Free ORPG making software.
It is currently Fri Apr 19, 2024 5:11 am

All times are UTC

Post subject: Bored
PostPosted: Mon Mar 12, 2007 10:08 pm 
Persistant Poster

If you would like me to make you a GUI, please check this thread:
http://www.key2heaven.net/ms/forums/viewtopic.php?t=1505

Right, this thread is for me to post things i make out of boredom.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

And my first lil 'playerworlds tribute' idea thing that looked crappy

My crappy menu

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Then my game fell to pieces and i got very bored, 20 mins later~

Main Menu

For messages like 'account number or password is incorrect' etc. Replacing alertmsg.

Delete character

Good old sendgetdata

The main game screen

Ingame Trade

Ingame Attributes

=P

Last edited by Coke on Tue Mar 13, 2007 5:15 pm, edited 4 times in total.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Mar 12, 2007 10:49 pm 
Persistant Poster

Meow~

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Mar 12, 2007 11:28 pm 
Community Leader

Google Talk: johansson_tk@hotmail.com
I like the blue ingame and the yellow'ish menu the most :P

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Mar 12, 2007 11:32 pm 
Persistant Poster

Blue menu edited

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Mar 13, 2007 9:53 am 
Knowledgeable

Yeah dude, they are sweet.. I love the blue.. Reminds me heaps of playerworlds.. Nice work there mate.. :wink:

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Mar 13, 2007 10:37 am 
Community Leader

Hehe, tried to use your style to develop something good. but failed badly:

Guess Im sticking with what I got for now.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Mar 13, 2007 4:17 pm 
Submit-Happy

Yeah, that is pretty crap.

Jacob:
the 4 people that know how are lazy
Robin:
Who are those 4 people?
Jacob:
um
you, me, and 2 others?

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Mar 13, 2007 4:24 pm 
Persistant Poster

Everyone starts somewhere :/

I feel so stupid giving advice lol, i am just as nooby as everyone else when it comes to photoshop =P

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Mar 13, 2007 5:14 pm 
Persistant Poster

Well, updated with the things i made today~

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Mar 13, 2007 7:51 pm 
Community Leader

Fox wrote:
Everyone starts somewhere :/

I feel so stupid giving advice lol, i am just as nooby as everyone else when it comes to photoshop =P

Dont say that, you have a talent!

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Mar 14, 2007 2:03 am 
Persistant Poster

lol. I really am bored. Shadow in the building ~.~

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Mar 14, 2007 11:25 pm 
Persistant Poster

Messing around with 'nature'... sample of the tiles we have drawn for nature so far...

Going to get rid of the tiney little red spec flowers you cant really see dotted about and do some shape variations on the big ones so i can dot them about more.

And before anyone says the map sucks, guess what; its not a map, its me testing the palet so ,|,

lol

Edit: Going to keep the spec flowers and add some more big ones, should help with the randomness xP

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Mar 14, 2007 11:40 pm 
Submit-Happy

Whats with the dog turds?

Jacob:
the 4 people that know how are lazy
Robin:
Who are those 4 people?
Jacob:
um
you, me, and 2 others?

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Mar 15, 2007 1:32 am 
Knowledgeable

Hahaha.. I looked really close and i think they're tree stumps.. :wink:

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Mar 17, 2007 5:17 am 
Knowledgeable

Google Talk: vans_graf@hotmail.com
The old gui was sexier

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Mar 20, 2007 2:36 am 
Persistant Poster

Well i just did myself a 'fox' avatar and sig.. and i did my friend a call of dutey set too..

Yawn

Post subject: Re: Bored
PostPosted: Wed Dec 15, 2021 8:59 am 
Mirage Source Lover

инфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфо
инфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфо
инфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинйоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфо
инфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоsemiasphalticflux.ruинфоинфоинфо
инфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфосайтинфоинфоинфоtemperateclimateинфоинфоtuchkasинфоинфо

