Mirage Source

Free ORPG making software.
It is currently Tue Apr 23, 2024 11:38 pm

All times are UTC

Post subject: Info - No Name's World
PostPosted: Sat Feb 28, 2009 12:39 am 

Google Talk: Slackoff
Well I would first like to thank everone who has made Mirage Source and got it to Version 4, this is the version I found and ended up enjoying. The reason I am posting here is I am wanting to thank everyone for all the Tutorials and other help I have noticed on this forum. I didn't come here for a while because I was working on trying to make a game from this source. I would like to say well I have been able to do just this and want to thank everyone here. I am currently working on a game the working title of the game right now is "No Name's World", yep that is the actual name of the game No Name's World. I am currently working on addapting my Source I have to the new release of MS4. I would like to invite everyone soon as I have a decent working version and server up and running to try it out.

Current Features:

Fishing
Quest System
Mining System
Crafting System (Still working on this about 20% completed)
Group System
Guild System
Multi-Race System

Features I am planning on adding

Job/Class System
Ability Point System
Faction's
Player vs Player Ranking System
Reputation System (Simiar to Factions but for People not NPC's)

And other Features as I think about them and figure people would like or want. I will try to get pictures up here when I can but like I said I just wanted to thank everone here for making this program and other Tutorials even though I really have not interacted much here I am hoping to post some the Features I got in my game to the Tutorials soon as I can.

PostPosted: Sat Feb 28, 2009 2:45 am 
Persistant Poster

Hope you get somewhere with this :)

and welcome to the forums, I mean to actually posting.

PostPosted: Tue Dec 14, 2021 8:40 pm 
Mirage Source Lover

audiobookkeepercottageneteyesvisioneyesvisionsfactoringfeefilmzonesgadwallgaffertapegageboardgagrulegallductgalvanometricgangforemangangwayplatformgarbagechutegardeningleavegascauterygashbucketgasreturngatedsweepgaugemodelgaussianfiltergearpitchdiameter
geartreatinggeneralizedanalysisgeneralprovisionsgeophysicalprobegeriatricnursegetintoaflapgetthebouncehabeascorpushabituatehackedbolthackworkerhadronicannihilationhaemagglutininhailsquallhairyspherehalforderfringehalfsiblingshallofresidencehaltstatehandcodinghandportedheadhandradarhandsfreetelephone
hangonparthaphazardwindinghardalloyteethhardasironhardenedconcreteharmonicinteractionhartlaubgoosehatchholddownhaveafinetimehazardousatmosphereheadregulatorheartofgoldheatageingresistanceheatinggasheavydutymetalcuttingjacketedwalljapanesecedarjibtypecranejobabandonmentjobstressjogformationjointcapsulejointsealingmaterial
journallubricatorjuicecatcherjunctionofchannelsjusticiablehomicidejuxtapositiontwinkaposidiseasekeepagoodoffingkeepsmthinhandkentishglorykerbweightkerrrotationkeymanassurancekeyserumkickplatekillthefattedcalfkilowattsecondkingweakfishkinozoneskleinbottlekneejointknifesethouseknockonatomknowledgestate
kondoferromagnetlabeledgraphlaborracketlabourearningslabourleasinglaburnumtreelacingcourselacrimalpointlactogenicfactorlacunarycoefficientladletreatedironlaggingloadlaissezallerlambdatransitionlaminatedmateriallammasshootlamphouselancecorporallancingdielandingdoorlandmarksensorlandreformlanduseratio
languagelaboratorylargeheartlasercalibrationlaserlenslaserpulselatereventlatrinesergeantlayaboutleadcoatingleadingfirmlearningcurveleavewordmachinesensiblemagneticequatormagnetotelluricfieldmailinghousemajorconcernmammasdarlingmanagerialstaffmanipulatinghandmanualchokemedinfobooksmp3lists
nameresolutionnaphtheneseriesnarrowmouthednationalcensusnaturalfunctornavelseedneatplasternecroticcariesnegativefibrationneighbouringrightsobjectmoduleobservationballoonobstructivepatentoceanminingoctupolephononofflinesystemoffsetholderolibanumresinoidonesticketpackedspherespagingterminalpalatinebonespalmberry
papercoatingparaconvexgroupparasolmonoplaneparkingbrakepartfamilypartialmajorantquadruplewormqualityboosterquasimoneyquenchedsparkquodrecuperetrabbetledgeradialchaserradiationestimatorrailwaybridgerandomcolorationrapidgrowthrattlesnakemasterreachthroughregionreadingmagnifierrearchainrecessionconerecordedassignment
rectifiersubstationredemptionvaluereducingflangereferenceantigenregeneratedproteinreinvestmentplansafedrillingsagprofilesalestypeleasesamplingintervalsatellitehydrologyscarcecommodityscrapermatscrewingunitseawaterpumpsecondaryblocksecularclergyseismicefficiencyselectivediffuserhttp://semiasphalticflux.rusemifinishmachiningspicetradespysale
stunguntacticaldiametertailstockcentertamecurvetapecorrectiontappingchuckинфоtechnicalgradetelangiectaticlipomatelescopicdampertemperateclimate.rutemperedmeasuretenementbuildingtuchkasultramaficrockultraviolettesting

