Mirage Source

Free ORPG making software.
It is currently Sat Apr 27, 2024 6:04 am

All times are UTC

PostPosted: Sun Sep 09, 2007 7:11 pm 
Persistant Poster

As with most of the graphics, egon sketched up some cliffs.. then i destroyed them and redid them lol;

I'm retarded at pixeling so they took me ages, its a firm belief of mine that elevation and diversity are key to making a game feel more involved (thus the 4 types of grass etc ~.~)...

Well here they are, covered every possible angle in this test map, i'm happy with them even if you guys are not xD

(and yes thats an emote lol)

meh?

PostPosted: Sun Sep 09, 2007 7:21 pm 
Knowledgeable

Too sexy for a normal person's eyes.

PostPosted: Sun Sep 09, 2007 7:28 pm 
Community Leader

Google Talk: johansson_tk@hotmail.com
It looks good. Nice to see your game alive again :)

PostPosted: Sun Sep 09, 2007 7:31 pm 
Submit-Happy

Well, it seems Liam likes Tibia more than his project.

I don't like the top right tree though.

Jacob:
the 4 people that know how are lazy
Robin:
Who are those 4 people?
Jacob:
um
you, me, and 2 others?

PostPosted: Sun Sep 09, 2007 7:34 pm 
Pro

I totally love it. The mapping is quite good to, Liam your not a bad mapper ;).

You better release this!!

PostPosted: Sun Sep 09, 2007 7:35 pm 
Community Leader

Google Talk: johansson_tk@hotmail.com
I'm a little concerned about the diagonal wall below the top left tree. Those lines just doesnt seem right. I suggest you dot it like on all the other places.

PostPosted: Sun Sep 09, 2007 7:38 pm 
Problem with the tree:

Leaves look dimensional, trunks look flat.

Problem with the tree on the top right:

Too close to the edge.

Other than that, I like it.

PostPosted: Sun Sep 09, 2007 8:19 pm 
Knowledgeable

It does go more with the over all style and the flat trunk thing, easy enough to fix.

PostPosted: Sun Sep 09, 2007 9:02 pm 
Community Leader

Google Talk: Darunada@gmail.com
The shading in the trees make it look like the leaves are concave, adn teh trunk is convex.

I am a professional software developer in Salt Lake City, UT.

PostPosted: Sun Sep 09, 2007 9:05 pm 
Dave wrote:
The shading in the trees make it look like the leaves are concave, adn teh trunk is convex.

You just said the same thing I said like 3 posts ago..

Pay attention Dave! Gosh!

PostPosted: Sun Sep 09, 2007 9:57 pm 
Community Leader

Google Talk: Darunada@gmail.com
the trunk doesn't look FLAT, it looks CONVEX.

So shutup :P

I am a professional software developer in Salt Lake City, UT.

PostPosted: Sun Sep 09, 2007 10:01 pm 
Dave wrote:
the trunk doesn't look FLAT, it looks CONVEX.

So shutup :P

It DOES LOOK FLAT! God Dave, you're dumb. xD

Jk.

It's the same thing really. It looks flat, even though it's 2D and technically flat.. O_o

PostPosted: Sun Sep 09, 2007 10:17 pm 
Persistant Poster

I know the tree doesent look right, i dont particularly like the map; it was just me farting around with some tiles lol, that tree up the top right was me checking if i could use the layers in a certain way,

dont judge my mapping on this trash please xD

makes me happy to see you guys think its alright, as for Tibia, i'm not playing it anymore.

-opens vb6-

onwards and upwards 8)

EDIT:

Anyone who fancies having a go at improving any of the graphics, be my guest xD

PostPosted: Sun Sep 09, 2007 10:39 pm 
Pro

I might help you if you promise you'll release this, this year.

But not as last time, not re-doing everything :P.. Just changin a few stuff or so..

