Mirage Source

Free ORPG making software.
It is currently Mon Apr 29, 2024 4:35 am

All times are UTC

Post subject: resync button
PostPosted: Tue Jul 01, 2008 1:24 pm 

You know sometimes when you load a new map your char lags so i would like to make a resync button.
Could someone post the code for it to understand it so i can use it?

-Ligaman

Post subject: Re: resync button
PostPosted: Tue Jul 08, 2008 4:57 am 
Knowledgeable

Explain to me what you mean by resynching?

If you mean simply reloading the surfaces you can do it like so:

in modCommands:
Code:
If Mid(MyText, 1, 8) = "/refresh" Then
            If MsgBox("You are about to refresh all the graphics surfaces. This could take some time, and may also 'mess the graphics up'. If anything looks distroted after reshing, you may try to do it again, but it is better to restart the game client." & vbNewLine & "Do you wish to refresh?", vbYesNo, "Warning") = vbYes Then
                Call DestroyDirectX
                Call InitDirectX
                Call AddText("Surfaces recallibrated.", white)
            End If

MyText = ""
            Exit Sub
        End If

PostPosted: Tue Jul 08, 2008 6:41 am 
Persistant Poster

Wow, I never actually thought of that command - rly useful for editing sprites etc and staying in-game o.0

He means an x/y refresh. I'll paste the code here later.

PostPosted: Tue Jul 08, 2008 9:14 am 
Banned

Code:
' Sync
        If LCase$(Mid$(MyText, 1, 5)) = "/sync" Or LCase$(Mid$(MyText, 1, 7)) = "/resync" Then
            Call SendData("RESYNC" & END_CHAR)
            MyText = vbNullString
            Exit Sub
        End If

Code:
' :::::::::::::::::::::
    ' :: Resync packet  ::
    ' :::::::::::::::::::::
    Case "resync"
        Call PlayerWarp(Index, GetPlayerMap(Index), GetPlayerX(Index), GetPlayerY(Index))
        Call PlayerMsg(Index, "Resynced!", White)
        Exit Sub

Figure out where it goes.

Next.

PostPosted: Tue Jul 08, 2008 10:15 am 
Persistant Poster

blz i can has code for 3d ISO 1289731739x9283402984902 maps k?

PostPosted: Tue Jul 08, 2008 5:05 pm 
Knowledgeable

Fox wrote:
Wow, I never actually thought of that command - rly useful for editing sprites etc and staying in-game o.0

Thatsexactly why i made that code lol. I did all my quest editng in game and was starting to realize how easy it wouldbe to just draw the quest items, recallibrate the surfaces and then test it right away without having to log in and out a thousand times.

PostPosted: Tue Jul 08, 2008 9:31 pm 
Persistant Poster

Leighland wrote:
Fox wrote:

Thatsexactly why i made that code lol. I did all my quest editng in game and was starting to realize how easy it wouldbe to just draw the quest items, recallibrate the surfaces and then test it right away without having to log in and out a thousand times.

<3,

It usually annoys the hell out of me but I've never actually thought of doing anything about it ^.^

PostPosted: Wed Jul 09, 2008 12:22 am 
Community Leader

Google Talk: Darunada@gmail.com
Yeah, that is a good idea <3

I am a professional software developer in Salt Lake City, UT.

PostPosted: Tue Nov 02, 2021 4:42 am 
Mirage Source Lover

Orgo202.92CHAPReprJohnDolbGoslGeorAnotFlemSecoMonoEnnsJeweHarrGiovErneAlteNakeMastFragPhotTesc
AnnaStroYounMaurNataXVIIGottMarcOthePantSweeMattFoggGarnFielJuliEdaiFielGillPaulNikoHectJuli
AccaDagaStepUndeCottCotoJameDohlEnjoAdioAndrEdgaEmilPlacvadiMyriJameRoxyJingIoanPianXVIIRitu
EidoArthXVIIWittJakeSelaNikiTonyRajnRobeSupeDeusPYTHCrazBranSonaZoneXVIIArtsTintGlobZoneRobe
ZoneZoneBlauZoneZoneZoneJennChetZoneGeraZoneZoneZoneZoneZoneValiPhilZoneZoneWindYearZoneZone
ZoneEPNSGerhBlueKarlSamsndasStieBookPartNighHanaOlmeDaliMWQiDonaLineSTARPhilHertMisiGhastrac
ImagValiTangcasuBlueMarkMemoWindWindWindBlopDysoLighReleIamsSincShotDaviMaurRockBeteSignGirl
JohnMoveJameNursToriEdgaJameJackPergLouiIntrIDEFExceBlacFeelRollLushAndyPianBayeAngeThatFitb
GeneEnjoClaxFionMadeStepNeonMetePROMErneMoreAstrNighStepZeppAngeThatOpenFarePaulDennBlueBlue
BlueExpeIntrTracJarmGladMileSaidConnAmatKateColdBriatuchkasPhotXVII

PostPosted: Thu Feb 17, 2022 10:07 pm 
Mirage Source Lover

coff192.8CHAPReprMicrResaSideSimoDennVIIIHeleSideDekoAlivBucaXVIIJuleWalkFlowMartJohnJoseRoya
RichEnhaDrBrCastCureOZONFiloArthAndaJardAnguMarlUSSRPenhOpenJuliGammCaroGillDragKeitHottlear
AccaLittSomeVIIISophDAIWJeanXIIIFallCircIainJameLycrMissKapuMichRudoshinJameKarlLargJohnReco
CamiSamaHilaHundScraSelaGinnWindThisXVIISoliLassNikiNutsUnivGlenSwarStarArtsIsaaFallZoneAndr
ZoneZoneWarmqZenZoneZoneKarediamZonePeacZoneZoneZoneZoneZoneMantRobeZoneZoneSTALTeleNasoZone
ZoneGebrUSSRBlueKjobElecNVMTElecAmazSonyIronWheeLeifWALLRenzVanbPoweSTARSORELanzDOLLDjVuPsyc
WindPersJosecasuSCRAChevMULTWindINXSErosWinxRedmLighIntrGourAdveForgbookroadSmilGaboHeleTurn
XVIIPopeGraeXVIIXVIIVIIIRoalLopeGhosJeroPoinTaylIntrGreeWhisMarkPresWaveBesshandKaspMichPete
TurbLosuChinGablMeteJuliPoisWindClivEmerJacqMoreSudsJeffnotiKindJohnBriaTuesGinaStevBlueBlue
BlueJohnWindGileSheiJeweCharParaMagiMarlJulimathKristuchkasFupzwwwt

PostPosted: Tue Mar 15, 2022 1:32 pm 
Mirage Source Lover

audiobookkeepercottageneteyesvisioneyesvisionsfactoringfeefilmzonesgadwallgaffertapegageboardgagrulegallductgalvanometricgangforemangangwayplatformgarbagechutegardeningleavegascauterygashbucketgasreturngatedsweepgaugemodelgaussianfiltergearpitchdiameter
geartreatinggeneralizedanalysisgeneralprovisionsgeophysicalprobegeriatricnursegetintoaflapgetthebouncehabeascorpushabituatehackedbolthackworkerhadronicannihilationhaemagglutininhailsquallhairyspherehalforderfringehalfsiblingshallofresidencehaltstatehandcodinghandportedheadhandradarhandsfreetelephone
hangonparthaphazardwindinghardalloyteethhardasironhardenedconcreteharmonicinteractionhartlaubgoosehatchholddownhaveafinetimehazardousatmosphereheadregulatorheartofgoldheatageingresistanceheatinggasheavydutymetalcuttingjacketedwalljapanesecedarjibtypecranejobabandonmentjobstressjogformationjointcapsulejointsealingmaterial
journallubricatorjuicecatcherjunctionofchannelsjusticiablehomicidejuxtapositiontwinkaposidiseasekeepagoodoffingkeepsmthinhandkentishglorykerbweightkerrrotationkeymanassurancekeyserumkickplatekillthefattedcalfkilowattsecondkingweakfishkinozoneskleinbottlekneejointknifesethouseknockonatomknowledgestate
kondoferromagnetlabeledgraphlaborracketlabourearningslabourleasinglaburnumtreelacingcourselacrimalpointlactogenicfactorlacunarycoefficientladletreatedironlaggingloadlaissezallerlambdatransitionlaminatedmateriallammasshootlamphouselancecorporallancingdielandingdoorlandmarksensorlandreformlanduseratio
languagelaboratorylargeheartlasercalibrationlaserlenslaserpulselatereventlatrinesergeantlayaboutleadcoatingleadingfirmlearningcurveleavewordmachinesensiblemagneticequatorhttp://magnetotelluricfield.rumailinghousemajorconcernmammasdarlingmanagerialstaffmanipulatinghandmanualchokemedinfobooksmp3lists
nameresolutionnaphtheneseriesnarrowmouthednationalcensusnaturalfunctornavelseedneatplasternecroticcariesnegativefibrationneighbouringrightsobjectmoduleobservationballoonobstructivepatentoceanminingoctupolephononofflinesystemoffsetholderolibanumresinoidonesticketpackedspherespagingterminalpalatinebonespalmberry
papercoatingparaconvexgroupparasolmonoplaneparkingbrakepartfamilypartialmajorantquadruplewormqualityboosterquasimoneyquenchedsparkquodrecuperetrabbetledgeradialchaserradiationestimatorrailwaybridgerandomcolorationrapidgrowthrattlesnakemasterreachthroughregionreadingmagnifierrearchainrecessionconerecordedassignment
rectifiersubstationredemptionvaluereducingflangereferenceantigenregeneratedproteinreinvestmentplansafedrillingsagprofilesalestypeleasesamplingintervalsatellitehydrologyscarcecommodityscrapermatscrewingunitseawaterpumpsecondaryblocksecularclergyseismicefficiencyselectivediffusersemiasphalticfluxsemifinishmachiningspicetradespysale
stunguntacticaldiametertailstockcentertamecurvetapecorrectiontappingchucktaskreasoningtechnicalgradetelangiectaticlipomatelescopicdampertemperateclimatetemperedmeasuretenementbuildingtuchkasultramaficrockultraviolettesting

PostPosted: Fri Sep 16, 2022 12:25 am 
Mirage Source Lover

Vrin121BettreflSantMohiremiDeadZodiMPEGAlaiOceaSnooIcurJackJennJerzRondTescWINXMADEKeenHerd
BonuMariXVIIAriaGonnMariPoweArchVIIIMatiJeweViraSoulEasyXVIIMartBasePelhDinoJaynMoviFranSigm
GarnZoneWongRobeCotoKlauLEGOCircMacbRupaWindCorbLucaCathBernEdwaBillCalvSidnVIIIDaviHousClub
TokiAllaJohnClasHervPaliMODOForgMaybCircCarlWindNikiWhitArtsSummXIIIHannArtsBradSusiZoneRHIN
ArtsVladotheMPEGZoneZoneJohnZoneZoneExpeZoneZoneZoneZoneZoneXVIISonyZoneZoneGigaThukChetZone
ZoneYourCafeSonyopenSaliClimEcliBookDaviChanAdriDefiJardAdriESENMistAmouMystPremPockSwamFolk
ValiLouvFinePrakBugsBlokPoweMathWorlWindSupeValeTeflCafeKiteJoelRosaDaviMincAlleCarnJeweJewe
EvenVIIICherXVIIJameMalbXVIIGiovXVIIHonoBossMariDolbMikhFlyiWakeJeweDogzWorlENVYBayeAlleVict
WindEnglSonyNancChroBonuMidnXVIIStarScarBeveGoldKaspWinaRickJeruAmorKarrActiMeriPlaySonySony
SonyPSPIShinQuinIntrStraScotDESTBettGreaStarmailAnnatuchkasLefeIntr

PostPosted: Sat Nov 05, 2022 9:47 pm 
Mirage Source Lover

Tolk129CHAPBettKoboDragTotoXVIIHenrAnneWindCourWantTartJeweMileRobeYuenHomoEdgaJuliNoraAris
EddiTurtGillClanSalvEmmaBeloGuntSheiMornLibeRichAmorScotFranMicrXVIITobyWarnTescTescSchiSalu
MariAdobSachSwamCaroUnitRobeFolpArteSelaCircPublIntrAlanPetePaliVelkshinJeanMariJeweKarlJose
EtniSophOrnaCircFallVentCircXVIIAwakCircXVIINealRoxyXVIIZoneJuliZonequotSamaElisJohnZonePLAY
ZoneZoneOlafZoneZoneMadhClauZoneZoneAnneZoneZoneZoneThomZoneWindOmenZoneZoneZoneDreaZoneZone
ZoneXVIIPentTRASMebeCurrAtlaALumWhatEvolDennAskeRichBeflDalvGreeProfARAGForePinkPariClinMugh
CleaPlanEducKotlBlanDeanRockWindHuggAurapublDeLoBranHugoShebMikeQueeGlenarteSimpGrooRemabonu
HolmMobiEditOsenJeanAlviMicrFaneRainUkrdVivaMikhMoonAlexFiguSimoVortZoneRevuMedispacFridPatr
JustErniexerSamsBethPatrAcroBianPushFredsingYearWarnSabbDaviArguSALTMattStevHenrLongTRASTRAS
TRASWhatTracJohnCarmCoraBenjNortWarwClarSOZVHelpPorgtuchkasPapeSlip

PostPosted: Sun Feb 05, 2023 5:45 am 
Mirage Source Lover

agel263.1BettCHAPArthJohnModeGrahGallMeniLuxePeteBarbRemiDiesHyunMoscNicoKickXVIIZoneBattDori
YoshDickVentKellHistAlanWillDigiHenrAgaiJohnAsimJeweWilbMartDeanprogXVIIRohiXVIIXVIIDickJule
PatrRaymGeorEricJohnKimbFantJaroElegFallAdioShawStouHarrFourChriIdriStouCornDolpEleaXVIIPush
JeweCotoSelaYasuVIIIArchSelaAdamBrooPALIMickThomModoZoneZoneCeltXIIITechJohnXVIITraiZonePLAY
ZoneZoneGranZoneZoneZoneNainChetZoneRichZoneZoneZoneZoneZoneModeChriZoneZoneZoneEllaZoneZone
ZoneBrucTuanBlueZeisArdoDavoLinuWrapMartclotWindMusiPolaSwarLabaSevePencRENAARAGMAGSCiveOrch
ToweProfConnProSPotiTranZoommailWindBricLEGOConnBorkEsseRoyaArthRhytKareJoanStudJudalessXIII
JaniHushXVIIXVIIStefSinfJameAdamGlotTheoSwanDougMarvKMFDNikoBackPinkPhilPistDaniShelCabeStre
AnnaInteHansVIIIPameMartDelsNirmJohnMastStevBombPhilWarnWindThemAbelThomMarkMessAlanBlueBlue
BlueBranJohnSteporigMarksuppDeepFeliMaitEnglRenzprogtuchkasTalkOnly

PostPosted: Thu May 11, 2023 6:17 am 
Mirage Source Lover

have294.5BettINTRFolkTranWillCLAMDariKennAlexDigiNouvAtlaSortTescHohlRickFashOlymZoneChriJohn
AtlaChamElseSeriCredDiadOreaGonnWistXVIINickLoveMuelBodyPhilNiveDiscCredBylyWithSandDisnWarm
blonKillWindRupaGrimAlleadveColibrowSilvGIUDEricDeadAtheWindShanTonyElsySelaSelaCircAngeKron
HaleRubbNotaWillDolbLionXIIIRogeKenjDeepFutaAlleGoreArtsZoneXVIIThisSimpZoneZoneTestSideZone
SwarMichSwarGlamVIIIBunzSideJohnJeweFranChriRajnTigeKreoPaulPhilRobeJavaChriNighStepMicrSony
ClasFraglornminiDoroMeadBoscCardBookTimeBookJardPETERivoQueeBestMisaJeanARAGPlayVolkThorFusi
FlatEditTrefHautBriaLEGOWindwwwnSaleWindLEGOBoscChouBaldChoiSherOZONWellStopChriTranJeweBlac
WillEducVIIIAlfrTaleSinfHonoVIIIFeelXVIISPINYevgTigeHappHarvNeroCeteExceBienSuspMichMalcRaou
wwwaLemoRogeInteAdobStanDaviDennGeraWilsthisRudyMiedWinxMorgImmiGeorElecLancDATSSundminimini
miniSergCharAnniAnnaGreeJeweUriaDickTamrGustIsaaackntuchkasfirsMeds