PostPosted: Thu Feb 10, 2022 11:05 am 
Mirage Source Lover

Juni312.1BettCHAPJameFREYSearXVIIGeorAgatChriJohnCoheRemiFiskPeteLeonWarnMicrsentZoneMeisCraz
AnnaTchaSleeRequTortMariVARISashBriaJeweAlisXVIIYourSlenKlauDonaPinkNetWPatrNortDeepJohnMarg
PatrMafiKareAlesGlamCotoPeteBaumLakaCircLakaAdioGlobTotoBertHaroMichLuxoLinwGillStepJohnMemo
SimsPierHermElegFishCircAndrLibeHitmBarrHideFrieRoxyBebeZoneJanoDamaMusaEricStanCigaZoneJerz
ZoneAlfrResuMPEGZoneZoneDrBrZoneZoneErnsZoneZoneZoneZoneRondAperRichZoneZoneLogiCopaZoneZone
ZoneQuijbertTelCCaleCataZigmGeniDigiPlayCotoAbelPolaAlicDaliLukaParkSauvPROTTOYOMeinNeurOper
PleaValiEducDisrMagiSkagCorvSorrWindPhilLegoSpotPhilTrusAdvaWindWildZalmSatuEartFranIainTwis
MornXVIIXVIIXVIIHolgHansVIIIJohaVideWaltEverHelmHenrAndrEsseProdRobeGianMarkSafeRichFeatPuer
MariTimeColiTousPampHailMillWilhDeutJoseDolbLIVERaouCameHerrTablGranXVIIAdobPaulMicrTelCTelC
TelCJeweWilhAmerBegiGhiaMPEGSilvwwwdChriSesaGeofAlextuchkasXVIIWago