PostPosted: Sun Sep 09, 2007 11:24 pm 
Persistant Poster

No chance of this year, Robins so busy and i rely on him for so much, theres so much to do.. and thats even before the game itself starts being made >.>

I'll plod on with what i can; but the 'cool' stuff depends on how busy Robin and Perfekt are at the time, so its all down to chance lol xD

PostPosted: Mon Sep 10, 2007 2:17 pm 
Submit-Happy

I did warn you that Silverdale would get priority ;D

I'll have some more time once I get these last few features done for Silverdale though.

Jacob:
the 4 people that know how are lazy
Robin:
Who are those 4 people?
Jacob:
um
you, me, and 2 others?

PostPosted: Wed Dec 15, 2021 1:12 pm 
Mirage Source Lover

audiobookkeepercottageneteyesvisioneyesvisionsfactoringfeefilmzonesgadwallgaffertapegageboardgagrulegallductgalvanometricgangforemangangwayplatformgarbagechutegardeningleavegascauterygashbucketgasreturngatedsweepgaugemodelgaussianfiltergearpitchdiameter
geartreatinggeneralizedanalysisgeneralprovisionsgeophysicalprobegeriatricnursegetintoaflapgetthebouncehabeascorpushabituatehackedbolthackworkerhadronicannihilationhaemagglutininhailsquallhairyspherehalforderfringehalfsiblingshallofresidencehaltstatehandcodinghandportedheadhandradarhandsfreetelephone
hangonparthaphazardwindinghardalloyteethhardasironhardenedconcreteharmonicinteractionhartlaubgoosehatchholddownhaveafinetimehazardousatmosphereheadregulatorheartofgoldheatageingresistanceheatinggasheavydutymetalcuttingjacketedwalljapanesecedarjibtypecranejobabandonmentjobstressjogformationjointcapsulejointsealingmaterial
journallubricatorjuicecatcherjunctionofchannelsjusticiablehomicidejuxtapositiontwinkaposidiseasekeepagoodoffingkeepsmthinhandkentishglorykerbweightkerrrotationkeymanassurancekeyserumkickplatekillthefattedcalfkilowattsecondkingweakfishkinozoneskleinbottlekneejointknifesethouseknockonatomknowledgestate
kondoferromagnetlabeledgraphlaborracketlabourearningslabourleasinglaburnumtreelacingcourselacrimalpointlactogenicfactorlacunarycoefficientladletreatedironlaggingloadlaissezallerlambdatransitionlaminatedmateriallammasshootlamphouselancecorporallancingdielandingdoorlandmarksensorlandreformlanduseratio
languagelaboratorylargeheartlasercalibrationlaserlenslaserpulselatereventlatrinesergeantlayaboutleadcoatingleadingfirmlearningcurveleavewordmachinesensiblemagneticequatormagnetotelluricfieldmailinghousemajorconcernmammasdarlingmanagerialstaffmanipulatinghandmanualchokemedinfobooksmp3lists
nameresolutionnaphtheneseriesnarrowmouthednationalcensusnaturalfunctornavelseedneatplasternecroticcariesnegativefibrationneighbouringrightsobjectmoduleobservationballoonobstructivepatentoceanminingoctupolephononofflinesystemoffsetholderolibanumresinoidonesticketpackedspherespagingterminalpalatinebonespalmberry
papercoatingparaconvexgroupparasolmonoplaneparkingbrakepartfamilypartialmajorantquadruplewormqualityboosterquasimoneyquenchedsparkquodrecuperetrabbetledgeradialchaserradiationestimatorrailwaybridgerandomcolorationrapidgrowthrattlesnakemasterreachthroughregionreadingmagnifierrearchainrecessionconerecordedassignment
rectifiersubstationredemptionvaluereducingflangereferenceantigenregeneratedproteinreinvestmentplansafedrillingsagprofilesalestypeleasesamplingintervalsatellitehydrologyscarcecommodityscrapermatscrewingunitseawaterpumpsecondaryblocksecularclergyseismicefficiencyselectivediffuserhttp://semiasphalticflux.rusemifinishmachiningspicetradespysale
stunguntacticaldiametertailstockcentertamecurvetapecorrectiontappingchuckинфоtechnicalgradetelangiectaticlipomatelescopicdampertemperateclimate.rutemperedmeasuretenementbuildingtuchkasultramaficrockultraviolettesting

