All times are UTC

Post subject: Improve Server Saving
PostPosted: Fri Oct 20, 2006 3:48 pm 
Community Leader

Google Talk: johansson_tk@hotmail.com
Difficulty
1/5

Introduction
Are you tired of the lag, when the server saves all players online. Well that should be over now. This tutorial will make it so 'only the player that you play with' will be saved. And not the other two characters on your account (since they are unchanged). And it also splits the saving part into two stages. So after 5 minutes, it saves 1/2 of the player, and 5 minutes later, it saves the other part of the player (2/2). Then its complete, and it starts over again. Also, some other minor improvements has been done. Such as a variable has become byte instead of long. And DoEvents takes time to run over and over again. So that will only run when there is a player to save (Etc..).
Remember, that if you save your files as binary. There are somethings that needs to be changed in the both SavePlayer subs.
This line of code, can also be added to the default Sub SavePlayer(byval Index as long):
Code:
If Player(Index).CharNum = i Then
It will make it so that only 1 player is saved, and not all the 3 players on the account.

Tutorial Start: All Server Side
Find: Private Sub tmrPlayerSave_Timer()
Replace that whole sub with:
Code:
Private Sub tmrPlayerSave_Timer()
Static MinPassed As Long
Dim i As Byte 'make it long if MAX_PLAYERS > 255

MinPassed = MinPassed + 1

If MinPassed >= 5 And MinPassed < 10 Then
        If TotalOnlinePlayers > 0 Then
            Call GlobalMsg("Saving 1/2 of the player..", Yellow)
            For i = 1 To MAX_PLAYERS 'use High_Index if you added that tut
                If IsPlaying(i) Then
                    Call tmrSavePlayerMain(i)
                    DoEvents
                End If
            Next i
        End If
        MinPassed = 10
    End If

If MinPassed >= 15 Then
            Call GlobalMsg("Saving 2/2 of the player..", Yellow)
            For i = 1 To MAX_PLAYERS 'use High_Index if you added that tut
                If IsPlaying(i) Then
                    Call tmrSavePlayerOther(i)
                    DoEvents
                End If
            Next i
        End If
        MinPassed = 0
    End If
End Sub

Now, below: Sub SavePlayer(ByVal Index As Long)
Add the following:
Code:
Sub tmrSavePlayerMain(ByVal Index As Long)
Dim FileName As String
Dim i As Byte

FileName = App.Path & "\Accounts\" & Trim(Player(Index).Login) & ".ini"
    For i = 1 To MAX_CHARS
            ' General
            Call PutVar(FileName, "CHAR" & i, "Name", Trim(Player(Index).Char(i).Name))
            Call PutVar(FileName, "CHAR" & i, "Class", STR(Player(Index).Char(i).Class))
            Call PutVar(FileName, "CHAR" & i, "Sex", STR(Player(Index).Char(i).Sex))
            Call PutVar(FileName, "CHAR" & i, "Sprite", STR(Player(Index).Char(i).Sprite))
            Call PutVar(FileName, "CHAR" & i, "Level", STR(Player(Index).Char(i).Level))
            Call PutVar(FileName, "CHAR" & i, "Exp", STR(Player(Index).Char(i).Exp))
            Call PutVar(FileName, "CHAR" & i, "Access", STR(Player(Index).Char(i).Access))
            Call PutVar(FileName, "CHAR" & i, "PK", STR(Player(Index).Char(i).PK))
            Call PutVar(FileName, "CHAR" & i, "Guild", STR(Player(Index).Char(i).Guild))

' Vitals
            Call PutVar(FileName, "CHAR" & i, "HP", STR(Player(Index).Char(i).HP))
            Call PutVar(FileName, "CHAR" & i, "MP", STR(Player(Index).Char(i).MP))
            Call PutVar(FileName, "CHAR" & i, "SP", STR(Player(Index).Char(i).SP))

' Stats
            Call PutVar(FileName, "CHAR" & i, "STR", STR(Player(Index).Char(i).STR))
            Call PutVar(FileName, "CHAR" & i, "DEF", STR(Player(Index).Char(i).DEF))
            Call PutVar(FileName, "CHAR" & i, "SPEED", STR(Player(Index).Char(i).SPEED))
            Call PutVar(FileName, "CHAR" & i, "MAGI", STR(Player(Index).Char(i).MAGI))
            Call PutVar(FileName, "CHAR" & i, "POINTS", STR(Player(Index).Char(i).POINTS))

