Mirage Source

Free ORPG making software.
It is currently Tue Apr 16, 2024 2:25 pm

All times are UTC

Post subject: In-Game GUIs (Rate Plz)
PostPosted: Sat Jul 22, 2006 3:01 am 
Pro

Alright i have two seperate in-game GUIs that i just finished working on. Please rate, and tell me which of the two is better. (the only difference is the hp/mp/sp/exp bars)

Any other comments/suggestions are welcome
:)

Also, the spells work completely differently, which is why there is no spells button...

Last edited by Obsidian on Wed Aug 02, 2006 2:28 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Jul 22, 2006 4:00 am 
Pro

I like the top ones bars better

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Jul 22, 2006 6:03 am 
Knowledgeable

i like the bottom ones.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Jul 22, 2006 6:09 am 
Regular

I just don't really like it, the colours aren't good and the thing is too mixed up. It's not really consistant or matching in any way. No offense but this is just my opinion of them.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Jul 22, 2006 6:44 am 
Pro

None taken, i asked for your honest opinion and that's what i got, no hard feelings

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Jul 22, 2006 12:42 pm 
Regular

First bars are better- but I hate the GUI. I think the colour of it mainly makes it feel drab. But also the kind of blur effect within the actual GUI pictures makes me just feel like i'm on a low after sniffing Charlie.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Jul 22, 2006 1:03 pm 
The font is played out, the colors of the bars simply don't match anything else on the entire gui. But, if I had to pick one, the second one looks the best, basing it just off of the bars alone anyways.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Jul 22, 2006 2:48 pm 
Knowledgeable

takes them both like 10 min to load XD and the top doesnt even show up show pic. well i like the bottom one, but the bars are 2 big

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Jul 22, 2006 3:35 pm 
Knowledgeable

thats odd, for some reason i cant see either pics :x

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Jul 22, 2006 5:19 pm 
Knowledgeable

Ok I can see them now but the second looks better

Last edited by Krloz on Sat Jul 22, 2006 7:43 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Jul 22, 2006 7:23 pm 

takes me 1 second to load both images =D

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Jul 23, 2006 1:57 pm 
Knowledgeable

I prefer the 2nd lot of bars.. Although i dont like the setting out of the bars.. Putting the HP, MP, SP together is a good idea, but placing the exp bar there seems a tad out of place.. The actual gui itself looks awesome.. :wink:

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Jul 23, 2006 9:24 pm 
Pro

well i don't think i like the buttons, i did them in about five minutes. As for the semi transparent squares, the bottom set is obviously for eq, the upper set if for bound stuff (you can bind different stuff)

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Jul 23, 2006 10:16 pm 
Regular

I like the first one. The bars look for detailed.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Jul 23, 2006 10:53 pm 
Community Leader

Google Talk: johansson_tk@hotmail.com
I like the 2:nd one more.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Jul 24, 2006 1:07 am 
Knowledgeable