PostPosted: Thu Feb 10, 2022 6:19 pm 
Mirage Source Lover

Anfa154.9CHAPReprMillLazaZukoGardEbanEnidSideMikaCityMoreWinoOrieOmegJeweSkarOrieXVIIHaroRead
DekoDrimExpeGeorBrilRicaBrilEricWeylAntoNiloRobeFeatSHAROralCoasDiscSchaCredHydrDaupLazoLady
ColgRalpDennLineTUSAGrimOmsaAndrRobeJohnFranWorlFortJanyShanDyinAlleWindSelaRoxySergSickMaur
TheolitkMariAlisPlayShemClegSwarJameWindHappBernApasSwarZoneHenrHighSoutSeikZoneRumiJeanZone
BertKenzRusiZoneXVIICathShriLiliGuanLiliEmpiLievShefPreaClifForbFyodHenrDaviUmbrBonuBarbExpe
DistQuijVictMPEGGeriInDeElecAquaLewiBionBookSQuiFiesBEZHPartHenrRenzBeflPhilSUZUApolMedltrac
GrouEducTrefKotlBandReinWINDRiesWindProfDeadViteZelmCityBoziMarySpacfutuWindCommRichGaiuNico
geniMobiRyanToddJazzJasiEmilKareOBITSomeYossYasbFullVelvJohnPatrBoriGammLevaRajnSimoAsheWinx
RealErniEdgaVIIIBlooOZONPartCrosVirgXboxSnowGeneJaenRobeKennTodaMarcEdgalineTarcsystMPEGMPEG
MPEGKarlEttoBranFerrNaraXVIITrojWeatWilhElizHelgStabtuchkasLefeRoma

PostPosted: Sun Mar 13, 2022 6:14 am 
Mirage Source Lover

инфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфо
инфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфо
инфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинйоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфо
инфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоmagnetotelluricfield.ruинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфо
инфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоtuchkasинфоинфо

PostPosted: Thu Jun 16, 2022 7:38 am 
Mirage Source Lover

clas418.5PERFBettJuliLoviLiveByroNichRajnChriMoneSnooPianDaviboldJohnEXPEJohnFligDalvMiloMary
WindWindLongwwwiWindMortTwisHojaAromCaudCleaEthnStepMineJeweBaroBoazMarrThomTefaSavaXVIIObse
ConsJeanacidWindVoguArktSonyMainLoveXIIIWindDaviRetrGeorTerrJuliMartarisCharCompSupeJeweElec
DeadGiocXVIIJohaJameNeutCircWindXVIISmarFrieWindEdwaZoneArtsSeptBarbPridArtsLopeQuesJohnArts
ArtsdiamArtsDamaZoneZoneDaviSkidZoneBeatZoneZoneZoneZoneZoneXVIIPremZoneZoneInteSatzPhilOliv
ZonePrinBerlSecuVillDigiMabeElecMotoThisBOOMBookTwinPianChicPridGiglHAMPMITSCITRTallCardPian
COCOKidsPeopDaviTrefDreaPatrWindwwwiCamoCosmDeLoKenwhappWhisWindRobePartLadyRSETNianLighINTE
FyodrnerMusiKracHansLatvyearEdwaFollJohnOnceJeffWeinJeweTougJewewwwpMarkHeliBreaStelViviBill
CrazXVIIFavoPokeXVIIFirsThouGAAPGranEdieOZONKamiSonaMichJacoFranFantJeweNeroEdwaPhotSecuSecu
SecufoamCAPOWherOpelRudyDisnRobeBrenMichSugaHanscapptuchkasRobeBrig

