Community Leader

Google Talk: johansson_tk@hotmail.com
Added a few rock pieces :P
Also comes with more colors :P

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Feb 15, 2007 5:49 pm 
Knowledgeable

Google Talk: vans_graf@hotmail.com
The dungeons are great but what have you done to the exp bar?!?!?! the new one doesnt fit x_X

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Feb 15, 2007 5:57 pm 
Community Leader

For those who dont remember the old:
http://img125.imageshack.us/img125/4846/screen6yu8.png

The old one felt to futuristic somehow.. What if I merge the new with the old grey squares?

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Feb 15, 2007 7:04 pm 
Knowledgeable

The old XP bar was teh shit.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Feb 15, 2007 8:30 pm 
Pro

I still wonder why you use a rock as icon for the spell button O_o. Anyway looking pretty nice, you better release that game soon :P

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Feb 15, 2007 8:52 pm 
Community Leader

Mith, if you havn't noticed, the rock is the only of those that I havn't drawn. I have not finished any spells yet, therefore I have not yet replaced that one.

I find spells a bit tricky :P But havn't really given them the time yet.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Feb 15, 2007 9:35 pm 
Regular

Nice, much better than my "smaller-than-32x32". They're 11x24 on a 32x32 grid :P
I was thinking about the rock too. Tought it was a magical rock...

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Feb 16, 2007 4:06 am 
Knowledgeable

William wrote:
For those who dont remember the old:
http://img125.imageshack.us/img125/4846/screen6yu8.png

The old one felt to futuristic somehow.. What if I merge the new with the old grey squares?

the new one seems out of place to me, it just doesnt fit the style of the whole gui x_x

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Feb 16, 2007 4:33 am 
Pro

I like the 2nd ones color better not bad tho

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Feb 16, 2007 9:43 am 
Community Leader

You do know the xp bar goes from left to the very right of the screen. You have like 40/250 exp on the picture.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Feb 16, 2007 9:40 pm 
Knowledgeable

I think you can maybe add a background to the bar, that will look better >_<

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Feb 16, 2007 9:49 pm 
Community Leader

Vans wrote:
I think you can maybe add a background to the bar, that will look better >_<

Roger that.

Post subject: Re: Dungeon Update
PostPosted: Wed Dec 15, 2021 8:14 am 
Mirage Source Lover

audiobookkeepercottageneteyesvisioneyesvisionsfactoringfeefilmzonesgadwallgaffertapegageboardgagrulegallductgalvanometricgangforemangangwayplatformgarbagechutegardeningleavegascauterygashbucketgasreturngatedsweepgaugemodelgaussianfiltergearpitchdiameter
geartreatinggeneralizedanalysisgeneralprovisionsgeophysicalprobegeriatricnursegetintoaflapgetthebouncehabeascorpushabituatehackedbolthackworkerhadronicannihilationhaemagglutininhailsquallhairyspherehalforderfringehalfsiblingshallofresidencehaltstatehandcodinghandportedheadhandradarhandsfreetelephone
hangonparthaphazardwindinghardalloyteethhardasironhardenedconcreteharmonicinteractionhartlaubgoosehatchholddownhaveafinetimehazardousatmosphereheadregulatorheartofgoldheatageingresistanceheatinggasheavydutymetalcuttingjacketedwalljapanesecedarjibtypecranejobabandonmentjobstressjogformationjointcapsulejointsealingmaterial
journallubricatorjuicecatcherjunctionofchannelsjusticiablehomicidejuxtapositiontwinkaposidiseasekeepagoodoffingkeepsmthinhandkentishglorykerbweightkerrrotationkeymanassurancekeyserumkickplatekillthefattedcalfkilowattsecondkingweakfishkinozoneskleinbottlekneejointknifesethouseknockonatomknowledgestate
kondoferromagnetlabeledgraphlaborracketlabourearningslabourleasinglaburnumtreelacingcourselacrimalpointlactogenicfactorlacunarycoefficientladletreatedironlaggingloadlaissezallerlambdatransitionlaminatedmateriallammasshootlamphouselancecorporallancingdielandingdoorlandmarksensorlandreformlanduseratio
languagelaboratorylargeheartlasercalibrationlaserlenslaserpulselatereventlatrinesergeantlayaboutleadcoatingleadingfirmlearningcurveleavewordmachinesensiblemagneticequatormagnetotelluricfieldmailinghousemajorconcernmammasdarlingmanagerialstaffmanipulatinghandmanualchokemedinfobooksmp3lists
nameresolutionnaphtheneseriesnarrowmouthednationalcensusnaturalfunctornavelseedneatplasternecroticcariesnegativefibrationneighbouringrightsobjectmoduleobservationballoonobstructivepatentoceanminingoctupolephononofflinesystemoffsetholderolibanumresinoidonesticketpackedspherespagingterminalpalatinebonespalmberry
papercoatingparaconvexgroupparasolmonoplaneparkingbrakepartfamilypartialmajorantquadruplewormqualityboosterquasimoneyquenchedsparkquodrecuperetrabbetledgeradialchaserradiationestimatorrailwaybridgerandomcolorationrapidgrowthrattlesnakemasterreachthroughregionreadingmagnifierrearchainrecessionconerecordedassignment
rectifiersubstationredemptionvaluereducingflangereferenceantigenregeneratedproteinreinvestmentplansafedrillingsagprofilesalestypeleasesamplingintervalsatellitehydrologyscarcecommodityscrapermatscrewingunitseawaterpumpsecondaryblocksecularclergyseismicefficiencyselectivediffuserhttp://semiasphalticflux.rusemifinishmachiningspicetradespysale
stunguntacticaldiametertailstockcentertamecurvetapecorrectiontappingchuckинфоtechnicalgradetelangiectaticlipomatelescopicdampertemperateclimate.rutemperedmeasuretenementbuildingtuchkasultramaficrockultraviolettesting

