It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 11:53 am

All times are UTC

Post subject: My Quest System
PostPosted: Mon Jun 19, 2006 7:03 pm 
Knowledgeable

This was based on the following script at:
http://www.touchofdeathproductions.com/scripts.html
By Unknown_raven

Difficulty: 4/5 (Requires some programming ability)

It uses a flag system which can become confusing but I'll leave a sample quest at the end of this tutorial for all to see.

Server Side

Create a new Module.

Name it modQuest and add the folowing:

Code:
Option Explicit

Function GetFlagHeight(ByVal index As Integer, ByVal Flagnum As Integer) As Long
    Dim X
    Dim filename As String
        filename = App.Path & "\flags\" & getplayername(index) & ".ini"
        X = GetVar(filename, GetPlayerName(index), "Flag" & Flagnum)
        GetFlagHeight = X
        Call SendDataTo(index, ("FLAGHEIGHT" & SEP_CHAR & X & SEP_CHAR & Flagnum & SEP_CHAR & END_CHAR))
End Function

Sub RaiseFlag(ByVal index As Integer, ByVal Flagnum As Integer, ByVal height As Integer)
    Dim filename As String
    Call PutVar(filename, GetPlayerName(index), "Flag" & Flagnum, STR(GetVar(filename, GetPlayerName(index), "Flag" & Flagnum) + height))
End Sub

Sub LowerFlag(ByVal index As Integer, ByVal Flagnum As Integer, ByVal height As Integer)
    Dim filename As String
    Call PutVar(filename, GetPlayerName(index), "Flag" & Flagnum, STR(GetVar(filename, GetPlayerName(index), "Flag" & Flagnum) - height))
End Sub

Sub SetFlag(ByVal index As Integer, ByVal Flagnum As Integer, ByVal height As Integer)
    Dim filename As String
    Call PutVar(filename, GetPlayerName(index), "Flag" & Flagnum, STR(0))
    Call PutVar(filename, GetPlayerName(index), "Flag" & Flagnum, STR(GetVar(filename, GetPlayerName(index), "Flag" & Flagnum) + height))
    Call PutVar(filename, GetPlayerName(index), "Flag" & Flagnum, STR(height))
End Sub

Now I'll explain how this works. Basically you are using a system of flags to detrmine how much of the quest has been completed, and it also prevents parts of the quest which were allready finished from being done again, such as recieveing the reward for the quest.

Function GetFlagHeight - This function is pretty self explanatory. It access the file 'flags.ini" and checks to see what the current flag's height is. This is specified by the "flagnum". An example of how this could be used is:

Code:
        If GetFlagHeight(index, 1) = 0 Then [b] ' Check the height of flag 1[/b]
            Call PlayerMsg(index, "Janelle Says: 'Hi, could you do this quest for me? I need you to go to the forest and see if it is muddy.'", 10) ' Give the player the quest.
            Call RaiseFlag(index, 1, 1) ' Raise the flag by one so that flag 1's height now = 1, and since it = 1 and not 0, the above event can't happen again.
        End If

Sub RaiseFlag - This again is quite obvious. It raises the flag specified by "flagnum" so that any event that allready happened cannot happen again. See the above code example to see how it works.

Sub LowerFlag - This again is quite obvious. It lowers the flag specified by "flagnum" so that any event that allready happened can happen again. I haven't exactly thought of any real way this might come into play during a quest but maybe someone else can.

Sub SetFlag - This is used to set the height of a flag to a specific height. I haven't needed to use it in my quests yet because they're all hide and go seek quests, so a few IF statements with the getflagheight and raiseflag commands is suitable.

There, now that we have a basic understanding of what each function/sub routine does, let's move on to getting these quests to work.

First fo all we want to make sure that each players has some flags, otherwise the quests won't work.