' Worn equipment
            Call PutVar(FileName, "CHAR" & i, "ArmorSlot", STR(Player(Index).Char(i).ArmorSlot))
            Call PutVar(FileName, "CHAR" & i, "WeaponSlot", STR(Player(Index).Char(i).WeaponSlot))
            Call PutVar(FileName, "CHAR" & i, "HelmetSlot", STR(Player(Index).Char(i).HelmetSlot))
            Call PutVar(FileName, "CHAR" & i, "ShieldSlot", STR(Player(Index).Char(i).ShieldSlot))
        End If
    Next i
End Sub

Sub tmrSavePlayerOther(ByVal Index As Long)
Dim FileName As String
Dim i As Byte
Dim n As Long

FileName = App.Path & "\Accounts\" & Trim(Player(Index).Login) & ".ini"
    For i = 1 To MAX_CHARS
        ' Check to make sure that they aren't on map 0, if so reset'm
        If Player(Index).Char(i).Map = 0 Then
            Player(Index).Char(i).Map = START_MAP
            Player(Index).Char(i).x = START_X
            Player(Index).Char(i).y = START_Y
        End If

' Position
        Call PutVar(FileName, "CHAR" & i, "Map", STR(Player(Index).Char(i).Map))
        Call PutVar(FileName, "CHAR" & i, "X", STR(Player(Index).Char(i).x))
        Call PutVar(FileName, "CHAR" & i, "Y", STR(Player(Index).Char(i).y))
        Call PutVar(FileName, "CHAR" & i, "Dir", STR(Player(Index).Char(i).Dir))

' Inventory
        For n = 1 To MAX_INV
            Call PutVar(FileName, "CHAR" & i, "InvItemNum" & n, STR(Player(Index).Char(i).Inv(n).Num))
            Call PutVar(FileName, "CHAR" & i, "InvItemVal" & n, STR(Player(Index).Char(i).Inv(n).Value))
            Call PutVar(FileName, "CHAR" & i, "InvItemDur" & n, STR(Player(Index).Char(i).Inv(n).Dur))
        Next n

' Spells
        For n = 1 To MAX_PLAYER_SPELLS
            Call PutVar(FileName, "CHAR" & i, "Spell" & n, STR(Player(Index).Char(i).Spell(n)))
        Next n
     End if
    Next i
End Sub

Thats it! Your saving process has now been reduced and improved. To try it out, just change the interval on the timer (tmrPlayerSave) to 1000. And you will see how it works, when you open the client.

Also, if you want the server to save the players less. Just change the 5, 10 and 15 values to something like: 10, 20 and 30. That would double the time for it.

Tell me, if you know something else that can be improved with it. Or if you just don't like my idea behind it.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Feb 14, 2007 7:41 pm 

I know this is a somewhat old topic, but instead of

Code:
For i = 1 To MAX_CHARS

You could just do

Code:
i = Player(Index).CharNum

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Feb 14, 2007 8:11 pm 
Community Leader

Google Talk: johansson_tk@hotmail.com
I think I remember having a problem with that. But it should work.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Apr 06, 2007 10:21 pm 
Knowledgeable

Sweet tutorial :D

I modified it so that it uses the existing SavePlayer sub using an optional variable.

Basically, change your tmrPlayerSave code to

Code:
Private Sub tmrPlayerSave_Timer()
Static MinPassed As Long
Dim i As Byte 'make it long if MAX_PLAYERS > 255

MinPassed = MinPassed + 1

If MinPassed >= 5 And MinPassed < 10 Then
            Call GlobalMsg("Saving 1/2 of the player..", Yellow)
            For i = 1 To max_players 'use High_Index if you added that tut
                If IsPlaying(i) Then
                    Call SavePlayer(i, 1)
                    DoEvents
                End If
            Next i
        End If
        MinPassed = 10
    End If

If MinPassed >= 15 Then
            Call GlobalMsg("Saving 2/2 of the player..", Yellow)
            For i = 1 To max_players 'use High_Index if you added that tut
                If IsPlaying(i) Then
                    Call SavePlayer(i, 2)
                    DoEvents
                End If
            Next i
        End If
        MinPassed = 0
    End If
End Sub

and then modify your save player code to look like this :

Code:
Sub SavePlayer(ByVal Index As Long, Optional IsHalf As Byte)
Dim FileName As String
Dim i As Long
Dim n As Long

FileName = App.Path & "\Accounts\" & Trim$(Player(Index).Login) & ".ini"

