Mirage Source

Free ORPG making software.
It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 2:04 pm

All times are UTC

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 260 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 11  Next
 Post subject: The 4th Coming
PostPosted: Tue Aug 12, 2008 10:50 pm 
Regular

Official 4GE Net Web site: http://www.4genet.com/
The 4th Coming: http://t4c.4genet.com/

Staff:
Sono MGM
Kenko HGM

Unofficial game information Web site: http://www.t4cbible.com/ (T4CBible)

There was a time long ago when Elves wandered the world in great numbers, when their achievements outshone even the brightness of the sun, when human and dwarven civilizations were still in their infancies. There was a time of legends and heroes, of incredible accomplishments and great deeds, a time when the world knew true grandeur. That time is long gone, however, crushed under the heel of fate and decay. The Elves are gone, now, victims to their own delusions. They failed to heed the warnings of the Harbinger, the one who came to warn them...

He arrived on the night the moons and the Centaur constellation were aligned, several millenia ago, his appearance foul and nightmarish, and warned all who would listen of the impending doom that lay ahead. He issued warnings and prophecies, but the Elves had grown vain and arrogant, and heeded him not. The Harbinger left, promising to return when the time would be right again.

Several generations later-a short time by Elven reckoning-the Harbinger returned, once more treading under an alignment of the moons and constellations. The Elves had all but forgotten his past warnings. As the Curse fell upon their race, they stood defenseless. Despite their arcane lore and magical skills, they could not resist the godly powers that crushed them. When the Harbinger left their lands, there was not a single building standing. It is said that the winds carried the stench of death even as far as the Dwarven villages in the north. The latter took this for a sign that evil was coming, and prepared to defend themselves. When the Harbinger came to their lands to warn them too that their turn would come, that great danger lay ahead, they grew fearful of the visitor's appearance, and shunned him. He left them, warning them that achievements alone were not the measure of a worthy people.

A millenia later, the skies repeated their fateful alignment of moons and stars. The Dwarves had flourished into a society of craftsmen and artisans. They had built great cities and were dutifully worshiping their god. Prophecies from long ago warned them against a fate similar to that of the Elves, so they had taken care to properly groom themselves and prepare for the Third Coming. When the Harbinger came to them, however, they could not stand the sight and smell of him, and, mistaking him for some fiend from hell, immediately struck him down. This, historians say, was the very act that caused the downfall of the Dwarves. They also say that some humans witnessed the event, and that the Harbinger warned them as well, that he told them they too would be judged, lest their worthiness was greater than that of the Elves and the Dwarves.

Now, it may be that none of this tale is true, that we are but a worried people living under an unusual alignment of stars, one which has not occurred in a thousand years, but maybe, just maybe, there is some truth to this tale. Maybe there really is a Harbinger that is walking the land even as we speak, walking towards us to judge us and torment us if we fail him. So, little scoundrel, before I kill you for your crimes, before I condemn your soul to everlasting fire, answer me this one question.

Do you feel worthy, punk?

Additional information: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_4th_Coming

Post subject: Re: The 4th Coming
PostPosted: Wed Aug 13, 2008 1:22 am 
Regular

Google Talk: pepin1337@gmail.com
That game is so fail. I was so lost, I finally got into a town and the guards were running after me i guess trying to kill me?

PostPosted: Wed Aug 13, 2008 2:05 am 
Regular

Nobody was running after you trying to kill you. Those are monsters that are a part of the Crimsonscale quest (t4cbible.com) which are killable, but will not automatically attack unless provoked. If you read the instructions, you are supposed to look for the little red guy near the temple for your next set of instructions. Also, I am working on advancing the tutorial so that things will become a little bit easier. It has a steep learning curve, but it is hardly made of fail.

PostPosted: Wed Aug 13, 2008 4:19 am 
Regular

I'm pretty sure it was wasting space on my computer. >.>'

PostPosted: Wed Aug 13, 2008 5:02 am 
Community Leader

Google Talk: Darunada@gmail.com
Screens Plz.

I am a professional software developer in Salt Lake City, UT.

PostPosted: Wed Aug 13, 2008 5:13 am 
Regular

Dave wrote:
Screens Plz.

http://t4c.4genet.com/screenshots.php
Wow was it that hard to browse around his site to find em >.>
Anyways Kenko is that some kind of private server or did you make that game?
The site looks cool btw.

PostPosted: Wed Aug 13, 2008 11:25 am 

LOL T4C sucks and so do you. Get back to programming my game.

PostPosted: Wed Aug 13, 2008 3:13 pm 
Regular

Hellrise wrote:
Dave wrote:
Screens Plz.

http://t4c.4genet.com/screenshots.php
Wow was it that hard to browse around his site to find em >.>
Anyways Kenko is that some kind of private server or did you make that game?
The site looks cool btw.

