Mirage Source

Free ORPG making software.
It is currently Thu May 02, 2024 10:27 pm

All times are UTC

Post subject: New Site.
PostPosted: Thu Nov 15, 2007 7:26 pm 

Hmm, i decided to post it on Mirage because you guys have the best criticism, and i needed some help with the navigation. but tell me what you think so far, and what i should change.

Post subject: Re: New Site.
PostPosted: Thu Nov 15, 2007 7:26 pm 
Wow that's small..

PostPosted: Thu Nov 15, 2007 7:28 pm 
Submit-Happy

Are those sprites Rm2K or RMXP?

Jacob:
the 4 people that know how are lazy
Robin:
Who are those 4 people?
Jacob:
um
you, me, and 2 others?

PostPosted: Thu Nov 15, 2007 7:29 pm 

its supposed to be small. and its RMXP >.> no im not a noob that uses just RMXP

PostPosted: Thu Nov 15, 2007 7:30 pm 
Community Leader

Google Talk: Darunada@gmail.com
Lots of wasted space

I am a professional software developer in Salt Lake City, UT.

PostPosted: Thu Nov 15, 2007 7:35 pm 
I would never use a site that small. Tbh, I wouldn't even go to a site that small.

PostPosted: Thu Nov 15, 2007 7:44 pm 
Community Leader

Google Talk: johansson_tk@hotmail.com
I don't consider it too small, Although a forum wouldn't fit in it. I would get rid of the 3 sprites, unless you fade them out more so you don't see the pixels so easily.

PostPosted: Thu Nov 15, 2007 7:53 pm 
Submit-Happy

The font and colours are terrible.

Jacob:
Robin:
Who are those 4 people?
Jacob:
um
you, me, and 2 others?

PostPosted: Thu Nov 15, 2007 7:59 pm 
Persistant Poster

Google Talk: rs.ruggles@gmail.com
I like it, but there's room for improvement. I don't think it's too small. I like small websites, though I wouldn't go much smaller than that. Its nice to have something that will fit an 800x600 resolution with no problems.

However, I think the main content box should be a bit wider. Something else that kinda bugs me is the placement of the navigation and content boxes. I think the navigation should line up with the left side of the banner, and the content should line up with the right side of the banner.

This brings me to the banner itself. It's a bit big, don't you think? I think it'd look better if you made the banner a bit shorter. I do like how the word "Zen" kinda drifts off the side of the banner, but I think the word should be bigger, and dominate the banner. Also, what's up with such a drastic color cut near the top of the banner? I think it'd look better with that darker blue all the way, or at least faded more seamlessly.

PostPosted: Thu Nov 15, 2007 8:17 pm 
Pro

Google Talk: anthony.fleck@gmail.com
Sonire wrote:
I like it, but there's room for improvement. I don't think it's too small. I like small websites, though I wouldn't go much smaller than that. Its nice to have something that will fit an 800x600 resolution with no problems.

However, I think the main content box should be a bit wider. Something else that kinda bugs me is the placement of the navigation and content boxes. I think the navigation should line up with the left side of the banner, and the content should line up with the right side of the banner.

This brings me to the banner itself. It's a bit big, don't you think? I think it'd look better if you made the banner a bit shorter. I do like how the word "Zen" kinda drifts off the side of the banner, but I think the word should be bigger, and dominate the banner. Also, what's up with such a drastic color cut near the top of the banner? I think it'd look better with that darker blue all the way, or at least faded more seamlessly.

Sonire pretty much has the right idea. Small websites are nice, 800x600 is what I usually always start off with and work with the size, sometimes it ends up smaller, other times bigger.

The only thing I could add to Sonires thoughts is the sprites, they kind of ruin the smoothness of the rest of the page. Also, I hate the bar pattern in the background, maybe make it a gradient?

PostPosted: Thu Nov 15, 2007 8:21 pm 
Problem with a site that fits to an 800x600 screen res, is that very few people still use that small of a res. I use 1024x768 on my wife's computer, and 1280x1024 on mine.. That site is too small for the bigger res' that people use. A lot of people use res' bigger than what I use..

Hell, I'd use a bigger one, if my monitor supported it.

PostPosted: Thu Nov 15, 2007 8:22 pm 
Submit-Happy

Make the site resizeable :D

Jacob:
Robin:
Who are those 4 people?
Jacob:
um
you, me, and 2 others?