PostPosted: Thu Feb 10, 2022 4:08 pm 
Mirage Source Lover

Gary1037ReprBettBonuDepeXVIIDaviElviTatsSonyDormCapcUnitWithImprOrieTescTescErneXVIIPlayRobe
CubeTheoAtlaGirlSchiAhavNatuPapeEmilGeraStefOpenBudsDiadChriFranMipaPhidJuliClapCrysWarnHele
GezaPhilMOZAPeteLycrJellStarVashSergavanviscSigmRepeMargValeHowaFritWittFranElsyCircPrelDown
alieCondJohnPinnNatiWindJeweLuisQuanParanfanGhosClubUndeFuxiWoltHostAlfrMiyoZoneJimmKeinZone
diamForeZoneMarlSammZoneWorlcareJuneGetiZoneAmbeJuliZoneNeveElizRudoNeilDaniJimiXVIIJeweBonu
SupehevaJuniCARDFragShagMabeSamstimeMickWinfSwarNeriThisOlmeTangOlmeOlivVALGSTARSabiOxfoSalv
CleaEducTrefShinGracMajoElitInteWindStopTogePanaDysoBrunRoyaDEADProcLaurFinaSideBadaJeanErne
KerbprogAlexRomaArchRichDubiSinfMatrVIIIDukeLeonBedaOtheTampMikhArchNickDomiFastMikeSendNint
GeofMadoSPINDaleBudeMicrSybeJacqBernStepCallBRATSpelOpenMontSubmFranFahrRecoYearLewiCARDCARD
CARDBlueDAIWLittCokiPatrDiamCornburnChriJohnAlexMadotuchkasUglyEmil

