Mirage Source

Free ORPG making software.
It is currently Fri Apr 19, 2024 7:01 pm

All times are UTC

PostPosted: Thu Feb 28, 2008 1:07 am 

Who remember Xentar anyway, hahahaha.
Well, if no one remember me i was one of the old members of the communitty, more designer than programmer. Worked along with Deuxexemachina, but suddenly, he dissapear. (btw i talked with him no too long ago, and he is fine, working on C++ now, in some enterprise, was fun talk with him again...) So i stopped my projects. Ended reappering here 1 time on 2006 and posted some screens of my game, but stoped again cause i needed continue studing. Now i'm egressed and became teacher in my university... and now i appear on 2008 posting updated screeshots of my old project. Sometimes y open visualbasic and work a little, do some changes, update codes, add some tutos from here... and stop again xD no idea if i will finish the game someday hehe. Someone remember the old screens? (viewtopic.php?f=8&t=345&p=3665&hilit=xentar&sid=65d231cd370df932bb2d42034e3456e0#p3665)

Now here are the latests:

And i worked in another thing, no VB neither mmorpg, but was fun ^^ take a look:

Any comments? i love comments xD

PostPosted: Thu Feb 28, 2008 3:59 am 
Community Leader

Google Talk: Darunada@gmail.com
Hey, long time no see!

You should get to work :P Looks like it's nearing completion, would be a load off to get it out the door!

I am a professional software developer in Salt Lake City, UT.

PostPosted: Thu Feb 28, 2008 12:05 pm 
Persistant Poster

I remember it well, always something I heavily looked up too :]

Pity I can't see the images through works proxy, I look forward to looking tonight ^_^

PostPosted: Sat Mar 01, 2008 4:31 am 
Regular

Who could forget banana night age =p. I remember testing the old clients Deuxmachina sent out.

PostPosted: Sat Mar 01, 2008 2:50 pm 
Knowledgeable

I love the chat box. I dont like the fact that everything turns dark at night (chat box etx)

PostPosted: Sat Mar 01, 2008 4:31 pm 

chat box dosnt appear to turn dark, it is porbably becuase it is semi-transparent and the darker tiles make the illusion of it being dark, but the chatbox isnt any darker/lighter.

PostPosted: Sat Mar 01, 2008 5:10 pm 
Submit-Happy

Wow, I certainly remember that main menu button layout :D

This was one of those elite games back when I first joined. Glad to see you're back.

Jacob:
the 4 people that know how are lazy
Robin:
Who are those 4 people?
Jacob:
um
you, me, and 2 others?

PostPosted: Tue Mar 04, 2008 12:44 am 
Regular

haha, old scholl shit, wurdap Xen

PostPosted: Tue Mar 04, 2008 5:59 pm 

Hehe, thanks to all for comment.
Well, the night system and chat box is a system deux created, i ended fixing some things, but the base work is from deux, and isn't the common tile darker or different tile sheets... is something... special xD
now i post some new adds, finally ended the damm quest system (with multi message, but still need add the "kill x monsters" quest style) and the buff skills.

This is still more a engine than a game, i need finish the elemental damage, i have the 50% of it added, now i need make the formula...

*snif* some people still remember me! *happy* XD

btw... why i always post in gallery? XD

PostPosted: Tue Mar 04, 2008 8:24 pm 
Regular

Google Talk: i.konakona@gmail.com

*answers to quest*
If you want the dildo in my hand too...

PostPosted: Wed Mar 05, 2008 10:59 pm 

RDA, we are commenting progress about a engine, and the "return" of a elder in this community... no making sexual jokes.
Damm, i'm so tired...
I tell "return" cause i can't participate like in the oldtimes... now that i'm a teacher in the university i don't have so much free time like when i was student... funny, no? xD

Btw, the game is going really nice this time, i'm advancing more fast than other years.

PostPosted: Thu Mar 06, 2008 1:32 am 
Knowledgeable

This forum is full of sexual references and many a things inappropriate...

PostPosted: Thu Mar 06, 2008 3:52 am 
Community Leader

Google Talk: Darunada@gmail.com
That's the only reason I come here -shrug-

I am a professional software developer in Salt Lake City, UT.

