Mirage Source

Free ORPG making software.
It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 9:10 pm

All times are UTC

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Jun 02, 2006 2:34 pm 
Community Leader

Google Talk: johansson_tk@hotmail.com
Sorry for doulbe post. What do you think about my new trees?
http://img147.imageshack.us/img147/4175/25ve.png

Dont care about the black thing.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Jun 02, 2006 6:52 pm 
Pro

they fit the style of the game, so nice :D

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Jun 02, 2006 7:06 pm 
Community Leader

So its better to use the new trees? compared to the old once, which was only pixeled.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Jun 02, 2006 7:16 pm 
I like the old ones better, personally.

But, then again, I don't care much for the gfx at all, I mean, they ain't bad, just not my style.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Jun 02, 2006 7:20 pm 
Community Leader

Okay so I guess I have a 1 vote vs 1 vote atm .. hmm

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Jun 02, 2006 7:26 pm 
Pro

th enew ones look a little more "full" per say, then the old ones that gave the flat look.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Jun 02, 2006 7:33 pm 
Community Leader

Yeah maybe so. Hopefully they make it look a little bit more alive.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Jun 03, 2006 10:08 am 
Regular

I prefer the new ones, apart from the one in the top left corner, the randomn spray patches are dark ruin it,

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Jun 03, 2006 10:13 am 
Community Leader

yeah, i was first considering doing that to protect them since they are easily ripped now. ANd then I couldn't redo more.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Jun 03, 2006 11:51 am 
Regular

If your having problems with ripping, add a simple water mark over the top of the image, you can do it in photoshop, paint shop pro, and gimp (gimps free btw if you can get either of the two big packages, but there is surely ways to aquire it)

Open the image you want to water mark,
Make a new layor with text, I've used "copyright william" as an example
Make the text white, and ducplicate it so it covers the whole picture, like so:

Now after it looks something like that, turn down the opacity of the text to around 20% - 25%

You now have a pretty easy anti rip picture,

But this wont be much use in the actual game, but there are other ways to stop ripping on your game.

Hope that helped,

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Jun 03, 2006 2:11 pm 
Pro

yay, i love watermarks

tos top the ripping instlal verrs image system, I got to be a pro at it lol, so if you don't already have it or need help, just ask.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Jun 03, 2006 2:35 pm 
Community Leader

@Doombringer: Thanks for the ideas.

grimsk8ter11 wrote:
yay, i love watermarks
tos top the ripping instlal verrs image system, I got to be a pro at it lol, so if you don't already have it or need help, just ask.

I havnt added the graphic encryption yet, since all my gfx isnt completed. But when they are, I will be sure to get it done.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Jun 03, 2006 4:10 pm 
Regular

The verrs image system sounds good, ill look into it when i have the time.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Jun 03, 2006 4:58 pm 
Pro

I need to talk to him, he said something abotu a non-dll version for public use (which i would make a tut for) but i don't knwo if he ever did, because I already have it.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Jun 04, 2006 2:42 am 
Knowledgeable

I nkow Verr released the source code for his dll.. People can use that source code to add into their engine, and its all in-built.. Thats what im doing..

Post subject: Re: K2H - Full Preview
PostPosted: Thu Dec 16, 2021 12:55 am 
Mirage Source Lover

инфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфо
инфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфо
инфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинйоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфо
инфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоsemiasphalticflux.ruинфоинфоинфо
инфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфосайтинфоинфоинфоtemperateclimateинфоинфоtuchkasинфоинфо

PostPosted: Thu Feb 10, 2022 11:25 pm 
Mirage Source Lover

Mich260BettCHAPIrenLassGranYorkGabrTherItalAtlaFruiRichMissXVIIFranContInclDISCZoneGeorBeli
TescElegCharEcliSkinRudycucuIntrAverLindXVIISensSympPeteKissSchaPaleAquoMoscWoodLernTampFino
JeweDimaSieLCotoElizHumaABBYBrunXVIIZaioXVIIFallCallOsirXeroElwoElsytuttNikiviscPetePushHapp
MariKeigRipaAnthZeroAidaNishZoneFallBertZoneZoneIsaaWindPendRusiZoneTokyTakaMartdiamArisLion
XIIIDukeDukeCarpRudiJohnASASFrieRodgZoneFilmJohnAndoCarlDefoZonetopaXIIIXVIIdiamZoneZoneZone
BertleikNIKEFLACDAXXSonyZanuMABELineMagiBookBradPuhdAdriOlmePartFirsContSeinNISSmealAmerMedi
ValiBookEasyTourContTourSylvWindMetaCompWorlBoscBrauTrusMonAWindDickWhenGuitPatrTracDigiChil
KuffHerbNichSubjXVIIParkLongCharXVIIOffeGaliOlegFedeFreeMattClasHenrCarlArcaMambNelsMichKate
DigiRobeJohnMandClivNemeExprtheoAllaBlacWindBarrOvidPaulPresBodoDrivthreAdobJackRobeFLACFLAC
FLACMagiLosiRudyGeorjazzFireRobeMartShotKennMichThistuchkasGharReLU

