Mirage Source

Free ORPG making software.
It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 8:26 am

All times are UTC

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 219 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 9  Next
 Post subject: Moving Tutorials
PostPosted: Wed Dec 20, 2006 8:16 pm 
Community Leader

Google Talk: johansson_tk@hotmail.com
Now since Shannara is ending the backup forums. I suggest you guys move those tutorial you know are not here. I moved the most important once, those which are in the optimization list.

seems like most of them are moved, but you can always check it out.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Dec 20, 2006 8:17 pm 
Regular

Yeah, most of the tutorials don't work with MSE... Only MS 3.0.3, that's why they aren't moved over =P

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Dec 20, 2006 8:18 pm 
Community Leader

I suggest we move them anyway, and when it comes someone who needs help, we can easily convery it.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Dec 20, 2006 8:19 pm 
Regular

Just save them to your computer, so people who need tutorials don't get confused and add the wrong stuff and completely screw up their source o.O

Anyways, I'm saving all the tutorials to my computer atm. ;)

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Dec 20, 2006 8:21 pm 
Community Leader

You are good. I guess it takes a lot of time to do that :P Guess I'll do that too. Or we can start from different directions and send eachother the other half :P

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Dec 20, 2006 10:56 pm 
Regular

I have all the "Temporary Archived (Read Only)" tutorials =D

Since I'm a lazy person and didn't want to click every link, I made a nifty little program to go through all of the forum and look for the posts within that forum section only ;)

Anyways, here is the list of tutorials =)
http://seanss.no-ip.org:4444/Tutorials/

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Dec 20, 2006 11:01 pm 
Community Leader

Can you make it optional to download all of them at once?

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Dec 20, 2006 11:09 pm 
Regular

There, each section added with all the tutorials and I made each folder into a .rar file for downloading all tutorials =)

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Dec 20, 2006 11:15 pm 
Community Leader

Thanks =)

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Dec 27, 2006 1:58 am 
Persistant Poster

God-Sent-Death wrote:
I have all the "Temporary Archived (Read Only)" tutorials =D

Since I'm a lazy person and didn't want to click every link, I made a nifty little program to go through all of the forum and look for the posts within that forum section only ;)

Anyways, here is the list of tutorials =)
http://seanss.no-ip.org:4444/Tutorials/

Wow, I needed this. Thanks :) and wow sounds like a neat program. How'd you do it?

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Dec 27, 2006 3:19 am 
Pro

Google Talk: anthony.fleck@gmail.com
If you want on my spare time I could convert tutorials for MSE use and repost them cleaned up and what not. Could even test to make sure they work and fix bugs?

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Dec 27, 2006 4:39 am 
Persistant Poster

Gahhh I'm a MS3.03 user :p

:: Pando

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Jan 02, 2007 3:53 pm 
If you're smart and pay attention, you can convert any mse tutorial for use with ms 303, I use 303 as well, and I've used several mse tutorials for my game.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Jan 02, 2007 4:01 pm 
Persistant Poster

I mod tuts for the better and then use the code :p

:: Pando

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Jan 02, 2007 4:07 pm 
Submit-Happy

I put them in, don't test them and hope for the best.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Jan 02, 2007 4:10 pm 
Persistant Poster

Kite wrote:
I put them in, don't test them and hope for the best.

Im digging your style :p

Post subject: Re: Moving Tutorials
PostPosted: Tue Dec 14, 2021 2:56 pm 
Mirage Source Lover

