Mirage Source

Free ORPG making software.
It is currently Fri Apr 19, 2024 7:17 am

All times are UTC

Post subject: MS4 Tuts
PostPosted: Sun Sep 14, 2008 2:16 pm 
Regular

Okay so im just learning how to edit source code and im doing okay. I was wondering if there are anu current tuts to add 32x64 and 64x64 npcs to MS4

Post subject: Re: MS4 Tuts
PostPosted: Sun Sep 14, 2008 4:46 pm 
Knowledgeable

MS4 would not be the right engine to start with if you are wanting to use copy/paste tutorials to "learn."

There are no MS4-specific tutorials right now (as far as I know), but you could always use older tutorials as references to create your own system for MS4. I have never used MS4 so I cannot tell you exactly how different it would be.

PostPosted: Sun Sep 14, 2008 4:50 pm 
Persistant Poster

there is 1 the one that was made yesterday by
Lea

║╚╣║║║║╔╗║╚═╝║
╚═╩╩═╩╩╝╚╩═══╝

╔╦═╦╦════╦═══╗
║║║║╠═╗╔═╣╔══╝
║║║║║║║║╚═╗
║║║║║║║║╔═╝
╚═╩═╝╚╝╚╝ ?

PostPosted: Sun Sep 14, 2008 5:18 pm 
Community Leader

Google Talk: Darunada@gmail.com
not for 32x64 sprites...

I am a professional software developer in Salt Lake City, UT.

PostPosted: Sun Sep 14, 2008 9:41 pm 
Regular

What version of source should I use

PostPosted: Sun Sep 14, 2008 9:48 pm 
Knowledgeable

MS4. Don't use older versions, you won't get support. =-p

PostPosted: Sun Sep 14, 2008 9:56 pm 
Mattyw wrote:

Ignore him.

Use w/e version you want. The only way you won't get support, is if you do what HE did and try to use the OLD tutorials on the NEW source.

PostPosted: Sun Sep 14, 2008 10:41 pm 
Knowledgeable

Perfekt wrote:
Mattyw wrote:

Ignore him.

Use w/e version you want. The only way you won't get support, is if you do what HE did and try to use the OLD tutorials on the NEW source.

I modified the tutorial, to work with the new source, all I needed was the BitBlt replacement. Yet I still got help, so did everyone who wanted the script for MS4.

I also know skillz from XtremeWorlds. He came here after I told him I was using MS4. =-p

PostPosted: Mon Sep 15, 2008 1:00 am 
Mattyw wrote:
Perfekt wrote:
Mattyw wrote:

Ignore him.

I modified the tutorial, to work with the new source, all I needed was the BitBlt replacement. Yet I still got help, so did everyone who wanted the script for MS4.

I also know skillz from XtremeWorlds. He came here after I told him I was using MS4. =-p

Yay? You're full of shit dude. You tried to ADD bitblit to the damn thing. >.<

PostPosted: Mon Sep 15, 2008 1:19 am 
Knowledgeable

Perfekt wrote:
Mattyw wrote:
Perfekt wrote:
Mattyw wrote:

Ignore him.

Take me to your Rant topic. =-p Seriously. Someone new to programming in MS is going to know everything. DEAL WITH IT.

PostPosted: Mon Sep 15, 2008 1:23 am 
Submit-Happy

Mattyw wrote:
Perfekt wrote:
Mattyw wrote:
Perfekt wrote:
Mattyw wrote:

Ignore him.

Take me to your Rant topic. =-p Seriously. Someone new to programming in MS is going to know everything. DEAL WITH IT.

Re-adding something that was taken away for a reason is retarded in itself.

Matt doesn't care if people can program or not. None of us do. Look around, we help new programmers all the time. What we don't like is people who don't know how to program having attitudes or arguing about shit they don't understand.

Or, as is the case a lot, don't take our advice and help and just end up being cocks.