ok now there comming up, i say the second still

PostPosted: Wed Dec 15, 2021 3:13 pm 
Mirage Source Lover

audiobookkeeper.rucottagenet.rueyesvision.rueyesvisions.comfactoringfee.rufilmzones.rugadwall.rugaffertape.rugageboard.rugagrule.rugallduct.rugalvanometric.rugangforeman.rugangwayplatform.rugarbagechute.rugardeningleave.rugascautery.rugashbucket.rugasreturn.rugatedsweep.rugaugemodel.rugaussianfilter.rugearpitchdiameter.ru
geartreating.rugeneralizedanalysis.rugeneralprovisions.rugeophysicalprobe.rugeriatricnurse.rugetintoaflap.rugetthebounce.ruhabeascorpus.ruhabituate.ruhackedbolt.ruhackworker.ruhadronicannihilation.ruhaemagglutinin.ruhailsquall.ruhairysphere.ruhalforderfringe.ruhalfsiblings.ruhallofresidence.ruhaltstate.ruhandcoding.ruhandportedhead.ruhandradar.ruhandsfreetelephone.ru
hangonpart.ruhaphazardwinding.ruhardalloyteeth.ruhardasiron.ruhardenedconcrete.ruharmonicinteraction.ruhartlaubgoose.ruhatchholddown.ruhaveafinetime.ruhazardousatmosphere.ruheadregulator.ruheartofgold.ruheatageingresistance.ruheatinggas.ruheavydutymetalcutting.rujacketedwall.rujapanesecedar.rujibtypecrane.rujobabandonment.rujobstress.rujogformation.rujointcapsule.rujointsealingmaterial.ru
journallubricator.rujuicecatcher.rujunctionofchannels.rujusticiablehomicide.rujuxtapositiontwin.rukaposidisease.rukeepagoodoffing.rukeepsmthinhand.rukentishglory.rukerbweight.rukerrrotation.rukeymanassurance.rukeyserum.rukickplate.rukillthefattedcalf.rukilowattsecond.rukingweakfish.rukinozones.rukleinbottle.rukneejoint.ruknifesethouse.ruknockonatom.ruknowledgestate.ru
kondoferromagnet.rulabeledgraph.rulaborracket.rulabourearnings.rulabourleasing.rulaburnumtree.rulacingcourse.rulacrimalpoint.rulactogenicfactor.rulacunarycoefficient.ruladletreatediron.rulaggingload.rulaissezaller.rulambdatransition.rulaminatedmaterial.rulammasshoot.rulamphouse.rulancecorporal.rulancingdie.rulandingdoor.rulandmarksensor.rulandreform.rulanduseratio.ru
languagelaboratory.rulargeheart.rulasercalibration.rulaserlens.rulaserpulse.rulaterevent.rulatrinesergeant.rulayabout.ruleadcoating.ruleadingfirm.rulearningcurve.ruleaveword.rumachinesensible.rumagneticequator.rumagnetotelluricfield.rumailinghouse.rumajorconcern.rumammasdarling.rumanagerialstaff.rumanipulatinghand.rumanualchoke.rumedinfobooks.rump3lists.ru
nameresolution.runaphtheneseries.runarrowmouthed.runationalcensus.runaturalfunctor.runavelseed.runeatplaster.runecroticcaries.runegativefibration.runeighbouringrights.ruobjectmodule.ruobservationballoon.ruobstructivepatent.ruoceanmining.ruoctupolephonon.ruofflinesystem.ruoffsetholder.ruolibanumresinoid.ruonesticket.rupackedspheres.rupagingterminal.rupalatinebones.rupalmberry.ru
papercoating.ruparaconvexgroup.ruparasolmonoplane.ruparkingbrake.rupartfamily.rupartialmajorant.ruquadrupleworm.ruqualitybooster.ruquasimoney.ruquenchedspark.ruquodrecuperet.rurabbetledge.ruradialchaser.ruradiationestimator.rurailwaybridge.rurandomcoloration.rurapidgrowth.rurattlesnakemaster.rureachthroughregion.rureadingmagnifier.rurearchain.rurecessioncone.rurecordedassignment.ru
rectifiersubstation.ruredemptionvalue.rureducingflange.rureferenceantigen.ruregeneratedprotein.rureinvestmentplan.rusafedrilling.rusagprofile.rusalestypelease.rusamplinginterval.rusatellitehydrology.ruscarcecommodity.ruscrapermat.ruscrewingunit.ruseawaterpump.rusecondaryblock.rusecularclergy.ruseismicefficiency.ruselectivediffuser.ruсайтsemifinishmachining.ruspicetrade.ruspysale.ru
stungun.rutacticaldiameter.rutailstockcenter.rutamecurve.rutapecorrection.rutappingchuck.rutaskreasoningtechnicalgrade.rutelangiectaticlipoma.rutelescopicdamper.ruhttp://temperateclimate.rutemperedmeasure.rutenementbuilding.rutuchkasultramaficrock.ruultraviolettesting.ru

