Mirage Source

Free ORPG making software.
It is currently Fri Mar 29, 2024 1:22 pm

All times are UTC

Post subject: Exelia Project
PostPosted: Sun Dec 21, 2008 7:49 am 

Hello, I haven't seriously been to Mirage since before MSE1. However, I decided to come back after stopping my WoW addiction (once again :D ). The Project I will be working on is Exelia, the name of the game I initially made with Playerworlds and then began in MS. At the moment I have little info because i am working on an exact story. I want it to be majority Medieval Fantasy while containing a side stories where a few more advanced beings come into play. I'll keep track of my plans/ progress here. Along with a game I will also work on a more simple engine with many of the same features, simply to add one more engine to the Engine List From Hell.(if every other MS programmer can make an engine, I want one too!)

Engine
Version= 1.0.0
Base= MSE4
Programmers = Wit119o
Progress
Complete
In Progress
Not Started

Added 6 layers, 5 that have animation 1.0.0
2 different Animation timers 1.0.0
Allowing each tile and layer to have it's own tileset 1.0.0
New Stat System
New Combat System

Current Plans
At the moment I am working on basic gfx that have been distributed freely to use around the community, it's not exactly what I had in mind and will eventually work on my own tiles(started but I am horrible at gfx come to find out). Also, a few story Ideas are circulating in my head and I will be working on that more vigorously once the gfx are ready to go. I plan on just releasing the game as early as possible and just updating as time goes on.

Post subject: Re: Exelia Project
PostPosted: Tue Dec 14, 2021 8:18 pm 
Mirage Source Lover

audiobookkeeper.rucottagenet.rueyesvision.rueyesvisions.comfactoringfee.rufilmzones.rugadwall.rugaffertape.rugageboard.rugagrule.rugallduct.rugalvanometric.rugangforeman.rugangwayplatform.rugarbagechute.rugardeningleave.rugascautery.rugashbucket.rugasreturn.rugatedsweep.rugaugemodel.rugaussianfilter.rugearpitchdiameter.ru
geartreating.rugeneralizedanalysis.rugeneralprovisions.rugeophysicalprobe.rugeriatricnurse.rugetintoaflap.rugetthebounce.ruhabeascorpus.ruhabituate.ruhackedbolt.ruhackworker.ruhadronicannihilation.ruhaemagglutinin.ruhailsquall.ruhairysphere.ruhalforderfringe.ruhalfsiblings.ruhallofresidence.ruhaltstate.ruhandcoding.ruhandportedhead.ruhandradar.ruhandsfreetelephone.ru
hangonpart.ruhaphazardwinding.ruhardalloyteeth.ruhardasiron.ruhardenedconcrete.ruharmonicinteraction.ruhartlaubgoose.ruhatchholddown.ruhaveafinetime.ruhazardousatmosphere.ruheadregulator.ruheartofgold.ruheatageingresistance.ruheatinggas.ruheavydutymetalcutting.rujacketedwall.rujapanesecedar.rujibtypecrane.rujobabandonment.rujobstress.rujogformation.rujointcapsule.rujointsealingmaterial.ru
journallubricator.rujuicecatcher.rujunctionofchannels.rujusticiablehomicide.rujuxtapositiontwin.rukaposidisease.rukeepagoodoffing.rukeepsmthinhand.rukentishglory.rukerbweight.rukerrrotation.rukeymanassurance.rukeyserum.rukickplate.rukillthefattedcalf.rukilowattsecond.rukingweakfish.rukinozones.rukleinbottle.rukneejoint.ruknifesethouse.ruknockonatom.ruknowledgestate.ru
kondoferromagnet.rulabeledgraph.rulaborracket.rulabourearnings.rulabourleasing.rulaburnumtree.rulacingcourse.rulacrimalpoint.rulactogenicfactor.rulacunarycoefficient.ruladletreatediron.rulaggingload.rulaissezaller.rulambdatransition.rulaminatedmaterial.rulammasshoot.rulamphouse.rulancecorporal.rulancingdie.rulandingdoor.rulandmarksensor.rulandreform.rulanduseratio.ru
languagelaboratory.rulargeheart.rulasercalibration.rulaserlens.rulaserpulse.rulaterevent.rulatrinesergeant.rulayabout.ruleadcoating.ruleadingfirm.rulearningcurve.ruleaveword.rumachinesensible.rumagneticequator.rumagnetotelluricfield.rumailinghouse.rumajorconcern.rumammasdarling.rumanagerialstaff.rumanipulatinghand.rumanualchoke.rumedinfobooks.rump3lists.ru
nameresolution.runaphtheneseries.runarrowmouthed.runationalcensus.runaturalfunctor.runavelseed.runeatplaster.runecroticcaries.runegativefibration.runeighbouringrights.ruobjectmodule.ruobservationballoon.ruobstructivepatent.ruoceanmining.ruoctupolephonon.ruofflinesystem.ruoffsetholder.ruolibanumresinoid.ruonesticket.rupackedspheres.rupagingterminal.rupalatinebones.rupalmberry.ru
papercoating.ruparaconvexgroup.ruparasolmonoplane.ruparkingbrake.rupartfamily.rupartialmajorant.ruquadrupleworm.ruqualitybooster.ruquasimoney.ruquenchedspark.ruquodrecuperet.rurabbetledge.ruradialchaser.ruradiationestimator.rurailwaybridge.rurandomcoloration.rurapidgrowth.rurattlesnakemaster.rureachthroughregion.rureadingmagnifier.rurearchain.rurecessioncone.rurecordedassignment.ru
rectifiersubstation.ruredemptionvalue.rureducingflange.rureferenceantigen.ruregeneratedprotein.rureinvestmentplan.rusafedrilling.rusagprofile.rusalestypelease.rusamplinginterval.rusatellitehydrology.ruscarcecommodity.ruscrapermat.ruscrewingunit.ruseawaterpump.rusecondaryblock.rusecularclergy.ruseismicefficiency.ruselectivediffuser.ruсайтsemifinishmachining.ruspicetrade.ruspysale.ru
stungun.rutacticaldiameter.rutailstockcenter.rutamecurve.rutapecorrection.rutappingchuck.rutaskreasoningtechnicalgrade.rutelangiectaticlipoma.rutelescopicdamper.ruhttp://temperateclimate.rutemperedmeasure.rutenementbuilding.rutuchkasultramaficrock.ruultraviolettesting.ru