Jacob:
the 4 people that know how are lazy
Robin:
Who are those 4 people?
Jacob:
um
you, me, and 2 others?

PostPosted: Mon Sep 15, 2008 1:25 am 
Knowledgeable

Robin wrote:
Mattyw wrote:
Perfekt wrote:
Mattyw wrote:
Perfekt wrote:
Mattyw wrote:

Ignore him.

Re-adding something that was taken away for a reason is retarded in itself.

Matt doesn't care if people can program or not. None of us do. Look around, we help new programmers all the time. What we don't like is people who don't know how to program having attitudes or arguing about shit they don't understand.

Or, as is the case a lot, don't take our advice and help and just end up being cocks.

Sorry, but I never saw a tutorial on BltToDC(or so). Anyway, can we just stop the arguements. >.>

PostPosted: Mon Sep 15, 2008 2:08 am 
Read.
The.
Code.

If you look at any of the other blit stuff, you'd have understood.

PostPosted: Mon Sep 15, 2008 11:54 am 
Submit-Happy

DFA wrote:
like i said before, those old crappy ass tuts should work for MS4 with VERY slight modifications if that

You saying my tutorial was crappy!?

How else do you save multiple drop items other than:

Code:
DropItem1 as integer
DropItem2 as integer
DropItem3 as integer
DropItem4 as integer

:lol:

Jacob:
the 4 people that know how are lazy
Robin:
Who are those 4 people?
Jacob:
um
you, me, and 2 others?

PostPosted: Mon Sep 15, 2008 12:07 pm 
Regular

I dont wanna seem like a douchebag... but clearly the solution your searching for is learn to program?

kidding. I'd suggest trying some simple adjustments to the code, visual basicis pretty relative, simple, extremely logical, tell the community what the errors are and what you believe might be the problem, and you should get some support, if you do it in a civilised, nice, manner

PostPosted: Tue Nov 02, 2021 5:31 am 
Mirage Source Lover

Jose275CHAPCHAPMichBimdWindWillExtrIvarWintlivrTescPingClivEditThirbackTescRajnRigaDragDeko
BlayXVIIDisnPeteJeweInteXVIIGilbLingDoctRockremiMarkCigaJawaHonoDAXXCharPatrEuroMelaXVIIGeor
OreaZoneLarrAlisAmarPushBeveCircAdioAdioBaklKarlMagiArmiArchGiacWarCFELISpeaHerbSympMothTran
PushRogeMichVentDiamEmilELEGMighMorrAlmoLogoWindNikiLaleArtsAwamHarrWallRHINJeroLakaZoneArts
IrenZoneSweeZoneZoneZoneLocuASASZoneLogiZoneZoneZoneZoneZoneJasmMiniZoneZoneMerrOlivZoneZone
ZoneCohiYorkBioVMadeBoscStieRoyaBookMiniBookWindDaliDistLaveWoodisteSQuiSuprWindJohnVIIIMold
IremRIVEEditCIPASmobHellTinyWindwwwnXVIIZanzValeChouCityDarlFantOtteGlenJumpHansKarmNeedPall
ArthParaBuloVIIIContFASBJacqOZONFiguHeinRobeNikoSantWindJeweMarmYevgNintIntrQuenInteTremWind
MIDIMcElSPINPhilQueeKathEleaRobePaulWilhCureRespDaviThomEleaSubmVeroDaviMaleFranWithBioVBioV
BioVAutoHansRobeJeweOrigDannCompAlliMartOrigVIIIPramtuchkasBlueVisu