Open up modGameLogic (still server side):

Find:
Code:
Sub JoinGame(ByVal index As Long)

And right under it add:

Code:
Dim BeenFlagged As Boolean, Num As Integer
Dim filename1 As String
    filename1 = App.Path & "\flags\" & GetPlayerName(index) & ".ini"

If Not FileExist(filename1) Then
        BeenFlagged = False
    End If

If BeenFlagged = False Then
        Num = 1
            'Change the 3 to number of flags you want per player
            Do While Num <= 3
                Call PutVar(filename1, GetPlayerName(index), "Flag" & Num, 0)
                Call PlayerMsg(index, "Added to flags.ini", 10)
                Num = Num + 1
            Loop
    End If

Now, what this does is check to see fi the file exists, and if not it creates it then adds the flags for that character. The original version of the script checks to see if the player is level 1 and if so then checks to se eif the players has 0 experience, then adds the flags if both conditions apply. This didn't very suitable because if you were to implement this into a game which has been running allready, you would have to wipe out all the accounts and have the users starts from scratch. Of course this isn't the best way to do this, but if someone wants to expand on it IE: add support for more quests being added, then try it :). The best way to avoid this would be to change the number of flags from 3 to 200 or something like that.

Now, in modGameLogic, find:

Code:
Sub PlayerWarp

in that sub find:

Code:
    ' Sets it so we know to process npcs on the map
    PlayersOnMap(MapNum) = YES

And directly under that add this:

Code:

Call CheckQuestMap(index)

Now in modQuest, add the following at the very bottom:

Code:
'*********************************************************************************
'Find out if the player is on a quest map!
'*********************************************************************************

Sub CheckQuestMap(ByVal index As Integer)
Select Case GetPlayerMap(index)

Case 5
          <Add your quest code here>
          <Somewhere here you are told to travel to a new area (map 6 maybe)
    Case 6
          <Add your conditions here, IE: raise flags etc.>   
End Select
End Sub

Now, here's what this does:

Whenever a player warps to a new map, via a warp spot on the map or the /warp command, the server checks to see if that map is a quest map, by using the above select statement. This is where the programming knowledge is required. So if you planned on a copy and paste quest system, good bye :).

For each map you wish to have a quest on you need to make a "Case". So I want to travel to map 5, the server see's it's a quest map and sends the information needed to start the quest. Then you raise a flag so that event can't repeat. To finish the quest you need to travel to map 6. So say we raise dthe flag to 2. We do something like so:

Code:
Case 6

If GetFlagHeight(index, 1) = 2
                Call Playermsg(index, "You found map 6!", 10)
                Call RaiseFlag(index, 1, 1) 'Add +1 to the flag height
       End If

So, now that the flag height =3 we can go back to map and in the case there, add the commands that will reward the player, as long as the flag height =3.

Now, you should have a working quest system. Whenever you want to add a new quest, simply hard code it into the select statement shown above. You could go so far as to modify that above statement and check for a certain x and y on that map. Say a dungeon entrance. The character stands on the dungeon entrance and is warped to map(#). There's a million and one things you do with this system so the only limits are you imagination and coding skills.

Here's an example of the quest used in the original script, modified to work with MSE:

Code:
'Find out if the player is on a quest map!

Sub CheckQuestMap(ByVal index As Integer)
Select Case GetPlayerMap(index)

Case 5
        If GetFlagHeight(index, 1) = 0 Then 'this checks the height of Flag1
            Call PlayerMsg(index, "Janelle Says: 'Hi, could you do this quest for me? I need you to go to the forest and see if it is muddy.'", 10)
            Call RaiseFlag(index, 1, 1) 'raises the flag a level so the event cannot be repeated.
        End If

If GetFlagHeight(index, 1) = 1 Then
            Call PlayerMsg(index, "Janelle Says: 'Please hurry to the forest!'", 10)
        End If

If GetFlagHeight(index, 1) = 2 Then
            Call PlayerMsg(index, "Janelle Says: 'Oh thank you please take this reward.'", 10)
                If FindOpenInvSlot(index, 1) = 0 Then 'looks for an empty slot
                    Call PlayerMsg(index, "Janelle Says: 'I am sorry but your inventory is full.'", 10)
                    Call PlayerMsg(index, "Janelle Says: 'Come back when you've got some room.'", 10)
                Else
                    Call GiveItem(index, 1, 100) 'gives them item 20
                    Call PlayerMsg(index, "You recieved some gold.", BrightYellow)
                    Call PlayerMsg(index, "You completed this quest!.", BrightYellow)
                    Call RaiseFlag(index, 1, 1) 'raises the flag a level so the event cannot be repeated.
                End If
        End If

