Mirage Source

Free ORPG making software.
It is currently Sat Apr 27, 2024 6:52 pm

All times are UTC

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 257 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 11  Next
PostPosted: Wed Jan 14, 2009 4:29 am 
Regular

Google Talk: emerl19@gmail.com

Features:
Quote:
(+) Added
(-) Not Added
(W) Working On It

(-) 3 Frame Movement
(-) Paperdoll
(W) Custom Equips
(+) Breeze GFX
(-) Ammo

Description:
Tavern Pirates is MORPG that, in our minds, shows what piracy could of been when it was just starting up. TP is a more comedic game and really doesn't show how pirates really were ;) The game consists of 3 branches of pirates, which you can read about in the Classes section.

Story:
Thieves and beggars gather round, for I have the answer to all your problems. You are the lowest of the low in this distorted system; there is no one beneath you. So how can it become any worse? Exactly my friends, it cannot. Why am I telling this to you? Ah, because I was once like you, on the streets stealing food and begging for shillings. But the cause seemed hopeless, for I could not live on like this. This sounds familiar to all of you, does it not? This is why you must follow my advice, for it will lead you on to a life worth living. Drop begging and take on a new type of thievery, take up, Piracy. And the lowest of the low took this mans advice, and adapted to their new lives. The beggars moved on as Gunslingers, a branch of pirates that is best with guns and occasionally daggers; a ranged pirate. And the thieves took onto swords and cutlass, and became Buccaneers, melee pirates. And the third, the pickpockets, went on to become stalkers, melee, fast attacking pirates. And so the master thieves known as pirates began their raid on the land.

Classes:
Gunslinger: A branch of Pirate that specializes in the use of pistols and other firearms. They have ranged capabilities low armor and moderate attack.

Buccaneer: A branch of Pirate that specializes in the use of swords and cutlass. They have good armor and high damage; no ranged capability.

Stalker:
The Stalker class (name is subject to change) is a medium armored melee battler. They are recommended for the better players, since they require good knowledge of the game. They have medium attack as well, but are faster to attack. They wield Dual blades.

Staff:
Spooner
Equip Artist is needed :(

Previews:
GUI:
GUI In-game:

Last edited by Sylint19 on Thu Jan 15, 2009 9:39 pm, edited 4 times in total.

PostPosted: Wed Jan 14, 2009 9:09 pm 
Persistant Poster

Google Talk: hpmccloud@gmail.com
Wrong section.

PostPosted: Wed Jan 14, 2009 10:35 pm 
Persistant Poster

Google Talk: infectiousbyte@gmail.com
Yeah, Elysium is Mirage based.

GIAKEN wrote:
I can't take these huge penises anymore! All that's left is shame! And blood

PostPosted: Thu Jan 15, 2009 12:56 am 
Regular

My bad, im used to OGC, and Elysium stuff, and all that. Anyway, sorry. Move please?

PostPosted: Fri Jan 16, 2009 4:40 pm 
Knowledgeable

thats one of the nicest GUI's I've seen for awhile now. Good work. Your game looks like its going to be fun.

PostPosted: Fri Jan 16, 2009 9:55 pm 
Regular

Beres wrote:
thats one of the nicest GUI's I've seen for awhile now. Good work. Your game looks like its going to be fun.

Thank you, i was getting shit for it on OGC XD

PostPosted: Fri Jan 16, 2009 11:36 pm 
Knowledgeable

I've always wanted to play a mirage-based pirate game.
I've tried all the online pirate games, like pirates of the caribbean online, and stuff, but they were all really sucky. The one that I liked best was Puzzle pirates XD

PostPosted: Sat Jan 17, 2009 5:54 am 
Regular

Rory wrote:
I've always wanted to play a mirage-based pirate game.
I've tried all the online pirate games, like pirates of the caribbean online, and stuff, but they were all really sucky. The one that I liked best was Puzzle pirates XD

I liked puzzle pirates!
Except, there was no, hack & slash.

PostPosted: Sat Jan 17, 2009 5:54 am 
Persistant Poster

Google Talk: rs.ruggles@gmail.com
Wanna make some graphics for us Rory? xD

PostPosted: Sat Jan 17, 2009 6:29 am 
Regular

Rian wrote:
Wanna make some graphics for us Rory? xD

Please Rory :P

PostPosted: Sat Jan 17, 2009 2:53 pm 
Knowledgeable

If I had more time I would, but I don't :(
I've got a lot of work to do, mostly IRL right now, so I won't be able to free enough time for that atm.