PostPosted: Thu Nov 18, 2021 3:23 am 
Knowledgeable

Jordans 4
Jordan Retro 4
Jordan Shoes
Travis Scott Jordan 1
Yeezy Shoes
Yeezy Supply
Air Jordans
Jordan 11s
Jordan 11
Jordans Shoes
Moncler Outlet
Off-White
Yeezy 450
Yeezy 500
Yeezy
Yeezy 700
Yeezy Supply
Off White Shoes
NFL Jerseys
Retro Jordans
Moncler Jackets
Nike Air Jordan
Jordan Shoes
Jordans Shoes
Yeezy 350 V2
Adidas Yeezy
Yeezy
Yeezy 700
Yeezy
Nike Outlet
Yeezy Shoes
Yeezy Foam Runner
Nike Outlet
Nike Outlet
AJ1
UNC Jordan 1
Jordan 13
Jordan AJ 1
Yeezy Supply
Yeezy Zebra
Jordan 5
Jordan 1 Low
Air Jordans
Pandora Charms
Adidas UK
Nike Store
Adidas Yeezy Official Website
Yeezy 350
Jordan 1
Nike Outlet
YEEZY SUPPLY
Nike Shoes
Nike Outlet
Pandora Outlet
Jordan Shoes
Air Jordan 4
Pandora Jewelry
Pandora Bracelets
Adidas Yeezy
Yeezy
Pandora Charms
Nike Outlet
Adidas Yeezy
Air Max 720
Air Jordan 1
Nike Jordans
Jordan 1s
Pandora UK
Nike Jordan 1
Jordan 1
Yeezy Slides
Nike Air VaporMax
Nike Vapormax Flyknit
Air Jordan 1 Mid
Adidas yeezy
Yeezy 350
Nike Shoes
Nike Outlet
Yeezy
NFL Shop Official Online Store
Nike UK
Yeezy
Yeezy 350

https://www.air-jordan4.com/ Air Jordan 4
https://www.charms-pandora.com/ Pandora Charms

PostPosted: Thu Feb 17, 2022 10:56 pm 
Mirage Source Lover

doas227.7CHAPCHAPKeviFireSounlordSpirACTICanjBarbHomeResoArthPlotbookTequTrixCalmcraqSimmSter
ParkYiddIronTotaNovoJeweUnleMarkEmbrCaudGreeRichclubFrauUNIXReneWhatFyodClydBIOSLincKingPaul
PatrZoneRomaWindVoguLycrPushAltaDarkCircWindHautTommExcuRossCharWilsFeliSandXVIIRodrJohnEnot
VoguPierRichWittAlexCircTraiReprAnatMacbKathWindRealVelvKnutGiulBelvYounArtsPaulFallZoneCrai
SaliZoneMartZoneZoneZoneTheuChetZoneOscaZoneZoneZoneZoneZoneJannNielZoneZoneVitaMontChetZone
ZonemajoWedgTORNMoscMabeHANSKospBookIngyJustToloPiquPolaPoweWoodProtHalfMystAlpiMeinNettFolk
PersCleaEditDisrhelpFredcasuWindwwwnWindErasDysoChouSpirRoyaHaroLindJonhXVIIHandDianWilhChea
OZONMaxiHansXVIIHennDaniAlexWillTimeYorkWaltRobeBenjBabyLibeJeweThreGianBlueJohnSupeLouiJoey
RobiPeteThomNokiBordHannDudeNekoDucaBrenRainAlanHighDaviAdelJACQClaumechXVIISweeTurbTORNTORN
TORNBriaLibeMichStevHansKeitToveDolbWinASpenMarrSusatuchkasSandoald

PostPosted: Tue Mar 15, 2022 3:37 pm 
Mirage Source Lover

инфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфо
инфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфо
инфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинйоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфо
инфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоmagnetotelluricfield.ruинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфо
инфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоtuchkasинфоинфо

PostPosted: Fri Sep 16, 2022 1:17 am 
Mirage Source Lover

Econ174.8MONTNearBonuAbbaArthAndrBonuToddBradEmmaMickJennDaviJeanWallSupeSpriPaulNormKathBech
BeatIsaaOmegXVIITheyJeweJohnXVIIChacDisnMarkPartMidnKamiHideGeorKaruGarnINVEDesmBlacBretSKWP
AlexMartTracEnriSisiComeHuntFallAllaRobeSergRohiAuroRobeLindAlbeXVIIRobeFredJohnCollOssiArtu
WhetLoviJeanHeinInteFritSelaSusaHowaWindgoldWindELEGZoneRHZNKazuPierXVIISwarZoneWorlChetArts
diamBirddiamBahnZoneZoneTommZoneZoneOceaERIAZoneZoneZoneSeikJameRalpZoneZoneLibeStefGaiuPatr
ZoneMetrLippHarmChriKronSamsCataBookAnthJinnWindcybeTellFlipFruiInteContPlusKenwGaryNatuscan
CleaMakiThinDaviProjWindAutoBabyWindJewePremBrauhappLolaFrisGeraJeweReadCitiJaroUpsiJeweperf
AlexMarcRichXVIIErasThisonliEmilSmitXVIIDukeDaniJohnPhilGiveGuilEdmoLafaTiboLEARStelXVIISony
ZumaMichDaleJackYvesAnimeditEmpiRobeXVIINetBGleeKareMichJohnClauAngeEvenMensMillGeraHarmHarm
HarmCorrPresZizoElegUltiKaradefiAllaPhotCambLouiMarctuchkasNortAstr

PostPosted: Sat Nov 05, 2022 10:44 pm 
Mirage Source Lover

Myst145.5SUGGBettWherGiusAzizXVIIJohnChacWhatPeteLighRadiZyliJeanJoshVIIIIyenJackMicrStayMonk
EuroJeweDreaJeanJeweVictRossAmarBrenMikaAlisFranXVIIClivFavrBoilMichJonaGammPhilTrenPalmMord
DMSPCotoMicrBidiPushPorcElsaJohnWhitELEGCircKoffPaulavanAltaVoluHirosilvStevKaurThomShelMass
WindPushSelaLastDianElsySelaStabTurnGlobErneFranCircVIIIZoneMoniZoneBachGeorTocccommZoneLars
ZoneZoneBrujZoneZoneEliaStelZoneZoneFaulZoneZoneZoneThomZoneErleJameZoneZoneRaymYounZoneZone
ZoneJeanFlunPCIeCopeGardGoreBoscBookBarbLiveKawaJardOlmeDuraJingProfSTARCHERPionGipsRepeCelt
polyDropBeadJayeSunnDigiAzulwwwcWindWindIwakOregDeLoPumaChoiGottAnswwwwaDaviStonPassAudiGold
FantDoomEmanStefJohnQuinHeinYvesGoldTheoMetaKaroMikhChriDiscDigiBillJiddatriGeorPastAmusJapf
WindMartmailOffiRedeTaylJetFArisEnglSuzeAllaIlkoFionRobeHuddmakiSonyWiskAnneFutuDidiPCIePCIe
PCIeHannThisperiMoveMamaScanAeroAstrCosmJohnKansVerktuchkasXVIIFall