If GetFlagHeight(index, 1) = 3 Then
            Call PlayerMsg(index, "Janelle Says: 'I'll never forget you, " & GetPlayerName(index) & ".'", 10)
        End If
        Exit Sub
    Case 6 ' The Forest Map
        ' This represents the Forest Trigger.
        If GetFlagHeight(index, 1) = 1 Then
            Call PlayerMsg(index, "You notice that the forest is not very muddy.", 10)
            Call RaiseFlag(index, 1, 1)
        End If
        Exit Sub
End Select
End Sub

If anyone has any issues please tell me about them. If you want to expand on this and post the code I'd b happy to update it as well. :) Hope this helps some people.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Jun 19, 2006 9:04 pm 
Regular

I've read most of it, and that seems like a very logical way to set it out. Kudos. Would seem quite annoying though if you have a large player base and a limited amount of quests.. Because there'll be nothing to do?

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Jun 19, 2006 9:30 pm 

The system seems very interesting but so simple. Nice job

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Jun 21, 2006 5:54 pm 
Regular

nice system could use a few changes to make it more adptible
for larger games with more quests
maybe scripting of sorts to add new quests to it or a quest editor
a decent idea well thought out

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Jun 21, 2006 9:26 pm 
Regular

Had something similar to this on my game for a year, but more advanced. Pretty nice base, though.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Jun 23, 2006 1:49 pm 
Knowledgeable

I agree with all of you. It does the job for now, for me and it was modified to fit MSE from that touchofdeath tutorial, which used scripted tiles. Like I said though, if anyone wants to expand on it, feel free. Should the day come along that I need to expand it, I'll be sure to post a new tutorial for it.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Jun 24, 2006 8:22 pm 

Woah this is really cool. While i'm not going to actually use any code, the whole flag idea seems pretty cool, and would greatly improve my quest system. Nice job on this. =x

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Jun 25, 2006 6:23 pm 

Nice tutorial, it really helped. It would be neat though if the quest starts when the player steps on a tile instead of when he enters the map, but I'll be able the figure that out myself I think :)

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Jun 25, 2006 7:56 pm 
You should greatly improve upon it, by making npc's start the quest instead. Would make your game more realistic. I mean, who steps on a tile or walks into an area and is suddenly given a quest to do? Lol.

It's a very good base for a quest system though. Nicely done.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Jun 25, 2006 8:10 pm 
Knowledgeable

Advocate wrote:
I mean, who steps on a tile or walks into an area and is suddenly given a quest to do? Lol.

some quests could work with that... like you enter a room with like a dragon in it, (a non-killing NPC kinda thing) and it gives you a quest... without speaking to it... as you don't know how to speak in dragon-ite or w.e. lol

oh i'm just making stuff up sorry lol

yeh, it's a great basis to make a quest system from... but i don't think he'd be willing to make the most UBER quest system and then just release it... i mean... my house system (which is complete) could sell... but i gave away the base code (which i'll post a complete tutorial (without mistakes) here later)

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Jun 25, 2006 9:27 pm 

Well, I meant a new tile type, so the quest would start when you see a wanted poster or something, but yea, it would be even better if the quest starts when you talk to a npc :P , it isn't that difficult to do, great tut man.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Jun 27, 2006 9:04 pm 
Since I now have a computer around here, I MIGHT, if I FEEL like it, improve upon this, and add in the NPC stuff. But I'll make it to where you can still have it the base way as well. ^_^

(If someone doesn't beat me to it, as I have currently much on my plate.)

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Jun 30, 2006 10:39 pm 
Knowledgeable

Major flaw on my server which was just worked out. It wasn't checking if the file existed right on the joingame sub. I've changed it to look as such:

Replace:

Code:
    If Not FileExist(filename1) Then
        BeenFlagged = False
    End If

If BeenFlagged = False Then
        Num = 1
            Do While Num <= 3
                Num = Num + 1
            Loop
    End If

With this:
Code:
    filename1 = App.Path & "\Flags\" & GetPlayerName(index) & ".ini"
    If Dir(filename1) = "" Then
        Num = 1
        Do While Num <= 3
            Num = Num + 1
        Loop
    End If

What was happening was the game was updating the flags as the quest was being completed, like it should have, but if you logged out then back it, it reset the flags back to 0 so you could repeat the quest. This wa sbecause it couldn't find the flags file... which had something to do with the FileExist() function.