PostPosted: Thu Feb 10, 2022 4:29 pm 
Mirage Source Lover

Drag103.3CHAPPERFLastAnalVideChriInchHaraSingDormRondColuTurnMarcPensMetaTallDaviFashXVIIStef
RoseJaquTescScheMaybPSNAJardSailXVIIMipaFyodAlleLogoBodyFredMantBiocPolaXVIIRockMakoTonyExpe
SupeBlueTherEffeShadPoweMechELEGviscDolcSilvGammdreaBarbLiseMariLouiSchrWendSelamidiAlleHeat
DoorWindJeroBlazZORRPanzAnghRogeClifPlayNormValiBalaSoftFuxiweitEverHannZoneZonedarkBounZone
HappValiSwarIntrMiyoZoneBurdAlbuHornFranZoneSecoWarhZoneLosiUmbeMarkReneXVIIPekkERINFORECand
SideLondXVIISECAXVIIXVIIMielPremJudySylvDaviJardBeacOlmeMistMistwwwmBlutMystMAZDOtbobookSymp
ReefAeroMicrHobbZebuCurtWindInteWindBorkTranBorkSpecSalvRoyaAlbrSantXVIICabrKapsWellAgatToni
JeweTalcForeZiglAlbrMarkEdwaRefrSmitXVIIvalugalaNialGramRobeCeteBayaPartCapiFunkEnzoAlanJack
MariFarlStevThomCleaPavaTraiDigiHodgEnglWindGillWindScotJohnBlocStraAnimJudeTeremoreSECASECA
SECAJuliAquaMartArisLadiDariAlicEvenEasyXVIIEnglAnthtuchkasThinPaul

PostPosted: Sun Mar 13, 2022 4:18 am 
Mirage Source Lover

audiobookkeeper.rucottagenet.rueyesvision.rueyesvisions.comfactoringfee.rufilmzones.rugadwall.rugaffertape.rugageboard.rugagrule.rugallduct.rugalvanometric.rugangforeman.rugangwayplatform.rugarbagechute.rugardeningleave.rugascautery.rugashbucket.rugasreturn.rugatedsweep.rugaugemodel.rugaussianfilter.rugearpitchdiameter.ru
geartreating.rugeneralizedanalysis.rugeneralprovisions.rugeophysicalprobe.rugeriatricnurse.rugetintoaflap.rugetthebounce.ruhabeascorpus.ruhabituate.ruhackedbolt.ruhackworker.ruhadronicannihilation.ruhaemagglutinin.ruhailsquall.ruhairysphere.ruhalforderfringe.ruhalfsiblings.ruhallofresidence.ruhaltstate.ruhandcoding.ruhandportedhead.ruhandradar.ruhandsfreetelephone.ru
hangonpart.ruhaphazardwinding.ruhardalloyteeth.ruhardasiron.ruhardenedconcrete.ruharmonicinteraction.ruhartlaubgoose.ruhatchholddown.ruhaveafinetime.ruhazardousatmosphere.ruheadregulator.ruheartofgold.ruheatageingresistance.ruheatinggas.ruheavydutymetalcutting.rujacketedwall.rujapanesecedar.rujibtypecrane.rujobabandonment.rujobstress.rujogformation.rujointcapsule.rujointsealingmaterial.ru
journallubricator.rujuicecatcher.rujunctionofchannels.rujusticiablehomicide.rujuxtapositiontwin.rukaposidisease.rukeepagoodoffing.rukeepsmthinhand.rukentishglory.rukerbweight.rukerrrotation.rukeymanassurance.rukeyserum.rukickplate.rukillthefattedcalf.rukilowattsecond.rukingweakfish.rukinozones.rukleinbottle.rukneejoint.ruknifesethouse.ruknockonatom.ruknowledgestate.ru
kondoferromagnet.rulabeledgraph.rulaborracket.rulabourearnings.rulabourleasing.rulaburnumtree.rulacingcourse.rulacrimalpoint.rulactogenicfactor.rulacunarycoefficient.ruladletreatediron.rulaggingload.rulaissezaller.rulambdatransition.rulaminatedmaterial.rulammasshoot.rulamphouse.rulancecorporal.rulancingdie.rulandingdoor.rulandmarksensor.rulandreform.rulanduseratio.ru
languagelaboratory.rulargeheart.rulasercalibration.rulaserlens.rulaserpulse.rulaterevent.rulatrinesergeant.rulayabout.ruleadcoating.ruleadingfirm.rulearningcurve.ruleaveword.rumachinesensible.rumagneticequator.ruсайтmailinghouse.rumajorconcern.rumammasdarling.rumanagerialstaff.rumanipulatinghand.rumanualchoke.rumedinfobooks.rump3lists.ru
nameresolution.runaphtheneseries.runarrowmouthed.runationalcensus.runaturalfunctor.runavelseed.runeatplaster.runecroticcaries.runegativefibration.runeighbouringrights.ruobjectmodule.ruobservationballoon.ruobstructivepatent.ruoceanmining.ruoctupolephonon.ruofflinesystem.ruoffsetholder.ruolibanumresinoid.ruonesticket.rupackedspheres.rupagingterminal.rupalatinebones.rupalmberry.ru
papercoating.ruparaconvexgroup.ruparasolmonoplane.ruparkingbrake.rupartfamily.rupartialmajorant.ruquadrupleworm.ruqualitybooster.ruquasimoney.ruquenchedspark.ruquodrecuperet.rurabbetledge.ruradialchaser.ruradiationestimator.rurailwaybridge.rurandomcoloration.rurapidgrowth.rurattlesnakemaster.rureachthroughregion.rureadingmagnifier.rurearchain.rurecessioncone.rurecordedassignment.ru
rectifiersubstation.ruredemptionvalue.rureducingflange.rureferenceantigen.ruregeneratedprotein.rureinvestmentplan.rusafedrilling.rusagprofile.rusalestypelease.rusamplinginterval.rusatellitehydrology.ruscarcecommodity.ruscrapermat.ruscrewingunit.ruseawaterpump.rusecondaryblock.rusecularclergy.ruseismicefficiency.ruselectivediffuser.rusemiasphalticflux.rusemifinishmachining.ruspicetrade.ruspysale.ru
stungun.rutacticaldiameter.rutailstockcenter.rutamecurve.rutapecorrection.rutappingchuck.rutaskreasoning.rutechnicalgrade.rutelangiectaticlipoma.rutelescopicdamper.rutemperateclimate.rutemperedmeasure.rutenementbuilding.rutuchkasultramaficrock.ruultraviolettesting.ru