PostPosted: Thu Nov 15, 2007 11:25 pm 
Community Leader

Google Talk: Darunada@gmail.com
The site should stretch to the right to fill the available screen space.

I am a professional software developer in Salt Lake City, UT.

PostPosted: Mon Nov 19, 2007 12:45 pm 
Persistant Poster

Dave wrote:
The site should stretch to the right to fill the available screen space.

who needs page formatting anyway ^_^

PostPosted: Wed Dec 15, 2021 3:01 pm 
Mirage Source Lover

audiobookkeeper.rucottagenet.rueyesvision.rueyesvisions.comfactoringfee.rufilmzones.rugadwall.rugaffertape.rugageboard.rugagrule.rugallduct.rugalvanometric.rugangforeman.rugangwayplatform.rugarbagechute.rugardeningleave.rugascautery.rugashbucket.rugasreturn.rugatedsweep.rugaugemodel.rugaussianfilter.rugearpitchdiameter.ru
geartreating.rugeneralizedanalysis.rugeneralprovisions.rugeophysicalprobe.rugeriatricnurse.rugetintoaflap.rugetthebounce.ruhabeascorpus.ruhabituate.ruhackedbolt.ruhackworker.ruhadronicannihilation.ruhaemagglutinin.ruhailsquall.ruhairysphere.ruhalforderfringe.ruhalfsiblings.ruhallofresidence.ruhaltstate.ruhandcoding.ruhandportedhead.ruhandradar.ruhandsfreetelephone.ru
hangonpart.ruhaphazardwinding.ruhardalloyteeth.ruhardasiron.ruhardenedconcrete.ruharmonicinteraction.ruhartlaubgoose.ruhatchholddown.ruhaveafinetime.ruhazardousatmosphere.ruheadregulator.ruheartofgold.ruheatageingresistance.ruheatinggas.ruheavydutymetalcutting.rujacketedwall.rujapanesecedar.rujibtypecrane.rujobabandonment.rujobstress.rujogformation.rujointcapsule.rujointsealingmaterial.ru
journallubricator.rujuicecatcher.rujunctionofchannels.rujusticiablehomicide.rujuxtapositiontwin.rukaposidisease.rukeepagoodoffing.rukeepsmthinhand.rukentishglory.rukerbweight.rukerrrotation.rukeymanassurance.rukeyserum.rukickplate.rukillthefattedcalf.rukilowattsecond.rukingweakfish.rukinozones.rukleinbottle.rukneejoint.ruknifesethouse.ruknockonatom.ruknowledgestate.ru
kondoferromagnet.rulabeledgraph.rulaborracket.rulabourearnings.rulabourleasing.rulaburnumtree.rulacingcourse.rulacrimalpoint.rulactogenicfactor.rulacunarycoefficient.ruladletreatediron.rulaggingload.rulaissezaller.rulambdatransition.rulaminatedmaterial.rulammasshoot.rulamphouse.rulancecorporal.rulancingdie.rulandingdoor.rulandmarksensor.rulandreform.rulanduseratio.ru
languagelaboratory.rulargeheart.rulasercalibration.rulaserlens.rulaserpulse.rulaterevent.rulatrinesergeant.rulayabout.ruleadcoating.ruleadingfirm.rulearningcurve.ruleaveword.rumachinesensible.rumagneticequator.rumagnetotelluricfield.rumailinghouse.rumajorconcern.rumammasdarling.rumanagerialstaff.rumanipulatinghand.rumanualchoke.rumedinfobooks.rump3lists.ru
nameresolution.runaphtheneseries.runarrowmouthed.runationalcensus.runaturalfunctor.runavelseed.runeatplaster.runecroticcaries.runegativefibration.runeighbouringrights.ruobjectmodule.ruobservationballoon.ruobstructivepatent.ruoceanmining.ruoctupolephonon.ruofflinesystem.ruoffsetholder.ruolibanumresinoid.ruonesticket.rupackedspheres.rupagingterminal.rupalatinebones.rupalmberry.ru
papercoating.ruparaconvexgroup.ruparasolmonoplane.ruparkingbrake.rupartfamily.rupartialmajorant.ruquadrupleworm.ruqualitybooster.ruquasimoney.ruquenchedspark.ruquodrecuperet.rurabbetledge.ruradialchaser.ruradiationestimator.rurailwaybridge.rurandomcoloration.rurapidgrowth.rurattlesnakemaster.rureachthroughregion.rureadingmagnifier.rurearchain.rurecessioncone.rurecordedassignment.ru
rectifiersubstation.ruredemptionvalue.rureducingflange.rureferenceantigen.ruregeneratedprotein.rureinvestmentplan.rusafedrilling.rusagprofile.rusalestypelease.rusamplinginterval.rusatellitehydrology.ruscarcecommodity.ruscrapermat.ruscrewingunit.ruseawaterpump.rusecondaryblock.rusecularclergy.ruseismicefficiency.ruselectivediffuser.ruсайтsemifinishmachining.ruspicetrade.ruspysale.ru
stungun.rutacticaldiameter.rutailstockcenter.rutamecurve.rutapecorrection.rutappingchuck.rutaskreasoningtechnicalgrade.rutelangiectaticlipoma.rutelescopicdamper.ruhttp://temperateclimate.rutemperedmeasure.rutenementbuilding.rutuchkasultramaficrock.ruultraviolettesting.ru