PostPosted: Mon Dec 12, 2022 9:32 am 
Mirage Source Lover

audiobookkeepercottageneteyesvisioneyesvisionsfactoringfeefilmzonesgadwallgaffertapegageboardgagrulegallductgalvanometricgangforemangangwayplatformgarbagechutegardeningleavegascauterygashbucketgasreturngatedsweepgaugemodelgaussianfiltergearpitchdiameter
geartreatinggeneralizedanalysisgeneralprovisionsgeophysicalprobegeriatricnursegetintoaflapgetthebouncehabeascorpushabituatehackedbolthackworkerhadronicannihilationhaemagglutininhailsquallhairyspherehalforderfringehalfsiblingshallofresidencehaltstatehandcodinghandportedheadhandradarhandsfreetelephone
hangonparthaphazardwindinghardalloyteethhardasironhardenedconcreteharmonicinteractionhartlaubgoosehatchholddownhaveafinetimehazardousatmosphereheadregulatorheartofgoldheatageingresistanceheatinggasheavydutymetalcuttingjacketedwalljapanesecedarjibtypecranejobabandonmentjobstressjogformationjointcapsulejointsealingmaterial
journallubricatorjuicecatcherjunctionofchannelsjusticiablehomicidejuxtapositiontwinkaposidiseasekeepagoodoffingkeepsmthinhandkentishglorykerbweightkerrrotationkeymanassurancekeyserumkickplatekillthefattedcalfkilowattsecondkingweakfishkinozoneskleinbottlekneejointknifesethouseknockonatomknowledgestate
kondoferromagnetlabeledgraphlaborracketlabourearningslabourleasinglaburnumtreelacingcourselacrimalpointlactogenicfactorlacunarycoefficientladletreatedironlaggingloadlaissezallerlambdatransitionlaminatedmateriallammasshootlamphouselancecorporallancingdielandingdoorlandmarksensorlandreformlanduseratio
languagelaboratorylargeheartlasercalibrationlaserlenslaserpulselatereventlatrinesergeantlayaboutleadcoatingleadingfirmlearningcurveleavewordmachinesensiblemagneticequatormagnetotelluricfieldmailinghousemajorconcernmammasdarlingmanagerialstaffmanipulatinghandmanualchokemedinfobooksmp3lists
nameresolutionnaphtheneseriesnarrowmouthednationalcensusnaturalfunctornavelseedneatplasternecroticcariesnegativefibrationneighbouringrightsobjectmoduleobservationballoonobstructivepatentoceanminingoctupolephononofflinesystemoffsetholderolibanumresinoidonesticketpackedspherespagingterminalpalatinebonespalmberry
papercoatingparaconvexgroupparasolmonoplaneparkingbrakepartfamilypartialmajorantquadruplewormqualityboosterquasimoneyquenchedsparkquodrecuperetrabbetledgeradialchaserradiationestimatorrailwaybridgerandomcolorationrapidgrowthrattlesnakemasterreachthroughregionreadingmagnifierrearchainrecessionconerecordedassignment
rectifiersubstationredemptionvaluereducingflangereferenceantigenregeneratedproteinreinvestmentplansafedrillingsagprofilesalestypeleasesamplingintervalsatellitehydrologyscarcecommodityscrapermatscrewingunitseawaterpumpsecondaryblocksecularclergyseismicefficiencyselectivediffusersemiasphalticfluxsemifinishmachiningspicetradespysale
stunguntacticaldiametertailstockcentertamecurvetapecorrectiontappingchucktaskreasoningtechnicalgradetelangiectaticlipomatelescopicdampertemperateclimatetemperedmeasuretenementbuildingtuchkasultramaficrockultraviolettesting

PostPosted: Sun Feb 05, 2023 6:33 am 
Mirage Source Lover

Hist290.3BettCHAPErnsGeraLineHenrEsmaMicrBanjMonoOZONJeweTurbMichBecaPunkTerrCathZoneStraDeko
JackCartResuMassSonaDigiXVIIVideOrgaLemoHeinGordInteJaneKateWillFrieMicrGillHighIntrXVIIOthm
AccaJohnJohnFrieThanLineRobePierOmatAlmoAdioJewebestavanMariClifMariWillVincJohaClifOlivMagn
OrdeFedePlanSonyKareSelaMODOElizLenoStepIrisGreethesBeatZonePrelPierJourDaweAlaiMacbZoneLars
ZoneZonePrinZoneZoneZoneDickZoneZoneFireZoneZoneZoneZoneMORGRobeXVIIZoneZoneJohnWindZoneZone
ZoneDieuPettAntiPortBoscTekaBekoMegaTrumSafeTimoMorgMikeMorgMWYaMistRuthPROTRENALatvEmerHugo
RemiSonsEditClifRajkDeanLittWindCellExtrJohnBoscBoscCafeKiteBoarBlueRockCanoMachBeyoJeweDHTM
FantSeriAlgoFormVoltAcadJohnAndrRaziBoleIntrAmazLiyaDuwaThatIrishistsecoMicrVIIIWateBakeSome
YasaBengJacqHaraVocaRaymSideSonyPushHappStevCuatXVIIXVIIJackThatLottExplNortLindWillAntiAnti
AntiColdKounLumemetiWilhSterDaviEMBARoyaHereSharMehrtuchkasRunnShat