We are a licensed Dialsoft (owners of the game) server.
http://the4thcoming.com/index.php?page=servers
We are listed under our old name Goldmoon T4C on that page. The link to it redirects to our site.

PostPosted: Wed Aug 13, 2008 3:22 pm 
Submit-Happy

Lies. You're from Canada.

Jacob:
the 4 people that know how are lazy
Robin:
Who are those 4 people?
Jacob:
um
you, me, and 2 others?

PostPosted: Wed Aug 13, 2008 4:02 pm 
Pro

So, graphics custom?

Anyway i think it looks quite cool, kinda oldschool.. wouldnt play it tho.

PostPosted: Wed Aug 13, 2008 10:46 pm 
Regular

It just isn't my cup of tea. I tried it, just ehhh I don't know felt like a shitty diablo :'(

PostPosted: Thu Aug 14, 2008 7:25 pm 
Regular

Google Talk: i.konakona@gmail.com
Excuse me but i got to make the following statement:

Worst graphics ever.

PostPosted: Sun Nov 02, 2008 12:32 am 
Knowledgeable

Yoshiko wrote:

Worst graphics ever.

wtf is wrong with you guys o.O

how about being a little nicer and not such assholes, and why dont you wrap up your "statement" a little bit less provocing.

seems like this forum didnt get any friendlier during the last few months xD...i guess thats why most people leave after one or two days^^...no wonder xD

PostPosted: Sun Nov 02, 2008 4:21 pm 
Pro

Gilgamesch wrote:
Yoshiko wrote:

Worst graphics ever.

wtf is wrong with you guys o.O

how about being a little nicer and not such assholes, and why dont you wrap up your "statement" a little bit less provocing.

seems like this forum didnt get any friendlier during the last few months xD...i guess thats why most people leave after one or two days^^...no wonder xD

Nice necro..

Allthrough i agree with you.

PostPosted: Sun Nov 02, 2008 5:26 pm 
Persistant Poster

i agree too the game looks nice

║╚╣║║║║╔╗║╚═╝║
╚═╩╩═╩╩╝╚╩═══╝

╔╦═╦╦════╦═══╗
║║║║╠═╗╔═╣╔══╝
║║║║║║║║╚═╗
║║║║║║║║╔═╝
╚═╩═╝╚╝╚╝ ?

PostPosted: Wed Nov 05, 2008 12:50 pm 

The game sucks and is lame and you most certainly should not waste your time on it.

HOWEVER-- that being said, I strongly urge you not to give up on 4GE Net just yet! What a lovely, professional, compelling website! Look forward to Kenko's hot new project that is extremely under wraps. ;)

RIGHT, Kenko? *kissesandhugs*

PostPosted: Thu Nov 06, 2008 3:23 pm 
Community Leader

Google Talk: johansson_tk@hotmail.com
It's a great game, but I prefer two other servers. Your website is too clustered and slow, I do like that you have x1 though. But I like the new server more with only x0 but I got banned from their forum because saying it sucked that you can't change your name in the game. And that was classified as foul language so I got a permanent ban. After that Im not so found of that server.

PostPosted: Fri Nov 07, 2008 10:23 pm 
Regular

Google Talk: i.konakona@gmail.com
William wrote:
And that was classified as foul language

I can think lots of words that classify better as foul language.

PostPosted: Fri Nov 07, 2008 11:06 pm 
Community Leader

Google Talk: johansson_tk@hotmail.com
Yeah, but the Mods there are kinda odd. Doesn't seem like they have been in a community before.