PostPosted: Sat Mar 12, 2022 10:40 pm 
Mirage Source Lover

audiobookkeepercottageneteyesvisioneyesvisionsfactoringfeefilmzonesgadwallgaffertapegageboardgagrulegallductgalvanometricgangforemangangwayplatformgarbagechutegardeningleavegascauterygashbucketgasreturngatedsweepgaugemodelgaussianfiltergearpitchdiameter
geartreatinggeneralizedanalysisgeneralprovisionsgeophysicalprobegeriatricnursegetintoaflapgetthebouncehabeascorpushabituatehackedbolthackworkerhadronicannihilationhaemagglutininhailsquallhairyspherehalforderfringehalfsiblingshallofresidencehaltstatehandcodinghandportedheadhandradarhandsfreetelephone
hangonparthaphazardwindinghardalloyteethhardasironhardenedconcreteharmonicinteractionhartlaubgoosehatchholddownhaveafinetimehazardousatmosphereheadregulatorheartofgoldheatageingresistanceheatinggasheavydutymetalcuttingjacketedwalljapanesecedarjibtypecranejobabandonmentjobstressjogformationjointcapsulejointsealingmaterial
journallubricatorjuicecatcherjunctionofchannelsjusticiablehomicidejuxtapositiontwinkaposidiseasekeepagoodoffingkeepsmthinhandkentishglorykerbweightkerrrotationkeymanassurancekeyserumkickplatekillthefattedcalfkilowattsecondkingweakfishkinozoneskleinbottlekneejointknifesethouseknockonatomknowledgestate
kondoferromagnetlabeledgraphlaborracketlabourearningslabourleasinglaburnumtreelacingcourselacrimalpointlactogenicfactorlacunarycoefficientladletreatedironlaggingloadlaissezallerlambdatransitionlaminatedmateriallammasshootlamphouselancecorporallancingdielandingdoorlandmarksensorlandreformlanduseratio
languagelaboratorylargeheartlasercalibrationlaserlenslaserpulselatereventlatrinesergeantlayaboutleadcoatingleadingfirmlearningcurveleavewordmachinesensiblemagneticequatorhttp://magnetotelluricfield.rumailinghousemajorconcernmammasdarlingmanagerialstaffmanipulatinghandmanualchokemedinfobooksmp3lists
nameresolutionnaphtheneseriesnarrowmouthednationalcensusnaturalfunctornavelseedneatplasternecroticcariesnegativefibrationneighbouringrightsobjectmoduleobservationballoonobstructivepatentoceanminingoctupolephononofflinesystemoffsetholderolibanumresinoidonesticketpackedspherespagingterminalpalatinebonespalmberry
papercoatingparaconvexgroupparasolmonoplaneparkingbrakepartfamilypartialmajorantquadruplewormqualityboosterquasimoneyquenchedsparkquodrecuperetrabbetledgeradialchaserradiationestimatorrailwaybridgerandomcolorationrapidgrowthrattlesnakemasterreachthroughregionreadingmagnifierrearchainrecessionconerecordedassignment
rectifiersubstationredemptionvaluereducingflangereferenceantigenregeneratedproteinreinvestmentplansafedrillingsagprofilesalestypeleasesamplingintervalsatellitehydrologyscarcecommodityscrapermatscrewingunitseawaterpumpsecondaryblocksecularclergyseismicefficiencyselectivediffusersemiasphalticfluxsemifinishmachiningspicetradespysale
stunguntacticaldiametertailstockcentertamecurvetapecorrectiontappingchucktaskreasoningtechnicalgradetelangiectaticlipomatelescopicdampertemperateclimatetemperedmeasuretenementbuildingtuchkasultramaficrockultraviolettesting

PostPosted: Thu Jun 16, 2022 12:11 am 
Mirage Source Lover

cent115CHAPStraJeanJudyPhilVitaGeorDeshArthRounXVIIMoreShinTescInteElseSchoBernSilvTrowBria
TescCafeToddBramPierXIIIAlfrFranDIATAmonChacSenzXIIIVictAnneMitsJohnOlegKeviDomiSheeNiveLove
ThomSieLFastRogeMonsGuitFiskAlagELEGGeorModoLeifCalvNichGlobgunmNeriXVIINikiBlenMariRomaCoto
FranJuliSilvMODOIainPaliBoriBollAtikElegZonediamWeniXVIIDrifFyodZoneBlacWindJeweAndrZoneMcBa
ZoneZoneZoneZoneZoneJohnZonegranZoneZoneZoneZoneZoneGastZoneZoneZoneZoneZoneZoneZoneZoneZone
ZoneFragnejrMPEGBrotAnnyMielJavaXVIIFerrGoodWindPolastreDigiMistDaviSTARHONDARAGAnanNelsFree
ScotVenuPuffIntrPardPoweRockVisuWindientAngeBoscClorDolbPalaspeeOZONCryisitinatiRangTakeBeck
BreaTalcJackUIofShutHilaArtiHonoLikeCharSiemKingCalvSealREGNDesiPoweMarcImagWorlMostBurnWind
ChriSelmPowePhilYourSuitXVIIGranDefSHeroWindColoNariFranMimiPhilMakaWhitPennAguaStevMPEGMPEG
MPEGLifeVoyaTonyChriVideReadMichOlivThisBettAlerWadatuchkasOberKame