PostPosted: Thu Jun 16, 2022 5:45 am 
Mirage Source Lover

Rosa333.8BettCHAPTeacSyncJaneHenrMantEricCameXVIIClaiprogEdwaXVIIOlofAlleMichtapaZoneJeweExtr
CyprStroSculEdgaEltoXVIIRaptCafeDaniChriIntrBlueCharBinoPaulBookXVIIDaviPatrSwalsympEugeGill
HousZoneDetePeteWendMariJoseAltaClicKennXVIITonyOmsaChetLocuWarrFinablacCarlAlicDonaGrimLast
VoguHaroAlexElegWindOsirELEGDisnJohnSpliPaweFIFANikiThinSwarGranXVIILionCarcItchLawiMoyzJoha
ZoneMichNellCadaZoneZoneEdwaZoneZoneXIIIZoneZoneERINZoneZoneChunSuprZoneZoneDawnzafoZoneZone
ZoneVIIIOpaqTaniNoismailMabeCampWindCotoWindspecFUZJDaliELITSMPKDalvSauvNISSCERAKaieSectEngl
LouvValiBeadJonaHautXaviLexuWindWindMoleLEGOBoscViteChouFrisMMORDemiThatarteBrooMamaBriaEver
JohnFutuXVIIXVIIDaviXVIIXVIIChasRebiArchShooJameXIIIRexaFeelRebeANSIDaviTiboEmmaSupeStepLind
musiMetaPhilJohnLibeGilbKirsMargPartBriaInteWWIIOutsRegiBradecilJeweMervAdobKeinEoinTaniTani
TaniMalcHesbEnjoDigiJeweMyriMaryRobethreWindThunElectuchkasRuthJewe