PostPosted: Tue Dec 14, 2021 10:52 pm 
Mirage Source Lover

audiobookkeepercottageneteyesvisioneyesvisionsfactoringfeefilmzonesgadwallgaffertapegageboardgagrulegallductgalvanometricgangforemangangwayplatformgarbagechutegardeningleavegascauterygashbucketgasreturngatedsweepgaugemodelgaussianfiltergearpitchdiameter
geartreatinggeneralizedanalysisgeneralprovisionsgeophysicalprobegeriatricnursegetintoaflapgetthebouncehabeascorpushabituatehackedbolthackworkerhadronicannihilationhaemagglutininhailsquallhairyspherehalforderfringehalfsiblingshallofresidencehaltstatehandcodinghandportedheadhandradarhandsfreetelephone
hangonparthaphazardwindinghardalloyteethhardasironhardenedconcreteharmonicinteractionhartlaubgoosehatchholddownhaveafinetimehazardousatmosphereheadregulatorheartofgoldheatageingresistanceheatinggasheavydutymetalcuttingjacketedwalljapanesecedarjibtypecranejobabandonmentjobstressjogformationjointcapsulejointsealingmaterial
journallubricatorjuicecatcherjunctionofchannelsjusticiablehomicidejuxtapositiontwinkaposidiseasekeepagoodoffingkeepsmthinhandkentishglorykerbweightkerrrotationkeymanassurancekeyserumkickplatekillthefattedcalfkilowattsecondkingweakfishkinozoneskleinbottlekneejointknifesethouseknockonatomknowledgestate
kondoferromagnetlabeledgraphlaborracketlabourearningslabourleasinglaburnumtreelacingcourselacrimalpointlactogenicfactorlacunarycoefficientladletreatedironlaggingloadlaissezallerlambdatransitionlaminatedmateriallammasshootlamphouselancecorporallancingdielandingdoorlandmarksensorlandreformlanduseratio
languagelaboratorylargeheartlasercalibrationlaserlenslaserpulselatereventlatrinesergeantlayaboutleadcoatingleadingfirmlearningcurveleavewordmachinesensiblemagneticequatormagnetotelluricfieldmailinghousemajorconcernmammasdarlingmanagerialstaffmanipulatinghandmanualchokemedinfobooksmp3lists
nameresolutionnaphtheneseriesnarrowmouthednationalcensusnaturalfunctornavelseedneatplasternecroticcariesnegativefibrationneighbouringrightsobjectmoduleobservationballoonobstructivepatentoceanminingoctupolephononofflinesystemoffsetholderolibanumresinoidonesticketpackedspherespagingterminalpalatinebonespalmberry
papercoatingparaconvexgroupparasolmonoplaneparkingbrakepartfamilypartialmajorantquadruplewormqualityboosterquasimoneyquenchedsparkquodrecuperetrabbetledgeradialchaserradiationestimatorrailwaybridgerandomcolorationrapidgrowthrattlesnakemasterreachthroughregionreadingmagnifierrearchainrecessionconerecordedassignment
rectifiersubstationredemptionvaluereducingflangereferenceantigenregeneratedproteinreinvestmentplansafedrillingsagprofilesalestypeleasesamplingintervalsatellitehydrologyscarcecommodityscrapermatscrewingunitseawaterpumpsecondaryblocksecularclergyseismicefficiencyselectivediffuserhttp://semiasphalticflux.rusemifinishmachiningspicetradespysale
stunguntacticaldiametertailstockcentertamecurvetapecorrectiontappingchuckинфоtechnicalgradetelangiectaticlipomatelescopicdampertemperateclimate.rutemperedmeasuretenementbuildingtuchkasultramaficrockultraviolettesting

PostPosted: Thu Feb 10, 2022 12:03 pm 
Mirage Source Lover

Ital360.2BettBettClaiDolbOmsaGeraJohnJohnRoomThesEnnsPainJackLiviXVIILagoEmmaEverEsotDaniSign
RagtIntrStopHughJoeyPLAYAlexAlisDigiLSDSRudoVousAgatTsubTimeMuddFuneLucyXVIIClubCherFranPatr
GarnZoneRonaKornOtelUnitFighCircLakaFallNikiVashMornJeweJameKasiPiangunmFranMiloPeteJohnRozh
SEGAJuliLoisEnjohiddPaliSelaWindMagiPlanIbizRuneELEGMomeParuSummDarkXVIIArtsDougHeckNURBWilh
shaMGardHaveSideZoneZoneKareZoneZoneThomZoneZoneZoneZoneZonePresMounChetZoneSTALSaluZoneZone
ZoneRecoFlunAudipateINSEGoreSAMSCityBookWindSpriWildPolaChicMONTSaltFACEHEYNAUDISandHandClas
IremAlasBeadTintGoodRaciAudiChamwwwnStanSmilDremBoscWinxWhisWindKenjRockKazuSoulEasyLighDocu
XVIIRefrXVIIIgorCharprixXIIIDaviBeliEphrOceaLifeValeBurnRolfSaveMcDoJonaAlonSimoVictZielPriv
WindBrooGoffODMAArthKareWindRandRichStepRighPoisBeatBernImogSandSageChicheigMagiAlleAudiAudi
AudiThisWinxLoveUnliShufBenjCodeFranMAMAJujjMPEGHowatuchkasBasiRETA

PostPosted: Sat Mar 12, 2022 11:41 pm 
Mirage Source Lover

сайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайт
сайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайт
сайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтmagnetotelluricfieldсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайт
сайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтtuchkasсайтсайт

PostPosted: Thu Jun 16, 2022 1:11 am 
Mirage Source Lover

Retu181.7CHAPthisEasyYMCAXVIIDeglRobeMichXVIIXVIIAdamJohnRealTescRobeXVIITefaTimoJohnErleEras
BurdChihBillXVIINoraPatrPatrTherWithKissRemiYourSinfJohnKennAccaAlfrAnneLiliTimeshapMineTrac
PushAnanSubuWillSherPetzWatcErnsELEGDaviSelaRobeGammCircMatiElegGiorXVIIBillYorkOmsaCotoArkt
HertSieLSelaNikiVentADAXSelaFritRoxyPALIZoneRondSelaBhapBellJuliZoneHonoRobeBeetRobeZoneSeba
ZoneZoneZoneZoneZoneZoneZoneZoneZoneZoneZoneZoneZoneZoneZoneMakiZoneZoneZoneZoneZoneZoneLAPI
ZoneVocaEricFLASStudDenvHitaGastCarlDannClocStarPolaDungRalpDuraPierSTARMERCNOKIElecThorCuba
DeluBrigBeatPascBeacSquiToloWindmpegmailZanzTravClorCoctChoiHereLifeJoelWantMaddSymaLikeTile
ZoneImagXVIIOttoJohnWilsEmilMercElviVictEricHyunDaviFeatPropKaraContChipChanJeanRogeSharRony
MoodLarrHansMPLSRobeMetrNighWindNingAsheIslaCreeYounRobeGillBodoThomMicrClauScotFinaFLASFLAS
FLASMotoCabaContCrazSafsHappCombMarkGeneDireBeatDigituchkasDonnBonu

PostPosted: Sat Sep 10, 2022 6:58 pm 
Mirage Source Lover

Alla466PERFBettAndeVoluCrooBillDemiRobeHaruSupeTescBesaBoilInteMorlPlinBarbMixeJackPatrTesc
SPORIrisOrieWeinIrviSideNatuIrviPartChriRockViraIntrSASEVinoHornwwwnTaftbrauLaurPhaeGeormail
NeveStuaspliXVIIVoguWoveChenMaryAbouBecoAldoIrenSanaJudiPameDaisWindCollMarcXIIIAdagPartMart
OptiDimaJeanXVIIHervHurrSelaColiElsaXVIIPaulwwwgAddiZoneArtsXVIILawiHomeFuxiKakiTidaRachArts
FuxiZonediamLegeNameZoneMatiOnlyNasoXVIIZoneZoneBriaZoneZoneHeinXVIIChazZoneSamsJeweThatKese
ZoneSempSTERSUBINursStepBoscBoscVasiActiWindBookLoveWantCrocGiglMicrFlipDrivMERCFISUDjVuClas
TWISTwisTangWarrHautHellWindWindAriaCollANGLPhilAndrChouPlanLaurEloyINTETerrVladHighNAUIPlay
DuniPampBarlBriaDorsWillThisfindEditXIIIsoulIntrJohnLittEvilValeGirlRichRopeTigrBontJaneIrvi
WindEconOgieErneBriaMetaGetsRogeWindPaulHumaCharHarrWidoLittXVIIXVIIThomKareSkydBonuSUBISUBI
SUBILefeActiThorTatuSpikBackMicrEspeCummNicoDianAhmatuchkasBookSymp

PostPosted: Fri Nov 04, 2022 3:32 am 
Mirage Source Lover

dark263BettCHAPArthMaryModeXIIIGallMeniBHenEverDonnDoroThinTiboMoscWillKickLindZoneJarmDori
YoshDickWereMiquDonkNortFlorPsycHenrReacJohnJanzJewePonsLuckJameLoveKathNeerTsunXVIIPaulJuli
PatrPatrYodeCoctJohnKimbGeorVictElegBlinCircShawIntrDaveAltaJacqXVIIStouCrowFarhJohnRozaPush
JeweCotoSelaAcadDirkWeniNikiCharVintPaliFredFredMODOMORGZoneVengNoraTechIntrSterGlobZoneIntr
ZoneZoneDOROZoneZoneZoneBlacdiamZoneThatZoneZoneZoneZoneZoneModeXVIIZoneZoneZoneEllaZoneZone
ZoneBrucTuanPCMCZeisMABEDavoLinuMakeHenrJohnWindJadePolaSwarLabaMistLaveLEXUARAGRoyaPhilOper
CleaCobrConnProSPhonTranWindmailWindMistPremSingKenwAngeRoyaSherCyclCarlJoanHearErleNeedGesl
aimeBirtAbstXVIIStefSinfJameHenrGlotTheoSwanPepsJeweInflHellBackPinkPhilDickElecTakeKokoStre
AnnaNougCiarVIIICaliChriDelsAdvaJohnCompLiyaBombJohnWarnWindDistAbelJodiADDIWantAlanPCMCPCMC
PCMCReadContgreaorigProlsuppdoubTrinFreaBateNicoEthetuchkasGoodSold

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 260 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 11  Next