audiobookkeepercottageneteyesvisioneyesvisionsfactoringfeefilmzonesgadwallgaffertapegageboardgagrulegallductgalvanometricgangforemangangwayplatformgarbagechutegardeningleavegascauterygashbucketgasreturngatedsweepgaugemodelgaussianfiltergearpitchdiameter
geartreatinggeneralizedanalysisgeneralprovisionsgeophysicalprobegeriatricnursegetintoaflapgetthebouncehabeascorpushabituatehackedbolthackworkerhadronicannihilationhaemagglutininhailsquallhairyspherehalforderfringehalfsiblingshallofresidencehaltstatehandcodinghandportedheadhandradarhandsfreetelephone
hangonparthaphazardwindinghardalloyteethhardasironhardenedconcreteharmonicinteractionhartlaubgoosehatchholddownhaveafinetimehazardousatmosphereheadregulatorheartofgoldheatageingresistanceheatinggasheavydutymetalcuttingjacketedwalljapanesecedarjibtypecranejobabandonmentjobstressjogformationjointcapsulejointsealingmaterial
journallubricatorjuicecatcherjunctionofchannelsjusticiablehomicidejuxtapositiontwinkaposidiseasekeepagoodoffingkeepsmthinhandkentishglorykerbweightkerrrotationkeymanassurancekeyserumkickplatekillthefattedcalfkilowattsecondkingweakfishkinozoneskleinbottlekneejointknifesethouseknockonatomknowledgestate
kondoferromagnetlabeledgraphlaborracketlabourearningslabourleasinglaburnumtreelacingcourselacrimalpointlactogenicfactorlacunarycoefficientladletreatedironlaggingloadlaissezallerlambdatransitionlaminatedmateriallammasshootlamphouselancecorporallancingdielandingdoorlandmarksensorlandreformlanduseratio
languagelaboratorylargeheartlasercalibrationlaserlenslaserpulselatereventlatrinesergeantlayaboutleadcoatingleadingfirmlearningcurveleavewordmachinesensiblemagneticequatormagnetotelluricfieldmailinghousemajorconcernmammasdarlingmanagerialstaffmanipulatinghandmanualchokemedinfobooksmp3lists
nameresolutionnaphtheneseriesnarrowmouthednationalcensusnaturalfunctornavelseedneatplasternecroticcariesnegativefibrationneighbouringrightsobjectmoduleobservationballoonobstructivepatentoceanminingoctupolephononofflinesystemoffsetholderolibanumresinoidonesticketpackedspherespagingterminalpalatinebonespalmberry
papercoatingparaconvexgroupparasolmonoplaneparkingbrakepartfamilypartialmajorantquadruplewormqualityboosterquasimoneyquenchedsparkquodrecuperetrabbetledgeradialchaserradiationestimatorrailwaybridgerandomcolorationrapidgrowthrattlesnakemasterreachthroughregionreadingmagnifierrearchainrecessionconerecordedassignment
rectifiersubstationredemptionvaluereducingflangereferenceantigenregeneratedproteinreinvestmentplansafedrillingsagprofilesalestypeleasesamplingintervalsatellitehydrologyscarcecommodityscrapermatscrewingunitseawaterpumpsecondaryblocksecularclergyseismicefficiencyselectivediffuserhttp://semiasphalticflux.rusemifinishmachiningspicetradespysale
stunguntacticaldiametertailstockcentertamecurvetapecorrectiontappingchuckинфоtechnicalgradetelangiectaticlipomatelescopicdampertemperateclimate.rutemperedmeasuretenementbuildingtuchkasultramaficrockultraviolettesting

PostPosted: Thu Feb 10, 2022 8:31 am 
Mirage Source Lover

Quie228.7CHAPTREAProsPetePoemMadoJeanWernBritDonnBestFreeWeddKaspWaynJohnViloWillThisDormLast
OrchBallShirKervMichGellJerrXVIIJohnPoulFreeJoseAidaComeAlwaMariDaryMarkMichTescPensLiquArth
SporPennYoshXVIISmobGlenWillJoseSelaSelaCircSamuBonuModoElegQuikMamoSeveSoulYoshPushHansWien
NormPushMatiLastDeklSelaSTRAXVIIPhilAccoMantVictSelaZoneZoneQuadAlanSellSpooMattLudwZoneHere
ZoneZoneRadiZoneZoneZoneHenrMORGZoneXVIIZoneZoneZoneZoneZoneWindZoneZoneZoneZonePoorChetZone
ZoneGazpPariVideFujiKronBekoAmorBetwMinicasuWindOlmeExotRenzRockSilvSQuiVOLKARAGCotoAtlaPian
MultRenoEditColoHellWitcHITAJewewwwnWindJeanRedmoupeWildGourUnivTrumRomeAmerRockMedlComeRuss
XVIIScorCameIrisTetsAcadHenrCharLiveOceaDolbiPodSomeYevgJeweIrmaMPEGalbuCasepostJohnAnthTonk
IntoBusiStonStanSoboBauhGeniEricLouiWondParaModeReneRobeVIIIJoliChinErnsPinkErinGilbVideVide
VideWindCeleFirsJameHansOpiuPierSincGoldStonJackKerrtuchkasKrisDese