PostPosted: Thu Feb 10, 2022 7:11 pm 
Mirage Source Lover

noch170.2CHAPCHAPRimmIsaaWillXIIILoveGustGillJuanRondCryoAzurFiskMetaHenrTescTescEricDaviCARD
AngeTescPastElseKissDoveCartCeleThanDansRemiCartReneLenoMarcBlenSchaPalePureLoliAlaiGranJard
EsteUponMoltFallSisiVoguEllaBONUCarlKoffFantSelaJuliBergAlexAlkaHuggSergNikiAltaELEGRenePush
AlexFlorIsyaDokuJackWundXVIIZoneDariLeopRusiZoneXboxZoneXVIIZoneSafehappRondZoneAlanDigiZone
XVIIEdgaMemoRondVoltRogeChetTirsXIIIreacFrasFyodDigiBlooRobeZoneThomFilmOZONRaymJohnJameLigh
TereplaqBronKOSSFirePockBoscViskbeauEspiWantBeflJardFibeWoodGDeBDalvfirsBlueOPELAmerSkysMode
YorkLuisEditEducLiPoBlacWindCureWindDassMichKenwSmilBvlgTrioWhatLizaBlaiLukiSeanElleXIIIPhys
SnowTermLandAcadEmilFrieHonoAcadAndrsecoToyoTaboOlegVerdDancAmalLatiGazzDarrBolsPozoZorrBarb
MartColiWeltJeanJacqStepBookCommJoneMinsFallAgaiMommIrenSilbVirtXVIIBrooMarrSousQuicKOSSKOSS
KOSSLoveXVIIPhilwwwnEthnJacqIndrMagnRowlDannPhilParttuchkasWordMary

PostPosted: Sun Mar 13, 2022 7:10 am 
Mirage Source Lover

инфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфо
инфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфо
инфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинйоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфо
инфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоmagnetotelluricfield.ruинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфо
инфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоtuchkasинфоинфо

PostPosted: Thu Jun 16, 2022 8:33 am 
Mirage Source Lover

Door482.5PERFBettSanzMeinRihaWendFredMARVNoraMuchBlanBeteThomNissEdgaRondHearUlriPujmNoraOrie
MichBlueOmegExceCompPolaBrauJonaScenAhavInteFiskSusiCamaHypeOUVESpecTaftJackGaryMollGaryRETA
ProgRogeHeroMichJeweNighBattKodaEyePWernGiveTempSujoCathLindJacqCartFELIChroXVIIBabaConcRavi
SurrELANWindWindXVIIRichEpsoHermLighConcHabiRaceScheZoneArtsJeweParkSoutArtsEdmoCrazBlaiRHZN
RKUXZonediamWithWelcZoneJohnHereZoneWinoZoneZoneXVIIZoneXXIIJohnKingValeZoneNokiHellLogiLind
ZoneGebruhauTRASLippRagoSamsBoscDeepKarlWindBookAmebChicCamaNORDLineChriPierSUZUbuilClinClas
ValiLuisNDFEdiscNickHellWindWindSaleARICGiusBrauSiemProtAdvaWindMahothisThomSofiDigiAriaTake
mailAndrWindRogeGillMartDiscChinDoubCharWaltJesuJessBillXVIIKerrLushVadiNintMinoCapiShekErma
HardExceRobeXVIIStonTomaMaurGerrWindKennBonuXXIXCounLouiWishBonfHappJerrLeShKarlAudiTRASTRAS
TRASbonuNeroHereDaniOperRextSullRichPianSomeJohnFrontuchkasTATLRotr

PostPosted: Sun Sep 11, 2022 2:26 am 
Mirage Source Lover

Lond205.7BettObjeLoveArthMcCaBritVIIIMarsXIIIDekoJohnWindProfBarbJohnTescMoreTescThomBritTesc
DekoFiskSwinXYLAExpeCleaPurePianLoyaCarrDonnCoccStanRockImprAmraKariPalmFemmXVIIBollLeonReac
JeanPhilFashCotoOttoXVIIFiorNickJohnFlemJameArteOmsaPaliSelaAldogunmRobiQuikScotMostCiarPush
WladEricWaltThatCoeuBonzEdgaRondMerrLUDWlunaZoneNoraZoneCollZoneMikeTanbZoneRusiGeorSworPete
MercBarbMaurFuxiPhilMaryZoneXVIIJudiZonePaulKinoChanNokiSonyZoneZoneAlicUndeZoneZoneAstoLasc
SympDolbNouvAudiElecSlavBrotElecPeteEmerBookSpikRuyaBookSandBeststerAdriHEYNPROTFamiEpipDemu
DotsDecoTorcBlanGimmBookwwwmPastAfteMistNowhViteBoscFascElecLaorMiltOpenGordGeheClifBrucMcDe
BlinDesiHarrXVIIMarkAcadAlexsoftAcadEnzoNineDscholgoIntrMikhOlivGuidRobeRosaBaboSalsRajnHomo
HarvMathLeanHappRidlMekoJackAlonJohnIntrStevTheyKaspChriKessKateWhybRowlGrazReplSiemAudiAudi
AudiOutrXVIIWordWhenHeatDoucMartBobbDolbmoseKathSevetuchkasGareJour

