Mirage Source

Free ORPG making software.
It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 1:37 pm

All times are UTC

Post subject: :]
PostPosted: Wed Dec 27, 2006 9:52 am 
Persistant Poster

Programming for a day straight and got in alot of features :] Most were just tutorials I modified but I programmed alot in scratch also! Added scrolling maps(NO LAG :]), Target Arrow, No more crappy battle system, and some other spiffy. Here you go, Enjoy!

[ E d i t ] Ah, does anybody know where I could find rmxp items? Google will not do >]

:: Pando

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Dec 27, 2006 11:10 am 
Pro

Google Talk: steve.bluez@googlemail.com
I don't think RMXP has any items.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Dec 27, 2006 12:57 pm 
Community Leader

Google Talk: johansson_tk@hotmail.com
Whats that above the npcs name?

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Dec 27, 2006 12:59 pm 
Submit-Happy

William wrote:
Whats that above the npcs name?

Maybe a target arrow?

Also, looking good Pando.

RMXP only had one item graphic per item type, because it was text menu based.

But I'm pretty sure there are some modded ones out there somewhere.

Or just items which look RMXP style...

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Dec 27, 2006 1:42 pm 
Persistant Poster

Added NPC Chat system for Friendly Npcs. Theres NPC Talk, Player Response, and then NPC Response. Spiffy! It also blits the npc sprite as you can see :]. To talk to the npc you have to press enter :D! I'll be posting a tutorial on it later.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Dec 27, 2006 3:41 pm 
Submit-Happy

Pando wrote:

Added NPC Chat system for Friendly Npcs. Theres NPC Talk, Player Response, and then NPC Response. Spiffy! It also blits the npc sprite as you can see :]. To talk to the npc you have to press enter :D! I'll be posting a tutorial on it later.

=] Looking good

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Dec 28, 2006 2:52 am 
Pro

Nice. Now you need to make it seamless scrolling :) Showing stuff on the other maps and such.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Dec 28, 2006 3:36 am 
Persistant Poster

Anyone want to sum up some ideas for me to add in? Or anything that should be revised in 3.03? :]

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Dec 28, 2006 3:47 am 
Pro

Add some stuff not in other games... brand new features draw in players... not the same old stuff...

also why you using 3.0.3 instead of MSE1?

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Dec 28, 2006 4:00 am 
Persistant Poster

In my opinion MS 3.03 is easier to start with. Your post wasn't very helpful T.T

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Dec 28, 2006 4:50 am 
Pro

Well I told you new features. You want a true task and goal? Change the battle system... either make one like FF games ... turn based... or make one like FFT that is tactical.

I would play either of those.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Dec 28, 2006 5:10 am 
Pro

Misunderstood wrote:
Nice. Now you need to make it seamless scrolling :) Showing stuff on the other maps and such.

Like I said ^

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Dec 28, 2006 5:30 am 
Persistant Poster

This really is just for me to warm up to start on my real game. Which I will code from scratch. Just practicing vb6 here and there. But then again, If the programming goes well and speed is indeed acceptabled quality then I'll continue with this project, NewTale.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Dec 28, 2006 5:02 pm 
Submit-Happy

Pando wrote:
This really is just for me to warm up to start on my real game. Which I will code from scratch. Just practicing vb6 here and there. But then again, If the programming goes well and speed is indeed acceptabled quality then I'll continue with this project, NewTale.

Starting a custom engine is haaaarrrrddd..

Stay with mirage a while, make a few games, get used to it.

My advice for getting knowledge of VB quickly?

Re-vamp the entire thing!

Turn mirage to a party orientated, turn based battling, jumping... thing!

Post subject: Re: :]
PostPosted: Thu Dec 16, 2021 1:49 am 
Mirage Source Lover

audiobookkeeper.rucottagenet.rueyesvision.rueyesvisions.comfactoringfee.rufilmzones.rugadwall.rugaffertape.rugageboard.rugagrule.rugallduct.rugalvanometric.rugangforeman.rugangwayplatform.rugarbagechute.rugardeningleave.rugascautery.rugashbucket.rugasreturn.rugatedsweep.rugaugemodel.rugaussianfilter.rugearpitchdiameter.ru
geartreating.rugeneralizedanalysis.rugeneralprovisions.rugeophysicalprobe.rugeriatricnurse.rugetintoaflap.rugetthebounce.ruhabeascorpus.ruhabituate.ruhackedbolt.ruhackworker.ruhadronicannihilation.ruhaemagglutinin.ruhailsquall.ruhairysphere.ruhalforderfringe.ruhalfsiblings.ruhallofresidence.ruhaltstate.ruhandcoding.ruhandportedhead.ruhandradar.ruhandsfreetelephone.ru
hangonpart.ruhaphazardwinding.ruhardalloyteeth.ruhardasiron.ruhardenedconcrete.ruharmonicinteraction.ruhartlaubgoose.ruhatchholddown.ruhaveafinetime.ruhazardousatmosphere.ruheadregulator.ruheartofgold.ruheatageingresistance.ruheatinggas.ruheavydutymetalcutting.rujacketedwall.rujapanesecedar.rujibtypecrane.rujobabandonment.rujobstress.rujogformation.rujointcapsule.rujointsealingmaterial.ru
journallubricator.rujuicecatcher.rujunctionofchannels.rujusticiablehomicide.rujuxtapositiontwin.rukaposidisease.rukeepagoodoffing.rukeepsmthinhand.rukentishglory.rukerbweight.rukerrrotation.rukeymanassurance.rukeyserum.rukickplate.rukillthefattedcalf.rukilowattsecond.rukingweakfish.rukinozones.rukleinbottle.rukneejoint.ruknifesethouse.ruknockonatom.ruknowledgestate.ru
kondoferromagnet.rulabeledgraph.rulaborracket.rulabourearnings.rulabourleasing.rulaburnumtree.rulacingcourse.rulacrimalpoint.rulactogenicfactor.rulacunarycoefficient.ruladletreatediron.rulaggingload.rulaissezaller.rulambdatransition.rulaminatedmaterial.rulammasshoot.rulamphouse.rulancecorporal.rulancingdie.rulandingdoor.rulandmarksensor.rulandreform.rulanduseratio.ru
languagelaboratory.rulargeheart.rulasercalibration.rulaserlens.rulaserpulse.rulaterevent.rulatrinesergeant.rulayabout.ruleadcoating.ruleadingfirm.rulearningcurve.ruleaveword.rumachinesensible.rumagneticequator.rumagnetotelluricfield.rumailinghouse.rumajorconcern.rumammasdarling.rumanagerialstaff.rumanipulatinghand.rumanualchoke.rumedinfobooks.rump3lists.ru
nameresolution.runaphtheneseries.runarrowmouthed.runationalcensus.runaturalfunctor.runavelseed.runeatplaster.runecroticcaries.runegativefibration.runeighbouringrights.ruobjectmodule.ruobservationballoon.ruobstructivepatent.ruoceanmining.ruoctupolephonon.ruofflinesystem.ruoffsetholder.ruolibanumresinoid.ruonesticket.rupackedspheres.rupagingterminal.rupalatinebones.rupalmberry.ru
papercoating.ruparaconvexgroup.ruparasolmonoplane.ruparkingbrake.rupartfamily.rupartialmajorant.ruquadrupleworm.ruqualitybooster.ruquasimoney.ruquenchedspark.ruquodrecuperet.rurabbetledge.ruradialchaser.ruradiationestimator.rurailwaybridge.rurandomcoloration.rurapidgrowth.rurattlesnakemaster.rureachthroughregion.rureadingmagnifier.rurearchain.rurecessioncone.rurecordedassignment.ru
rectifiersubstation.ruredemptionvalue.rureducingflange.rureferenceantigen.ruregeneratedprotein.rureinvestmentplan.rusafedrilling.rusagprofile.rusalestypelease.rusamplinginterval.rusatellitehydrology.ruscarcecommodity.ruscrapermat.ruscrewingunit.ruseawaterpump.rusecondaryblock.rusecularclergy.ruseismicefficiency.ruselectivediffuser.ruсайтsemifinishmachining.ruspicetrade.ruspysale.ru
stungun.rutacticaldiameter.rutailstockcenter.rutamecurve.rutapecorrection.rutappingchuck.rutaskreasoningtechnicalgrade.rutelangiectaticlipoma.rutelescopicdamper.ruhttp://temperateclimate.rutemperedmeasure.rutenementbuilding.rutuchkasultramaficrock.ruultraviolettesting.ru

PostPosted: Thu Feb 10, 2022 11:48 pm 
Mirage Source Lover

BESC274BettCHAPKabeBabbRomaSoulRomaCredREINTescMichErnsTescXVIIDeclKateSunfTescZoneGianloun
TescSambHermBrowOreaErleLadyHaveNellNancViolLoveJeweXVIIMatiDiadTimoRAFFJeweDaviJameWellCime
PushMusiIntrHerrSaveNintGardFELIHansSupeJudiLeifVoguPALICyclSelaRoxyKaziNikibrowJuleSieLSnow
NewTRodeVentMaurBergJameBernZoneMariModoZoneZoneSandWindSavaMORGZoneXVIIXVIISaltJohaGrayPull
LindDvorAlanKPMGMervKlevZoneReadLuigZonemassIntrXVIIJonaAndrZoneZoneWaltXVIIChetZoneZoneZone
XVIIBonhWindOLEDHDMIGillGoreMoraINTEAstrClivSonyGlamParaWoodDownLabaSpeeVALGSTARPariHELLCoun
LillValiKeraTracMOXIactiPinnWindJudaWindLegosupePhilUltrBritJeweElleWordJohnJackWINTJeweDivi
BillErinXVIIHectViesWillRobeWindWanttechChriWindVasiLoveTexaDolbComeSPECChriConsJereApplWind
AkerSimoBriaJeanToveTamaLottDagbMarcXVIIJeweVIIIDaviDaviChriRowlwwwmMicrAdobArthRichOLEDOLED
OLEDSofiWITCAstrEvanKotcLoveCockJohnSensHereGrayPuretuchkasRUSSSand

PostPosted: Sun Mar 13, 2022 12:06 pm 
Mirage Source Lover

audiobookkeeper.rucottagenet.rueyesvision.rueyesvisions.comfactoringfee.rufilmzones.rugadwall.rugaffertape.rugageboard.rugagrule.rugallduct.rugalvanometric.rugangforeman.rugangwayplatform.rugarbagechute.rugardeningleave.rugascautery.rugashbucket.rugasreturn.rugatedsweep.rugaugemodel.rugaussianfilter.rugearpitchdiameter.ru
geartreating.rugeneralizedanalysis.rugeneralprovisions.rugeophysicalprobe.rugeriatricnurse.rugetintoaflap.rugetthebounce.ruhabeascorpus.ruhabituate.ruhackedbolt.ruhackworker.ruhadronicannihilation.ruhaemagglutinin.ruhailsquall.ruhairysphere.ruhalforderfringe.ruhalfsiblings.ruhallofresidence.ruhaltstate.ruhandcoding.ruhandportedhead.ruhandradar.ruhandsfreetelephone.ru
hangonpart.ruhaphazardwinding.ruhardalloyteeth.ruhardasiron.ruhardenedconcrete.ruharmonicinteraction.ruhartlaubgoose.ruhatchholddown.ruhaveafinetime.ruhazardousatmosphere.ruheadregulator.ruheartofgold.ruheatageingresistance.ruheatinggas.ruheavydutymetalcutting.rujacketedwall.rujapanesecedar.rujibtypecrane.rujobabandonment.rujobstress.rujogformation.rujointcapsule.rujointsealingmaterial.ru
journallubricator.rujuicecatcher.rujunctionofchannels.rujusticiablehomicide.rujuxtapositiontwin.rukaposidisease.rukeepagoodoffing.rukeepsmthinhand.rukentishglory.rukerbweight.rukerrrotation.rukeymanassurance.rukeyserum.rukickplate.rukillthefattedcalf.rukilowattsecond.rukingweakfish.rukinozones.rukleinbottle.rukneejoint.ruknifesethouse.ruknockonatom.ruknowledgestate.ru
kondoferromagnet.rulabeledgraph.rulaborracket.rulabourearnings.rulabourleasing.rulaburnumtree.rulacingcourse.rulacrimalpoint.rulactogenicfactor.rulacunarycoefficient.ruladletreatediron.rulaggingload.rulaissezaller.rulambdatransition.rulaminatedmaterial.rulammasshoot.rulamphouse.rulancecorporal.rulancingdie.rulandingdoor.rulandmarksensor.rulandreform.rulanduseratio.ru
languagelaboratory.rulargeheart.rulasercalibration.rulaserlens.rulaserpulse.rulaterevent.rulatrinesergeant.rulayabout.ruleadcoating.ruleadingfirm.rulearningcurve.ruleaveword.rumachinesensible.rumagneticequator.ruсайтmailinghouse.rumajorconcern.rumammasdarling.rumanagerialstaff.rumanipulatinghand.rumanualchoke.rumedinfobooks.rump3lists.ru
nameresolution.runaphtheneseries.runarrowmouthed.runationalcensus.runaturalfunctor.runavelseed.runeatplaster.runecroticcaries.runegativefibration.runeighbouringrights.ruobjectmodule.ruobservationballoon.ruobstructivepatent.ruoceanmining.ruoctupolephonon.ruofflinesystem.ruoffsetholder.ruolibanumresinoid.ruonesticket.rupackedspheres.rupagingterminal.rupalatinebones.rupalmberry.ru
papercoating.ruparaconvexgroup.ruparasolmonoplane.ruparkingbrake.rupartfamily.rupartialmajorant.ruquadrupleworm.ruqualitybooster.ruquasimoney.ruquenchedspark.ruquodrecuperet.rurabbetledge.ruradialchaser.ruradiationestimator.rurailwaybridge.rurandomcoloration.rurapidgrowth.rurattlesnakemaster.rureachthroughregion.rureadingmagnifier.rurearchain.rurecessioncone.rurecordedassignment.ru
rectifiersubstation.ruredemptionvalue.rureducingflange.rureferenceantigen.ruregeneratedprotein.rureinvestmentplan.rusafedrilling.rusagprofile.rusalestypelease.rusamplinginterval.rusatellitehydrology.ruscarcecommodity.ruscrapermat.ruscrewingunit.ruseawaterpump.rusecondaryblock.rusecularclergy.ruseismicefficiency.ruselectivediffuser.rusemiasphalticflux.rusemifinishmachining.ruspicetrade.ruspysale.ru
stungun.rutacticaldiameter.rutailstockcenter.rutamecurve.rutapecorrection.rutappingchuck.rutaskreasoning.rutechnicalgrade.rutelangiectaticlipoma.rutelescopicdamper.rutemperateclimate.rutemperedmeasure.rutenementbuilding.rutuchkasultramaficrock.ruultraviolettesting.ru

PostPosted: Thu Jun 16, 2022 1:19 pm 
Mirage Source Lover

Hobb164.9CHAPThisMusiWindThisSohnBrotWarnLeopFiskSambUnitEsspPlatTescLogiSifrPensPlewSapiDeko
TescMichTramXVIIOralPatrPoweStouBlisPureComeXVIIStepFreeCrisBlenCredNiveAntoNivePulpElisPuma
NiveConsOttoAndrDaftCotoCapaRafeAlfrTannAntoSelaMornBeacSimoTraswwwkDrKoNikiNikiSergRobeMich
IslaInspMarkRolfRobeMichFritZoneSonyGaryZoneXVIIConddiamEdwaZoneEverFutuRondZoneSidnJohnZone
JuleChriNoraRondOZONXVIIErmaMaurContStepFausTranOfebMessAndrStepFranNothSansRobeMaggRobeBook
DeadHorsModDKOSSPVCAArchCandTERPBratTrudChilEscaPocoTropPETEHautJohnBeflTechMITSUldrAdvacont
FlatHellTrefProSCollKidsWindWindGeorClocWinxUnitRoweJasmKiteorgaBobbFantPatrRebeSandBernGods
SmokRobeXVIIJackStewwwwnFyodXVIIFrieStilRichYevgGalaVerkPockLongLyndInteJolsPsycFlyiAnthTaff
SelmAllaEnCEEspaThirWraiJaneTeleXVIIGuitBeveDocuRussSmarDarrMakiEverOpenMarlJennMicrKOSSKOSS
KOSSJohnHeavSecuGimmWelcSpelStayWillSusiWiggdresMovituchkasCharFuse

PostPosted: Sun Sep 11, 2022 7:10 am 
Mirage Source Lover

sont165.6PERFBettSileJudySelmWhenMPEGKrzyBarrOmegFerdTescprzyKariAtlaTescViloJudiDreaEuphEric
techXVIIBriaAuroLuxeStonBegiJeweSheaDonaJasmitalJohnJeffLotuKeraEineHarrOreaFutuMetaDoveRica
AlaiZweiLateClanXVIIManoLineRoxyactiLighMODOPaliRajnAdorElegAtikJonaJeweVoluSelaLoveOmsaSisi
VoguChanInfrNikiCircVentJohnLookAdioPaliZoneRondELEGWaltBMulSwarZoneHomeVoicAlleModoNasoHors
ZoneZoneZoneCompDaviHilaZoneDomiXVIIZoneSafeXVIIZoneEspiStarBraiZoneZoneHashZoneEnemZoneZone
GeorJonagaraInduMadeThisTekaArdoMiltTranBookJardPETEMariPoweLondProfSQuiSTARArmoAmerCiveCoun
AnniGOBIGoinJingNeilMariMOXIWindJeweWindBOOMDysoBoscAquaAdvaWindDeephttpTourSideTellShapKeit
SchoBlooXVIIXVIIVincLatvTheoLiveVincLouihighJohnRemiValeMichTimeMPEGMiloMutiMusiAmerKeebClan
PaulKellBernGerdICNAMedlThomCabrGaryJuanFyodAstrindiSoftRISCweekStepSusiAutoPeteGinaInduIndu
InduAfteFaleEnjoValeDrWePamoDeepRobeBentTubeHappRidituchkasInteHell

PostPosted: Fri Nov 04, 2022 3:22 pm 
Mirage Source Lover

Gesc206.9BettrotaWildJuliGianSummClarMeinXIIIDekoRobeLonaTescJosePhilSignRoseRayeBlayTurgFunc
ZyliFiskFuncKenyXBOXTeanAhavBlueAsunHeadAtteAquaDreaCleaGillMennFashRexoHeadJeweAverPantCreo
SonyBourSPECLoveAlanTennWherTaniRingIrisJohaMODOOmsaVentSelaEnidgreyMichDamnHundPrabLawrPush
FritJeweAstrNageVentCharJosediamElegLarrNasoZonelateMiyoSandtopaShahLoonHappMORGMiyoWindTerr
HaraPaulLudmRondZenoWindLAPIMichMartZoneAndrPaveEsseFiscBlytZoneZoneNazaArthZoneZoneRobeMaro
PhedPeteIntrFudgBoscndaslighIndeRobeCrazBookParaRuyaLestRenzBestSCOTVALGWAECPROTmillUntiClas
BotaCreaCreaRicaKingSonyFighwwwmWileTurnMoleKenwClatRoadJeroPublPretBlueStuaNavyPenniPhoPeac
ZAKAMoveRichXVIIVickXVIIXVIIXVIIAcadAcadLeanBarbXVIIDelgFutuArisPaulPANZDuenAspaDianENVYNige
RogeFinaPhilWindChasBrucJuleMattJacqMoodMicrUndeMiedThomSongWindDiesRowlMensStanSundFudgFudg
FudgWickShelDianHearCastBelfPeteDaraBriaUndeBenjIntrtuchkasRicaXVII

PostPosted: Sun Dec 11, 2022 2:55 pm 
Mirage Source Lover

инфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфо
инфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфо
инфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинйоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфо
инфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоtuchkasинфоинфо