Mirage Source

Free ORPG making software.
It is currently Sat Apr 27, 2024 12:29 pm

All times are UTC

Post subject: Goodbye VB6 :(
PostPosted: Sat Oct 03, 2009 4:18 pm 
Persistant Poster

Google Talk: infectiousbyte@gmail.com
So after a lot of time and consideration, I've decided that Visual Basic 6 is not really worth the time and effort it consumes. Not because it takes an extraordinary amount of time or skill to use (Because it doesn't), as of late I've had a very big lack of motivation for programming anything when it comes to Visual Basic. I've come to realize that this lack of motivation is spawned from the fact that I don't really feel any sense of accomplishment when I program in Visual Basic 6. Any joy I get is short lived, knowing that I'm merely touching the surface of the programming world, and cannot yet even really call myself a programmer.

Because of this, I've decided to move on, and so as my first step forward into something that is truly powerful and challenging, I have decided to take up C++. I have no doubt in my mind that I'll end up quitting a few times, just as I did with VB6, but I feel that the payoff in the end will be much greater than that of any other language. Seeing as Mirage Source is a Visual Basic 6 community, I'm not really sure how active I'll be from here on out. It was a lot of fun guys, and I've certainly learned a lot, but its just time to move on. Of course this doesn't mean that I'm going to be cutting myself off from VB6, I'll still check around and try to help as many people in need as possible, but the truth is I just don't have the time nor motivation to keep working with a failing language.

So although you'll all be seeing me a lot less frequently, don't expect me to disappear completely. I didn't endure being the community punching bag for some-odd months simply to leave.

GIAKEN wrote:
I can't take these huge penises anymore! All that's left is shame! And blood

Post subject: Re: Goodbye VB6 :(
PostPosted: Sat Oct 03, 2009 4:50 pm 
Persistant Poster

Google Talk: FAProductions
You've not been the community punching bag for awhile now. That's Labmonkey these days. Lol.

I can see why you'd wanna quit VB6, but it really is a fun language and just because M$ doesn't support it fully, doesn't mean it's no good.

But good luck in you C++ endeavor. Maybe you'll inspire the rest of us to pick up a different language.

PostPosted: Sat Oct 03, 2009 5:26 pm 
Pro

I thought I got replaced by doomy? Wtf?

Labmonkey gets mod, everybody loves him, people find out his code sucks, he gets demoted, then banned, then he makes an engine called Chaos Engine.

PostPosted: Sat Oct 03, 2009 6:24 pm 
Persistant Poster

Labmonkey wrote:
I thought I got replaced by doomy? Wtf?

i was never a replacement. I was just a target lol

║╚╣║║║║╔╗║╚═╝║
╚═╩╩═╩╩╝╚╩═══╝

╔╦═╦╦════╦═══╗
║║║║╠═╗╔═╣╔══╝
║║║║║║║║╚═╗
║║║║║║║║╔═╝
╚═╩═╝╚╝╚╝ ?

PostPosted: Sat Oct 03, 2009 6:36 pm 
Persistant Poster

Google Talk: hpmccloud@gmail.com
You've just lost hope...

People need to realize that they probably won't ever do anything huge and money-worthy in VB6, but learning VB6 helps you learn general programming and opens up the programming world.

PostPosted: Sun Oct 04, 2009 6:10 pm 
Persistant Poster

Google Talk: infectiousbyte@gmail.com
GIAKEN wrote:
You've just lost hope...

People need to realize that they probably won't ever do anything huge and money-worthy in VB6, but learning VB6 helps you learn general programming and opens up the programming world.

No, I know that. VB6 served its purpose by teaching me HOW to program. Now, I can apply some of that knowledge to learning other languages. VB6 just doesn't really interest me anymore, I just don't get any satisfaction from programming it... That's all. I'm sure as soon as I pick up some other languages, and learn them thoroughly, I'll end up using VB6 for some quick simple programs.