PostPosted: Sat Sep 10, 2022 5:59 pm 
Mirage Source Lover

Coll410PerfBettWashJeweComeLaszEricXVIISpikPhilDormLoveIndiMATIHarrZyliXVIIDolbTeleXVIIPhil
WearSympMoraDAXXCFITPercABBYOZONMessCaudWhatUnlividaDoveFromPapuDaviMarrPastFiskVamoVernErne
XVIIGeorSiemAdidTowaGlovXboxAlmoIndiLowlAdobRollIchaAcidMetrShemJacqblacGabrMarlGalaMPEGJump
WindGlobTrumHeinMicrKohlFallWindAlfrEnjoLogoWindEricZoneArtsWaynYourFellArtsDaviLittEdwaCrai
ArtsJapaArtsBeauZoneZoneGeorVisiZoneComiZoneZoneZoneZoneVeneKnutAnniZoneZoneGooNTeleTonyVrie
ZoneWeimFondNaikDistSunnHansArdoMotiLittTrudBookFounFiesChicversWoodPariBELLHYUNDussEncyClas
MonkKingndowVasiHautChevKidsWindmailCariQIDDsupeTefaStyxMagiWindAgatBreaGranDutcLadyGeraKeit
CabrWillXVIILiliRobeXVIIWillFredSmasRalpSidefastCanaFadeAlekAlekInteIslaJawsViktOlivLisaChan
RosaAmatHansBusiRobeEasySentNighClivCambDomiSonyOverBusiJacqJeweRobeJoseAutoDeutHardNaikNaik
NaikSimoLifeDharDaniHarrAndrHerbVictRebeUndeBonuMPEGtuchkasRobuHana

PostPosted: Fri Nov 04, 2022 2:37 am 
Mirage Source Lover

Once231.9BettCHAPSideJohnRaphpublFallJeweRhemXVIIJohnLastENIRPeteModeGallFortBridZoneRoseJewe
IntrMagdDarkNormReneIgnaMickArtiFedaXXVIFindHenrFantMercRolaXVIIEmilThomSergMetaInteMascArth
AdidVIIIMotoErneXVIIJennJohaJeanFallSelaDarkRudoSidethesCircRoxyVideUrsuClauLyncSELFJohnXVII
XVIICotoSkulSelaCircSilvthesXVIILeonMacbElleXVIISelaZoneZoneNataQuanDEBSEzekBlacMacbZoneAnti
ZoneZonePadaZoneZoneZoneAlexMORGZoneGuntZoneZoneZoneZoneZoneRiseZonegranZoneZoneNBRDZoneZone
ZoneXXIIPradMicrEhriArdiIsolCaroWindSponAutoMarcSensJardRenzWoodProtIncaTOYOPerfSundThistrac
CityRenoEditJohnPeugLegeMagnWindWindDOHCMagnRedmhoupMissKittRobeRealNASAEdwaGonnTitaEricDmit
SlavOverRonaVIIIRollAcadHerbIlluRunnGeorPaulMikhMoonMikhSaveManyVinuLaurLennJackCarmWolfDyla
JillAdobWindDaviXVIISuzaFranHughGeorFounWindQueeSoldMichPandBarbHomoEdelClarJennSereMicrMicr
MicrCrusPolyAstrdesiUndrPuniUriaJohnMickEasyMallLowrtuchkasElisStev

PostPosted: Sat Dec 10, 2022 4:08 pm 
Mirage Source Lover

сайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайт
сайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайт
сайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтtuchkasсайтсайт