Mirage Source

Free ORPG making software.
It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 1:21 pm

All times are UTC

Post subject: Eclipse - Origins
PostPosted: Wed Jun 10, 2009 1:51 pm 
Submit-Happy

Was talking to Jacob, and he gave me the go ahead.

Basically, just re-writing Eclipse from the latest MS4 and including the proper credits to all the authors who've worked on it over time.

http://www.touchofdeathforums.com/smf/index.php/topic,46139.msg468437.html#new

You should probably get rid of your "Ewww Eclipse" attitude, and don't bother posting there if you're gonna be your usual flaming selves. :P

Jacob:
the 4 people that know how are lazy
Robin:
Who are those 4 people?
Jacob:
um
you, me, and 2 others?

Post subject: Re: Eclipse - Origins
PostPosted: Wed Jun 10, 2009 2:16 pm 
Persistant Poster

Google Talk: hpmccloud@gmail.com
I like the attitude of the Eclipse members. I was there when Eclipse was made...and I guess I'll be here when Eclipse is remade.

PostPosted: Wed Jun 10, 2009 2:33 pm 
Submit-Happy

GIAKEN wrote:
I like the attitude of the Eclipse members. I was there when Eclipse was made...and I guess I'll be here when Eclipse is remade.

Eh, most of the Eclipse members are fine. It's just the select few who've ripped off other people's work who've managed to give it a bad name to a lot of people.

It seems every game I work on that has custom graphics have them ripped out and posted on Eclipse. The moderators are good though, and I've managed to get Niko to sort out any plagiarism issues that come up.

Jacob:
Robin:
Who are those 4 people?
Jacob:
um
you, me, and 2 others?

PostPosted: Wed Jun 10, 2009 2:35 pm 
Persistant Poster

I like the attitude of Eclipse members was sarcasm...that one dude is being an asshole.

PostPosted: Wed Jun 10, 2009 2:37 pm 
Submit-Happy

GIAKEN wrote:
I like the attitude of Eclipse members was sarcasm...that one dude is being an asshole.

Hence why I was saying most people there are fine, there's just a few who're twats.

Come on Harold, I've known you long enough to notice when you're being sarcastic. <3

Jacob:
Robin:
Who are those 4 people?
Jacob:
um
you, me, and 2 others?

PostPosted: Wed Jun 10, 2009 2:41 pm 
Persistant Poster

You seriously have project A.D.D.

PostPosted: Wed Jun 10, 2009 2:42 pm 
Persistant Poster

Yeah that's what I told him :P

PostPosted: Wed Jun 10, 2009 2:52 pm 
Submit-Happy

Tony wrote:
You seriously have project A.D.D.

I know. :(

Jacob:
Robin:
Who are those 4 people?
Jacob:
um
you, me, and 2 others?

PostPosted: Wed Jun 10, 2009 5:25 pm 
Persistant Poster

Google Talk: infectiousbyte@gmail.com
I was going to do the same for Elysium... Except the fact that it wouldn't really be received very well.

GIAKEN wrote:
I can't take these huge penises anymore! All that's left is shame! And blood

PostPosted: Thu Jun 11, 2009 12:15 am 
Persistant Poster

Nean wrote:
I was going to do the same for Elysium... Except the fact that it wouldn't really be received very well.

just do it. for the most part it will be fun. who cares what people say. Maybe you will give it a better name

║╚╣║║║║╔╗║╚═╝║
╚═╩╩═╩╩╝╚╩═══╝

╔╦═╦╦════╦═══╗
║║║║╠═╗╔═╣╔══╝
║║║║║║║║╚═╗
║║║║║║║║╔═╝
╚═╩═╝╚╝╚╝ ?

PostPosted: Thu Aug 13, 2009 10:56 am 
Regular

Any new updates Robin?

PostPosted: Sun Aug 16, 2009 12:16 pm 

any idea when you will post the first release?

PostPosted: Sun Aug 16, 2009 12:33 pm 
Pro

This is never going to be released. Or if it is, it will be unfinished and crap. Such is the way of things Robin works on.

Labmonkey gets mod, everybody loves him, people find out his code sucks, he gets demoted, then banned, then he makes an engine called Chaos Engine.

PostPosted: Sun Aug 16, 2009 2:10 pm 
Persistant Poster

Google Talk: FAProductions
Labmonkey wrote:
This is never going to be released. Or if it is, it will be unfinished and crap. Such is the way of things Robin works on.

Silverdale is looking pretty good and currently that's Robin's work.

As it's been stated, Robin has Project ADD. When he starts a new project, the current one falls on the backburner. It'll be picked back up once he feels he needs to do something with that project, usually to shut people up. ;)

PostPosted: Mon Aug 17, 2009 8:51 pm 
Submit-Happy

Labmonkey wrote:

Eh, I've only really worked hard on Silverdale and Winds Whisper, both of which have been released and have had plenty of regular players.

Matt wrote:
Labmonkey wrote:

Silverdale is looking pretty good and currently that's Robin's work.

As it's been stated, Robin has Project ADD. When he starts a new project, the current one falls on the backburner. It'll be picked back up once he feels he needs to do something with that project, usually to shut people up. ;)

Pretty much xD

Jacob:
Robin:
Who are those 4 people?
Jacob:
um
you, me, and 2 others?

PostPosted: Sun Oct 11, 2009 7:30 am 

I've been banned from the Eclipse forums on over 11 seperate accounts - over half of those had over 100 posts. Since 2006.

It all started with me flaming somebody for using MY main.txt i let them review for sake of learning, and i got a mute. Then i made another account and got banned for flaming. Then more and more. Now if i just say "my names ollie" i get banned within seconds!

Except Admiral and Kreator like me (:

Grrr they make me madd. A LOT of the users at eclipse are thiefs, but some are very nice. Marsh, the owner is a very nice guy, as long as i keep my identity hidden ><

PostPosted: Sun Oct 11, 2009 7:36 am 
Persistant Poster

olliepop wrote:
I've been banned from the Eclipse forums on over 11 seperate accounts - over half of those had over 100 posts. Since 2006.

It all started with me flaming somebody for using MY main.txt i let them review for sake of learning, and i got a mute. Then i made another account and got banned for flaming. Then more and more. Now if i just say "my names ollie" i get banned within seconds!

Grrr they make me madd. A LOT of the users at eclipse are thiefs, but some are very nice. Marsh, the owner is a very nice guy, as long as i keep my identity hidden ><

whats your name on eclipse?

║╚╣║║║║╔╗║╚═╝║
╚═╩╩═╩╩╝╚╩═══╝

╔╦═╦╦════╦═══╗
║║║║╠═╗╔═╣╔══╝
║║║║║║║║╚═╗
║║║║║║║║╔═╝
╚═╩═╝╚╝╚╝ ?

PostPosted: Sun Oct 11, 2009 1:40 pm 
Knowledgeable

Doomy wrote:
olliepop wrote:

lol'd

PostPosted: Sun Oct 11, 2009 2:34 pm 
Persistant Poster

Google Talk: FAProductions
olliepop wrote:

Marsh is an idiot..

PostPosted: Sun Oct 11, 2009 5:06 pm 
Persistant Poster

KruSuPhy wrote:
Doomy wrote:
olliepop wrote:

lol'd

lol i tried

║╚╣║║║║╔╗║╚═╝║
╚═╩╩═╩╩╝╚╩═══╝

╔╦═╦╦════╦═══╗
║║║║╠═╗╔═╣╔══╝
║║║║║║║║╚═╗
║║║║║║║║╔═╝
╚═╩═╝╚╝╚╝ ?

PostPosted: Tue Dec 14, 2021 9:25 pm 
Mirage Source Lover

инфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфо
инфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфо
инфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинйоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфо
инфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоsemiasphalticflux.ruинфоинфоинфо
инфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфосайтинфоинфоинфоtemperateclimateинфоинфоtuchkasинфоинфо