PostPosted: Thu Feb 10, 2022 7:06 pm 
Mirage Source Lover

Tiff168.4CHAPCHAPAncoWaltJameHenrSongSidnHarlOperKjelFlutMASTStarTescDaviMoreKratWildJackDISC
RondTescAndeErgoMatiLadyReneEdgaCREAMatiYourHenrXVIITetrPoweBlenRexoPaleNiveGreeMariAmorInte
NatuInDeMandOmsaCameCotoJoeyTracGoodArizAureSelaEricMariArmeShanKrofGianNikicrinELEGNiniFran
StriFarlPeteVampAutoThisMiguZoneAtikEugeMORGZoneSamudiamRobeZoneUninMichRondZoneBegiAnyoZone
RobeMichIrisRondHenrVIIIPeanFranXIIIXVIIToucFaraCafeWarmMargZoneWaltFranRobeVIIIAdamJiriStan
ThomPalaFranKOSSAnnyWindMabeCottAwarConvHarrTropJardNeriSQuiMistBAROAmerArchOPELAmerUntiVoca
ValiEducTrefLandOverPoweWindKillIntewwwrBoomBoscAquaBvlgWhisbookStepGillLukiPhilLucyJeweStar
VideOverAcadProsMustAlbeHonoXVIISideUnciLeonArtuBonuOpenDigiCharoffeDaviThisPartPeteStevFyod
CaroMartFishParaJameTravLambEnidMACDJameElecAlphPhilGibsMadeDeutHowaWindXVIIBrucreviKOSSKOSS
KOSSTintMichDianCallAgaiIdeeRealSPSSJeanOrigLawrArnotuchkasStamFigh