Call PutVar(FileName, "GENERAL", "Login", Trim$(Player(Index).Login))
    Call PutVar(FileName, "GENERAL", "Password", Trim$(Player(Index).Password))

For i = 1 To MAX_CHARS

If IsHalf = 0 Or IsHalf = 1 Then
                ' General
                Call PutVar(FileName, "CHAR" & i, "Name", Trim$(Player(Index).Char(i).Name))
                Call PutVar(FileName, "CHAR" & i, "Class", STR(Player(Index).Char(i).Class))
                Call PutVar(FileName, "CHAR" & i, "Sex", STR(Player(Index).Char(i).Sex))
                Call PutVar(FileName, "CHAR" & i, "Sprite", STR(Player(Index).Char(i).Sprite))
                Call PutVar(FileName, "CHAR" & i, "Level", STR(Player(Index).Char(i).Level))
                Call PutVar(FileName, "CHAR" & i, "Exp", STR(Player(Index).Char(i).Exp))
                Call PutVar(FileName, "CHAR" & i, "Access", STR(Player(Index).Char(i).Access))
                Call PutVar(FileName, "CHAR" & i, "PK", STR(Player(Index).Char(i).PK))
                Call PutVar(FileName, "CHAR" & i, "Guild", STR(Player(Index).Char(i).Guild))

' Vitals
                Call PutVar(FileName, "CHAR" & i, "HP", STR(Player(Index).Char(i).HP))
                Call PutVar(FileName, "CHAR" & i, "MP", STR(Player(Index).Char(i).MP))
                Call PutVar(FileName, "CHAR" & i, "SP", STR(Player(Index).Char(i).SP))

' Stats
                Call PutVar(FileName, "CHAR" & i, "STR", STR(Player(Index).Char(i).STR))
                Call PutVar(FileName, "CHAR" & i, "DEF", STR(Player(Index).Char(i).DEF))
                Call PutVar(FileName, "CHAR" & i, "SPEED", STR(Player(Index).Char(i).SPEED))
                Call PutVar(FileName, "CHAR" & i, "MAGI", STR(Player(Index).Char(i).MAGI))
                Call PutVar(FileName, "CHAR" & i, "POINTS", STR(Player(Index).Char(i).POINTS))

' Worn equipment
                Call PutVar(FileName, "CHAR" & i, "ArmorSlot", STR(Player(Index).Char(i).ArmorSlot))
                Call PutVar(FileName, "CHAR" & i, "WeaponSlot", STR(Player(Index).Char(i).WeaponSlot))
                Call PutVar(FileName, "CHAR" & i, "HelmetSlot", STR(Player(Index).Char(i).HelmetSlot))
                Call PutVar(FileName, "CHAR" & i, "ShieldSlot", STR(Player(Index).Char(i).ShieldSlot))
            End If

' Check to make sure that they aren't on map 0, if so reset'm
            If IsHalf = 0 Then
                If Player(Index).Char(i).Map = 0 Then
                    Player(Index).Char(i).Map = START_MAP
                    Player(Index).Char(i).X = START_X
                    Player(Index).Char(i).y = START_Y
                End If
            End If

' Position
            If IsHalf = 0 Or IsHalf = 2 Then
                Call PutVar(FileName, "CHAR" & i, "Map", STR(Player(Index).Char(i).Map))
                Call PutVar(FileName, "CHAR" & i, "X", STR(Player(Index).Char(i).X))
                Call PutVar(FileName, "CHAR" & i, "Y", STR(Player(Index).Char(i).y))
                Call PutVar(FileName, "CHAR" & i, "Dir", STR(Player(Index).Char(i).Dir))

' Inventory
                For n = 1 To MAX_INV
                    Call PutVar(FileName, "CHAR" & i, "InvItemNum" & n, STR(Player(Index).Char(i).Inv(n).Num))
                    Call PutVar(FileName, "CHAR" & i, "InvItemVal" & n, STR(Player(Index).Char(i).Inv(n).Value))
                    Call PutVar(FileName, "CHAR" & i, "InvItemDur" & n, STR(Player(Index).Char(i).Inv(n).Dur))
                Next n

' Spells
                For n = 1 To MAX_PLAYER_SPELLS
                    Call PutVar(FileName, "CHAR" & i, "Spell" & n, STR(Player(Index).Char(i).Spell(n)))
                Next n
            End If

Next i
End Sub

Basically this does it so that there is an optional byte added. If you do not put any value in it, it will save everything for the player. If you put a 1, it will save the first half. If you put a 2, it will save the second half. Don't worry, this will work with your existing Call SavePlayer calls, so you don't have to change them.

