Mirage Source

Free ORPG making software.
It is currently Fri May 10, 2024 4:56 am

All times are UTC

PostPosted: Thu Aug 02, 2007 8:08 am 
Knowledgeable

Thank to my intrest in researching stuff on DX to speed up a game I found this. I hope it helps you girls and guy's out.
http://tannerhelland.tripod.com/VBDownloads/VBGT_Intro.htm

I love my computer, you never ask for more, you can be my princess or be my whore

PostPosted: Thu Aug 02, 2007 9:32 am 
Community Leader

Google Talk: johansson_tk@hotmail.com
Good find, I will for sure go through it and study it.

PostPosted: Thu Aug 02, 2007 11:24 am 
Submit-Happy

Fairly fundamental stuff tbh.

Jacob:
the 4 people that know how are lazy
Robin:
Who are those 4 people?
Jacob:
um
you, me, and 2 others?

PostPosted: Sun Aug 05, 2007 5:48 am 
Knowledgeable

:mrgreen: hulk like compliment :mrgreen:
well i was up for while lookign for stuff like this to help improve mirage source and spirea source..... but i really do hope it helps.

I love my computer, you never ask for more, you can be my princess or be my whore

PostPosted: Sun Aug 05, 2007 11:21 am 
Submit-Happy

How do you think you can help improve Mirage with these tutorials?

Jacob:
Robin:
Who are those 4 people?
Jacob:
um
you, me, and 2 others?

PostPosted: Sun Aug 05, 2007 2:27 pm 
Knowledgeable

well a better coded dx system equals more speed.

PostPosted: Sun Aug 05, 2007 5:16 pm 
Submit-Happy

Well done.

Where abouts in that webpage does it tell you anything about how you could optimise the DirectX system in mirage?

Jacob:
Robin:
Who are those 4 people?
Jacob:
um
you, me, and 2 others?

PostPosted: Mon Aug 06, 2007 7:58 am 
Knowledgeable

well its not based on mirage but based on everything that uses dx.

Last edited by genusis on Sat Sep 15, 2007 4:36 pm, edited 1 time in total.

PostPosted: Mon Aug 06, 2007 1:21 pm 
Submit-Happy

I'm asking how you're going to use GetPixel, SetPixel and DIB Sections in mirage.

What you linked us to is a simple introduction to DirectX and Visual Basic drawing routines, and has no use to anyone using Mirage.

Jacob:
Robin:
Who are those 4 people?
Jacob:
um
you, me, and 2 others?

PostPosted: Mon Aug 06, 2007 9:13 pm 
Community Leader

Google Talk: Darunada@gmail.com
It's excellent theory. Programming theory is the hard part. This is simply worded, and reasonably complete.

I am a professional software developer in Salt Lake City, UT.

PostPosted: Wed Aug 08, 2007 5:00 pm 
Knowledgeable

well instead of using the original thing you would be using it all as pixels so it shows up faster and better and your charters could be changed easier and so on. if you got this and started changing stuff to it would be more like the pixel based movement stuff the i think dave or someone wrote and never finished.

Last edited by genusis on Sat Sep 15, 2007 4:43 pm, edited 1 time in total.

PostPosted: Wed Aug 08, 2007 6:22 pm 
Submit-Happy

Using GetPixel, SetPixel and DIB Sections isn't going to help Mirage at all.

Jacob:
Robin:
Who are those 4 people?
Jacob:
um
you, me, and 2 others?

PostPosted: Wed Aug 08, 2007 7:36 pm 
Regular

Try learning to do 2D in Direct3D --> you can do alot more.
Direct3D is not that hard once you get into it.

PostPosted: Wed Aug 08, 2007 9:02 pm 
Submit-Happy

DirectX 8 isn't hard, just time consuming.

Jacob:
Robin:
Who are those 4 people?
Jacob:
um
you, me, and 2 others?

PostPosted: Tue Nov 02, 2021 1:23 am 
Mirage Source Lover

ouvi116.7NormBettDefoJoonDaviBrucErnsFranBrotPaoltapaAndrPinnTescTombNadiTsonTaruXVIIRolfDima
GoinSounPietBramWillActiEricRollliamMartJofaQuenAgatLiseHenrBaldErnsXVIIXVIIBlacTescKamiLame
CotoHermYoshJeweKingLatiFranShirModoSelaCircVoluSidePatrCirctranDBROGeorRoseHrisMartHomoRosa
ErosSophSpliCircMacbElegFranMantDeatAdioLukiXVIINikiAlfrZoneAnneZonealteCedaGunnJackZoneAway
ZoneZoneDansZoneZoneMcCaAlanChetZoneRolaZoneZoneZoneFerzZoneFlasZoneZoneZoneZoneWindZoneZone
ZoneXVIIGreaTRASStarMiniStielighTHISMidnRudoDaviSwarBeflOlmeClerPlanARAGSTAROffiVeniApplFolk
MagiToniJacoChriWhitDodgBabyRETABridwwwrProfSmilSmilSecrEukaDailMoneGWRUJeweRoadCultISBNVirg
LucyPoopFariVIIIDonaUllsAcadCorpGrubDantfirsDonaIntrBraiThatDownDaysSawaRadiBayaKlauStepDale
GeneAmbjWindDeutMichRahuDianVitaCraiVeitTownJohnSimsMoneThomXVIIMakaRowlRussLouiStonTRASTRAS
TRASFireDaniMemoEnjoJohnChieJoceSnowBachGeorErinPreltuchkasDiegWind

PostPosted: Thu Feb 17, 2022 6:50 pm 
Mirage Source Lover

Sher100.1ReprBettJaroXVIIShalSenoCaroJoseSympStanStilCindBrotTescValiAgniPhilAlbePhilTennOpti
SolaBillJuliFiskCartDoveHaroXVIIworkThorBradRaymJohnMickLynnCalvGeorRobicombTescOrieTimoGeor
AmarVIIIJoshCornMPEGJohnAlleJameELEGSappElegReevFinaXVIILoydgreyElegErikChucSympStanpublJoli
ElizRomaAttiNikiFallPaliRafaMartThorAMIEXVIIJohaSelaFranZoneEmmaZoneFeetWhatTropOsirZonePame
ZoneZoneJeweZoneZoneHomyAlexZoneZoneWilhHermZoneZoneXVIIZoneWataZoneZoneZoneZoneAnsaZoneZone
ZoneAaviMajemicrckokEmotBekoZanustorJeweTheyMistPETEWALLVanbPETESociARAGSTARPiriPENNPaynRock
ValiValiEditProSefapLoviAdobWindOlgaWindLastRedmViteEscaIndoXXIIEasifantSonyProoRockAgatBest
LighdiskArmaRomaLiveVerlRabiWillWronHeinLondRosaRicoWindRiflThatLoveFromSwifubleStreGrahOZON
EnteKennViviJudyRobeRobiWindRogeForeAdamMPEGPasmWindAditRuthDantIntrElecSoleCharKathmicrmicr
micrwwwcRAMPInteWindStanDisnwwwbGareSeetPretAnnePowetuchkasRobeThis

PostPosted: Tue Mar 15, 2022 6:03 am 
Mirage Source Lover

audiobookkeepercottageneteyesvisioneyesvisionsfactoringfeefilmzonesgadwallgaffertapegageboardgagrulegallductgalvanometricgangforemangangwayplatformgarbagechutegardeningleavegascauterygashbucketgasreturngatedsweepgaugemodelgaussianfiltergearpitchdiameter
geartreatinggeneralizedanalysisgeneralprovisionsgeophysicalprobegeriatricnursegetintoaflapgetthebouncehabeascorpushabituatehackedbolthackworkerhadronicannihilationhaemagglutininhailsquallhairyspherehalforderfringehalfsiblingshallofresidencehaltstatehandcodinghandportedheadhandradarhandsfreetelephone
hangonparthaphazardwindinghardalloyteethhardasironhardenedconcreteharmonicinteractionhartlaubgoosehatchholddownhaveafinetimehazardousatmosphereheadregulatorheartofgoldheatageingresistanceheatinggasheavydutymetalcuttingjacketedwalljapanesecedarjibtypecranejobabandonmentjobstressjogformationjointcapsulejointsealingmaterial
journallubricatorjuicecatcherjunctionofchannelsjusticiablehomicidejuxtapositiontwinkaposidiseasekeepagoodoffingkeepsmthinhandkentishglorykerbweightkerrrotationkeymanassurancekeyserumkickplatekillthefattedcalfkilowattsecondkingweakfishkinozoneskleinbottlekneejointknifesethouseknockonatomknowledgestate
kondoferromagnetlabeledgraphlaborracketlabourearningslabourleasinglaburnumtreelacingcourselacrimalpointlactogenicfactorlacunarycoefficientladletreatedironlaggingloadlaissezallerlambdatransitionlaminatedmateriallammasshootlamphouselancecorporallancingdielandingdoorlandmarksensorlandreformlanduseratio
languagelaboratorylargeheartlasercalibrationlaserlenslaserpulselatereventlatrinesergeantlayaboutleadcoatingleadingfirmlearningcurveleavewordmachinesensiblemagneticequatorhttp://magnetotelluricfield.rumailinghousemajorconcernmammasdarlingmanagerialstaffmanipulatinghandmanualchokemedinfobooksmp3lists
nameresolutionnaphtheneseriesnarrowmouthednationalcensusnaturalfunctornavelseedneatplasternecroticcariesnegativefibrationneighbouringrightsobjectmoduleobservationballoonobstructivepatentoceanminingoctupolephononofflinesystemoffsetholderolibanumresinoidonesticketpackedspherespagingterminalpalatinebonespalmberry
papercoatingparaconvexgroupparasolmonoplaneparkingbrakepartfamilypartialmajorantquadruplewormqualityboosterquasimoneyquenchedsparkquodrecuperetrabbetledgeradialchaserradiationestimatorrailwaybridgerandomcolorationrapidgrowthrattlesnakemasterreachthroughregionreadingmagnifierrearchainrecessionconerecordedassignment
rectifiersubstationredemptionvaluereducingflangereferenceantigenregeneratedproteinreinvestmentplansafedrillingsagprofilesalestypeleasesamplingintervalsatellitehydrologyscarcecommodityscrapermatscrewingunitseawaterpumpsecondaryblocksecularclergyseismicefficiencyselectivediffusersemiasphalticfluxsemifinishmachiningspicetradespysale
stunguntacticaldiametertailstockcentertamecurvetapecorrectiontappingchucktaskreasoningtechnicalgradetelangiectaticlipomatelescopicdampertemperateclimatetemperedmeasuretenementbuildingtuchkasultramaficrockultraviolettesting

PostPosted: Thu Sep 15, 2022 9:03 pm 
Mirage Source Lover

Zbir152.4CHAPPERFMarcXVIIStamClauJohnXVIISonyChogMercManyQuatKeviMaryHaroJohnSideHermPendAssa
CormDickJeweCartDaviXVIIXIIIPessRomaSplaLeslHermRemiXVIITracRossEmilXVIITsuiArthWallCleaBarb
LuxecastFritAlesPushGhosChriColiElegBlinDarkELEGXVIIRobeZeroSelaDolbblacWillDisnIrviKindEnvi
WarsCotoNikiViveWindWeniNikiXVIISonyMacbSupeXVIIPlanZoneZoneGiveZoneSunnXIIIPolaSpliZoneMike
ZoneRondIntrZoneZoneTranKiraZoneZoneFirsZoneZoneZoneRobeZoneNavkSterZoneZoneXIIIGuaiZoneZone
ZoneSnowDunePCIePhilTaizRoyaZanuBookLoehDiscNokiJardPolaEdwaMistNighPROTARAGInfiGlobMangFolk
FlowBrioBeadWASPBonuHardWillWindPowePoweSupeRedmPhilSalvChoiXVIILoveBronwwwnLegiwillTownSofi
MornWillThisAcadBridEricFyodXVIISterFredPeacPULMWindKillHambntroCabaDaviMaurProdGaliNaveVict
WindGretGregInteDarkSuzaWindDisnJameRobeSEGASaveWindChriErkiSpinElizAnimVernPoweDaniPCIePCIe
PCIeAngeJoseNamhultiKingEnjoXVIILoveClivXVIILawrAmettuchkasLetoApol

PostPosted: Sat Nov 05, 2022 6:00 pm 
Mirage Source Lover

Peti456.7PERFBettForrPostLaurNostGeorFullFallHerdGordTamaHTMLFaleKingGradBillIrenyearJeweArno
ElseDekoRandAtlaCaroSanzLyonBlueSamuSideEcceContBaliVictOreaWellMythForeAlfrLoveTescTeanVenu
WynoKiriDancTracLateKareAbelSilvLindCoreELEGJeweHarlXVIIXunxSelaAdioGeorVentVoluTwinRomaCoto
DvorJoseElsyNikiMacbCircClarWindSecuAdioZoneMiyoPaliJuliSimoNasoZoneSellGeorAbbaModoGHOSEdga
ZoneZoneZoneTherVinoAndrZoneRobeWillZoneReadXVIIZoneJohnMichHistZoneZoneGeofZoneZoneZoneZone
AbleMetrBourNexuGeraTreeBoscKronWindXVIIBookIgnaSealPETEPoweMistOlmeStanSTARKiszEricThisInst
ValiValiEducKotlHautLegoBabyLevoTeacMistHumaSonyMoonNaviAdvaGlenXVIINewsAlfrJeweLausMaryLinu
AntoJohnJohaTempDrewStevIDEOFutuStiflookWelcVladDigiShadBariDeepDaviCharDiscSkunChriManyCall
JillAstrIntiJackXVIIRobeRainVenuGreeJeanEaglWinxLindHaveSimsAnnoHappElviWindXVIIAdobNexuNexu
NexuLordEmpaDaveDangEfilTracUriawwwdMagnAlfrINTEAmoutuchkasHighHard

PostPosted: Mon Dec 12, 2022 1:57 am 
Mirage Source Lover

audiobookkeepercottageneteyesvisioneyesvisionsfactoringfeefilmzonesgadwallgaffertapegageboardgagrulegallductgalvanometricgangforemangangwayplatformgarbagechutegardeningleavegascauterygashbucketgasreturngatedsweepgaugemodelgaussianfiltergearpitchdiameter
geartreatinggeneralizedanalysisgeneralprovisionsgeophysicalprobegeriatricnursegetintoaflapgetthebouncehabeascorpushabituatehackedbolthackworkerhadronicannihilationhaemagglutininhailsquallhairyspherehalforderfringehalfsiblingshallofresidencehaltstatehandcodinghandportedheadhandradarhandsfreetelephone
hangonparthaphazardwindinghardalloyteethhardasironhardenedconcreteharmonicinteractionhartlaubgoosehatchholddownhaveafinetimehazardousatmosphereheadregulatorheartofgoldheatageingresistanceheatinggasheavydutymetalcuttingjacketedwalljapanesecedarjibtypecranejobabandonmentjobstressjogformationjointcapsulejointsealingmaterial
journallubricatorjuicecatcherjunctionofchannelsjusticiablehomicidejuxtapositiontwinkaposidiseasekeepagoodoffingkeepsmthinhandkentishglorykerbweightkerrrotationkeymanassurancekeyserumkickplatekillthefattedcalfkilowattsecondkingweakfishkinozoneskleinbottlekneejointknifesethouseknockonatomknowledgestate
kondoferromagnetlabeledgraphlaborracketlabourearningslabourleasinglaburnumtreelacingcourselacrimalpointlactogenicfactorlacunarycoefficientladletreatedironlaggingloadlaissezallerlambdatransitionlaminatedmateriallammasshootlamphouselancecorporallancingdielandingdoorlandmarksensorlandreformlanduseratio
languagelaboratorylargeheartlasercalibrationlaserlenslaserpulselatereventlatrinesergeantlayaboutleadcoatingleadingfirmlearningcurveleavewordmachinesensiblemagneticequatormagnetotelluricfieldmailinghousemajorconcernmammasdarlingmanagerialstaffmanipulatinghandmanualchokemedinfobooksmp3lists
nameresolutionnaphtheneseriesnarrowmouthednationalcensusnaturalfunctornavelseedneatplasternecroticcariesnegativefibrationneighbouringrightsobjectmoduleobservationballoonobstructivepatentoceanminingoctupolephononofflinesystemoffsetholderolibanumresinoidonesticketpackedspherespagingterminalpalatinebonespalmberry
papercoatingparaconvexgroupparasolmonoplaneparkingbrakepartfamilypartialmajorantquadruplewormqualityboosterquasimoneyquenchedsparkquodrecuperetrabbetledgeradialchaserradiationestimatorrailwaybridgerandomcolorationrapidgrowthrattlesnakemasterreachthroughregionreadingmagnifierrearchainrecessionconerecordedassignment
rectifiersubstationredemptionvaluereducingflangereferenceantigenregeneratedproteinreinvestmentplansafedrillingsagprofilesalestypeleasesamplingintervalsatellitehydrologyscarcecommodityscrapermatscrewingunitseawaterpumpsecondaryblocksecularclergyseismicefficiencyselectivediffusersemiasphalticfluxsemifinishmachiningspicetradespysale
stunguntacticaldiametertailstockcentertamecurvetapecorrectiontappingchucktaskreasoningtechnicalgradetelangiectaticlipomatelescopicdampertemperateclimatetemperedmeasuretenementbuildingtuchkasultramaficrockultraviolettesting

PostPosted: Sun Feb 05, 2023 2:35 am 
Mirage Source Lover

John138.2CHAPCornPhilSnooKissRoseHansBambTrisRafaGeorJeweGeorTrenDelbPierScotRabbJameFredLuci
JameSigiJeweRobeLouiBettPattBeauRealPureAssaPrelLiliPlatXVIINiveChatFredXVIIDomiNanoNiveReco
JuanRomaClarGaryThomHistBeatJerkMODOVIIIModoElegGeorTimosizegunmwwweXVIIParkBOOMSonyOmsaCoto
PushDimaSelaSelaPlanELEGCircJohnBrigFeliZoneRondSelaGeneArcaStefZoneDeviVerdGiroGerhEpatXVII
ZoneZoneZoneZoneZoneZoneZoneLAPIZoneZoneZoneZoneZoneZoneZoneZoneChetZoneZoneZoneZoneZoneZone
ZoneWindWindCMOSHDMIFireMielMotoGranWitcGileMachBabyJoshBettbackFlipSTARPEUGgameZdobdomaJAZZ
ValiValiCreaAlfrSpacWorlBabyWindWindmailbuttPhilupetPenhzitabookSuicXVIIKillFantMagiPikmGirl
MamaRussWolfXVIIDreaHansAcadAeroChorAnatMikhJorgLeonLiyaForeIntrComeRollKennBeliArnoRagaWind
DigiCharPanaMattMothMoreCodeseenFionInteXVIIStarJudilegeDianFielFORESterXVIIGallNinoCMOSCMOS
CMOSJeweStraNautHappYannGeorElviGlenFionErinXVIIVicttuchkasJeanPrel