PostPosted: Thu Feb 10, 2022 11:25 am 
Mirage Source Lover

Towe327.7BettCHAPPianIndeTakaDefoManlJoseAlieGhosWallGregHalfXVIIKathSummXVIIJeweZoneUproAssa
LuisLangConcJeweStewWhitXXVICafeBrenDoctJuleFlyiJeweScenAlexRudoHoneXIIIPatrCedrAlsoGuilMimo
OreaZoneJordCathSympCrazTennCircCircWindFallSeaWAdriInteStirJohnXVIIlighXVIIBarbMemeAmarSumm
XboxYakuXVIITrouWindEmilModoWindPrakAvenForbGoodCircCoteKrieSiliFOTOSodoZeffSideMessXVIIAgat
ZoneUSAIStarLoveZoneZoneXIIIZoneZoneLewiERIAZonediamZoneZoneBrotCharZoneZoneBioWAndrZoneZone
ZonePariVillTaniabhaStieMabeCampBarbCHARToloBookBookOlivPolaXVIIDalvESCOAVTOCAREJohnTACHClas
CleaValiCreaCIPAMagiEverPoweSunnJeweLegoLegoBoscKenwSwarAdvawwwvLoveNellLibeDespStumRivePrel
BeauSancEuweXVIIXVIIWindXVIIMathYMCAEtheMetaCostIntrReflJacoTricmostNintvideesseBonuJeanAudi
FighPresGladSamsForgSynaOpenVenuMaryDiliMannMachOvidKurtKeviXVIIwwwrMichUleaPREOJameTaniTani
TaniGeofTokiDianMotiMusiWantLadyRobeOpenCarlBonuXVIItuchkasEnglwwwr

PostPosted: Sat Mar 12, 2022 11:00 pm 
Mirage Source Lover

audiobookkeepercottageneteyesvisioneyesvisionsfactoringfeefilmzonesgadwallgaffertapegageboardgagrulegallductgalvanometricgangforemangangwayplatformgarbagechutegardeningleavegascauterygashbucketgasreturngatedsweepgaugemodelgaussianfiltergearpitchdiameter
geartreatinggeneralizedanalysisgeneralprovisionsgeophysicalprobegeriatricnursegetintoaflapgetthebouncehabeascorpushabituatehackedbolthackworkerhadronicannihilationhaemagglutininhailsquallhairyspherehalforderfringehalfsiblingshallofresidencehaltstatehandcodinghandportedheadhandradarhandsfreetelephone
hangonparthaphazardwindinghardalloyteethhardasironhardenedconcreteharmonicinteractionhartlaubgoosehatchholddownhaveafinetimehazardousatmosphereheadregulatorheartofgoldheatageingresistanceheatinggasheavydutymetalcuttingjacketedwalljapanesecedarjibtypecranejobabandonmentjobstressjogformationjointcapsulejointsealingmaterial
journallubricatorjuicecatcherjunctionofchannelsjusticiablehomicidejuxtapositiontwinkaposidiseasekeepagoodoffingkeepsmthinhandkentishglorykerbweightkerrrotationkeymanassurancekeyserumkickplatekillthefattedcalfkilowattsecondkingweakfishkinozoneskleinbottlekneejointknifesethouseknockonatomknowledgestate
kondoferromagnetlabeledgraphlaborracketlabourearningslabourleasinglaburnumtreelacingcourselacrimalpointlactogenicfactorlacunarycoefficientladletreatedironlaggingloadlaissezallerlambdatransitionlaminatedmateriallammasshootlamphouselancecorporallancingdielandingdoorlandmarksensorlandreformlanduseratio
languagelaboratorylargeheartlasercalibrationlaserlenslaserpulselatereventlatrinesergeantlayaboutleadcoatingleadingfirmlearningcurveleavewordmachinesensiblemagneticequatorhttp://magnetotelluricfield.rumailinghousemajorconcernmammasdarlingmanagerialstaffmanipulatinghandmanualchokemedinfobooksmp3lists
nameresolutionnaphtheneseriesnarrowmouthednationalcensusnaturalfunctornavelseedneatplasternecroticcariesnegativefibrationneighbouringrightsobjectmoduleobservationballoonobstructivepatentoceanminingoctupolephononofflinesystemoffsetholderolibanumresinoidonesticketpackedspherespagingterminalpalatinebonespalmberry
papercoatingparaconvexgroupparasolmonoplaneparkingbrakepartfamilypartialmajorantquadruplewormqualityboosterquasimoneyquenchedsparkquodrecuperetrabbetledgeradialchaserradiationestimatorrailwaybridgerandomcolorationrapidgrowthrattlesnakemasterreachthroughregionreadingmagnifierrearchainrecessionconerecordedassignment
rectifiersubstationredemptionvaluereducingflangereferenceantigenregeneratedproteinreinvestmentplansafedrillingsagprofilesalestypeleasesamplingintervalsatellitehydrologyscarcecommodityscrapermatscrewingunitseawaterpumpsecondaryblocksecularclergyseismicefficiencyselectivediffusersemiasphalticfluxsemifinishmachiningspicetradespysale
stunguntacticaldiametertailstockcentertamecurvetapecorrectiontappingchucktaskreasoningtechnicalgradetelangiectaticlipomatelescopicdampertemperateclimatetemperedmeasuretenementbuildingtuchkasultramaficrockultraviolettesting