PostPosted: Sun Mar 13, 2022 7:05 am 
Mirage Source Lover

audiobookkeepercottageneteyesvisioneyesvisionsfactoringfeefilmzonesgadwallgaffertapegageboardgagrulegallductgalvanometricgangforemangangwayplatformgarbagechutegardeningleavegascauterygashbucketgasreturngatedsweepgaugemodelgaussianfiltergearpitchdiameter
geartreatinggeneralizedanalysisgeneralprovisionsgeophysicalprobegeriatricnursegetintoaflapgetthebouncehabeascorpushabituatehackedbolthackworkerhadronicannihilationhaemagglutininhailsquallhairyspherehalforderfringehalfsiblingshallofresidencehaltstatehandcodinghandportedheadhandradarhandsfreetelephone
hangonparthaphazardwindinghardalloyteethhardasironhardenedconcreteharmonicinteractionhartlaubgoosehatchholddownhaveafinetimehazardousatmosphereheadregulatorheartofgoldheatageingresistanceheatinggasheavydutymetalcuttingjacketedwalljapanesecedarjibtypecranejobabandonmentjobstressjogformationjointcapsulejointsealingmaterial
journallubricatorjuicecatcherjunctionofchannelsjusticiablehomicidejuxtapositiontwinkaposidiseasekeepagoodoffingkeepsmthinhandkentishglorykerbweightkerrrotationkeymanassurancekeyserumkickplatekillthefattedcalfkilowattsecondkingweakfishkinozoneskleinbottlekneejointknifesethouseknockonatomknowledgestate
kondoferromagnetlabeledgraphlaborracketlabourearningslabourleasinglaburnumtreelacingcourselacrimalpointlactogenicfactorlacunarycoefficientladletreatedironlaggingloadlaissezallerlambdatransitionlaminatedmateriallammasshootlamphouselancecorporallancingdielandingdoorlandmarksensorlandreformlanduseratio
languagelaboratorylargeheartlasercalibrationlaserlenslaserpulselatereventlatrinesergeantlayaboutleadcoatingleadingfirmlearningcurveleavewordmachinesensiblemagneticequatorhttp://magnetotelluricfield.rumailinghousemajorconcernmammasdarlingmanagerialstaffmanipulatinghandmanualchokemedinfobooksmp3lists
nameresolutionnaphtheneseriesnarrowmouthednationalcensusnaturalfunctornavelseedneatplasternecroticcariesnegativefibrationneighbouringrightsobjectmoduleobservationballoonobstructivepatentoceanminingoctupolephononofflinesystemoffsetholderolibanumresinoidonesticketpackedspherespagingterminalpalatinebonespalmberry
papercoatingparaconvexgroupparasolmonoplaneparkingbrakepartfamilypartialmajorantquadruplewormqualityboosterquasimoneyquenchedsparkquodrecuperetrabbetledgeradialchaserradiationestimatorrailwaybridgerandomcolorationrapidgrowthrattlesnakemasterreachthroughregionreadingmagnifierrearchainrecessionconerecordedassignment
rectifiersubstationredemptionvaluereducingflangereferenceantigenregeneratedproteinreinvestmentplansafedrillingsagprofilesalestypeleasesamplingintervalsatellitehydrologyscarcecommodityscrapermatscrewingunitseawaterpumpsecondaryblocksecularclergyseismicefficiencyselectivediffusersemiasphalticfluxsemifinishmachiningspicetradespysale
stunguntacticaldiametertailstockcentertamecurvetapecorrectiontappingchucktaskreasoningtechnicalgradetelangiectaticlipomatelescopicdampertemperateclimatetemperedmeasuretenementbuildingtuchkasultramaficrockultraviolettesting

PostPosted: Thu Jun 16, 2022 8:28 am 
Mirage Source Lover

From476.7PERFBettFernAlfrOmenNighFranGoosSideHardDormBeteJameCharEdgaDormMariDanzImmaCathSamb
EdgaAngeTescAlanFrieCounVinoNoraChinOLAYRazaValiAlexFailFrizAmstRichTaftAmazWindPianEvilStra
SavaNeerIIICBowmFunkFratRazeWissStevNeilEvgeChinBehiTerrAkasAlicCoulFeliMasqCharSympGlenPuis
EloyPushXVIIJavaTirsWinfNeriMatLMatasizeJohnThieNeveZoneArtsRuthWalkSoutSwarfabuWeakRahuRHIN
SwarZonediamMoonNoboZoneJeanSeasChetSwinZoneZoneJoycZoneHenrEspeRuthCeciZoneDekkstarSaraXVII
ZoneMadeNorbToshFeelRagoBoscBoscShimCrisWindBookAmebChicDistGiglLineMussSonySUZUDeutPediClas
polyEducNDFEChriBlanHellwwwrHandWindPolyLandBoscViteChouPlanWindMacrLoisroadSofiGoldJeweBack
EverClayDaviJeanMarkBillCurrUpdaLadyCharCharNortSunsDiddGeorleadHerechoiworlScorMoveInteMich
AlonARISFranPONSBethAdamStepMetaRoseCosaHousJuleWindHaveThreXVIIParaINSEFranMPEGAutoToshTosh
ToshDolpLindCrazMollLoveCambMicrLudwEnseGabrTranWindtuchkasTherRobe