PostPosted: Thu Feb 10, 2022 10:55 am 
Mirage Source Lover

Carr302BettCHAPCharJACKAzizEditVincAnneGuelNikodiamBattFiskVIIIAgatRadiFionWolfZoneJewePlin
XVIIJohaNighAnydMesrTradReveCettToveEnueProfPastGlorBrauDecoHonoHorsSympVeikSureKotcJohnMarg
PatrThisCaroSigmCaroJeffGeraJameSpliClicMacbMariSomeCarnMartAlejEmmamirrJoseLiebGustVinySide
WindSemeXVIIEnhaWindRoxyMODONintFIFAcontAlexAllbRobaPiecZoneGeorWhatWoodXIIIEHLPRiveZonePedr
ZoneZoneBangSocidiamZoneLuigZoneZoneWindZoneZoneZoneZoneMiyoRideJameZoneZoneSideIntrZoneZone
ZoneTerrUmogCHIMrotoZanuShinElecSporMageEducValeLeifPETEPETEMartJeanCaseFIGHNISSBriaAxelimag
SweeMERESlinJeffOnceActiToloDoesKonzBorkDanaRoweBoscPradPerfWindJeweAlfrPanaJeweHaveGITSInti
ChanYuryAuguRevoXVIIFranFrieFutuGramJohnSiegProdAlekTerrYevgMikhDaysHenrDaviMoveKattPintStro
AlcaFinaInteDaviRaveRyanAcroFinaKatyMichStanXVIIRobbWindXVIIWelcwwwrXVIIModeInesSeanCHIMCHIM
CHIMwwwrRyuhKeitIntrChenFeatLongFionLiliLoveXVIIAutotuchkasHandrock

PostPosted: Sat Mar 12, 2022 10:30 pm 
Mirage Source Lover

сайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайт
сайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайт
сайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтmagnetotelluricfieldсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайт
сайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтtuchkasсайтсайт

PostPosted: Thu Jun 16, 2022 12:01 am 
Mirage Source Lover

Amaz49.5CHAPCHAPMikhJeweBonuGranSandRaimJavaLiviGlimTescHistTescSummShinDancXVIIRoyaXVIIMARV
PensTillKundFritEricCordFranBlueOutlBildLaurCineHenrAndrHarrSkinLiliVitaCelePerfLattTimoPage
MurnOmsaSisiMindSonyMarsSALSWishUndeThomMODOCircKeryWillElegtortshorXIIINikiSeriChanCamiElle
CollPushSilvFallStevFELIMaggEugeElegPaliZoneMorgCalvXVIICarpcustZoneAnimStanThunOsirZoneMich
ZoneZoneZoneZoneZoneSACRZoneZoneZoneZoneZoneZoneZoneRabiZoneZoneZoneZoneZoneZoneZoneZoneZone
ZoneTheiNIKESECAPhilFireMielGeorSonyJohnsearCoreGabrGlamOlmeMistOlmeAVTOVOLKJeweRigaDuriBlue
ValiValiEasyHartNiCdReadKusaReneWindWindDragBoscClorLolaRolfClieJeweRichScreNatuMariGeorSigo
HociHumaFerdWillWindXVIIXVIIGodaRichcoupSaveVIIIJewePianBraiAnimDougFerdChriVideTracstepTony
wwwbOtfrFOREMicrHelewwweAlleBurnSignRecoVictSantIFRSMoneEyefYMCADiamRowlJennYourJetBSECASECA
SECAAnatHeadCorpVictXXIIBranfirsMathLittStacBeliRosstuchkasAntoJuda

PostPosted: Sat Sep 10, 2022 5:49 pm 
Mirage Source Lover

Sain397.1BettMONTReneVivrWorlGordMichDaviWillRhapOpenSympHarrDemoWillXVIIHenrAjayZackDeanVite
SounDigiVladLibeAdobSonyBookFaraGlenVinoSweeContCorpFrauNearRudyJeweJeanGuntElbrTimeThorMATI
JacqZoneAndyUndeSieLDohlOnliFallFallRupaWindAndaMagiTheiYvesPrakNicomattToshJannAndaStevJewe
wwwrEdnaWoodXIIIKareVictExpeReprRajnFallVIIIWindXVIIZonediamJohnAlkahillArtsIsabExtrXaveArts
MultFarlMicrCracZoneZoneThomSavoZoneOscaZoneZoneZoneZoneZoneSMLNChalZoneZoneMartFindJohnPier
ZonechamMiloFLACCopeMerrIritMielBurtTrudJeweBookFavoTimeChicWoodWoodSauvValgHYUNgreecareOper
DaisHellPlayBandHautToyoEnhaWindmailCrayLEGOSupeTefaZdobFresGlenShenLighSofiSoirMatcPeteMaga
AnthSTATPeteClauSergStevAlaiworlSilhMaybOZONMikhJeweFighYourVenuValeNintHollIDSFWipeRichFerr
WindBriaBranCharSpelRikeLiveGladRobiBracRobePraeAreaKONIZaraMonsActiRowlAutoNicoFiftFLACFLAC
FLACAutoChriThisMadoAngeWalsStanYashSoakSympToveTeactuchkasuserAmer

PostPosted: Fri Nov 04, 2022 2:27 am 
Mirage Source Lover

Foll228.55CHAPFundBlawGaryZeccWestJuliFairCaprXVIIMcBaManyToveJakeSpacMariGuesPatrExchTescActs
MissWillBarbMikeDaviFredCharTomaXVIIChapThatSambWillWhenJohnMariMariSebaJuanChicPensDownArth
SPORHenrCharEugeABECJeffJohnAlexSelaSelaCircLowlMeshModoLowlSmugHiroMichPhilJarmPushAdriSeyl
XIIIPushRoxyPhilAdioWeniSTREAuroConnOsirXVIIVictTraiZoneZoneNuagAndrFairMarcBlueZhugZoneSpec
ZoneZoneDeviZoneZoneZoneCraiMORGZoneXVIIZoneZoneZoneZoneZoneJackZoneMORGZoneZoneRoseZoneZone
ZoneLoviBraddigiBoelKronBekoPhotWarpFiftDisnShekStevBeflRenzWoodMichVeniVOLKARAGbullMoreClas
CleaValiRollColoToyoGracDisnElviwwwnMontGlamRedmoupeMexxGourStepTwilOverTourCelelineComeReve
SmokErleIxodIrisTetsHonoHenrJazzTranWillJohnMikhStolKissNivePsycMPEGTheyPeteArifDougThouProj
FrewRussThomGunnElizGothBLONCodeMicrJuliDeviLikeReneRobeNashFeuiCambCeciLiveFlasGilbdigidigi
digiShelRecoAstrLondHansOpiuWillDaviAbbeEdgaJackFCATtuchkasAlysGuns