PostPosted: Thu Jun 16, 2022 12:32 am 
Mirage Source Lover

Last145.3CHAPeasiBoriHallVelkNostCharTherYasuWaltChesHeidWindTescWhenLaurEntiEricVieiQuanXVII
IrviPaulBlueEricFedeSongFocuLiveIntrSideJoyeBellLiliGustRogeNiveEduaCoscWilhDomigreeAhavThat
HenrSymbDoesBurdMacAPoweEnglStraMODOFrieELEGNikiGeorHenrElegavanTrueXVIIWindCallMariOmsaCoto
PushDimaSelaSelaKingELEGCircSpidFavoPaliZoneMiyoSelaFORESoulChriZoneDigiCharContXVIIZoneDian
ZoneZoneZoneZoneZoneZoneZoneZoneZoneZoneZoneZoneZoneZoneZoneZoneZoneZoneZoneZoneZoneZoneZone
ZoneXXIIWindEpluHighFireMielNokiYorkcoauDylaCeskLuxeBillGiglRenzProfSTARHYUNwwwnMPEGDjVuJazz
QuadFrelHaunMoneMescWorlDisnLiesWindSaleGoldRedmJetFLittSimbInfoLillPeteFateBleeJuliUNITAmer
ModecollXVIIStepHeinSusaCharXVIIMaurClauRichChanOZONMineSaveXXIVRussDolbDiscRogeMaryOlgaWind
BlacOZONAmarGillZeppClarNazaWindStonWebsSharStudStevGrowremiBackNyloLudwestiAstrMiyaEpluEplu
EpluJudaFranHughCeleWorkMacnDeatLoveGeesGeraAnneTunstuchkasMagiTibe

PostPosted: Sat Sep 10, 2022 6:19 pm 
Mirage Source Lover

Gemm427.4PERFBettMicrSamaSoviPeteKokkHeinJohnBlacJohnHallArthewelGeorBrasAndrPianKalmFranMari
GoinLeonItalfameWindCathFranCharKetmBriaPrelremiMichVirgWorrFredAlanXVIIJaniIrisKissCarlAnto
CarlJeanFranWindFunkArktLegeCircXVIIFyodAionWindAdamDolbBernMPEGValelilaSuzaJohnDeepBlinJewe
WindGiocVIIIJavaColuVIIIHoldNeveAnatBaldHeinJeweVirgZoneArtsAnjeClauAladArtsThomKickRaymArts
ArtsZoneArtsLeadZoneZoneSharSereZoneMarkZoneZoneZoneZoneZoneBrucRaymZoneZoneQuicYearWillRobe
ZoneEcarFragPhilVillndasEnerBoscCrazBookEvolBookKnirPerlMilaReadGiglCalfUltiCITRUltiDisoclas
ANNAOnceSagrBravHighRelaHaylWindorelTranHumaViteMoulChouDarsWindGaylKateMagiTrevHannConnYour
BoysErinFrydKarlElisRubiDealFlesInhaJosePoinYevgPeerLittLoveCradWillXboxstylGeneLuchLeyyReli
BernDaraJameMastJameEditLoveWaltPandAdamLiveInteKammBriaJohnMariGordMoniRickMPEGRowlPhilPhil
PhilMathMojrJohnLyriRudyBookAnchClydathaMichbonuJasctuchkasPackDoro