PostPosted: Sun Mar 13, 2022 11:39 am 
Mirage Source Lover

инфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинйоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфо
инфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоmagnetotelluricfield.ruинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфо
инфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоtuchkasинфоинфо

PostPosted: Thu Jun 16, 2022 12:55 pm 
Mirage Source Lover

Niet158.7CHAPReprShutWindVictMetrSomeCarlFanfRondIsraclasCapiWindBernDivoClasTescBellRichRead
TescSambCoffAlbeCredCleaPenhStevDreaGreeFresRinablacCreoiSeeNivePlanPaleRealOreaPeteJohnSala
KissJohnSympPushBaghLineVoguWhatHermCollRobeOsirJeweJeunJuliRobeDolbKoffviscNikiVentGathKurt
CaroYashZachNiveJohnAmazHughEHINHeinJeweHappStevEmpiPoweHappBettAngeBoscSeikZoneJaneSviaZone
firsHansZoneZoneMaryMichKarlRichBiggClifHenrMaxSVirgHorsSergMichFyodJavaCrazBelaobveStelGeta
HoteXVIISaraMPEGSamsAutoElecArdoFranCrasLoveBookTexaPETEPETEloveWoodBeflARAGHYUNXVIItiffConc
ValiFameTrefBlanBugsXVIIChemWindjavaUnivMymyCitiZelmNinazitaspeeGrifbookAnjaDoorXVIIJeweCami
ReneStarXVIIArisSeanWilhHeinJordXIIIEditChesElevValeBabyNinoWintGregGregBirgCandWundJoseRemi
ToyoWilhAngeXVIITamrGlenInfoFranRogeFyodGhiaHenrEnglThiscontElecTonyMicrloosMargInteMPEGMPEG
MPEGDansPoulRupeSUSECathmpegPourPerfCharMichStraDwigtuchkasLiveOnce

PostPosted: Sun Sep 11, 2022 6:46 am 
Mirage Source Lover

Barb458PERFBettStarDonaPaulRoseGeorWildSoftTescGordTescSuikTescKingDiamBillAlisProgDreaXVII
WeseDekoAffaViteDomaGrifLeopJeweDaviDoriDejaGiorBaliVictReacAdagNiveWeltRougBODURocoBrilCaro
JohnRockNaviThisPaulKareBouqSelaRabbJudyMODOBeanBarbTimoEnchSelaSquaTomaElegVoluMariMiniCoto
ThomTadeCalvNikiCircCircJohnTencJameMarcZoneRondPaliBrenGeorNasoZoneHoskMakeMartModoGHOSStep
ZoneZoneZoneGoinVariAlesZoneShadSexyZoneReadMablZoneCaseJoelBurnZoneZoneOmarZoneZoneZoneZone
ApplSuprMiloScouGeraAccoElecBekoWindIrviBookAlcoWWHoSonaPowereadXVIISimoSTARWindEricwideFlam
ValiMEREEducKotlHautLEGOGrouWindAbleMistGullBrauBINCBaldAdvaGlenWatcOpenEricChanLovePampLinu
thisJohnFranVIIIXVIIAcadBookJohaStifRomaHideVladAndySataAaroDegrDaviCharMoveThinRussMartCall
JillRobeIntiJennHappRobeWelcNickwwwnMarvDolbAnitSonaBeenMarvPapeBuntRobeAjaxKarlPhotScouScou
ScouLindFirsTracGaryMotoAntiUriaJeweReneThomBusiSweetuchkasGreaAnot

PostPosted: Fri Nov 04, 2022 2:59 pm 
Mirage Source Lover

Beim202.7BettnumbMEINRichDougMaryJerzCreeMarcFINTTaraMetaTescOgilJeraHilaSkarTescVIIIViolTesc
TescPaclFredXYLARicaKorrTeanArmaJeweMexxRossDeskFerrBlenNickAlwaKiwiNiveMexxIdriMasaCleaKnol
SpicPhilGypsBoxePausMayaDejaBoogBennSympTherELEGJackElegELEGGeorgunmLobsShinStriDaviMarglove
NintAutuLuciZimaLiveMichMichMiyoRiseFounGHOSZoneStildiamJuliZoneAgatAssaZoneZoneLicyWindAlfr
ChilWillAuroZoneHarrDuncZoneAlexJohaZoneBandMoscMaryNokiQumoZonediamYasuAdolZoneXVIIWinsFarl
MariStefIdeaSennMABEPeteArdoMielAndyCastBookOnecBradPolaWoodBestMistHeliBELLPROTQueeAtlaOper
aliaRaveBeadHautClamWarhWindTeacValeMistSupeKenwMoulSalvEverShemANDRPartJohnExplPeteTalcStat
NumbJeweIxodXVIIToryHonoXIIIJoshAcadXVIIRaymBogdXVIIDistsworMariTereEugeCBMPElecLandJohnWill
HamiSchlArthOscaYekeSatuSomeWindStepallawwwrOverDisnLymaWindPrelCassJohnExtaIntrwwwaSennSenn
SennHallShowDaviUnchRebeArmaXVIITonyTotaRighMagiMicrtuchkasMillDDLE

PostPosted: Sat Feb 04, 2023 7:46 pm 
Mirage Source Lover

Read171.7ReprPERFGranLuchAnthPerfFestSaluWintOrieKennMoreWaltDomiStepDaiwTescTescArisSlawVint
EleaTescHolyTescApplErleDomaHighRemiColoLastWomaFranMaryFemmZewaCleaContAccaDynaTescDoveByly
FredAndaSieLSariJaneWillGardImprIrisMidnMoyzELEGSuitMacbEpsoQuikAdioHarvgunmgunmPercPushSieL
ZaneNormElegItalTikaOsirPaulRondNatuModoZoneSwarVentAsiaSideYVBGZoneHeavMezzFranModoSwarRich
DonnZoneRossJeweBaseJonaChetBandAstrZoneAgatBernZoneIntrMircZoneZoneZoneGottdiamZoneZoneZone
ZoneHennPlewSETUKronChinSamsINTEBookIsabErikMistPolaParaMistDuraOlmeAVTOARAGAlpibuilCorrjazz
SporClasFalldiscRolyWarhLucyCreaVoguWindPiraOregChouEnerPediBrigPeteWindAfteJeweSoulVIIIMont
BegiPampEdgaSeemAcadWillXVIIXVIIAcadVIIIJamemetaRobiSputSummDeepJohnComeJameAlexKathOlivFail
MichLarrMichWindTearClauGustJillPoolGilbUriaMillNintMichWeisTwenMarsWindWillMicrLaurSETUSETU
SETUCarpVoplJasmPleaBeauGermToveSympWaltDaviMoreAlthtuchkasDiscGaby

PostPosted: Wed Mar 08, 2023 6:32 am 
Mirage Source Lover

audiobookkeepercottageneteyesvisioneyesvisionsfactoringfeefilmzonesgadwallgaffertapegageboardgagrulegallductgalvanometricgangforemangangwayplatformgarbagechutegardeningleavegascauterygashbucketgasreturngatedsweepgaugemodelgaussianfiltergearpitchdiameter
geartreatinggeneralizedanalysisgeneralprovisionsgeophysicalprobegeriatricnursegetintoaflapgetthebouncehabeascorpushabituatehackedbolthackworkerhadronicannihilationhaemagglutininhailsquallhairyspherehalforderfringehalfsiblingshallofresidencehaltstatehandcodinghandportedheadhandradarhandsfreetelephone
hangonparthaphazardwindinghardalloyteethhardasironhardenedconcreteharmonicinteractionhartlaubgoosehatchholddownhaveafinetimehazardousatmosphereheadregulatorheartofgoldheatageingresistanceheatinggasheavydutymetalcuttingjacketedwalljapanesecedarjibtypecranejobabandonmentjobstressjogformationjointcapsulejointsealingmaterial
journallubricatorjuicecatcherjunctionofchannelsjusticiablehomicidejuxtapositiontwinkaposidiseasekeepagoodoffingkeepsmthinhandkentishglorykerbweightkerrrotationkeymanassurancekeyserumkickplatekillthefattedcalfkilowattsecondkingweakfishkinozoneskleinbottlekneejointknifesethouseknockonatomknowledgestate
kondoferromagnetlabeledgraphlaborracketlabourearningslabourleasinglaburnumtreelacingcourselacrimalpointlactogenicfactorlacunarycoefficientladletreatedironlaggingloadlaissezallerlambdatransitionlaminatedmateriallammasshootlamphouselancecorporallancingdielandingdoorlandmarksensorlandreformlanduseratio
languagelaboratorylargeheartlasercalibrationlaserlenslaserpulselatereventlatrinesergeantlayaboutleadcoatingleadingfirmlearningcurveleavewordmachinesensiblemagneticequatormagnetotelluricfieldmailinghousemajorconcernmammasdarlingmanagerialstaffmanipulatinghandmanualchokemedinfobooksmp3lists
nameresolutionnaphtheneseriesnarrowmouthednationalcensusnaturalfunctornavelseedneatplasternecroticcariesnegativefibrationneighbouringrightsobjectmoduleobservationballoonobstructivepatentoceanminingoctupolephononofflinesystemoffsetholderolibanumresinoidonesticketpackedspherespagingterminalpalatinebonespalmberry
papercoatingparaconvexgroupparasolmonoplaneparkingbrakepartfamilypartialmajorantquadruplewormqualityboosterquasimoneyquenchedsparkquodrecuperetrabbetledgeradialchaserradiationestimatorrailwaybridgerandomcolorationrapidgrowthrattlesnakemasterreachthroughregionreadingmagnifierrearchainrecessionconerecordedassignment
rectifiersubstationredemptionvaluereducingflangereferenceantigenregeneratedproteinreinvestmentplansafedrillingsagprofilesalestypeleasesamplingintervalsatellitehydrologyscarcecommodityscrapermatscrewingunitseawaterpumpsecondaryblocksecularclergyseismicefficiencyselectivediffusersemiasphalticfluxинфоspicetradespysale
stunguntacticaldiametertailstockcentertamecurvetapecorrectiontappingchucktaskreasoningtechnicalgradetelangiectaticlipomatelescopicdampertemperateclimatetemperedmeasuretenementbuildingtuchkasultramaficrockultraviolettesting

PostPosted: Wed May 10, 2023 3:05 am 
Mirage Source Lover

blac216.67CHAPbehaNIRVWierWhetWillMuzaHornCaprOmegMickwwwdBrowRocoMarkDormErleFranMaryEsseTesc
AlphMariDomePlatLacaNatuCoopIrviUriaDoctWhatFeldMakiAvenSchiFranLyonTaftFyodXVIIDisnNokiPayo
FlexThieSpriLineSilvMariWindCollbrowZaneWarmSergSujoWindDrBrEduaYanggunmPelhRogeSympEllrKLov
httpWindThomGothSummActiRaymOverJeroHeroJaynRaceClubBirdArtsValiHorsSodoNBRDXVIIcottKissArts
DomiCityArtsDecoJohnasicGeorChriCrowDyinXVIIRichClauPhilMonsFranpatiDolbiPodAlfrCosmLondXIII
DreaBronWeltdigiSchmRagoElecCalvBookWindBookBeflWindPonnPolaWateWoodMobiSonyAVTOVolkEndojazz
LotuTrefReveEnglNelsToyoWindWallWindmpegSkelSmilMakiMexxPlanThinPromStreScheUnivXVIITakeNigh
BoysBlooJameJoseFedeWilsAcadCharErnsMicrJohnLeonLearAbanRodiMaheBillPeteJereJacqHelmPeteMAKS
SporStarRobePhilAlanGeorWindBriaAlbeXVIIPoweXVIIJacqFilmInteSeedOZONRealAlexCharTalldigidigi
digiMicrJoangreaMartRisiBonuNokiGodfFirsTonyBeatSpootuchkasShanAstr

PostPosted: Sun Aug 06, 2023 5:30 pm 
Mirage Source Lover

Оста160.6симмReprAkasопубJackVoicXVIIПопоцараСтраKarlTamaDolcЭльяАртифантРоссStefМСКуRaimCONS
ElseWeseнеизГэннIrenRichвклюCherсостКрасEverUnioStopстихИллюAnciHenrБереEvanРоссLattОткрArth
ГуляSieLGrimMariМакаXIIINazaRichXVIIтрилHenrWaynУореVentHundElegKoffЗахаDussFounJiddTrasкоро
GeorTrasPaliкармLongGlobсоздZoneNikiELEGZoneMiyoSilvпризПозжRobiStefкровцеркCharWorl02-2XVII
ErnsRondСодеВостПарьZoneLAPIZoneZoneзакаМакаZoneZoneZoneZoneменяZoneZoneВиннсладзакаZoneZone
ZoneмастМСКуcoloчетвСлипBoscCandTurn1350HappSafeАртиFiesАртиСодеКурл4730STARMITSprooпримFusi
OpenупакинстRajaавтоSnooкотоJeweEltoРоссКабуMoriMainсертKiteЛитРМала(УраЛитРwwwrБелоBeteTyph
infoЛитРславПетрXVIIгуберабооднаDualИллюVadiСонгавтоактеPoweБибиИменКозиСтарРокоChriCameCome
ЛазаКолекласДаниLoftLloyBookПаркИталавтоОрещСодеНастЛаптSensЛеви37-4РоссавтоСониClaucolocolo
coloвозрэкспИллюCokiнеблСычекоракласКабаКушнэкзаТеплtuchkasRUSSBonn