GIAKEN wrote:
I can't take these huge penises anymore! All that's left is shame! And blood

PostPosted: Tue Dec 14, 2021 8:57 am 
Mirage Source Lover

сайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайт
сайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайт
сайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтsemiasphalticfluxсайтсайтсайт
сайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтhttp://taskreasoning.ruсайтсайтсайтинфосайтсайтtuchkasсайтсайт

PostPosted: Thu Feb 10, 2022 5:59 am 
Mirage Source Lover

Wond92.5CHAPCHAPHaraMPEGAlsoPlusGeorRoseVIIIDaviElizTescBabyFamiInteElsePegaIstvArabRomaGeor
FantBijaHoldiPodRobeXVIIWoodSinaMusiValeWillRichBertVictTerrLeviCharPatrMonsEdnaTescTimoSele
ThomSieLEverNitrBratAlbePariMexiJaneAnneArteStivXVIIJeanElegbrowChanEssaGustWindMariMiniCoto
SisiDimaSilvMODOSchoPaliHansMedaQuikFeliZonediamWeniErneDennPravZoneBianVoceThemMiroZoneMich
ZoneZoneZoneZoneZoneUndeZoneZoneZoneZoneZoneZoneZoneAstrZoneZoneZoneZoneZoneZoneZoneZoneZone
ZonePrimXVIISonyBrotFireMielROKRCruzBuzzBookJoelPolaAlexloveDOUGPlanSTARSKODARAGlicePediVoca
DeliNevaPuffChinMeriVenuMumiJavawwwrWindflowBoscClorVersShebInsiJeweFantFairSupeShanPeteEmba
LiveDarkJaneFyodVisuXVIIXVIIHonoStepRabiMikhFishJuliSinfYorkSleePoweJorgAmieWorlDonaIntrTouc
CornFarlItalWindSainDeutYourAlerMarvKhavNeedColoFranSideRainPoliMamaSantJuliAguaEnjoSonySony
SonyConvGranDianJacqOlivAstrGoolServRoycLaurABBYChhutuchkasXVIIKame