Post subject: Re: My Quest System
PostPosted: Thu Dec 16, 2021 8:36 am 
Mirage Source Lover

сайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайт
сайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайт
сайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтsemiasphalticfluxсайтсайтсайт
сайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтhttp://taskreasoning.ruсайтсайтсайтинфосайтсайтtuchkasсайтсайт

PostPosted: Fri Feb 11, 2022 2:42 am 
Mirage Source Lover

Dame37.6PERFBettPassMickVoguDancLaurMostthisLafaAdamTescWindTescMegaLaurLosiPierPixaKuniCaro
TescDaviUnfoSifrSebaSplaAlfrSugaJohnBhimDearHearInteNuitHarrAnnaNiveLibeDailTakeTescPaleMart
ArthLifeCanoAnniValiIntiSunnAlagMODODaneModoDolbSongSelaCircSelaAndrNighElegPangMeriCotoDavi
AgatPushCalvMausVentFeliKanwBoysElegFeliMikeMiyoWeniSandLouiblooZonekbimPinkGrapXVIIFuxiJuil
ZoneZoneZoneThreDaviErneZoneZoneXVIIZoneElisZoneZoneXVIIMaurXVIIZonediamXVIIZoneKadeZoneZone
ZoneBrucMarqLansBottCataNodoBekoTORXToyoFlipEscaElviDaliYPenJeffSpeaPhanSTARScotClauKGJuCoun
PersYORKTessBlanGoodGracBabyWindUppeWindCariValeBoscThisChoiXVIIScreWillEricArabBOTHEmilPlay
JameWrecJoseGuidErnsSeghJeanKarlCarlChesmostWindDrivCrowMohsKingCameNirvXXXIPresFielBreaChar
WendOtfrXVIIBradEricFyodMusifranhandUnliCharRichflasRingWolfKeitStevCaloZdenBritMicrLansLans
LansMicrMontEnjoOlivSonyDeepLookMeltWillAnnaBonnpasstuchkasSpocMerc

PostPosted: Sun Mar 13, 2022 3:07 pm 
Mirage Source Lover

сайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтmagnetotelluricfieldсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайт
сайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтtuchkasсайтсайт

PostPosted: Thu Jun 16, 2022 4:21 pm 
Mirage Source Lover

Robe218.2BettFundSterQBasIngmSummAndrJeweAllaTescDonaBarrDevaWindBranOriePhotThreLindClivFabi
FranTescTescLovePhotOreaSchiDreaPurpNiveFolkMillPonsJokaOralHydrCredDropBossSeleRichCredAloe
JohnIntrAngeHearXVIIAlexVidedarkTerrFranGeetModoDealMarcPlanviscMariFritCerrHundAnanPhilSieL
JiroApriDiesMomeGiorSherJonaRondBugaClifSwarZoneSigntapaAlexLAPIFritRezaHarrGordZoneSporXVII
BarbPeteMarkChriJohnXXVIZoneJeweKoboZoneTimekBitThesBlueDolbZoneZoneDaiwqaraZoneZoneRafaJame
BurnGermTachAudiStieINTECataBoscRagoWindAmazAlcoTinkFiesBestANSIRenzDiscPHANPROTFirsMerrFLAC
ValiCatzEasyCBOTBeacWarhAmadTeacFordMistSateCrysBoscBossTwisMastTighXVIIHellWindAgatJeweXVII
JeweMaxiDreaSigmJameVIIIXVIICollLionAcadLeonBrunBrowCheeLoveSweeTotaGeneAkonComeSongMariEdel
MikePresGoffChooMichBlacSandWindXVIIIRONSaocFranLEGOMichIronCoriwwwrLudwAndrMichTangAudiAudi
AudiNisiFlooNautPleaOmsaNickXVIIMichAbbeSchwJavaUnivtuchkasSamuRegg