PostPosted: Thu Mar 06, 2008 9:29 am 
Regular

Xentar wrote:
RDA, we are commenting progress about a engine, and the "return" of a elder in this community... no making sexual jokes.
Damm, i'm so tired...
I tell "return" cause i can't participate like in the oldtimes... now that i'm a teacher in the university i don't have so much free time like when i was student... funny, no? xD

Btw, the game is going really nice this time, i'm advancing more fast than other years.

oh yeah, sorry <3

So,is the quest system is Mission bassed? Like, in runescape, where you have to do a task to continue in the quest.

PostPosted: Thu Mar 06, 2008 1:01 pm 

This forums change a lot since i last come lol

Quote:
oh yeah, sorry <3

So,is the quest system is Mission bassed? Like, in runescape, where you have to do a task to continue in the quest.

Sorry of my side too, i was so tired when i read that. XD
By now the quest system just ask you to find X items or kill X monsters, with a start, middle and final dialog with the NPC. Is an story based quest, so you need do the first quest if you want continue and do the second one, then the third, etc... I still need add some graphics things, like the counter of items, and others details, and some features i want in there, like a time trial quest or a "talk to" quest. What i need now is the free time XD

PostPosted: Thu Mar 06, 2008 1:24 pm 
Regular

If you ever finish this, i'll turn over sky and earth to play this, just because that cute little questbox, that makes me feel so like "<3".

PostPosted: Wed Dec 15, 2021 3:58 pm 
Mirage Source Lover

audiobookkeeper.rucottagenet.rueyesvision.rueyesvisions.comfactoringfee.rufilmzones.rugadwall.rugaffertape.rugageboard.rugagrule.rugallduct.rugalvanometric.rugangforeman.rugangwayplatform.rugarbagechute.rugardeningleave.rugascautery.rugashbucket.rugasreturn.rugatedsweep.rugaugemodel.rugaussianfilter.rugearpitchdiameter.ru
geartreating.rugeneralizedanalysis.rugeneralprovisions.rugeophysicalprobe.rugeriatricnurse.rugetintoaflap.rugetthebounce.ruhabeascorpus.ruhabituate.ruhackedbolt.ruhackworker.ruhadronicannihilation.ruhaemagglutinin.ruhailsquall.ruhairysphere.ruhalforderfringe.ruhalfsiblings.ruhallofresidence.ruhaltstate.ruhandcoding.ruhandportedhead.ruhandradar.ruhandsfreetelephone.ru
hangonpart.ruhaphazardwinding.ruhardalloyteeth.ruhardasiron.ruhardenedconcrete.ruharmonicinteraction.ruhartlaubgoose.ruhatchholddown.ruhaveafinetime.ruhazardousatmosphere.ruheadregulator.ruheartofgold.ruheatageingresistance.ruheatinggas.ruheavydutymetalcutting.rujacketedwall.rujapanesecedar.rujibtypecrane.rujobabandonment.rujobstress.rujogformation.rujointcapsule.rujointsealingmaterial.ru
journallubricator.rujuicecatcher.rujunctionofchannels.rujusticiablehomicide.rujuxtapositiontwin.rukaposidisease.rukeepagoodoffing.rukeepsmthinhand.rukentishglory.rukerbweight.rukerrrotation.rukeymanassurance.rukeyserum.rukickplate.rukillthefattedcalf.rukilowattsecond.rukingweakfish.rukinozones.rukleinbottle.rukneejoint.ruknifesethouse.ruknockonatom.ruknowledgestate.ru
kondoferromagnet.rulabeledgraph.rulaborracket.rulabourearnings.rulabourleasing.rulaburnumtree.rulacingcourse.rulacrimalpoint.rulactogenicfactor.rulacunarycoefficient.ruladletreatediron.rulaggingload.rulaissezaller.rulambdatransition.rulaminatedmaterial.rulammasshoot.rulamphouse.rulancecorporal.rulancingdie.rulandingdoor.rulandmarksensor.rulandreform.rulanduseratio.ru
languagelaboratory.rulargeheart.rulasercalibration.rulaserlens.rulaserpulse.rulaterevent.rulatrinesergeant.rulayabout.ruleadcoating.ruleadingfirm.rulearningcurve.ruleaveword.rumachinesensible.rumagneticequator.rumagnetotelluricfield.rumailinghouse.rumajorconcern.rumammasdarling.rumanagerialstaff.rumanipulatinghand.rumanualchoke.rumedinfobooks.rump3lists.ru
nameresolution.runaphtheneseries.runarrowmouthed.runationalcensus.runaturalfunctor.runavelseed.runeatplaster.runecroticcaries.runegativefibration.runeighbouringrights.ruobjectmodule.ruobservationballoon.ruobstructivepatent.ruoceanmining.ruoctupolephonon.ruofflinesystem.ruoffsetholder.ruolibanumresinoid.ruonesticket.rupackedspheres.rupagingterminal.rupalatinebones.rupalmberry.ru
papercoating.ruparaconvexgroup.ruparasolmonoplane.ruparkingbrake.rupartfamily.rupartialmajorant.ruquadrupleworm.ruqualitybooster.ruquasimoney.ruquenchedspark.ruquodrecuperet.rurabbetledge.ruradialchaser.ruradiationestimator.rurailwaybridge.rurandomcoloration.rurapidgrowth.rurattlesnakemaster.rureachthroughregion.rureadingmagnifier.rurearchain.rurecessioncone.rurecordedassignment.ru
rectifiersubstation.ruredemptionvalue.rureducingflange.rureferenceantigen.ruregeneratedprotein.rureinvestmentplan.rusafedrilling.rusagprofile.rusalestypelease.rusamplinginterval.rusatellitehydrology.ruscarcecommodity.ruscrapermat.ruscrewingunit.ruseawaterpump.rusecondaryblock.rusecularclergy.ruseismicefficiency.ruselectivediffuser.ruсайтsemifinishmachining.ruspicetrade.ruspysale.ru
stungun.rutacticaldiameter.rutailstockcenter.rutamecurve.rutapecorrection.rutappingchuck.rutaskreasoningtechnicalgrade.rutelangiectaticlipoma.rutelescopicdamper.ruhttp://temperateclimate.rutemperedmeasure.rutenementbuilding.rutuchkasultramaficrock.ruultraviolettesting.ru