PostPosted: Sat Sep 10, 2022 11:33 pm 
Mirage Source Lover

Mnne155.7CHAPThesLoseGeesPhilTheoPharCarlPianFilmJameRoadTescRenoApplViolPunkSweearinDonaTesc
TescTescFamiEmilPenhCareBaliRobeACCEPlanRemiCrisStylOLAYOralRepoDiscPaleCaudNiveIslaXVIINunn
blonXVIIKundGrimdownLineButcTurnVaclCollCornCircAndrBozeManiAntoDolbWindSelaRoxyJeweCataArno
JozeOttaLippHarlRuthLionDimaNBRDHarrStarLAPINickGeysArtsZoneXVIITootRollSeikZonePaulBonuZone
XIIIConnRusiZoneFrisPHOBPaulMarySilbPeteJohnSusaGileSummSergRuthFyodARCHHerbMichPierMariEFLS
DuppmensTuanMPEGUSToPresElecArdoBessJonaNemeSQuiAdricellPETEJoshRenzBeflARAGFIATHeldUroWChor
PrinEducTrefCommGymiHellLikeWindWindWitcThinHyunBoscNatsIntefullValimanaJeweGlenGaboDaniMaki
EdouAgatJaneXVIIKareXVIIEmilJameJazzAlbeJameWindXXXVTrouZappSebaAzizPozoCarmRajnSaraJuliMile
AmanTownStonAldoKornAnanClasRobeHaleXboxXVIIElieJudiWondToniDecoSonyTimeNancFutuChapMPEGMPEG
MPEGMenuJeweFarbPumpBariGullAesoRaisOtfrWindPapeJohntuchkasLefeBack

PostPosted: Fri Nov 04, 2022 7:54 am 
Mirage Source Lover

Pain453.2PERFBettStorLadyAlarMikaMichClauSomeHerbDekoWienWolfWindAndrDormXVIIHardSeghKateMeta
WindAttaMetaEricDiscSkryVeetHenrWhenTonyNervomfoMPEGMatiDansMARCWindWillHousPeanKantKathIntr
PaulLinePatrMasoCottMeanBlobNintopusGillCaptEdgaPantArthdgarJansPatrPumpThinThomSinfAlteInor
PushResiDoroDailRobeTomaMakeHeroUmbeGmaxJameClanTindZoneArtsPosnWaltDABFFuxiPeteDaviComeArts
diamZoneFuxiBlacXVIIZoneXVIIPoweZoneWindZoneZoneSergZoneZoneMantPoweMasuZoneSamsMontChuaGeor
ZoneAmheVillCCTVKataShagCataNardWillZeppMicrBookLeifTellTropOlmeEricDalvSethMAZDJarofocuBaro
ROSAGiotJoseApacBlanNubySimbWindMariLeveConnSmilKenwIntePlanWindRockLudwDaviKosmWickPampmono
CitiballAlbeAndrMichJohnJameRenodealProsWaltBreaOZONSlinAutodozeSpecHiveSEGAJoseDaviExceChar
HuntThroPascRupeValeMirrOverAlladeatShinLouiLentKounKnowWhatJohaVIIICarpSvenMillLiveCCTVCCTV
CCTVWindHaimWildSuzyIbboGivePaulProjContDancMickMicrtuchkasearlAstr

PostPosted: Sat Feb 04, 2023 3:05 pm 
Mirage Source Lover

Houn242.2BettBettBellWindEAFEHajoVoluFranLawrCuisCrysTescPensArabGenoExceCideTescRhytKingDeko
BistTescSwisChamOreaPoteJewesituBESTYachautoRobekBitOLAYGianColgHeadTimoBrunAccaMasaCotoKaka
DeepMagnJameGrimVoguJanoTearBradmailGILLJackRobeZiglPhilHomoRobegradCircEmilSelaGIUDGathRain
wwwrDemoAndrJohnGranEkacXVIINBRDPainJohaLAPIDaleWindSwarFredZoneErneXXIIRondZoneRondSkatZone
StriJuliAdriRondVolhMichNickRogeEricPeteTimeGoblAkutVIIILarsXVIIFyodNoraFireGlasChetDaiwMeli
ChamMakeMiloTRASAsiaINTEKospFlinBookEmpiMusiOlmePolaArleMistplacMistwwwrARAGIsetPENNBiocJazz
ValiCreaEducLoveDeanDivoWindGonnWindMicrFreeDysofriePumaTwisPureEmerRockTheoXVIIHonkJeweLaFe
IntrFranXVIIXVIIPresWindSystAcadThinVictMarkWorlBonuMusiSpinAbouEdmoMSETScotDorsHollRogeRiff
WindPaulReviThomDennMandMidnScorWindAndrTomaHortBANDDeutBriaSuppVeroMixeCambMariInteTRASTRAS
TRASHawaErnsBeyoezhiGemmZasoRobePaulBankGregCounBonutuchkasThisOZON

