 12:41 am 

Some of you know me... Some of you don't...

For those of you that don't know me, I'm one of the complaining, bitching and flaming, backseat moderating egotistical SOB's from XtremeWorlds.

Nice to meet you guys, I'm sure within time you'll come to resent me even more :)

5@rc@5m !5 3P1C7?!#$^!%#!%!$!@&#$*%!@*%#!

Post subject: Re: Hey Guys
PostPosted: Wed Aug 26, 2009 2:31 am 
Persistant Poster

Google Talk: hpmccloud@gmail.com
I'm looking forward to it.

I hope you enjoy this forum eating you up thoroughly.

PostPosted: Wed Aug 26, 2009 2:38 am 
Persistant Poster

Google Talk: FAProductions
GIAKEN wrote:
I'm looking forward to it.

I hope you enjoy this forum eating you up thoroughly.

Unfortunately, he won't last here long. And even as a mod, I don't think there will be much I can do to stop his bashing. *sighs*

PostPosted: Wed Aug 26, 2009 2:45 am 
Persistant Poster

This is where I step in and tell people how this community works.

This forum is a school. A school that teaches people. What do we teach people? We teach people that we are better. You will learn to cower before us and fear us. We will smash you into the ground, shove our shoes into your mouth, make you clean the shit and dirt off of them with your teeth, use your face as our toilet, wash our hands with your bloody tears, and use your brains for eating. And your ears will sexually appease us.

PostPosted: Wed Aug 26, 2009 2:52 am 

Matt wrote:
Unfortunately, he won't last here long. And even as a mod, I don't think there will be much I can do to stop his bashing. *sighs*

Bashing? Geez, I'm not that bad...

I'm just a pain in the ass who likes to remind everyone he's always right.

As for gia's whole school shit shoes speech thingy, sounds fun.

PostPosted: Wed Aug 26, 2009 3:14 am 
Persistant Poster

Ohhh nooooo

║╚╣║║║║╔╗║╚═╝║
╚═╩╩═╩╩╝╚╩═══╝

╔╦═╦╦════╦═══╗
║║║║╠═╗╔═╣╔══╝
║║║║║║║║╚═╗
║║║║║║║║╔═╝
╚═╩═╝╚╝╚╝ ?

PostPosted: Wed Aug 26, 2009 3:36 am 
Knowledgeable

Never had any issues here personally, so I hope that happens again in your case.

PostPosted: Wed Aug 26, 2009 3:56 am 

Thanks man.

Doesn't matter anyways, I know what I'm getting myself into XD.

@doom, hey.

PostPosted: Wed Aug 26, 2009 4:02 am 
Persistant Poster

Ryan3932 wrote:
Thanks man.

Doesn't matter anyways, I know what I'm getting myself into XD.

@doom, hey.

lol how can you tell it was me

║╚╣║║║║╔╗║╚═╝║
╚═╩╩═╩╩╝╚╩═══╝

╔╦═╦╦════╦═══╗
║║║║╠═╗╔═╣╔══╝
║║║║║║║║╚═╗
║║║║║║║║╔═╝
╚═╩═╝╚╝╚╝ ?

PostPosted: Wed Aug 26, 2009 5:00 am 

Your Obama Avatar and the Ohhhh noooo (your excessive use of extra letters) + your username has Doom in it

Didn't you design your Obama avatar yourself?

PostPosted: Wed Aug 26, 2009 5:19 am 
Persistant Poster

I enjoyed typing my post. I thought it was funny :P

:D

PostPosted: Wed Aug 26, 2009 5:53 am 
Persistant Poster

Ryan3932 wrote:
Your Obama Avatar and the Ohhhh noooo (your excessive use of extra letters) + your username has Doom in it

Didn't you design your Obama avatar yourself?

ya i did, i pixeled it. And my username was Doomteam1, but they changed it. and lol i don't have excessive use of letters.

║╚╣║║║║╔╗║╚═╝║
╚═╩╩═╩╩╝╚╩═══╝

╔╦═╦╦════╦═══╗
║║║║╠═╗╔═╣╔══╝
║║║║║║║║╚═╗
║║║║║║║║╔═╝
╚═╩═╝╚╝╚╝ ?

PostPosted: Wed Aug 26, 2009 6:19 am 

Yes you do, sometimes.

I remember the Showoff topic you made on XW for it. Hehe, it's cool.

Your siggy one is even cooler hehe...

PostPosted: Wed Aug 26, 2009 8:58 am 
Regular

I lol`d.

PostPosted: Wed Aug 26, 2009 11:43 am 
Persistant Poster

Ryan3932 wrote:
Matt wrote:

Bashing? Geez, I'm not that bad...

As for gia's whole school shit shoes speech thingy, sounds fun.

Unfortunately, that's a valid reason for people here to bash you..

PostPosted: Wed Aug 26, 2009 6:51 pm 

Meh, you guys can bash me, I don't mind.

I went to an elementary school where all everyone did is bash each other non-stop just because they could without valid reasons. Of course nothing they said really bothered me after the first month or two, and being bashed online is better than being bashed face to face, especially if there is a valid reason involved.

PostPosted: Wed Aug 26, 2009 6:58 pm 
Persistant Poster

Ryan3932 wrote:
Meh, you guys can bash me, I don't mind.

I went to an elementary school where all everyone did is bash each other non-stop just because they could without valid reasons. Of course nothing they said really bothered me after the first month or two, and being bashed online is better than being bashed face to face, especially if there is a valid reason involved.

I'm just givin' you the heads up. Whether you care or not, is irrelevant.

PostPosted: Wed Aug 26, 2009 7:07 pm 
Pro

I usually don't care about new people, but I already can tell I don't like you.

PostPosted: Wed Aug 26, 2009 7:10 pm 
Persistant Poster

Jacob wrote:
I usually don't care about new people, but I already can tell I don't like you.

He's gonna troll the forums and after a few weeks, he'll either leave or Rian will ban him.

PostPosted: Wed Aug 26, 2009 7:13 pm 
Persistant Poster

Google Talk: rs.ruggles@gmail.com
Ryan3932 wrote:

That reminds me of Joost. I banned him forever.

Mind trimming some of the black from the top and bottom of your signature? It's a whole lot of wasted space....

Welcome to Mirage!

PostPosted: Thu Aug 27, 2009 9:02 am 
Knowledgeable

Google Talk: aeronjl+mirage@googlemail.com
GIAKEN wrote:
This forum is a school. A school that teaches people. What do we teach people? We teach people that we are better. You will learn to cower before us and fear us. We will smash you into the ground, shove our shoes into your mouth, make you clean the shit and dirt off of them with your teeth, use your face as our toilet, wash our hands with your bloody tears, and use your brains for eating. And your ears will sexually appease us.

I move that we display this on the front page.

PostPosted: Tue Dec 14, 2021 7:45 am 
Mirage Source Lover

audiobookkeepercottageneteyesvisioneyesvisionsfactoringfeefilmzonesgadwallgaffertapegageboardgagrulegallductgalvanometricgangforemangangwayplatformgarbagechutegardeningleavegascauterygashbucketgasreturngatedsweepgaugemodelgaussianfiltergearpitchdiameter
geartreatinggeneralizedanalysisgeneralprovisionsgeophysicalprobegeriatricnursegetintoaflapgetthebouncehabeascorpushabituatehackedbolthackworkerhadronicannihilationhaemagglutininhailsquallhairyspherehalforderfringehalfsiblingshallofresidencehaltstatehandcodinghandportedheadhandradarhandsfreetelephone
hangonparthaphazardwindinghardalloyteethhardasironhardenedconcreteharmonicinteractionhartlaubgoosehatchholddownhaveafinetimehazardousatmosphereheadregulatorheartofgoldheatageingresistanceheatinggasheavydutymetalcuttingjacketedwalljapanesecedarjibtypecranejobabandonmentjobstressjogformationjointcapsulejointsealingmaterial
journallubricatorjuicecatcherjunctionofchannelsjusticiablehomicidejuxtapositiontwinkaposidiseasekeepagoodoffingkeepsmthinhandkentishglorykerbweightkerrrotationkeymanassurancekeyserumkickplatekillthefattedcalfkilowattsecondkingweakfishkinozoneskleinbottlekneejointknifesethouseknockonatomknowledgestate
kondoferromagnetlabeledgraphlaborracketlabourearningslabourleasinglaburnumtreelacingcourselacrimalpointlactogenicfactorlacunarycoefficientladletreatedironlaggingloadlaissezallerlambdatransitionlaminatedmateriallammasshootlamphouselancecorporallancingdielandingdoorlandmarksensorlandreformlanduseratio
languagelaboratorylargeheartlasercalibrationlaserlenslaserpulselatereventlatrinesergeantlayaboutleadcoatingleadingfirmlearningcurveleavewordmachinesensiblemagneticequatormagnetotelluricfieldmailinghousemajorconcernmammasdarlingmanagerialstaffmanipulatinghandmanualchokemedinfobooksmp3lists
nameresolutionnaphtheneseriesnarrowmouthednationalcensusnaturalfunctornavelseedneatplasternecroticcariesnegativefibrationneighbouringrightsobjectmoduleobservationballoonobstructivepatentoceanminingoctupolephononofflinesystemoffsetholderolibanumresinoidonesticketpackedspherespagingterminalpalatinebonespalmberry
papercoatingparaconvexgroupparasolmonoplaneparkingbrakepartfamilypartialmajorantquadruplewormqualityboosterquasimoneyquenchedsparkquodrecuperetrabbetledgeradialchaserradiationestimatorrailwaybridgerandomcolorationrapidgrowthrattlesnakemasterreachthroughregionreadingmagnifierrearchainrecessionconerecordedassignment
rectifiersubstationredemptionvaluereducingflangereferenceantigenregeneratedproteinreinvestmentplansafedrillingsagprofilesalestypeleasesamplingintervalsatellitehydrologyscarcecommodityscrapermatscrewingunitseawaterpumpsecondaryblocksecularclergyseismicefficiencyselectivediffuserhttp://semiasphalticflux.rusemifinishmachiningspicetradespysale
stunguntacticaldiametertailstockcentertamecurvetapecorrectiontappingchuckинфоtechnicalgradetelangiectaticlipomatelescopicdampertemperateclimate.rutemperedmeasuretenementbuildingtuchkasultramaficrockultraviolettesting