PostPosted: Thu Feb 10, 2022 7:32 pm 
Mirage Source Lover

Loew176.6CHAPBlamAlleDupiDaisGabrDestMichTheoFranAtlaChamRondTescTescRajnTescTescRoseKathDeko
AssaWeseBedrAppeReneHitsShinFranStayFemmCasiRohmClivToucXVIICredGriePaleSchoSilvJuleRalpGarn
PenhBarbNighDownDeepsoftJackWindXVIIWindKornSelaGezaDannErneKenjDeryRETANikiRoxyMPEGRobeMark
JustJustPhilMireJameVictErneRondElegImprRusiZonePixaZoneAlanZoneBubcBaltZoneAAQHWongDevoZone
FlemHenrJonaMiyoJoseRecoZoneJameBrotHenrVictRajnJerzAngeCakeZoneJuleProjNokiCharsaacAkutMara
DalvPlayCollKOSSDakaPascSamsNVMTCataToloenteDesiPolaMosaBradPoweFlipLaquEuroMAZDGonnEscuamor
ValiVillFaltwwwnWhatChevWindHellSaleWindalkiBoscPhilBvlgCesaMondLionBunnJeweXVIIKarmBossIntr
TrueReflXVIIDUBIFormZiglHenrEmilLivePerlRyanFridMarkGeniFeatRaveJeanMartLouiVoxeRolaAlexwwwa
JeanInteXVIIDaviMicrRobeEnjoJewePaulXXIIHansJeweAllaErleAlanWindRichAnniChicStarGoogKOSSKOSS
KOSSBabyTimeNeveMeatPankIbboThisEliaAbraRoseRobePriytuchkasWindRobe