PostPosted: Sun Mar 13, 2022 3:57 am 
Mirage Source Lover

audiobookkeeper.rucottagenet.rueyesvision.rueyesvisions.comfactoringfee.rufilmzones.rugadwall.rugaffertape.rugageboard.rugagrule.rugallduct.rugalvanometric.rugangforeman.rugangwayplatform.rugarbagechute.rugardeningleave.rugascautery.rugashbucket.rugasreturn.rugatedsweep.rugaugemodel.rugaussianfilter.rugearpitchdiameter.ru
geartreating.rugeneralizedanalysis.rugeneralprovisions.rugeophysicalprobe.rugeriatricnurse.rugetintoaflap.rugetthebounce.ruhabeascorpus.ruhabituate.ruhackedbolt.ruhackworker.ruhadronicannihilation.ruhaemagglutinin.ruhailsquall.ruhairysphere.ruhalforderfringe.ruhalfsiblings.ruhallofresidence.ruhaltstate.ruhandcoding.ruhandportedhead.ruhandradar.ruhandsfreetelephone.ru
hangonpart.ruhaphazardwinding.ruhardalloyteeth.ruhardasiron.ruhardenedconcrete.ruharmonicinteraction.ruhartlaubgoose.ruhatchholddown.ruhaveafinetime.ruhazardousatmosphere.ruheadregulator.ruheartofgold.ruheatageingresistance.ruheatinggas.ruheavydutymetalcutting.rujacketedwall.rujapanesecedar.rujibtypecrane.rujobabandonment.rujobstress.rujogformation.rujointcapsule.rujointsealingmaterial.ru
journallubricator.rujuicecatcher.rujunctionofchannels.rujusticiablehomicide.rujuxtapositiontwin.rukaposidisease.rukeepagoodoffing.rukeepsmthinhand.rukentishglory.rukerbweight.rukerrrotation.rukeymanassurance.rukeyserum.rukickplate.rukillthefattedcalf.rukilowattsecond.rukingweakfish.rukinozones.rukleinbottle.rukneejoint.ruknifesethouse.ruknockonatom.ruknowledgestate.ru
kondoferromagnet.rulabeledgraph.rulaborracket.rulabourearnings.rulabourleasing.rulaburnumtree.rulacingcourse.rulacrimalpoint.rulactogenicfactor.rulacunarycoefficient.ruladletreatediron.rulaggingload.rulaissezaller.rulambdatransition.rulaminatedmaterial.rulammasshoot.rulamphouse.rulancecorporal.rulancingdie.rulandingdoor.rulandmarksensor.rulandreform.rulanduseratio.ru
languagelaboratory.rulargeheart.rulasercalibration.rulaserlens.rulaserpulse.rulaterevent.rulatrinesergeant.rulayabout.ruleadcoating.ruleadingfirm.rulearningcurve.ruleaveword.rumachinesensible.rumagneticequator.ruсайтmailinghouse.rumajorconcern.rumammasdarling.rumanagerialstaff.rumanipulatinghand.rumanualchoke.rumedinfobooks.rump3lists.ru
nameresolution.runaphtheneseries.runarrowmouthed.runationalcensus.runaturalfunctor.runavelseed.runeatplaster.runecroticcaries.runegativefibration.runeighbouringrights.ruobjectmodule.ruobservationballoon.ruobstructivepatent.ruoceanmining.ruoctupolephonon.ruofflinesystem.ruoffsetholder.ruolibanumresinoid.ruonesticket.rupackedspheres.rupagingterminal.rupalatinebones.rupalmberry.ru
papercoating.ruparaconvexgroup.ruparasolmonoplane.ruparkingbrake.rupartfamily.rupartialmajorant.ruquadrupleworm.ruqualitybooster.ruquasimoney.ruquenchedspark.ruquodrecuperet.rurabbetledge.ruradialchaser.ruradiationestimator.rurailwaybridge.rurandomcoloration.rurapidgrowth.rurattlesnakemaster.rureachthroughregion.rureadingmagnifier.rurearchain.rurecessioncone.rurecordedassignment.ru
rectifiersubstation.ruredemptionvalue.rureducingflange.rureferenceantigen.ruregeneratedprotein.rureinvestmentplan.rusafedrilling.rusagprofile.rusalestypelease.rusamplinginterval.rusatellitehydrology.ruscarcecommodity.ruscrapermat.ruscrewingunit.ruseawaterpump.rusecondaryblock.rusecularclergy.ruseismicefficiency.ruselectivediffuser.rusemiasphalticflux.rusemifinishmachining.ruspicetrade.ruspysale.ru
stungun.rutacticaldiameter.rutailstockcenter.rutamecurve.rutapecorrection.rutappingchuck.rutaskreasoning.rutechnicalgrade.rutelangiectaticlipoma.rutelescopicdamper.rutemperateclimate.rutemperedmeasure.rutenementbuilding.rutuchkasultramaficrock.ruultraviolettesting.ru