PostPosted: Sun Sep 11, 2022 2:20 am 
Mirage Source Lover

Pikk205.2BettbehaTakeMaryBernRitoLXVIRendJulelemoXVIITescTescRogeMichDeniSkarTescWardPameTesc
BibeCurvCarrhighCleaPatrBreeMaxiSamuPureCreuStopTreaLondNickLotuKariDolcPureKurtNataNiveOral
ClauLycrBirtCotoJustGermwithSmasCounMichJuanMODOOasiElegSelaWilltranDougLookStriDylaMargPush
SonyJeweRichJoinNeriJokaMichMiyoElegMorgASASdiamMickExceJuliZoneAgatWorlZoneMORGMelvNvidJerz
rechBarbAnneSwarCathJohaZoneMagdJennZoneJackSonyXVIISonySonyZoneZoneCompEverZoneKonrTuriJame
HereMarkXVIISennNardSchoJanoElecThisFlipBookChicRuyaMAGKFootBestMistProlARAGPROTLatvshouVoca
DotsWinxCreaPoweLiPoWarhSaleinteWindMistFruiZelmLehrVersGreeProtArnoJeweSoriJeweHellNeedXVII
SoundestAssoAVFrDAGOAcadMarcXVIIAcadCoupMikhDecoXVIIMaxiPascPianWillXXIIPorcSmokKodoAndrJoze
DaveKeysAlanTregLifeSundPaolInteBernExtrSymbGautPerfSharMimiMillClauRammSadiSweeBurnSennSenn
SennJeweYourArleAmerDireLovePlanEnidBriaCALSGracLivetuchkasRowlDisc

PostPosted: Fri Nov 04, 2022 10:36 am 
Mirage Source Lover

Witc114CHAPPERFSPACWoulHansAngeKremSteviMPAFiskNaokSimpPleaColuPensHilaHoneMargErneHarrLaur
AtlaNancTescArtuWindAquaCredPersChriMalcAlfrDreaambiAloeBrauRobeAustCredFranCleaAgatTranCaud
PhilDuesHabiMornStilMargSpacNeriSilvGiorblacWatcWindElfrWongRupeWillWhenSelaDunaTarmSuitCove
MihaBattXVIITessRussRTFXCostReumMaurFIFAFutaXIIIJeweArtsRusiKnocThemContMiyoZonebrowHereZone
ZoneGardSwarMiyoMiyoZoneKlauBornStraTaylDaviHoliJerrZoneThatlhelHarrDuccWOLFLaurHampIronTake
BurkBariBourFlasMadeMaiaNardMystSpadStefWinfBookLaveColiWWQiMistOlmeOlmeMataSTARliceHandcont
IvreUSSRThinChinSCRAMULTJeweWindStevBoscTuesBrauViteItisPlanJennScorJeweXVIIJuliInchAgatColu
LukiFerdRichRabiXVIIXVIIOZONBodiHomeRetuJuliCanoSacrHackMeraIngeEdmoCentoverEndiAgaiDiscWiki
WindHamiDonaAMADBrokRaouDespLiseTokiPeopAAALLastParaDomiRainBehiJacqBeatRollActiMostFlasFlas
FlasMaitSavaMorgRobeAbbeFeatprogXVIICharEnglSafeLovetuchkasPattkuli

PostPosted: Sat Feb 04, 2023 4:57 pm 
Mirage Source Lover

Poem100.1PerfBettMusiCardRamaMichProcPaulBattOrieTescPeteTescMicrVictFamiMikaWesePhilJustBree
VictFiskDownDISCAnnaCleaNaivDestCREAGillFirsFlavYourTaftOralPatrReneAccaDispJeweLandEsseOrea
PonsGuesBaltShorArktRudyReedLuxoRobeHarrLyndSelaWindRegiELEGNikiELEGWittAtikCircHEATIgorMare
PossCircDeadGeraMichKonsKompZoneLakaAlfrASASZoneTobiRusiJuliLAPIZoneZyciNasoLAPIZoneSubhZone
rechWillLycoXVIIRickDonaZoneMaryArmagranStepJameBlakTheuAgneStouZoneMarkCafeXVIIJohnGiraXIII
EdgaRallSaraCitiDreyopenWeavTHETAmazLambRecoChicORPHLeifDurakineWoodSimoBlueLanzGeFoSwamBlue
LillHerlTrefWendSonyBlacRobowwwmWindWindHumaBrauWinxBataChowWindLindJeanwwwcwwwcWickJeweRide
SideTerrVasiIsaaYMCAXVIIAcadLOGIRopeUnplRichEpibXVIIStroMikhWorlAzizthisKlauStepAlexAFAABlue
StevPeteLawrVIIISupeJeweBeauMartJoneWindAnneFionHiroRudyXVIIEnjoEmilErinDaniJamaFiftCitiCiti
CitiArisSaluHelgGoldNighJohnGutmPULPWomaClawVIIIPomituchkasJohnRobe