PostPosted: Thu Feb 10, 2022 5:23 am 
Mirage Source Lover

Hors275CHAPReprMcBaLoveIntrmusicontParaJohnMurpTendTescKeepTescStevTescKaneBurnRigaJackJewe
ekokCarnHectFiskSebaBlanJameCozaWherJameDopeVadeRogeKarlRolaLactFreeSideByreTescTescPaleMill
ArthAriaHerbMellMurrXVIIGentVascKingXVIIELEGSelaMeryMinlSamsCircJuliCtirRoxyQuikPushFlowPush
CaveEnigElsyELEGElegELEGPerlZoneElegCollZoneMiyoSilvXVIIWilhZoneZoneKillGroeTonyGlobZoneIlan
ZoneZoneZoneZoneAnthAstoZoneZoneZoneMiyoZoneZoneZoneThomZoneZoneZonediamZoneZoneZoneZoneZone
ZonejahzVillEpluHotpMabeLiebCompSimsBarbRowlWindWoodPETEGiglWoodFootPROTTOYOWindSilvModeJazz
FrelGOBIEducseveWorlRiskToyoDiscWindIowaFerbRedmClorPourEukaXVIIArnofutuWishSideGaboErleGent
DaniWolfXVIIToyoWindRogeEdwaFyodFranVittMikhVerlCapoSympPearVadiFUSISiemDolbInteRingBellTang
MichevenRichWebeArCotimeCiviSonyLiveLinkSympSterFionChriJameLuciNineOwenFakeMartMusiEpluEplu
EpluManyLudwPeteThisForeDigiSincPetepuzzDoroPankJefftuchkasLeonHard

PostPosted: Sat Mar 12, 2022 5:00 pm 
Mirage Source Lover

инфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфо
инфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфо
инфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинйоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфо
инфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоmagnetotelluricfield.ruинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфо
инфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоtuchkasинфоинфо

PostPosted: Wed Jun 15, 2022 6:19 pm 
Mirage Source Lover

Litt76.1BettBettLoseLeopJameParaOnceEnidBrotDormPensBarrTescShanEkelFlorMajeHoyaJameStreLace
ChamValiTescClaiPhotNivePureHenrLiveNeutSpacNancValeProsNiveNickGarnOreaGoldEdmoBoleAlleRene
FresPlayCityStepKiddVictSweeNickCounSympToccMacbExplRichLiisNikiavanMaxiClasGeorPaliRobePush
TranCharAntoJohnJohnJameKatsMiyoAdamSongGHOSZoneFritNasoXVIIJPANZoneIMDBZoneChetZonelnteZone
GuntBodyUthmKeenSideRodoZoneNobePascDaniWindGustMarvLargXVIIXXXIRHINDaiwCurtSatiMartPatrXVII
JoseOrgaMarqCCTVBoheBookSamsAGNUthisChriChriChicBradTestInteExpeMicrAdriKarlURSSMeinanaejazz
CharFoliTrefDisrSylvKidsArthDrumWindwwwrBOOMPhilClorHugoIamsRobeEchoPartNuitNeedHannOverJewe
PinkPireJeanGrayXVIIBriaFranThisMambHastJameThraBoriWalkkBitGabiNoishousStepScenClauGeraTrav
XVIIFinaKariMicrSergElviPartHollPresSchrHenrGeomCharJaneHarpCrucwwwaBlinAutoRainKathCCTVCCTV
CCTVPattAlanLeavHappGuerCaliPoloservJohnHystXVIIMicrtuchkasFranBonn

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 265 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 11  Next