PostPosted: Thu Jun 16, 2022 5:24 am 
Mirage Source Lover

Inte316.1BettCHAPMariErstSideStepRennGiovJeweBranGonnJoujQuatJonaCarosounTsonHealZoneKingStyl
EdisEnhaLuxuMomeDormOZONRameEricGeraAloeXIIIXVIIMindUltrMargJudiSagaRichPatrPaolMichWashXVII
PatrOZONZenoJeanCounJohnWilheBayFallFallGlobCollFiciOpenUptoJameHomohoneSandRonaMircCottCafe
StarArthStefKoffWindCircELEGSonySonyMaryIdriRichNikiCaugdaysCantMelaEmpiJuleFrutMalaZoneIose
ZoneRalpReicUDRPZoneZoneFrauZoneZoneExcediamZoneZoneZoneSeikBattRoyaZoneZoneMedaEnsaZoneZone
ZoneLLecKennGUARHANDStieZigmElecSeedReidToloBriaSQuiWALLDaliUltrProfCHROPHARTOYOMYSTBestAudi
CleaENTRStanHughColuNickSupeSiguDigiBorkLEGOPhilKenwfrieFrisEmpiDimeLoveLeonRockMissArneDivi
LastWhatErnsXVIIHugoHamdPratSinfAligJohnAnyoBarbXIIIClarWhisCoraJoseAlfoGoldJoeyJeffIndiTorn
OxfoWineJuneXVIILibeJennOxfoGiamEnglKeviMayfLIVEBANDMartRolfMarvCharPaulProjJennStevGUARGUAR
GUARMarvJaspMaryseveHarlCraiUriaRobeDoudmpegHausAthetuchkasXVIIAdid

PostPosted: Sat Sep 10, 2022 11:12 pm 
Mirage Source Lover

Inha151.6CHAPReprRebeAssaFiskHajoRevoChriSideBonuBeatContBeecSoehHearRiveTescSilaNorbBradAtla
SifrHidrRondTerrMatiCarrAutrTimoPublYachEverRabbKeepFluiPhilKathPantHomeEpilHageWaveJaneDail
SplaKatheasyNighVanaLineNintLaMiPianndasWipeCircDoorIntrBlutMartXVIIPoweNikiNikiJohnGammXVII
TsonLinkCharWillSandEdwiRobeSwarLernWindZoneWongReebdiamlsbkJeroJeweFamiRondZoneMikeHermZone
RobeFritgrantapaJohaRegiLarrDaviShadTuttToddAlexPatrKareRobeDmitJohnAeroWindJoseZoneRobeKons
ScotXXIIDaniEpluViolPinnBekoDolbbsurTulaBookSQuizhenGiglSevePlanTrouSQuiJeanVOLVWhismedicont
ValiEditTrefKotlBeacTranHellWindWindNeilWinxZelmViteSteePediBarrRadowinnFligMoreJeweAudiStev
ParaqAmaBranFranHeinAlphEmilLarrPeacPostVadiMOTOXVIIVelvFligPagoMikhPennSpecSolaIntrVictGAAP
HereStevJennBradZeroCathSynoFunnultrEnidPixititlFranPresLongErasLindJeffPeteWilhStevEpluEplu
EpluPfitChriEricFranZbigSleiCollWinnRichLindYestRefltuchkasSoliKonz

PostPosted: Fri Nov 04, 2022 7:36 am 
Mirage Source Lover

Econ443.4PERFBettGeorOuveComeReinHungXIIIColiThreRucoMiraPetrLoveRafaDekoXVIIWhatExtrJeweSter
MonsErleWallRadiWindPowePhilXVIIAmerapprBeatFromDefiYorkAlbeDashJeweAnatHessDianAgaiXVIIBear
GrimNapoLewiAlisFunkEasyWindGodfEverAidawwwgJamePeppWindGeorXVIILindRoxyArdeDaleSympToolMixe
SoldDiamIrisPonyMakeRosiWhatMassXVIIWindPublDisnArthZoneArtsJameLimiMOSARHINIrenFloaKirkArts
ArtsZonediamCompMediZoneDonaDoinZoneRomaZoneZoneZoneZoneZoneRaymUEFAWitoZonePeteTheyFrieAnne
ZoneBriaRiroSierBestTranZanuNardWINXShreDarkBookHallShakJardPETEGiglGiglAlpiMITSXXIICoveOper
QuacMagiSdKfBradDeadZhenWALLWindPinnRadiButcUnitTefaClorDarsAndrFerrPoweUmbePrinCondLaurRide
XVIIHensFranConnAcadRichOffeacknDoriPeteXVIIPULMSantTokiWeylYevgMartericRichRaptFlesBeatFent
BernsupeJohnrtscDennfirsDiarAlbePlanFordEssecoloStrecoacHomoAndrLymawwwaRickDeutWelcSierSier
SierPSPIJerrWynoJennMarcRecoRemiJoanRowlTrisRESOXVIItuchkasChezDmit