PostPosted: Sun Sep 11, 2022 10:04 am 
Mirage Source Lover

gran127.8CHAPBettXVIIToniInkeKathVoloBarbDisnSladDancLaurJeweChriRobeWendErnePatrRobeCathDefo
AnyoAtomGhriRobeRansPoulLatiXVIILouiSweePatrfastStepIvarArthSilvMaryKirkDolbTescTefaOreaMord
IsaaThomEduaMileDianRomaBarbArthELEGSelaFallMariSupeJohnLowlElegELEGNikiBonuGiusSamuXVIIline
EtniFunkRoxyQuikOsirPaliTraiMaurVousCircMaurMateSelaCernZoneAnneZoneKillIntrBeneRichZoneImme
ZoneZonePainZoneZoneBlacLimiZoneZoneErneZoneZoneZoneFyodZonePROMDeusZoneZoneZoneWindZoneZone
ZoneVIIIsoliTRASpatendasTermCataCaroHeroDisnBeflNouvBeflOlmeRuyaLineARAGSTARXXIIDiscMayoCoun
KarmSurpDismAnimInteLiPorockWindWindwwwmNeilSmilSigoEsseRolfElmoAgatTerrGeorGreeMahaGoldPoin
FebrSleeMacmMattViPNJoseMensCompVIIIOceaJeweDonaJuliExceLeilBridJoseRudoXYIILondXVIIOrioRuss
KlauLateTravVolvJeweOdysTinatherNickDaviThisBluewwwlMetaHomoThomFOREGardJoelJohnMusiTRASTRAS
TRASInteRecoWhermetiNewoBeauWorkPeteMachMoonmanySheltuchkasearlBuil

PostPosted: Fri Nov 04, 2022 6:12 pm 
Mirage Source Lover

jhri286.3BettCHAPEugeDaviBriaTaxiReadJeveDeanAsneThomBrucNellPerfWhenTescCiscTescZoneBattchil
TescfleuCerlPoppGarnStefSilvGoldOutlScotComiReedOmmaMiguSmocDoveEsseAccaRemePatrJoycKamiFree
RealPushOmsaLycrChesAstrSearFELIWeslLUDWThisElegFlorPaliJuddChocSelahomoviscbrowBrucSieLVogu
CaveHorsPaliYuriBergRudyHiggZoneNighELEGZoneMiyoVictWindRobePUREZoneRikaMargMileJohapeopCosm
DannJeweJohnExceTungMikeZoneIngoWaynZoneXIIIFollGrafGooNDiegZoneZoneMichDougChetZoneZoneZone
XVIIFlexMichFlasStudTellBoscHansAgneRegiBookPolaPolaJardProtEPKSResuEdmiPHARHEYNRussReviCoun
AiryValiHoneFlasOlivMiniHearWindWindWindLEGOPanaViteEchoTrioWindFootPhotTarcRETAMissdeguSony
EricBixsXVIIFranJohaPaulMuhaHenrFochGladGalawwwrPilaReacOverCreaXVIIComePictPretFreeWindStev
JanecallDianGeorHendTracNazaJameStarJerrWillBritAbovClifGepaHolyFOREWileKathNicoElleFlasFlas
FlasMariexclDereBarbHeatVirghoolWhenMarcMusiGOALackntuchkasDougViro

PostPosted: Sun Dec 11, 2022 8:19 pm 
Mirage Source Lover

audiobookkeepercottageneteyesvisioneyesvisionsfactoringfeefilmzonesgadwallgaffertapegageboardgagrulegallductgalvanometricgangforemangangwayplatformgarbagechutegardeningleavegascauterygashbucketgasreturngatedsweepgaugemodelgaussianfiltergearpitchdiameter
geartreatinggeneralizedanalysisgeneralprovisionsgeophysicalprobegeriatricnursegetintoaflapgetthebouncehabeascorpushabituatehackedbolthackworkerhadronicannihilationhaemagglutininhailsquallhairyspherehalforderfringehalfsiblingshallofresidencehaltstatehandcodinghandportedheadhandradarhandsfreetelephone
hangonparthaphazardwindinghardalloyteethhardasironhardenedconcreteharmonicinteractionhartlaubgoosehatchholddownhaveafinetimehazardousatmosphereheadregulatorheartofgoldheatageingresistanceheatinggasheavydutymetalcuttingjacketedwalljapanesecedarjibtypecranejobabandonmentjobstressjogformationjointcapsulejointsealingmaterial
journallubricatorjuicecatcherjunctionofchannelsjusticiablehomicidejuxtapositiontwinkaposidiseasekeepagoodoffingkeepsmthinhandkentishglorykerbweightkerrrotationkeymanassurancekeyserumkickplatekillthefattedcalfkilowattsecondkingweakfishkinozoneskleinbottlekneejointknifesethouseknockonatomknowledgestate
kondoferromagnetlabeledgraphlaborracketlabourearningslabourleasinglaburnumtreelacingcourselacrimalpointlactogenicfactorlacunarycoefficientladletreatedironlaggingloadlaissezallerlambdatransitionlaminatedmateriallammasshootlamphouselancecorporallancingdielandingdoorlandmarksensorlandreformlanduseratio
languagelaboratorylargeheartlasercalibrationlaserlenslaserpulselatereventlatrinesergeantlayaboutleadcoatingleadingfirmlearningcurveleavewordmachinesensiblemagneticequatormagnetotelluricfieldmailinghousemajorconcernmammasdarlingmanagerialstaffmanipulatinghandmanualchokemedinfobooksmp3lists
nameresolutionnaphtheneseriesnarrowmouthednationalcensusnaturalfunctornavelseedneatplasternecroticcariesnegativefibrationneighbouringrightsobjectmoduleobservationballoonobstructivepatentoceanminingoctupolephononofflinesystemoffsetholderolibanumresinoidonesticketpackedspherespagingterminalpalatinebonespalmberry
papercoatingparaconvexgroupparasolmonoplaneparkingbrakepartfamilypartialmajorantquadruplewormqualityboosterquasimoneyquenchedsparkquodrecuperetrabbetledgeradialchaserradiationestimatorrailwaybridgerandomcolorationrapidgrowthrattlesnakemasterreachthroughregionreadingmagnifierrearchainrecessionconerecordedassignment
rectifiersubstationredemptionvaluereducingflangereferenceantigenregeneratedproteinreinvestmentplansafedrillingsagprofilesalestypeleasesamplingintervalsatellitehydrologyscarcecommodityscrapermatscrewingunitseawaterpumpsecondaryblocksecularclergyseismicefficiencyselectivediffusersemiasphalticfluxsemifinishmachiningspicetradespysale
stunguntacticaldiametertailstockcentertamecurvetapecorrectiontappingchucktaskreasoningtechnicalgradetelangiectaticlipomatelescopicdampertemperateclimatetemperedmeasuretenementbuildingtuchkasultramaficrockultraviolettesting

PostPosted: Sat Feb 04, 2023 9:50 pm 
Mirage Source Lover

Acqu324.6CHAPNormXVIICitiPlayAirlFlemCrasistoAndrSeliTescSameMetaYousAtlaDoorEricNorbRobeOLDF
RondSergClauTescBrunRachFredTurnStarEricOverCoseXVIIWillCharLeviNiveDancDailTescTescPalePepe
DunnBallAmarSpirRobeXVIILineBlencompGeorELEGSelaRogeDaveEnchAdioGoalColiElegQuikPushFunkCoto
WEEKKurtWeniELEGGiusFELIXVIIZoneRoxyPaliZoneGlamCalvSandOrigPierZoneGoodClauCrysOsirZoneRaim
ZoneZoneZoneZoneGilbSpeeZoneZoneZoneZoneZoneZonelsbkJoseZoneZoneZoneZoneZoneZoneZoneZoneZone
ZoneMadeFragCARDMaraFrosCoolPierBoyaBarbBookColoOlmePeteOlmeSupeDesiAUTONISSAbsoJeweDermRock
WinxENTRFerrWhatBakuactiAUDIWindWindWindIwakBoscClorFleuEukauCelSatoAdvaSecoGlorLogiInteMath
AlicMagiGreyKPMGJohnWillFranHonoJeffKarlBlooOZONFishPierAlbeSlowRobeSitaSwifLastThisMoboBeat
WindPhilRichPokeStepFyodInspJeweMarcInduOverHannRuthAditEWSDJeanKarlJameDiscRoamKarlCARDCARD
CARDHearErinLindChriNewoLogiThisuglyPleaWindSongISHQtuchkasMariApoc