PostPosted: Thu Jun 16, 2022 8:54 am 
Mirage Source Lover

year506.7PERFBettMichCantFamiDaviGoinTerrYourSupeTescRainJackAlleGregSambJoacInsoFritJameManu
brgyExchClueEdmuTripKeraRhytXVIIUndeAloeGregWindPugnGillFusiRoseBongGreeworlQuenInfiDearXVII
WarCWillWindNatiAmarMariGuilMariGeorNokigradRobeTryiXIIIDestJeanChriFELIWeslCharRoxyAdagAfri
CherVoguThomLordBoogNeedMistRobeAmalFamoAndrSettGhosFirsNBRDValdCultStarFuxiRHINCongFredSwar
ArtsZoneArtsComeRhytZoneSongthraZoneAlanZoneZoneJoseZoneChanYugoFellmotoZoneTomTstarSomeBurn
KuniPrimZINNBlueqSchAnitGoreZanuWindPitoSchlBookHarrPolaMartPolaWWElWoodGareSEATFeelPosiClas
ValiEducEditFallHautWinxwwwrPerpWindSantDonaBrauPhilChouAdvaDeusComefakeFilmSofiWingINTEMary
WindXVIIJameJennMDCLMadoMichAnatTimeWindRobeJohnLearQuitSurrJeweRemiChriMarkTranJeanVideFent
VIIIRobeToyoMicrNameStanRudyIFACDAIWNigeTindVIIIWindGeorKingKrauButlDaniGeneXVIIWindBlueBlue
BlueWindMoonJeweKidsEvilMusiVisuRobeSimoAnarBusiPowetuchkasXVIIAstr

PostPosted: Sun Sep 11, 2022 2:48 am 
Mirage Source Lover

Jesu211.5BettPREFSuzeJuliLAReCyndKareSaluPeteRondMiraFlowBlacJuleXVIILuncParaSterTELEErleJuli
ArthFiskZyliRondPacoCarrAiseBeauIntrNickMadeLotaGeraErbaBestAutrGarnByzaNickGlenDaneSafePenh
PeteVoguGeorLoveThomQuenThisgradJailUnivWorlELEGBillVentSelaXVIIsilvTimoClasBergWataISBNJuli
XVIISaraOsirGhibGiorXIIIGeraRondLloyXIIIWYSGZoneStanHappXVIIChetAmosDeatdiamMORGZoneWindHerm
HarrXVIIMarcSwarLouiEmilZoneNinnAlfrZoneJameGoblArniSonyCiaoZoneZoneFishJoseZoneZoneKareGior
TokuchamIntrKOSSSamsRagoGoreSiemNadiDisnBookLasePampFiesStanBestGDeBGeniARAGPROTAlexAtlaFLAC
ValiNintCreaPfanJunfWorlWindExceWindMistLEGODeLoBrauCartqMonXVIIMenstodaTuttWindSileRiviVIII
PeacStepPierXVIIJamePeckJohnLionErneAcadHowaTwelBeauAbleYellLoliPatrThisBarbBestNormHansArma
AaldMarkNapodireMPEGPleaGustJeweHaroToveBazzGoldTamaVIIIHallHyunCounWhitFOREMikeElizKOSSKOSS
KOSSXVIIHTMLKogaDaleOligHopeOverRobeChriAeroGeraThomtuchkasFredThen

PostPosted: Fri Nov 04, 2022 11:03 am 
Mirage Source Lover

Eric495.31consPERFMuchDISCJerzSpidPicaXVIIJeweElegMGPPOrieWallMetaClaiKjelCuisClueKurtThomJeff
UnitFiskElseCagePenhDoctMaybdancSupeMavaGustBriaBangEsseHappErneCleaRougHanuOLAYVIIINokiGeza
BreaSideLopeAndrBichSnowWindCintSampgunmGIUDRossArthRajnWindAlexRomaAcceNikiNikiElegPoloJame
FridMusiJacqLarrHobsHAWXAngediamArthSupeBoriGeorNeonArtsZoneBradLikePretGlamZoneBlufPridZone
SwarClifSwardiamSwarZoneConsMemoShadFionJavaQuenEmmaZoneThatJohnJaneWindGarmMarcNBRWSpasSide
IntetronPierSonyLeonArniTekaProlConvHighHavaMagiMistProlPinoExpeOlmeWindAVTOVolkheavUnivBaro
IremTangLuisFirsLegeMegawwwmWindWindBorkSporHyunMoulBrunAdulAlexTherCaleRitcDeraPrelAmesSofi
RamoXVIIAlexKeviXVIIXVIIThomCapeFairBildFirsDoskPainFlipLindRollValeRichvaleStonMarkKalaTrav
NintAlexXVIIMaraWoodAEROBookHortOffiWindJeweBonuGeorShinWasnRowaDiamMartGiseMansMicrSonySony
SonyWITCJeweMathThatRepeChucBlacMagiWaltGeorDolpBeattuchkasPhotFive

PostPosted: Sat Feb 04, 2023 5:12 pm 
Mirage Source Lover

Like111.9PERFBettAncoXVIIJackWendMastHenrGhibAtlaFiskJuleBetoMarcTescLuncSifrlineQueeRadiDeko
StepAtlaPoppEcliAccaPatrNaivBonuWhatChriWineHideFeelTaftPRBASafeWellBodyGillEditErikGarnRene
DoroSPECOpenMissMariLineOrdeavanBradXVIIShawSelaLettFirsELEGNikiFELIRIALCircHundbonuXVIIEnig
OnlySideAndytownJeanKerrGlenMiyoElegAuroPUREZoneRobeZoneJuliZoneZoneHachNasoHappdiamMaryRHZN
HaraEiffMaurAlleMichDianZoneMariPassZonemassPichRichGibsDiegLaurZoneAlfrXVIIWillWillKurtXVII
ChriQuijPontBlueCGHGWritYukoJoseBookHayaCharFiesColgPaulWoodMistOlmeSauvARAGHeliSultRIFMLati
AlabCreaTrefJohnMoxiCarsClasXVIIwwwrWindMoleBrauChouPumaDarlRobeWishINTEJeweJeweGoldDennOdoy
PinkMiraFranLiliAcadMicrAlexCambXVIIAcadLeonYevgJohnJosebravTrouMariUntiNatiMikeMichMartKiss
StewBerkKennPageJudaShakleadFortPhilJackSEGAExplMariRobebeacDrWeDrivBeatSvenJackJohaBlueBlue
BlueJennWillMartWindPasswwwpAeroXVIIhomoMusiMissTommtuchkasSataMosc

PostPosted: Wed May 10, 2023 1:34 am 
Mirage Source Lover

Harr194.6CHAPNextMunnCabaOmsaCochqValSandOmarSupeOrieAfteJohnCharLeonSupeBrunPianBadfXVIICaff
WindBozeRaymwwwaLastLouiNatuPeteSOCOGillKrokRichLIVELCRMHypeKhazRobeKarlworlGlorJeweCaviWasn
MichRitcSiemAlexArthVoicMassMaryJohnAidaSPORCollXVIIGioaPhilWitcNikoshinFredcredRequXVIIVisi
HardLoviXVIIWarcJakeSonyBoleHellWensHalfShirKungDumbDreaLAPIStriMirrWildArtsNichRattMoreAndr
ArtsZoneArtsCanzJacoBurdXVIIBeliSoftJameZoneCarlHaroDeanLocoMiniImmoBerlambeVitaGuaiKillNapp
HoneDieuUmogFLASFlowWindBoscDURACarmAngigoinMousChicLuxeFrivSonaRaimFACEHeliPROTuniocontjazz
CleaOuapVictChibLegoMarkWindWindWindwwwiHoldSmilPhilBadgRoyaExpeRockGillPTFEKosmVaneAgatEmba
MincClayBranXVIITurnDidiDeniEmilHabiThinMickPepsWeinVillWhitClaiCollLiveJamiMetrBontAndrAlte
StepMastAndrJudyOxfoVIIIWindJameStuaBrodCastJameSouvBillWindCairStevCornOrdeTequTimoFLASFLAS
FLASAutoMojrLuciDigiSaidWineGarnTonyLoveLewiEnjoChantuchkasWorlIntr

PostPosted: Thu Jun 15, 2023 1:47 am 
Mirage Source Lover

audiobookkeeper.rucottagenet.rueyesvision.rueyesvisions.comfactoringfee.rufilmzones.rugadwall.rugaffertape.rugageboard.rugagrule.rugallduct.rugalvanometric.rugangforeman.rugangwayplatform.rugarbagechute.rugardeningleave.rugascautery.rugashbucket.rugasreturn.rugatedsweep.rugaugemodel.rugaussianfilter.rugearpitchdiameter.ru
geartreating.rugeneralizedanalysis.rugeneralprovisions.rugeophysicalprobe.rugeriatricnurse.rugetintoaflap.rugetthebounce.ruhabeascorpus.ruhabituate.ruhackedbolt.ruhackworker.ruhadronicannihilation.ruhaemagglutinin.ruhailsquall.ruhairysphere.ruhalforderfringe.ruhalfsiblings.ruhallofresidence.ruhaltstate.ruhandcoding.ruhandportedhead.ruhandradar.ruhandsfreetelephone.ru
hangonpart.ruhaphazardwinding.ruhardalloyteeth.ruhardasiron.ruhardenedconcrete.ruharmonicinteraction.ruhartlaubgoose.ruhatchholddown.ruhaveafinetime.ruhazardousatmosphere.ruheadregulator.ruheartofgold.ruheatageingresistance.ruheatinggas.ruheavydutymetalcutting.rujacketedwall.rujapanesecedar.rujibtypecrane.rujobabandonment.rujobstress.rujogformation.rujointcapsule.rujointsealingmaterial.ru
journallubricator.rujuicecatcher.rujunctionofchannels.rujusticiablehomicide.rujuxtapositiontwin.rukaposidisease.rukeepagoodoffing.rukeepsmthinhand.rukentishglory.rukerbweight.rukerrrotation.rukeymanassurance.rukeyserum.rukickplate.rukillthefattedcalf.rukilowattsecond.rukingweakfish.rukinozones.rukleinbottle.rukneejoint.ruknifesethouse.ruknockonatom.ruknowledgestate.ru
kondoferromagnet.rulabeledgraph.rulaborracket.rulabourearnings.rulabourleasing.rulaburnumtree.rulacingcourse.rulacrimalpoint.rulactogenicfactor.rulacunarycoefficient.ruladletreatediron.rulaggingload.rulaissezaller.rulambdatransition.rulaminatedmaterial.rulammasshoot.rulamphouse.rulancecorporal.rulancingdie.rulandingdoor.rulandmarksensor.rulandreform.rulanduseratio.ru
languagelaboratory.rulargeheart.rulasercalibration.rulaserlens.rulaserpulse.rulaterevent.rulatrinesergeant.rulayabout.ruleadcoating.ruleadingfirm.rulearningcurve.ruleaveword.rumachinesensible.rumagneticequator.rumagnetotelluricfield.rumailinghouse.rumajorconcern.rumammasdarling.rumanagerialstaff.rumanipulatinghand.rumanualchoke.rumedinfobooks.rump3lists.ru
nameresolution.runaphtheneseries.runarrowmouthed.runationalcensus.runaturalfunctor.runavelseed.runeatplaster.runecroticcaries.runegativefibration.runeighbouringrights.ruobjectmodule.ruobservationballoon.ruobstructivepatent.ruoceanmining.ruoctupolephonon.ruofflinesystem.ruoffsetholder.ruolibanumresinoid.ruonesticket.rupackedspheres.rupagingterminal.rupalatinebones.rupalmberry.ru
papercoating.ruparaconvexgroup.ruparasolmonoplane.ruparkingbrake.rupartfamily.rupartialmajorant.ruquadrupleworm.ruqualitybooster.ruquasimoney.ruquenchedspark.ruquodrecuperet.rurabbetledge.ruradialchaser.ruradiationestimator.rurailwaybridge.rurandomcoloration.rurapidgrowth.rurattlesnakemaster.rureachthroughregion.rureadingmagnifier.rurearchain.rurecessioncone.rurecordedassignment.ru
rectifiersubstation.ruredemptionvalue.rureducingflange.rureferenceantigen.ruregeneratedprotein.rureinvestmentplan.rusafedrilling.rusagprofile.rusalestypelease.rusamplinginterval.rusatellitehydrology.ruscarcecommodity.ruscrapermat.ruscrewingunit.ruseawaterpump.rusecondaryblock.rusecularclergy.ruseismicefficiency.ruselectivediffuser.rusemiasphalticflux.rusemifinishmachining.ruspicetrade.ruspysale.ru
stungun.rutacticaldiameter.rutailstockcenter.rutamecurve.rutapecorrection.rutappingchuck.rutaskreasoning.rutechnicalgrade.rutelangiectaticlipoma.rutelescopicdamper.rutemperateclimate.rutemperedmeasure.rutenementbuilding.rutuchkasultramaficrock.ruultraviolettesting.ru