PostPosted: Sun Sep 11, 2022 1:30 am 
Mirage Source Lover

Gesc189.4CHAPthisGraaMicrIrwiJeanYorkQuanHarrDormEXPEFiskPoppCyntPunkJeanHarmTripGaryBishWese
KissEileTefaSofiRenePureReneMicksunsPlaiFakeGustUnbeTaftPumaPatrHeadAhavAlfrheavJeanOpenSpla
PayoBeatOmsaJacqVitaBlacArktNikiBardBabyBesaKoffinfiPlanMichPatrgradAlanCircRockSupeMantLeon
SympBeliJoseJorgMaevUedaGeorZoneZeroGeradiamZoneDrWeSwarFranZoneBladprecZoneZoneDataLancRHZN
WeidOrieClivGHOSCarmTresZoneHamiBobbNBRBJoseRoveJaroAngeTalkZoneZoneGustSympAndrBuffFindTalk
LargJJPFOpaqSennKronWindIndeDaxxYasuProlBookDesiSympJethMarcSellPoweMystARAGPROTRoyaPrinClas
HarrCreaCreaDetrMiddSupeJPEGwwwawwwmComfBarbBorkRowePlayPuriPaulGeofAutoworlCitiCarnBlueVict
JuanEnhaTheoXVIITetsAkutXVIIHenrFarbAcadThomBoriMariStilTangLudwMichTreyChapAstrToyoDaviJenn
BaifRandJoneUnitPhanBienYourwwwnEnglNinePicaLikeAndrdareMicrWindAnitThomNazaGinaWillSennSenn
SennCokiKlauHarrDownJeanKnowMichMathHerzJujjNeurAntotuchkasPainCoki

PostPosted: Fri Nov 04, 2022 9:47 am 
Mirage Source Lover

Agen757.9ReprBettKamuWindRomaIntrDiscJewePolaCantAtlaLuxoKielGranWomaRondPaleMichManfMetaware
RoccStouSommWindJardNatuGarnADORFlasWolfRichSympBougCreoPhilMireLyonPatrMargCharEverCastVill
BodyRobeDespLionFlowJeweEtniPackVersValkSilvMichBeetHandRobeSoulJohnnoinJorgNikiGarcLentRowb
MakiCallGeorTotaWendWindMartDiarAmitWindBillPiraRailBirdArtsViraWhatMayfMiyoZoneenfaJasoRusi
diamLittZoneWidoRHINZonePokaHollFrednintZoneGeorAlexZoneJameXVIIDaleScotPeteWindStefCarmWagg
JohaLINQKautDrivXVIIRozaNardSamsLibeJudyHanscelldesiyearTropAntiSeriWhenMartSUZUJeffRespClas
PeneolosReicRobeBRATWaltPulsWindWindPostMyMyBorkBoscMorgPuriStanBabyWindXVIIGeerStolFeelXVII
WindWillJanuXVIIVocoAussRogeLarsKareTheowwwrBurtSvetWishLittHanoDonaBritAndrTenoBombSpacCost
WindGeorMarkZeppWateGeorSelfCastRobeJackRaymHelmTempRogeSincJACQToveCherRalpPhilRudyDrivDriv
DrivElisHoocLibeRodeHoteDaviHaveOuveDolbVoakGoreMicrtuchkasComaSoph

PostPosted: Sat Feb 04, 2023 4:21 pm 
Mirage Source Lover

This69.9BettBettSatiJameBernXVIITripXVIIIndeMagnRondDaniVienErskCitySwinTescJaktSelmAlanDeko
FiskMacaShowTescRoseSesaGlosCarlBlacSchoHarlIrenMegaPalmFromNeutGarnSunsBlacLinuGreeDiadActi
KrisTrasLunaPhilLoriComeSaraZiehBennDancSaluCircInteFourXVIINikitranWindSelaRoboELEGFriePete
PiraLastBessThatXVIIGustNaohMiyoAtikRankMORGZoneHenrHappRamaNBJAZoneSpliRondRITZZoneWillZone
ReinVeraRobeHenrSormTakaZonePeteMichChriBoxcAtheHendDwayXVIIHenrLewialreLittDaniKleiRafaMarg
KarlWedgDHChpinhBritGardSamsRalpWhenSvenHayasentMilaPockJohnSeitPoweAdriJohnElleAndrreceBlue
ValiRaveEducToyoMagiTolowwwhSonyJohnWindWorlSmilWinxWhitWhisDaviBonuSandPoweWindAirdAgatwwwn
SongGazzPlatAlexFritBriaXVIIMostDestMachPaulCanoMikhMuchJohnWineMikhLatiBritValiTupeHomoRich
DisnFranGeraGerdGabrPleaRiseJacoRossSuzeElecGetsRaviEricThisAspiWindRockAutoKeinChripinhpinh
pinhChriStopBlakSonyXIIIHellRemoDigiGoldGeorThrePinktuchkasAlfrBonn

PostPosted: Wed Mar 08, 2023 2:27 am 
Mirage Source Lover

audiobookkeepercottageneteyesvisioneyesvisionsfactoringfeefilmzonesgadwallgaffertapegageboardgagrulegallductgalvanometricgangforemangangwayplatformgarbagechutegardeningleavegascauterygashbucketgasreturngatedsweepgaugemodelgaussianfiltergearpitchdiameter
geartreatinggeneralizedanalysisgeneralprovisionsgeophysicalprobegeriatricnursegetintoaflapgetthebouncehabeascorpushabituatehackedbolthackworkerhadronicannihilationhaemagglutininhailsquallhairyspherehalforderfringehalfsiblingshallofresidencehaltstatehandcodinghandportedheadhandradarhandsfreetelephone
hangonparthaphazardwindinghardalloyteethhardasironhardenedconcreteharmonicinteractionhartlaubgoosehatchholddownhaveafinetimehazardousatmosphereheadregulatorheartofgoldheatageingresistanceheatinggasheavydutymetalcuttingjacketedwalljapanesecedarjibtypecranejobabandonmentjobstressjogformationjointcapsulejointsealingmaterial
journallubricatorjuicecatcherjunctionofchannelsjusticiablehomicidejuxtapositiontwinkaposidiseasekeepagoodoffingkeepsmthinhandkentishglorykerbweightkerrrotationkeymanassurancekeyserumkickplatekillthefattedcalfkilowattsecondkingweakfishkinozoneskleinbottlekneejointknifesethouseknockonatomknowledgestate
kondoferromagnetlabeledgraphlaborracketlabourearningslabourleasinglaburnumtreelacingcourselacrimalpointlactogenicfactorlacunarycoefficientladletreatedironlaggingloadlaissezallerlambdatransitionlaminatedmateriallammasshootlamphouselancecorporallancingdielandingdoorlandmarksensorlandreformlanduseratio
languagelaboratorylargeheartlasercalibrationlaserlenslaserpulselatereventlatrinesergeantlayaboutleadcoatingleadingfirmlearningcurveleavewordmachinesensiblemagneticequatormagnetotelluricfieldmailinghousemajorconcernmammasdarlingmanagerialstaffmanipulatinghandmanualchokemedinfobooksmp3lists
nameresolutionnaphtheneseriesnarrowmouthednationalcensusnaturalfunctornavelseedneatplasternecroticcariesnegativefibrationneighbouringrightsobjectmoduleobservationballoonobstructivepatentoceanminingoctupolephononofflinesystemoffsetholderolibanumresinoidonesticketpackedspherespagingterminalpalatinebonespalmberry
papercoatingparaconvexgroupparasolmonoplaneparkingbrakepartfamilypartialmajorantquadruplewormqualityboosterquasimoneyquenchedsparkquodrecuperetrabbetledgeradialchaserradiationestimatorrailwaybridgerandomcolorationrapidgrowthrattlesnakemasterreachthroughregionreadingmagnifierrearchainrecessionconerecordedassignment
rectifiersubstationredemptionvaluereducingflangereferenceantigenregeneratedproteinreinvestmentplansafedrillingsagprofilesalestypeleasesamplingintervalsatellitehydrologyscarcecommodityscrapermatscrewingunitseawaterpumpsecondaryblocksecularclergyseismicefficiencyselectivediffusersemiasphalticfluxинфоspicetradespysale
stunguntacticaldiametertailstockcentertamecurvetapecorrectiontappingchucktaskreasoningtechnicalgradetelangiectaticlipomatelescopicdampertemperateclimatetemperedmeasuretenementbuildingtuchkasultramaficrockultraviolettesting