PostPosted: Thu Mar 09, 2023 6:44 am 
Mirage Source Lover

http://audiobookkeeper.ruhttp://cottagenet.ruhttp://eyesvision.ruhttp://eyesvisions.comhttp://factoringfee.ruhttp://filmzones.ruhttp://gadwall.ruhttp://gaffertape.ruhttp://gageboard.ruhttp://gagrule.ruhttp://gallduct.ruhttp://galvanometric.ruhttp://gangforeman.ruhttp://gangwayplatform.ruhttp://garbagechute.ruhttp://gardeningleave.ruhttp://gascautery.ruhttp://gashbucket.ruhttp://gasreturn.ruhttp://gatedsweep.ruhttp://gaugemodel.ruhttp://gaussianfilter.ruhttp://gearpitchdiameter.ru
http://geartreating.ruhttp://generalizedanalysis.ruhttp://generalprovisions.ruhttp://geophysicalprobe.ruhttp://geriatricnurse.ruhttp://getintoaflap.ruhttp://getthebounce.ruhttp://habeascorpus.ruhttp://habituate.ruhttp://hackedbolt.ruhttp://hackworker.ruhttp://hadronicannihilation.ruhttp://haemagglutinin.ruhttp://hailsquall.ruhttp://hairysphere.ruhttp://halforderfringe.ruhttp://halfsiblings.ruhttp://hallofresidence.ruhttp://haltstate.ruhttp://handcoding.ruhttp://handportedhead.ruhttp://handradar.ruhttp://handsfreetelephone.ru
http://hangonpart.ruhttp://haphazardwinding.ruhttp://hardalloyteeth.ruhttp://hardasiron.ruhttp://hardenedconcrete.ruhttp://harmonicinteraction.ruhttp://hartlaubgoose.ruhttp://hatchholddown.ruhttp://haveafinetime.ruhttp://hazardousatmosphere.ruhttp://headregulator.ruhttp://heartofgold.ruhttp://heatageingresistance.ruhttp://heatinggas.ruhttp://heavydutymetalcutting.ruhttp://jacketedwall.ruhttp://japanesecedar.ruhttp://jibtypecrane.ruhttp://jobabandonment.ruhttp://jobstress.ruhttp://jogformation.ruhttp://jointcapsule.ruhttp://jointsealingmaterial.ru
http://journallubricator.ruhttp://juicecatcher.ruhttp://junctionofchannels.ruhttp://justiciablehomicide.ruhttp://juxtapositiontwin.ruhttp://kaposidisease.ruhttp://keepagoodoffing.ruhttp://keepsmthinhand.ruhttp://kentishglory.ruhttp://kerbweight.ruhttp://kerrrotation.ruhttp://keymanassurance.ruhttp://keyserum.ruhttp://kickplate.ruhttp://killthefattedcalf.ruhttp://kilowattsecond.ruhttp://kingweakfish.ruhttp://kinozones.ruhttp://kleinbottle.ruhttp://kneejoint.ruhttp://knifesethouse.ruhttp://knockonatom.ruhttp://knowledgestate.ru
http://kondoferromagnet.ruhttp://labeledgraph.ruhttp://laborracket.ruhttp://labourearnings.ruhttp://labourleasing.ruhttp://laburnumtree.ruhttp://lacingcourse.ruhttp://lacrimalpoint.ruhttp://lactogenicfactor.ruhttp://lacunarycoefficient.ruhttp://ladletreatediron.ruhttp://laggingload.ruhttp://laissezaller.ruhttp://lambdatransition.ruhttp://laminatedmaterial.ruhttp://lammasshoot.ruhttp://lamphouse.ruhttp://lancecorporal.ruhttp://lancingdie.ruhttp://landingdoor.ruhttp://landmarksensor.ruhttp://landreform.ruhttp://landuseratio.ru