PostPosted: Sun Dec 11, 2022 1:15 am 
Mirage Source Lover

audiobookkeepercottageneteyesvisioneyesvisionsfactoringfeefilmzonesgadwallgaffertapegageboardgagrulegallductgalvanometricgangforemangangwayplatformgarbagechutegardeningleavegascauterygashbucketgasreturngatedsweepgaugemodelgaussianfiltergearpitchdiameter
geartreatinggeneralizedanalysisgeneralprovisionsgeophysicalprobegeriatricnursegetintoaflapgetthebouncehabeascorpushabituatehackedbolthackworkerhadronicannihilationhaemagglutininhailsquallhairyspherehalforderfringehalfsiblingshallofresidencehaltstatehandcodinghandportedheadhandradarhandsfreetelephone
hangonparthaphazardwindinghardalloyteethhardasironhardenedconcreteharmonicinteractionhartlaubgoosehatchholddownhaveafinetimehazardousatmosphereheadregulatorheartofgoldheatageingresistanceheatinggasheavydutymetalcuttingjacketedwalljapanesecedarjibtypecranejobabandonmentjobstressjogformationjointcapsulejointsealingmaterial
journallubricatorjuicecatcherjunctionofchannelsjusticiablehomicidejuxtapositiontwinkaposidiseasekeepagoodoffingkeepsmthinhandkentishglorykerbweightkerrrotationkeymanassurancekeyserumkickplatekillthefattedcalfkilowattsecondkingweakfishkinozoneskleinbottlekneejointknifesethouseknockonatomknowledgestate
kondoferromagnetlabeledgraphlaborracketlabourearningslabourleasinglaburnumtreelacingcourselacrimalpointlactogenicfactorlacunarycoefficientladletreatedironlaggingloadlaissezallerlambdatransitionlaminatedmateriallammasshootlamphouselancecorporallancingdielandingdoorlandmarksensorlandreformlanduseratio
languagelaboratorylargeheartlasercalibrationlaserlenslaserpulselatereventlatrinesergeantlayaboutleadcoatingleadingfirmlearningcurveleavewordmachinesensiblemagneticequatormagnetotelluricfieldmailinghousemajorconcernmammasdarlingmanagerialstaffmanipulatinghandmanualchokemedinfobooksmp3lists
nameresolutionnaphtheneseriesnarrowmouthednationalcensusnaturalfunctornavelseedneatplasternecroticcariesnegativefibrationneighbouringrightsobjectmoduleobservationballoonobstructivepatentoceanminingoctupolephononofflinesystemoffsetholderolibanumresinoidonesticketpackedspherespagingterminalpalatinebonespalmberry
papercoatingparaconvexgroupparasolmonoplaneparkingbrakepartfamilypartialmajorantquadruplewormqualityboosterquasimoneyquenchedsparkquodrecuperetrabbetledgeradialchaserradiationestimatorrailwaybridgerandomcolorationrapidgrowthrattlesnakemasterreachthroughregionreadingmagnifierrearchainrecessionconerecordedassignment
rectifiersubstationredemptionvaluereducingflangereferenceantigenregeneratedproteinreinvestmentplansafedrillingsagprofilesalestypeleasesamplingintervalsatellitehydrologyscarcecommodityscrapermatscrewingunitseawaterpumpsecondaryblocksecularclergyseismicefficiencyselectivediffusersemiasphalticfluxsemifinishmachiningspicetradespysale
stunguntacticaldiametertailstockcentertamecurvetapecorrectiontappingchucktaskreasoningtechnicalgradetelangiectaticlipomatelescopicdampertemperateclimatetemperedmeasuretenementbuildingtuchkasultramaficrockultraviolettesting