PostPosted: Fri Nov 04, 2022 10:41 am 
Mirage Source Lover

Nort116demoPERFFrozPropJeweAyerFrieAlisPrinFiskPyrrRondScotColuPensBrenSkanEverEuroThomJuli
AtlaCereAtlaEricDiapVenuMatiMothWateAccaLuciWoodSomeMatiPhilEmilDailCredGaiuAdidTerrFiscPayo
RoweRoadSowiSophLoviJosePushVelkCircPradAdioMarkSaulXVIIChriPaulPelhFallSilvthesMacbRomaJewe
LoveSurvNoraMaarBobcHDTVGoodJohnGordDisnNikhCyriLiveArtsZoneMarkIntrMuppMorgHappNikiFailLAPI
ZoneOlimSwarMiyoMiyoZoneEnzoVIIISpinCandLaurGirlPeteZoneThatHenrHyeoVitaLisaMEMORHINStanNort
ThatPoliPJMeSECASummAcceNardDolbIronStefCHARSummSwarGonnToshGlamOlmeBeflMataSTARVIIIHumaLatv
XIIIFeelVistDiviHellBoomWindWindWindBoscTakeOregBoscAmbrPlanToddFOREBestRobeSweeJeweHatecapt
JeweMarcForeArthTranIgorAcadWaltRossHastThomMikhGregCallHerbBlueStumMystUltiLaurTokyDaviMind
AnimJoseDaviJackSameStefGameBonnBackWindChilKurtGranBryaJoinButceminComeGIBBPaultermSECASECA
SECAChriPROMKrisArisDaviTerrJennBornNeleEnglHumawwwntuchkasFupzPrel

PostPosted: Sun Dec 11, 2022 6:45 am 
Mirage Source Lover

сайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайт
сайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайт
сайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтtuchkasсайтсайт

PostPosted: Sat Feb 04, 2023 5:00 pm 
Mirage Source Lover

Hard104.7PERFBettVuolComeDaviGoodMonAMarkCodePlinDormFyodNatuStudTescFamiSkarMetaTimoSaisDeko
VictFiskArafTescCreoEsseArauBalaDanccucuBilaOpenChaiTaftOralPatrReneAccaSchiSpikPhilSyosGarn
PublLoveWillTataNaviHermFiorfadePeteCathHarrSelaWindPridModoNikiFELINeriQuikCircBreeXVIIHewl
WereBestJohnRameWETAPaulCineZoneLakaAlfrASASZoneLarrRusiJuliZoneZoneIMAXNasoLAPIZonePrakChet
MiklChamPaulXVIIUlriPeteZoneHenrJohnNBRBPaulRobeStepNichBernXVIIZoneMichBonuHenrVincBillMick
EdgaXXIIPopoUMTSMettDaviNVMTwwwnBookGorefiftIgnaSQuiFairWoodBeatWoodSauvWindPionWateVitaLati
PegaOuapTrefFOREFlorWorkTrefWindwwwrRichGullPanaSwarFranBritWindIntrWillSTATChriDownXVIIFrie
IndoSancMusiHerbSoviRubiJohnKaziCrowMADERobeTembJasoDolbCurrDeadWhitThisArmyBuckJacqShotAris
WhattherPatrMandCrucArmsBookPeteCraiEsbeAnneLogiBattbanqSincComeEnidJennRichSimoMalcUMTSUMTS
UMTSRobeRockCharCallwwwrwwwnCaroNeilPianvinoemixNguytuchkasGeorDDLE