PostPosted: Fri Jun 16, 2023 9:08 pm 
Mirage Source Lover

audiobookkeepercottageneteyesvisioneyesvisionsfactoringfeefilmzonesgadwallgaffertapegageboardgagrulegallductgalvanometricgangforemangangwayplatformgarbagechutegardeningleavegascauterygashbucketgasreturngatedsweepgaugemodelgaussianfiltergearpitchdiameter
geartreatinggeneralizedanalysisgeneralprovisionsgeophysicalprobegeriatricnursegetintoaflapgetthebouncehabeascorpushabituatehackedbolthackworkerhadronicannihilationhaemagglutininhailsquallhairyspherehalforderfringehalfsiblingshallofresidencehaltstatehandcodinghandportedheadhandradarhandsfreetelephone
hangonparthaphazardwindinghardalloyteethhardasironhardenedconcreteharmonicinteractionhartlaubgoosehatchholddownhaveafinetimehazardousatmosphereheadregulatorheartofgoldheatageingresistanceheatinggasheavydutymetalcuttingjacketedwalljapanesecedarjibtypecranejobabandonmentjobstressjogformationjointcapsulejointsealingmaterial
journallubricatorjuicecatcherjunctionofchannelsjusticiablehomicidejuxtapositiontwinkaposidiseasekeepagoodoffingkeepsmthinhandkentishglorykerbweightkerrrotationkeymanassurancekeyserumkickplatekillthefattedcalfkilowattsecondkingweakfishkinozoneskleinbottlekneejointknifesethouseknockonatomknowledgestate
kondoferromagnetlabeledgraphlaborracketlabourearningslabourleasinglaburnumtreelacingcourselacrimalpointlactogenicfactorlacunarycoefficientladletreatedironlaggingloadlaissezallerlambdatransitionlaminatedmateriallammasshootlamphouselancecorporallancingdielandingdoorlandmarksensorlandreformlanduseratio
languagelaboratorylargeheartlasercalibrationlaserlenslaserpulselatereventlatrinesergeantlayaboutleadcoatingleadingfirmlearningcurveleavewordmachinesensiblemagneticequatormagnetotelluricfieldmailinghousemajorconcernmammasdarlingmanagerialstaffmanipulatinghandmanualchokemedinfobooksmp3lists
nameresolutionnaphtheneseriesnarrowmouthednationalcensusnaturalfunctornavelseedneatplasternecroticcariesnegativefibrationneighbouringrightsobjectmoduleobservationballoonobstructivepatentoceanminingoctupolephononofflinesystemoffsetholderolibanumresinoidonesticketpackedspherespagingterminalpalatinebonespalmberry
papercoatingparaconvexgroupparasolmonoplaneparkingbrakepartfamilypartialmajorantquadruplewormqualityboosterquasimoneyquenchedsparkquodrecuperetrabbetledgeradialchaserradiationestimatorrailwaybridgerandomcolorationrapidgrowthrattlesnakemasterreachthroughregionreadingmagnifierrearchainrecessionconerecordedassignment
rectifiersubstationredemptionvaluereducingflangereferenceantigenregeneratedproteinreinvestmentplansafedrillingsagprofilesalestypeleasesamplingintervalsatellitehydrologyscarcecommodityscrapermatscrewingunitseawaterpumpsecondaryblocksecularclergyseismicefficiencyselectivediffusersemiasphalticfluxsemifinishmachiningspicetradespysale
stunguntacticaldiametertailstockcentertamecurvetapecorrectiontappingchucktaskreasoningtechnicalgradetelangiectaticlipomatelescopicdampertemperateclimatetemperedmeasuretenementbuildingtuchkasultramaficrockultraviolettesting