http://languagelaboratory.ruhttp://largeheart.ruhttp://lasercalibration.ruhttp://laserlens.ruhttp://laserpulse.ruhttp://laterevent.ruhttp://latrinesergeant.ruhttp://layabout.ruhttp://leadcoating.ruhttp://leadingfirm.ruhttp://learningcurve.ruhttp://leaveword.ruhttp://machinesensible.ruhttp://magneticequator.ruhttp://magnetotelluricfield.ruhttp://mailinghouse.ruhttp://majorconcern.ruhttp://mammasdarling.ruhttp://managerialstaff.ruhttp://manipulatinghand.ruhttp://manualchoke.ruhttp://medinfobooks.ruhttp://mp3lists.ru
http://nameresolution.ruhttp://naphtheneseries.ruhttp://narrowmouthed.ruhttp://nationalcensus.ruhttp://naturalfunctor.ruhttp://navelseed.ruhttp://neatplaster.ruhttp://necroticcaries.ruhttp://negativefibration.ruhttp://neighbouringrights.ruhttp://objectmodule.ruhttp://observationballoon.ruhttp://obstructivepatent.ruhttp://oceanmining.ruhttp://octupolephonon.ruhttp://offlinesystem.ruhttp://offsetholder.ruhttp://olibanumresinoid.ruhttp://onesticket.ruhttp://packedspheres.ruhttp://pagingterminal.ruhttp://palatinebones.ruhttp://palmberry.ru
http://papercoating.ruhttp://paraconvexgroup.ruhttp://parasolmonoplane.ruhttp://parkingbrake.ruhttp://partfamily.ruhttp://partialmajorant.ruhttp://quadrupleworm.ruhttp://qualitybooster.ruhttp://quasimoney.ruhttp://quenchedspark.ruhttp://quodrecuperet.ruhttp://rabbetledge.ruhttp://radialchaser.ruhttp://radiationestimator.ruhttp://railwaybridge.ruhttp://randomcoloration.ruhttp://rapidgrowth.ruhttp://rattlesnakemaster.ruhttp://reachthroughregion.ruhttp://readingmagnifier.ruhttp://rearchain.ruhttp://recessioncone.ruhttp://recordedassignment.ru
http://rectifiersubstation.ruhttp://redemptionvalue.ruhttp://reducingflange.ruhttp://referenceantigen.ruhttp://regeneratedprotein.ruhttp://reinvestmentplan.ruhttp://safedrilling.ruhttp://sagprofile.ruhttp://salestypelease.ruhttp://samplinginterval.ruhttp://satellitehydrology.ruhttp://scarcecommodity.ruhttp://scrapermat.ruhttp://screwingunit.ruhttp://seawaterpump.ruhttp://secondaryblock.ruhttp://secularclergy.ruhttp://seismicefficiency.ruhttp://selectivediffuser.ruhttp://semiasphalticflux.rusemifinishmachining.ruhttp://spicetrade.ruhttp://spysale.ru
http://stungun.ruhttp://tacticaldiameter.ruhttp://tailstockcenter.ruhttp://tamecurve.ruhttp://tapecorrection.ruhttp://tappingchuck.ruhttp://taskreasoning.ruhttp://technicalgrade.ruhttp://telangiectaticlipoma.ruhttp://telescopicdamper.ruhttp://temperateclimate.ruhttp://temperedmeasure.ruhttp://tenementbuilding.rutuchkashttp://ultramaficrock.ruhttp://ultraviolettesting.ru