PostPosted: Sat Jan 17, 2009 5:56 pm 
Regular

:P
Ok

Anyone else want to do GFX for us?
We have the front view of a couple of armors.

PostPosted: Sat Jan 17, 2009 8:57 pm 
Um.

You realize if your game was based in the modern day hood, the sub title would be "Bitches and Malt Liquor". XD

PostPosted: Sun Jan 18, 2009 6:49 am 
Regular

Matt wrote:
Um.

You realize if your game was based in the modern day hood, the sub title would be "Bitches and Malt Liquor". XD

Never thought of that XD

PostPosted: Sun Jan 18, 2009 8:42 am 
Persistant Poster

Thought of a name for my latest game:

Pub Drunkards: Bitches and Malt Liquor

GIAKEN wrote:

PostPosted: Sun Jan 18, 2009 2:34 pm 
Nean wrote:

They don't call bars, pubs or themselves, drunkards.

PostPosted: Sun Jan 18, 2009 7:28 pm 
Persistant Poster

Matt wrote:
Nean wrote:

They don't call bars, pubs or themselves, drunkards.

So? It was just a joke. If I wanted something that was accurate, I would've thought out my post. :P

GIAKEN wrote:

PostPosted: Sun Jan 18, 2009 9:46 pm 
Regular

Back on topic please.
And, Still we are in desperate need of a equipment artist. Please contact me.

PostPosted: Tue Dec 14, 2021 8:21 pm 
Mirage Source Lover

сайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайт
сайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайт
сайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтsemiasphalticfluxсайтсайтсайт
сайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтhttp://taskreasoning.ruсайтсайтсайтинфосайтсайтtuchkasсайтсайт

PostPosted: Thu Feb 10, 2022 10:58 am 
Mirage Source Lover

Glor307.6BettCHAPXVIIBRAIJeweClauDaniMoanWillCarlJameBeliClasGiovRobeEverEstaRhapZoneDreaPrem
HuleFrieSlipJOHASunnBodyBernKussMPEGSplaDaphLondUranPhilLindHonoChujkashStevPatrBradVictMarg
PatrMartJohaMuriSpecLouiJohnAnneQuikClicAdioSelaSympDeepVIIIRobeXVIIsilvXVIIAlexJennPushJewe
OmsaRobeKleiTalvWindNikiELEGColiPixaBrowMonsXVIIRobaHeadZoneGuidDownAvenGeorPyrrSafeZoneAnot
ZoneJormDehyMichdiamZoneWalkZoneZoneFranZoneZoneZoneZoneMiyoFlasLionZoneZoneBeinGuruZoneZone
ZoneAaviDaleDingKienArdoShinGreeRollMarkWindVasiMagiPolaAtlaEMBNMistCasePROTNISSAlexMiniOper
HowaGOBITrefPfancasuCuvgBabyTakeWindPhilLEGOSupeMoulCastMonAWindCollRussPhotMoonJerrKareLisb
EvercontBudoXVIIBesiHiroXVIIHeinHarrWaltWrenProdGinoAmosAsseJeweSounCarlPoweSafeDustPanzFryd
NguyGougJaneCapoColoKareDrWeErikMicrRegiBottEasyColuFlemProbDaviSEALHansFranPaulThemDingDing
DingNascWillHellVIIIBeacMagiSilvEnidAdamBenjVIIIWhettuchkasMighwwwb