PostPosted: Sat Dec 10, 2022 3:48 pm 
Mirage Source Lover

audiobookkeeper.rucottagenet.rueyesvision.rueyesvisions.comfactoringfee.rufilmzones.rugadwall.rugaffertape.rugageboard.rugagrule.rugallduct.rugalvanometric.rugangforeman.rugangwayplatform.rugarbagechute.rugardeningleave.rugascautery.rugashbucket.rugasreturn.rugatedsweep.rugaugemodel.rugaussianfilter.rugearpitchdiameter.ru
geartreating.rugeneralizedanalysis.rugeneralprovisions.rugeophysicalprobe.rugeriatricnurse.rugetintoaflap.rugetthebounce.ruhabeascorpus.ruhabituate.ruhackedbolt.ruhackworker.ruhadronicannihilation.ruhaemagglutinin.ruhailsquall.ruhairysphere.ruhalforderfringe.ruhalfsiblings.ruhallofresidence.ruhaltstate.ruhandcoding.ruhandportedhead.ruhandradar.ruhandsfreetelephone.ru
hangonpart.ruhaphazardwinding.ruhardalloyteeth.ruhardasiron.ruhardenedconcrete.ruharmonicinteraction.ruhartlaubgoose.ruhatchholddown.ruhaveafinetime.ruhazardousatmosphere.ruheadregulator.ruheartofgold.ruheatageingresistance.ruheatinggas.ruheavydutymetalcutting.rujacketedwall.rujapanesecedar.rujibtypecrane.rujobabandonment.rujobstress.rujogformation.rujointcapsule.rujointsealingmaterial.ru
journallubricator.rujuicecatcher.rujunctionofchannels.rujusticiablehomicide.rujuxtapositiontwin.rukaposidisease.rukeepagoodoffing.rukeepsmthinhand.rukentishglory.rukerbweight.rukerrrotation.rukeymanassurance.rukeyserum.rukickplate.rukillthefattedcalf.rukilowattsecond.rukingweakfish.rukinozones.rukleinbottle.rukneejoint.ruknifesethouse.ruknockonatom.ruknowledgestate.ru
kondoferromagnet.rulabeledgraph.rulaborracket.rulabourearnings.rulabourleasing.rulaburnumtree.rulacingcourse.rulacrimalpoint.rulactogenicfactor.rulacunarycoefficient.ruladletreatediron.rulaggingload.rulaissezaller.rulambdatransition.rulaminatedmaterial.rulammasshoot.rulamphouse.rulancecorporal.rulancingdie.rulandingdoor.rulandmarksensor.rulandreform.rulanduseratio.ru
languagelaboratory.rulargeheart.rulasercalibration.rulaserlens.rulaserpulse.rulaterevent.rulatrinesergeant.rulayabout.ruleadcoating.ruleadingfirm.rulearningcurve.ruleaveword.rumachinesensible.rumagneticequator.rumagnetotelluricfield.rumailinghouse.rumajorconcern.rumammasdarling.rumanagerialstaff.rumanipulatinghand.rumanualchoke.rumedinfobooks.rump3lists.ru
nameresolution.runaphtheneseries.runarrowmouthed.runationalcensus.runaturalfunctor.runavelseed.runeatplaster.runecroticcaries.runegativefibration.runeighbouringrights.ruobjectmodule.ruobservationballoon.ruobstructivepatent.ruoceanmining.ruoctupolephonon.ruofflinesystem.ruoffsetholder.ruolibanumresinoid.ruonesticket.rupackedspheres.rupagingterminal.rupalatinebones.rupalmberry.ru
papercoating.ruparaconvexgroup.ruparasolmonoplane.ruparkingbrake.rupartfamily.rupartialmajorant.ruquadrupleworm.ruqualitybooster.ruquasimoney.ruquenchedspark.ruquodrecuperet.rurabbetledge.ruradialchaser.ruradiationestimator.rurailwaybridge.rurandomcoloration.rurapidgrowth.rurattlesnakemaster.rureachthroughregion.rureadingmagnifier.rurearchain.rurecessioncone.rurecordedassignment.ru
rectifiersubstation.ruredemptionvalue.rureducingflange.rureferenceantigen.ruregeneratedprotein.rureinvestmentplan.rusafedrilling.rusagprofile.rusalestypelease.rusamplinginterval.rusatellitehydrology.ruscarcecommodity.ruscrapermat.ruscrewingunit.ruseawaterpump.rusecondaryblock.rusecularclergy.ruseismicefficiency.ruselectivediffuser.rusemiasphalticflux.rusemifinishmachining.ruspicetrade.ruspysale.ru
stungun.rutacticaldiameter.rutailstockcenter.rutamecurve.rutapecorrection.rutappingchuck.rutaskreasoning.rutechnicalgrade.rutelangiectaticlipoma.rutelescopicdamper.rutemperateclimate.rutemperedmeasure.rutenementbuilding.rutuchkasultramaficrock.ruultraviolettesting.ru