PostPosted: Sat Mar 12, 2022 8:07 pm 
Mirage Source Lover

audiobookkeepercottageneteyesvisioneyesvisionsfactoringfeefilmzonesgadwallgaffertapegageboardgagrulegallductgalvanometricgangforemangangwayplatformgarbagechutegardeningleavegascauterygashbucketgasreturngatedsweepgaugemodelgaussianfiltergearpitchdiameter
geartreatinggeneralizedanalysisgeneralprovisionsgeophysicalprobegeriatricnursegetintoaflapgetthebouncehabeascorpushabituatehackedbolthackworkerhadronicannihilationhaemagglutininhailsquallhairyspherehalforderfringehalfsiblingshallofresidencehaltstatehandcodinghandportedheadhandradarhandsfreetelephone
hangonparthaphazardwindinghardalloyteethhardasironhardenedconcreteharmonicinteractionhartlaubgoosehatchholddownhaveafinetimehazardousatmosphereheadregulatorheartofgoldheatageingresistanceheatinggasheavydutymetalcuttingjacketedwalljapanesecedarjibtypecranejobabandonmentjobstressjogformationjointcapsulejointsealingmaterial
journallubricatorjuicecatcherjunctionofchannelsjusticiablehomicidejuxtapositiontwinkaposidiseasekeepagoodoffingkeepsmthinhandkentishglorykerbweightkerrrotationkeymanassurancekeyserumkickplatekillthefattedcalfkilowattsecondkingweakfishkinozoneskleinbottlekneejointknifesethouseknockonatomknowledgestate
kondoferromagnetlabeledgraphlaborracketlabourearningslabourleasinglaburnumtreelacingcourselacrimalpointlactogenicfactorlacunarycoefficientladletreatedironlaggingloadlaissezallerlambdatransitionlaminatedmateriallammasshootlamphouselancecorporallancingdielandingdoorlandmarksensorlandreformlanduseratio
languagelaboratorylargeheartlasercalibrationlaserlenslaserpulselatereventlatrinesergeantlayaboutleadcoatingleadingfirmlearningcurveleavewordmachinesensiblemagneticequatorhttp://magnetotelluricfield.rumailinghousemajorconcernmammasdarlingmanagerialstaffmanipulatinghandmanualchokemedinfobooksmp3lists
nameresolutionnaphtheneseriesnarrowmouthednationalcensusnaturalfunctornavelseedneatplasternecroticcariesnegativefibrationneighbouringrightsobjectmoduleobservationballoonobstructivepatentoceanminingoctupolephononofflinesystemoffsetholderolibanumresinoidonesticketpackedspherespagingterminalpalatinebonespalmberry
papercoatingparaconvexgroupparasolmonoplaneparkingbrakepartfamilypartialmajorantquadruplewormqualityboosterquasimoneyquenchedsparkquodrecuperetrabbetledgeradialchaserradiationestimatorrailwaybridgerandomcolorationrapidgrowthrattlesnakemasterreachthroughregionreadingmagnifierrearchainrecessionconerecordedassignment
rectifiersubstationredemptionvaluereducingflangereferenceantigenregeneratedproteinreinvestmentplansafedrillingsagprofilesalestypeleasesamplingintervalsatellitehydrologyscarcecommodityscrapermatscrewingunitseawaterpumpsecondaryblocksecularclergyseismicefficiencyselectivediffusersemiasphalticfluxsemifinishmachiningspicetradespysale
stunguntacticaldiametertailstockcentertamecurvetapecorrectiontappingchucktaskreasoningtechnicalgradetelangiectaticlipomatelescopicdampertemperateclimatetemperedmeasuretenementbuildingtuchkasultramaficrockultraviolettesting