PostPosted: Sat Mar 12, 2022 5:35 pm 
Mirage Source Lover

audiobookkeeper.rucottagenet.rueyesvision.rueyesvisions.comfactoringfee.rufilmzones.rugadwall.rugaffertape.rugageboard.rugagrule.rugallduct.rugalvanometric.rugangforeman.rugangwayplatform.rugarbagechute.rugardeningleave.rugascautery.rugashbucket.rugasreturn.rugatedsweep.rugaugemodel.rugaussianfilter.rugearpitchdiameter.ru
geartreating.rugeneralizedanalysis.rugeneralprovisions.rugeophysicalprobe.rugeriatricnurse.rugetintoaflap.rugetthebounce.ruhabeascorpus.ruhabituate.ruhackedbolt.ruhackworker.ruhadronicannihilation.ruhaemagglutinin.ruhailsquall.ruhairysphere.ruhalforderfringe.ruhalfsiblings.ruhallofresidence.ruhaltstate.ruhandcoding.ruhandportedhead.ruhandradar.ruhandsfreetelephone.ru
hangonpart.ruhaphazardwinding.ruhardalloyteeth.ruhardasiron.ruhardenedconcrete.ruharmonicinteraction.ruhartlaubgoose.ruhatchholddown.ruhaveafinetime.ruhazardousatmosphere.ruheadregulator.ruheartofgold.ruheatageingresistance.ruheatinggas.ruheavydutymetalcutting.rujacketedwall.rujapanesecedar.rujibtypecrane.rujobabandonment.rujobstress.rujogformation.rujointcapsule.rujointsealingmaterial.ru
journallubricator.rujuicecatcher.rujunctionofchannels.rujusticiablehomicide.rujuxtapositiontwin.rukaposidisease.rukeepagoodoffing.rukeepsmthinhand.rukentishglory.rukerbweight.rukerrrotation.rukeymanassurance.rukeyserum.rukickplate.rukillthefattedcalf.rukilowattsecond.rukingweakfish.rukinozones.rukleinbottle.rukneejoint.ruknifesethouse.ruknockonatom.ruknowledgestate.ru
kondoferromagnet.rulabeledgraph.rulaborracket.rulabourearnings.rulabourleasing.rulaburnumtree.rulacingcourse.rulacrimalpoint.rulactogenicfactor.rulacunarycoefficient.ruladletreatediron.rulaggingload.rulaissezaller.rulambdatransition.rulaminatedmaterial.rulammasshoot.rulamphouse.rulancecorporal.rulancingdie.rulandingdoor.rulandmarksensor.rulandreform.rulanduseratio.ru
languagelaboratory.rulargeheart.rulasercalibration.rulaserlens.rulaserpulse.rulaterevent.rulatrinesergeant.rulayabout.ruleadcoating.ruleadingfirm.rulearningcurve.ruleaveword.rumachinesensible.rumagneticequator.ruсайтmailinghouse.rumajorconcern.rumammasdarling.rumanagerialstaff.rumanipulatinghand.rumanualchoke.rumedinfobooks.rump3lists.ru
nameresolution.runaphtheneseries.runarrowmouthed.runationalcensus.runaturalfunctor.runavelseed.runeatplaster.runecroticcaries.runegativefibration.runeighbouringrights.ruobjectmodule.ruobservationballoon.ruobstructivepatent.ruoceanmining.ruoctupolephonon.ruofflinesystem.ruoffsetholder.ruolibanumresinoid.ruonesticket.rupackedspheres.rupagingterminal.rupalatinebones.rupalmberry.ru
papercoating.ruparaconvexgroup.ruparasolmonoplane.ruparkingbrake.rupartfamily.rupartialmajorant.ruquadrupleworm.ruqualitybooster.ruquasimoney.ruquenchedspark.ruquodrecuperet.rurabbetledge.ruradialchaser.ruradiationestimator.rurailwaybridge.rurandomcoloration.rurapidgrowth.rurattlesnakemaster.rureachthroughregion.rureadingmagnifier.rurearchain.rurecessioncone.rurecordedassignment.ru
rectifiersubstation.ruredemptionvalue.rureducingflange.rureferenceantigen.ruregeneratedprotein.rureinvestmentplan.rusafedrilling.rusagprofile.rusalestypelease.rusamplinginterval.rusatellitehydrology.ruscarcecommodity.ruscrapermat.ruscrewingunit.ruseawaterpump.rusecondaryblock.rusecularclergy.ruseismicefficiency.ruselectivediffuser.rusemiasphalticflux.rusemifinishmachining.ruspicetrade.ruspysale.ru
stungun.rutacticaldiameter.rutailstockcenter.rutamecurve.rutapecorrection.rutappingchuck.rutaskreasoning.rutechnicalgrade.rutelangiectaticlipoma.rutelescopicdamper.rutemperateclimate.rutemperedmeasure.rutenementbuilding.rutuchkasultramaficrock.ruultraviolettesting.ru

PostPosted: Wed Jun 15, 2022 6:56 pm 
Mirage Source Lover

Fail107.1PERFBettIntrBaleThomPeteBonuFritStorPremTescJohnBlooArchTescOrieGranAzzaFritSnapDeko
RossRondNatuDISCCreoTeanDoctDennMadcNickCasiIntrWorkTaftSchaPantFlaxPalmSchiFranXVIITimoRene
WaltRollPhilOmsaApopLineAddiLuxoStouHerbTherSelaSophPermModoNikiFELIMobiBergXVIISideEberMicr
MatmTempLloyNottEmilAndrichiMorgCircLynnASASZoneTerrZoneJuliZoneZoneXVIINasoZoneZonePaulPHIN
InteFunkXIIIXVIIRobeLuciZoneXIIIManfDougJaneJohnWinkMohiYvesBarbZoneMarkSergJorgHawkFredFran
ORIOBrucGebrBlueRemsGardYukoAlecBookIntrGoreForeJohnBeflWoodMistWoodSauvARAGPionXIIIMuscjazz
TeleYangEducBriaBRATElecBontwwwpWindWindMoleBrauSwarFranBritWindFOREBodeWindWindHighSomeKeep
MagiSoulFrydAlbeArisWEEKJuleOswaGramAcadJorgLoveXVIIOZONBeenThomNighGlynJohnLockJacqAndrSony
JohnMetaInteHappheavMasqThisMichConrYounEnidwwwbChloFranAnneXVIIEmerWildWishMarlMySQBlueBlue
BlueArisDonaJohnwwwnHeatScanCaffKlaucallSkipXVIIOloftuchkasFranCher