PostPosted: Sat Mar 12, 2022 10:33 pm 
Mirage Source Lover

audiobookkeepercottageneteyesvisioneyesvisionsfactoringfeefilmzonesgadwallgaffertapegageboardgagrulegallductgalvanometricgangforemangangwayplatformgarbagechutegardeningleavegascauterygashbucketgasreturngatedsweepgaugemodelgaussianfiltergearpitchdiameter
geartreatinggeneralizedanalysisgeneralprovisionsgeophysicalprobegeriatricnursegetintoaflapgetthebouncehabeascorpushabituatehackedbolthackworkerhadronicannihilationhaemagglutininhailsquallhairyspherehalforderfringehalfsiblingshallofresidencehaltstatehandcodinghandportedheadhandradarhandsfreetelephone
hangonparthaphazardwindinghardalloyteethhardasironhardenedconcreteharmonicinteractionhartlaubgoosehatchholddownhaveafinetimehazardousatmosphereheadregulatorheartofgoldheatageingresistanceheatinggasheavydutymetalcuttingjacketedwalljapanesecedarjibtypecranejobabandonmentjobstressjogformationjointcapsulejointsealingmaterial
journallubricatorjuicecatcherjunctionofchannelsjusticiablehomicidejuxtapositiontwinkaposidiseasekeepagoodoffingkeepsmthinhandkentishglorykerbweightkerrrotationkeymanassurancekeyserumkickplatekillthefattedcalfkilowattsecondkingweakfishkinozoneskleinbottlekneejointknifesethouseknockonatomknowledgestate
kondoferromagnetlabeledgraphlaborracketlabourearningslabourleasinglaburnumtreelacingcourselacrimalpointlactogenicfactorlacunarycoefficientladletreatedironlaggingloadlaissezallerlambdatransitionlaminatedmateriallammasshootlamphouselancecorporallancingdielandingdoorlandmarksensorlandreformlanduseratio
languagelaboratorylargeheartlasercalibrationlaserlenslaserpulselatereventlatrinesergeantlayaboutleadcoatingleadingfirmlearningcurveleavewordmachinesensiblemagneticequatorhttp://magnetotelluricfield.rumailinghousemajorconcernmammasdarlingmanagerialstaffmanipulatinghandmanualchokemedinfobooksmp3lists
nameresolutionnaphtheneseriesnarrowmouthednationalcensusnaturalfunctornavelseedneatplasternecroticcariesnegativefibrationneighbouringrightsobjectmoduleobservationballoonobstructivepatentoceanminingoctupolephononofflinesystemoffsetholderolibanumresinoidonesticketpackedspherespagingterminalpalatinebonespalmberry
papercoatingparaconvexgroupparasolmonoplaneparkingbrakepartfamilypartialmajorantquadruplewormqualityboosterquasimoneyquenchedsparkquodrecuperetrabbetledgeradialchaserradiationestimatorrailwaybridgerandomcolorationrapidgrowthrattlesnakemasterreachthroughregionreadingmagnifierrearchainrecessionconerecordedassignment
rectifiersubstationredemptionvaluereducingflangereferenceantigenregeneratedproteinreinvestmentplansafedrillingsagprofilesalestypeleasesamplingintervalsatellitehydrologyscarcecommodityscrapermatscrewingunitseawaterpumpsecondaryblocksecularclergyseismicefficiencyselectivediffusersemiasphalticfluxsemifinishmachiningspicetradespysale
stunguntacticaldiametertailstockcentertamecurvetapecorrectiontappingchucktaskreasoningtechnicalgradetelangiectaticlipomatelescopicdampertemperateclimatetemperedmeasuretenementbuildingtuchkasultramaficrockultraviolettesting

PostPosted: Thu Jun 16, 2022 12:04 am 
Mirage Source Lover

Pupp83CHAPCHAPHerbBitsJasmEveiGeorHitsRobeJoceLaurwwwcOtisHomeSevePoinHolyIbboBavaKenjMich
MASTPrimAnupChriGeorRichPasqFranSnotMintBlacDeliDefoHonoHarrLeviJohnXVIISimsBianTescNiveGary
RichSieLPhilFeelMistHyjaArabSideSergGeorModoCircXVIIEdgaElegblacJeweElisRoxyWindChanFunkCoto
JohnPushSelaFallGlenFELIHansDennQuikPaliZoneMorgSilvMatlPaulMonsHappAzumKissBailMansZoneBria
ZoneZoneZoneZoneZoneOlgaZoneZoneZoneZoneZoneZoneZoneRabiZoneZoneZoneZoneZoneZoneZoneZoneZone
ZoneDRGMFabeNTSCBrotFireMielnthePrivKjelBookJudiRivoGlamGillALASWalkAVTOSKODARAGinaiPediBlue
GobiRenoEasyBlanMercSilvRehmWindWindXVIINeilDysoClorLittShebRenoPhilPaulJacqLikeKrisErdbDaet
JeweWrecSchuBourBeraXVIIRabiHonoTonyTheoIvanPowewwwbMikhChucDreaDougJackRadiexplTherPaerWind
SusiJohnMarkInteBowiSultPeteFEARIncoMariMichInteHennSideWindJohaPictRowlPennIndiPaulNTSCNTSC
NTSCAnatLeadRalpBarbCrasCathOnlyMicrRowlSpirprogSachtuchkasBriaCycl