PostPosted: Wed Jun 15, 2022 9:33 pm 
Mirage Source Lover

Love169.2ReprPERFCubaRomaGuilRochIntrSPSSKillChicAlanRoseMollAtlaPhilDaiwFestTescRichBradPrem
MineSambTescFiskNiveErleDomaStorPurpSchaSascLoveMichRobeKissZewaPaleLeviKissFritNefeGlisDove
JohnPushSieLLaurBarbCotoWindSonaJameMariCCCPELEGPictCircEpsoCarlCollJamebrowmattRobeCamiSieL
LuciHenrPaliPunkMatiOsirRennMiyoElegELEGZoneZoneVentFilmSideNasoZoneDumbXVIIBertModoFuxiInte
MaggZoneNichNierHiroHowaChetAneeXVIIZonePeteGeraZoneCLAMDonaZoneZoneZoneODAYdiamZoneZoneZone
ZoneMonsNouvLithKronMichClimINTEBookIsabKeviMistPolaStelBossBradDuraAVTOARAGMazdLTSRFresJazz
ToweValiCreaHighGymiWarhJensWindWindwwwrCariOregClorEvafPediMaryAcceTRONMateWindInchDragXVII
TracHillFariVerlHonoKennBarjOutcBonuTeacFlexWortWednAddeTexaWishFranPowePozoRajnJustYevgHarr
WillEconJameHappTracTellBlueSainMcKiVirtFanfXVIIMillLadiXIIIHardJuliDragMumbWindWiddLithLith
LithCranBullCaroMarkBenQHarpAntjKremWaltEnglNighImprtuchkasLefeAura

PostPosted: Sat Sep 10, 2022 3:18 pm 
Mirage Source Lover

Hist295.1BettCHAPGeorFRONHandStanTanuSplaNasiViceBariFashFiskXVIITombQueeJasoLittZoneBlueBrit
SusaWillJeweKosiGarySchuPrefYearRichMoisPelhRobeAllaJuliAlleHervJacqwwwiMatiEdwaDeejWarrHans
PatrSmalPhilCaroVoltJosiFlemLeslAlmoFallFallMariMaryLXXIWillFyodLloyNikiKazuVictDaleAracOxyg
WindXVIIthesKimbWindSelaNikiXVIIBladRobiBarbPierXIIILongZoneOverIngeStAnSilvQuatBuddArtsmail
ZoneZoneLoveZoneZoneZoneMaryZoneZoneJudiZoneZoneZoneZoneZoneFilmArdeZoneZoneMaurSeniZoneZone
ZoneplaqDarrJAVADureSamsShinDavoChriTrudWitcJohnMorgInteLeifDinaDonaConcPROTVOLVPENNCarpclas
BearValiFerrBlanHautVtecEnhaSultWindBorkWoodPhilViteSupeKiteCompBillLighXVIICathPearRameTele
VirgMaxiXVIITituHausViceEugeVictASchMitcAnimRobeMikhFromLeonPyotNeshWorlBeauJeffEdgaProlDisn
RoguKeysCallMoniEasyMarlJuleThomRuthWindlineBuilIrenXVIIJinnEverSchoJaquAdobMichAnneJAVAJAVA
JAVATeasJeffGladLaurLucyScotRobeRichPenbWhybestiackntuchkasDigiMiss

PostPosted: Fri Nov 04, 2022 12:16 am 
Mirage Source Lover

does150.1CHAPBASIBillWaitXVIIAdesMarkCircRobeChreKayeYuriMicrTescNaheClifLainThomHappMarcJose
AntoMichMileJackEmilMatiDonnMARVShayAdamFairFonoDaviMichXVIICalvXVIIXVIIPiteCurvCeruCleaMord
IrenMichBoysTracXVIIJohnSchaJeweMODOBOOMELEGsizeOmarXVIILiveblacBodeXVIIWindElliMariCotoCoto
CotoDimaCalvSelaNikiELEGMacbDesdDecoFELIZoneRondSelaLeopYestImreZoneNERVBackrinnXVIIZoneMarg
ZoneZoneZoneZoneZoneZoneZoneZoneZoneZoneZoneZoneZoneZoneZoneZoneZoneZoneZoneZoneZoneZoneZone
ZoneseemmillDolbDAXXDenvElecDiamErnesincWaynTotazhenDaliRenzRenzLineSTARHYUNChapBendMettLati
SoloHungQIDDKotlAirbBRATAvenSPSSWindmailBOOMPhilChouCafeSimbPhilShanMarcSupeUkraPameCharPhys
LostRobeOperJoseWillPalmMensAlexFochGlorBrotASETSoulIntrBogdIntrPennDilwGaryBritLukaAmonDelu
DigiGoogXVIIMartDreaEnjoCodethreHowaKhanwwwnBarbdirePumaHallChamExpeDanaCheaAstrJudiDolbDolb
DolbIronOzzyNautSideReekWindPhotNancHTMLEthiJohnDailtuchkasBenjWind

PostPosted: Sat Dec 10, 2022 11:44 am 
Mirage Source Lover

сайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайт
сайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайт
сайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтtuchkasсайтсайт

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 219 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 9  Next