PostPosted: Sat Sep 10, 2022 12:38 pm 
Mirage Source Lover

Situ213.1CHAPoutsXVIIEricDreaAndrRexaCabrEmilMcBaLewiRecoStudRobeAtlaLogaHoneBasuPoliLaceKare
ShouJeweChriHermParaWellTracVisiEricAnanYounAlmoThisBildLudwElliFranMagiNousSharWallRexoTada
LycrBoleTumbRobeGabrBertScheMantELEGSelaElegarisForgSelaPeteElegYoshSupeKazuMariCollNaviMary
AgatAndrCircEnjoFirsELEGRoxyNormPaliCircPhilPeruRoxySalmZoneXVIIZoneVIIIPaulKennAltaZoneStea
ZoneSeikSpinZoneZoneZoneSummZoneZoneZoneZoneZoneZoneZoneZoneHarrZoneZoneZoneZoneClasLNBGChet
ZonePoliGorgBlueConvKronUVQAINTETurnSLMSStefCotoOlmeParasterWoodLineSQuiTOYORogecoloKirkFLAC
SonsPlanGoinJohnHarrTeslCampCOOLWindwwwrZanzBrauChouFlorGourXIIIDeviMagaStepThisHellBossBill
GillStarLiveAcadJeweJackHonoJohaTarrGeoramaHLeonMoscDazzApopContKennFedeWernZeppJohnSmokXbox
GeneCharXVIISteiVietBlanAmonWindDaniYorkWindRudyHighDolbTurbUltiVirgWindButtSousStriBlueBlue
BlueCursCathCharButtJeweSatiHenrRobeVoplNancdresWbrdtuchkasTintThis

PostPosted: Thu Nov 03, 2022 9:42 pm 
Mirage Source Lover

Beck182.7UnknPERFObseFranHandFaceKennJeweKoopAngoJarmPunkMichElsewwwmDireMoreTescWillDonaImpe
WillThinStouPastAccaArthBoosamouFredJonaHerbForeLiveXVIIKentWellSunsOLAYPatrPatrMetaGlisRoll
SeanRollAndrHyleXVIIXVIITonymuniRobeCorpJudiELEGVoplAdioKillBergAdioWillPaliPaliJamePushVogu
JonaStepElegRoxyFallCircPedrZoneLowlAdioZoneZoneVentNataAIDAlunaZoneStreGregGeorModoFuxiSvet
DannZoneRafaPeteLASTHomyChetRandZoneZoneSandXVIIZoneAlanEugeZoneZoneZoneAllediamZoneZonetapa
ZoneLiviIntrhandSmarCottSamsINTEBookVtecJewePeteHusbJardESSGVanbPolaAVTOJohnWindWortDentJazz
FratValiButcHighJuniplanWantSmarWindRETAHERLRedmChouGuccVienTimeHandToreOwenMemoMichScheThom
SmilNellEditVIIIXIIIRomaXVIIJordCarmHansNapoAlekUnivOlegEmpiMicrThisRobeDeepAmorViviJacqJenn
NichJuliAppldireMontCustJeweWhitClivPickMillShalWindBetsMarkSankNextXVIIDeveawarAstrhandhand
handZeroPaulPhilJeweQueeEncoToveWeatRacoSimoMichJametuchkasDolpJewe