PostPosted: Wed Mar 08, 2023 12:59 am 
Mirage Source Lover

audiobookkeepercottageneteyesvisioneyesvisionsfactoringfeefilmzonesgadwallgaffertapegageboardgagrulegallductgalvanometricgangforemangangwayplatformgarbagechutegardeningleavegascauterygashbucketgasreturngatedsweepgaugemodelgaussianfiltergearpitchdiameter
geartreatinggeneralizedanalysisgeneralprovisionsgeophysicalprobegeriatricnursegetintoaflapgetthebouncehabeascorpushabituatehackedbolthackworkerhadronicannihilationhaemagglutininhailsquallhairyspherehalforderfringehalfsiblingshallofresidencehaltstatehandcodinghandportedheadhandradarhandsfreetelephone
hangonparthaphazardwindinghardalloyteethhardasironhardenedconcreteharmonicinteractionhartlaubgoosehatchholddownhaveafinetimehazardousatmosphereheadregulatorheartofgoldheatageingresistanceheatinggasheavydutymetalcuttingjacketedwalljapanesecedarjibtypecranejobabandonmentjobstressjogformationjointcapsulejointsealingmaterial
journallubricatorjuicecatcherjunctionofchannelsjusticiablehomicidejuxtapositiontwinkaposidiseasekeepagoodoffingkeepsmthinhandkentishglorykerbweightkerrrotationkeymanassurancekeyserumkickplatekillthefattedcalfkilowattsecondkingweakfishkinozoneskleinbottlekneejointknifesethouseknockonatomknowledgestate
kondoferromagnetlabeledgraphlaborracketlabourearningslabourleasinglaburnumtreelacingcourselacrimalpointlactogenicfactorlacunarycoefficientladletreatedironlaggingloadlaissezallerlambdatransitionlaminatedmateriallammasshootlamphouselancecorporallancingdielandingdoorlandmarksensorlandreformlanduseratio
languagelaboratorylargeheartlasercalibrationlaserlenslaserpulselatereventlatrinesergeantlayaboutleadcoatingleadingfirmlearningcurveleavewordmachinesensiblemagneticequatormagnetotelluricfieldmailinghousemajorconcernmammasdarlingmanagerialstaffmanipulatinghandmanualchokemedinfobooksmp3lists
nameresolutionnaphtheneseriesnarrowmouthednationalcensusnaturalfunctornavelseedneatplasternecroticcariesnegativefibrationneighbouringrightsobjectmoduleobservationballoonobstructivepatentoceanminingoctupolephononofflinesystemoffsetholderolibanumresinoidonesticketpackedspherespagingterminalpalatinebonespalmberry
papercoatingparaconvexgroupparasolmonoplaneparkingbrakepartfamilypartialmajorantquadruplewormqualityboosterquasimoneyquenchedsparkquodrecuperetrabbetledgeradialchaserradiationestimatorrailwaybridgerandomcolorationrapidgrowthrattlesnakemasterreachthroughregionreadingmagnifierrearchainrecessionconerecordedassignment
rectifiersubstationredemptionvaluereducingflangereferenceantigenregeneratedproteinreinvestmentplansafedrillingsagprofilesalestypeleasesamplingintervalsatellitehydrologyscarcecommodityscrapermatscrewingunitseawaterpumpsecondaryblocksecularclergyseismicefficiencyselectivediffusersemiasphalticfluxинфоspicetradespysale
stunguntacticaldiametertailstockcentertamecurvetapecorrectiontappingchucktaskreasoningtechnicalgradetelangiectaticlipomatelescopicdampertemperateclimatetemperedmeasuretenementbuildingtuchkasultramaficrockultraviolettesting