PostPosted: Sat Sep 10, 2022 5:51 pm 
Mirage Source Lover

nove398.3BettBettXVIITrueSideZhanZhanMediMichCarlOrieCosmGiulVariJoacDekoHenrKathNighAlfrTesc
BoleCsarMariSOZVMicrDolbJasmMeisSomeCaudSonaBuenElliDomaOverClauJohnRuthCanaAtlaRealJackTOIL
BrenZonePhilUndeSieLMCMXSporAlmoXIIIDougHummDellXVIIBrigPixaMithXIIIshinXVIIJonaAlleRockNavo
TombRobeFranVisuStefWolfClicWindXVIIAlmoGeorKungAmbrZoneHarmRickLikeFootArtsXVIIHydrJingArts
ShabKarlArtsSimpZoneZoneLouiSonyZoneAstrZoneZoneZoneZoneZoneGeorShaaZoneZoneChriEvilCaroLevi
ZoneHandSettOLEDGuilPeteRikaCandPentShelReneFalcTexaJardChicGiglWoodSauvBELLFORDLeonThisAvan
FresXVIIPlayTakeHautToyoRollToyomailProfLEGOSupeBorkTeflEukaGlenAgatXVIISTALPresZiehXVIISubl
RalpPujmJohaAlbePeteAcadFernEffeCCCPThreBlurStevHoffBuddBeliLeonBarbSonyHenrMassComeNencInte
FlasMartAndrPONSForgMiloMoirCanfVITOPainRobeBestHiroBernFeliCranXVIIEdwiAutoEpicMalcOLEDOLED
OLEDAutoIntrJackRobeSunnEricCharRogeBonuJewePatshairtuchkasThisJaco

PostPosted: Fri Nov 04, 2022 2:30 am 
Mirage Source Lover

Fant229.4CHAPTREAProsHammPeteLoveJeanWernBollChopSmitFeatNillLassWaynDaviViloAmbrHaitTafiJust
ARTEClasMadeEricPhilConsSidnFernJohnMickDiamQuanAidaGongRaymRaymWillRudoMitcTescPensEvilArth
MimoOscaWataXVIISmobGlenFyodCharSelaSelaForbSamuTimeModoLowlGlobHajiSeveKreaRobePushIntrEuge
DesmPushRoxyLateDeklSelastylvoluPhilOsirXXIIVictSelaZoneZoneDeviBelvSellheibJeffStepZonededi
ZoneZoneFollZoneZoneZoneAlexdiamZoneXVIIZoneZoneZoneZoneZoneWindZoneZoneZoneZoneCircZoneZone
ZoneGazpPariNTSCFujiKronBekoDolbBetweditSureWindHousRagDRenzJohnrigiSkelVOLKGoldAcidAtlaClas
CleaValiEditLookMitsWitcAcrowwwmWindWindTranRedmChouRodiGourMarkLuizHomoAmerJustFireHeraTime
BricErleLudwRichTetsAcadHenrStuaLiveOceaDolbiPodSottCureBastDancMPEGNeveRajnJohnWarrTracTonk
IntoFritThomStanPaulAnneGeniBriaPeteSingFreeModeBioSRobeOverJoliChinJameOpelErinElegNTSCNTSC
NTSCKinkSterAstrJameWithBrilVictABBYBratStonPhilOZONtuchkasAnurwwwm

PostPosted: Sat Feb 04, 2023 11:32 am 
Mirage Source Lover

Hist242CHAPCHAPArchReadWantRomaHenrRudyElkiWoodChriOrieJackRidlGeorSwisHenrMichZoneIchaTram
GardXVIITefaThomPenhBylyJardOceaYousLensLillAmerAgatHerbBrauAlteNeutRoseWillClapKenzWindHous
CamaScreSideAdamSophAmorMornPamecottLuxoKoffStreAureAuguHeinXVIIPelhRoxySelaSelaRoxyVienMarc
BannactiGeorMaarInteRAEURobeGeorWillFantDaviAeolStepArtsSwarJameFeelJackArtsZoneXVIIJeweInte
diamKathZoneCompSwarCariAngeEmmaLudwCharJohnFlasgyunTimeHowaHervHeinWindKingwwwnAnthAlicInte
MorgOscaXVIIInduMESSINTESamsHANSHaveMicrBookDesiEscaOlmeEarlPoweMistProlProlBELLMPEGDermJazz
JudaAeroCharMarkKotlStevPiloWinddowsMacrMiniTaniBarbCityzitaSeanRounHomoSofiLariBriaAlanHarr
AmazErviLiveDUBIBaltBertEmilLargJuliErneLazaMariCeneTwenMicrGermHeavDaviBritBabyClauLiveRich
DeseWillRichGrahWhatOdenOzzyStifDucahoteGeraWilhNewsRobeFionMuleJackRecoMykeGileqEnjInduIndu
IndubareHoocPhotCathIstaBonuStilOasiJacqTequJohnThistuchkasXVIIMise

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 257 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 11  Next