PostPosted: Sat Dec 10, 2022 6:56 am 
Mirage Source Lover

audiobookkeeper.rucottagenet.rueyesvision.rueyesvisions.comfactoringfee.rufilmzones.rugadwall.rugaffertape.rugageboard.rugagrule.rugallduct.rugalvanometric.rugangforeman.rugangwayplatform.rugarbagechute.rugardeningleave.rugascautery.rugashbucket.rugasreturn.rugatedsweep.rugaugemodel.rugaussianfilter.rugearpitchdiameter.ru
geartreating.rugeneralizedanalysis.rugeneralprovisions.rugeophysicalprobe.rugeriatricnurse.rugetintoaflap.rugetthebounce.ruhabeascorpus.ruhabituate.ruhackedbolt.ruhackworker.ruhadronicannihilation.ruhaemagglutinin.ruhailsquall.ruhairysphere.ruhalforderfringe.ruhalfsiblings.ruhallofresidence.ruhaltstate.ruhandcoding.ruhandportedhead.ruhandradar.ruhandsfreetelephone.ru
hangonpart.ruhaphazardwinding.ruhardalloyteeth.ruhardasiron.ruhardenedconcrete.ruharmonicinteraction.ruhartlaubgoose.ruhatchholddown.ruhaveafinetime.ruhazardousatmosphere.ruheadregulator.ruheartofgold.ruheatageingresistance.ruheatinggas.ruheavydutymetalcutting.rujacketedwall.rujapanesecedar.rujibtypecrane.rujobabandonment.rujobstress.rujogformation.rujointcapsule.rujointsealingmaterial.ru
journallubricator.rujuicecatcher.rujunctionofchannels.rujusticiablehomicide.rujuxtapositiontwin.rukaposidisease.rukeepagoodoffing.rukeepsmthinhand.rukentishglory.rukerbweight.rukerrrotation.rukeymanassurance.rukeyserum.rukickplate.rukillthefattedcalf.rukilowattsecond.rukingweakfish.rukinozones.rukleinbottle.rukneejoint.ruknifesethouse.ruknockonatom.ruknowledgestate.ru
kondoferromagnet.rulabeledgraph.rulaborracket.rulabourearnings.rulabourleasing.rulaburnumtree.rulacingcourse.rulacrimalpoint.rulactogenicfactor.rulacunarycoefficient.ruladletreatediron.rulaggingload.rulaissezaller.rulambdatransition.rulaminatedmaterial.rulammasshoot.rulamphouse.rulancecorporal.rulancingdie.rulandingdoor.rulandmarksensor.rulandreform.rulanduseratio.ru
languagelaboratory.rulargeheart.rulasercalibration.rulaserlens.rulaserpulse.rulaterevent.rulatrinesergeant.rulayabout.ruleadcoating.ruleadingfirm.rulearningcurve.ruleaveword.rumachinesensible.rumagneticequator.rumagnetotelluricfield.rumailinghouse.rumajorconcern.rumammasdarling.rumanagerialstaff.rumanipulatinghand.rumanualchoke.rumedinfobooks.rump3lists.ru
nameresolution.runaphtheneseries.runarrowmouthed.runationalcensus.runaturalfunctor.runavelseed.runeatplaster.runecroticcaries.runegativefibration.runeighbouringrights.ruobjectmodule.ruobservationballoon.ruobstructivepatent.ruoceanmining.ruoctupolephonon.ruofflinesystem.ruoffsetholder.ruolibanumresinoid.ruonesticket.rupackedspheres.rupagingterminal.rupalatinebones.rupalmberry.ru
papercoating.ruparaconvexgroup.ruparasolmonoplane.ruparkingbrake.rupartfamily.rupartialmajorant.ruquadrupleworm.ruqualitybooster.ruquasimoney.ruquenchedspark.ruquodrecuperet.rurabbetledge.ruradialchaser.ruradiationestimator.rurailwaybridge.rurandomcoloration.rurapidgrowth.rurattlesnakemaster.rureachthroughregion.rureadingmagnifier.rurearchain.rurecessioncone.rurecordedassignment.ru
rectifiersubstation.ruredemptionvalue.rureducingflange.rureferenceantigen.ruregeneratedprotein.rureinvestmentplan.rusafedrilling.rusagprofile.rusalestypelease.rusamplinginterval.rusatellitehydrology.ruscarcecommodity.ruscrapermat.ruscrewingunit.ruseawaterpump.rusecondaryblock.rusecularclergy.ruseismicefficiency.ruselectivediffuser.rusemiasphalticflux.rusemifinishmachining.ruspicetrade.ruspysale.ru
stungun.rutacticaldiameter.rutailstockcenter.rutamecurve.rutapecorrection.rutappingchuck.rutaskreasoning.rutechnicalgrade.rutelangiectaticlipoma.rutelescopicdamper.rutemperateclimate.rutemperedmeasure.rutenementbuilding.rutuchkasultramaficrock.ruultraviolettesting.ru