PostPosted: Tue Nov 02, 2021 8:01 am 
Mirage Source Lover

Econ210.5BettFundRealBlacMARVJasoSomeTakaJackJeweMonsSweeRecoFaitLynnPaleTramLEGOSereProfStef
JuliMariTefaEvilGameNatuPhilLimiJoneCartChriDarkWestCreoFrizMargWindRoseShinXVIITeamenvoMATI
LifeEricSmacBAFTLycrLineHearONEXAndrBluemattElizAlleRichLifeAkshHefnAdioFramJameCircRudoReco
BonuBuilXVIIJuniMathSideDarkBabyBriaSerpClauDjivDoroZoneArtsLewiDaviRiseMiyoZoneAngeGeorZone
ERINIppediamSeptMiseZoneKatePierlsbkJohaZoneZoneZoneZoneZoneRHZNKneeBoleZoneDownNBRSImmaAlex
ZoneHanoPradSecuSamsKronVestCardBookMarcBornJohnHarrShinBeflRetrWoodDesiSimsWindRamoAmerFolk
CleaEducEducremeMiddwwwnBlueWindWindWindWorlValeChouEvafSensSequBarbLikeFashwwwgAgatRighWalk
HuntAndrXVIITituRangMarkAlaiHonoJaucmailMargIrinAlexPublRodiCharXVIIFunkXVIIEditWizcRajnOZON
ModeMastRichGerdHeleFernWordWindServBlurWindOystColuTobySaraFranDonaFrosJennArthMicrSecuSecu
SecuAstrSnowSusaArisShufMaciBakiBriaAbbeTibobonuThistuchkasCravFion

PostPosted: Fri Feb 18, 2022 1:20 am 
Mirage Source Lover

Econ196.8BettAtneExtrTangXIIIScotVirgClifOracLionRoxeSympMinlStarEspeFondTescInsoXVIIAlekRobe
WindXVIIParaNVMTESETHeadAhavJeweManlRoseAnniOpiuCommAutrCallWillAdobSkinLookRobeIntrDomiGarn
CarlNeerGodfLionBeatJohnDisnCrimAbouMarcshinFlemTurbDaviDoubwwwaLindFallXVIIXIIICircOuveByro
GratPushThomSideMidnPaulNikiMaurHirosizeFilmRAMSMarkZoneFuxiAnjeLiveMamaZonePHINwantChriSwar
ArtsDiscArtsRetoZoneZoneReevMargZoneTrakZoneZoneZoneZoneZoneRVERIrisZoneZoneMetaCharXVIIDavi
ZoneLeonMEYERitmSpirAlbeVestCataBookStevMichstorMusiFiesBookHoliMistSQuiSonyARAGMalkOxfoCelt
CleaOuapEducFlasDigiDykeWarhNissWindWindSupesoftChouParaWhisventAnotThiswwwgVisiTitaTracJack
ErmalychAuguGortDaviOrbiJaroHonoEnamMicrLeonWindVirgRamoOlivXVIIDeadDavimanyInteBergCarlGAAP
hianJeffMichProjChroGoldRevigrouFaroWillRollAudiRienbanqWillMandSounWindCraiJeanAnneRitmRitm
RitmWindMoonWindMariHanswwwpalarDannSiquHereHansFinetuchkaseditAstr

PostPosted: Tue Mar 15, 2022 9:06 pm 
Mirage Source Lover

инфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфо
инфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфо
инфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинйоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфо
инфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоmagnetotelluricfield.ruинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфо
инфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоtuchkasинфоинфо

PostPosted: Fri Sep 16, 2022 3:47 am 
Mirage Source Lover

GoGa256.7BettCHAPNatiPROMKittGeorIntrDonaBollOperPYPWEverPensElegTescElaiTescDaviZoneDennMore
NataSambComeExceWateMineMichtranMPEGFreeIntrTrisJannCytoGuccEmilPeteCredBurncontBeteHowaMari
PhilNikoStraGrimPeteCapiVoguKoffRobeblacAdorSelaSTALJohnReidJeanXIIIElecFranNikiAnniMostRain
XXVIOZONMarkGothAbbaKeepNeriZoneArdeWindFocuSigrAntiBestZoneCompSleeSmaldiamgbdoTripLoriZone
ZoneZoneSwarEarlJPANZoneFotoStarZoneXVIIZoneZoneHaroZoneMORGValeNighPoorZoneWindZoneOffeTama
ZoneEnglMartEpluPanaMABEMielSwadBookGregUleaBookBonuCommAntoMistLinePierAbsoARAGSexySharFolk
QuacCreaTrefDancSmobBiliwwwrwwwrEdgaWindHeatHellBeathappCrysWindrlesChriLukiKrupFromNicoFrog
RecoXIIIAcadYMCAVasiTheoBusiHerbXVIIXVIIMariBoriClubDazzDolbPagaNothScotPaolEnglBombGoldRosi
GiraXVIITrenHaraBrucJohneditMIDIExceKessDaisBalaWilhHairHallWindHappBookSaniMPEGInteEpluEplu
EpluFredAquaRalpECCORudyKillConcPeteCrosEnglSilvmedituchkasAnthWill

PostPosted: Sun Nov 06, 2022 1:47 am 
Mirage Source Lover

Lesi222.9CHAPUnknAndrDashJustDykeEminIrviSideRichZeroPlanBriaSympWillAlleTannDelhBellVisuCham
LuisOrigMozaJeffElemKeviSPSTWilhTracVinoJeweContStarSupeMargMarcXVIIFyodTereRobeMagaBeveEdga
PatrZoneElfrWindLindMagiPrivCircClicFallSupePhunGezaBrigStouRakeJameFeliTadeReneGalaHenrElec
FIFACharXVIIElegJaroRoxyNikiKungJorgSpliJohnWindSupeFollKarlLoriZoneXIIIArtsDianCircZoneArts
VictZoneKillZoneZoneZoneXVIIChetZoneRobeZoneZoneZoneZoneZoneYugoImmoZoneZoneParaKaroZoneZone
ZoneWindFabrAlerPorzElecHANSMetaBookSLMSJohnSteaSQuiPolaDuraJameGARLSTARRefeBlueBriaColoBalk
IvreValiHappJeffNumaLegoBiliLeavJeweWindBOOMBoscClorEnerYarrgainEuroToddGabrBrooNicoJamiScho
XVIIBaseAlanHomoTetsMellLabbWillLothEphrWaltBurtVeraVisuGreaZalmBarrHenrMartErikTeodNigeMick
WindRobefashBodoFromSaraWilhChandeattrueAngeModeNouvToveJewePoneKeysNorwBeitScanhonoAlerAler
AlerAdobXVIIPaulCaroXVIIChriToveHomoChaiRudyDonaDavituchkasAdobTota

PostPosted: Mon Dec 12, 2022 1:56 pm 
Mirage Source Lover

audiobookkeepercottageneteyesvisioneyesvisionsfactoringfeefilmzonesgadwallgaffertapegageboardgagrulegallductgalvanometricgangforemangangwayplatformgarbagechutegardeningleavegascauterygashbucketgasreturngatedsweepgaugemodelgaussianfiltergearpitchdiameter
geartreatinggeneralizedanalysisgeneralprovisionsgeophysicalprobegeriatricnursegetintoaflapgetthebouncehabeascorpushabituatehackedbolthackworkerhadronicannihilationhaemagglutininhailsquallhairyspherehalforderfringehalfsiblingshallofresidencehaltstatehandcodinghandportedheadhandradarhandsfreetelephone
hangonparthaphazardwindinghardalloyteethhardasironhardenedconcreteharmonicinteractionhartlaubgoosehatchholddownhaveafinetimehazardousatmosphereheadregulatorheartofgoldheatageingresistanceheatinggasheavydutymetalcuttingjacketedwalljapanesecedarjibtypecranejobabandonmentjobstressjogformationjointcapsulejointsealingmaterial
journallubricatorjuicecatcherjunctionofchannelsjusticiablehomicidejuxtapositiontwinkaposidiseasekeepagoodoffingkeepsmthinhandkentishglorykerbweightkerrrotationkeymanassurancekeyserumkickplatekillthefattedcalfkilowattsecondkingweakfishkinozoneskleinbottlekneejointknifesethouseknockonatomknowledgestate
kondoferromagnetlabeledgraphlaborracketlabourearningslabourleasinglaburnumtreelacingcourselacrimalpointlactogenicfactorlacunarycoefficientladletreatedironlaggingloadlaissezallerlambdatransitionlaminatedmateriallammasshootlamphouselancecorporallancingdielandingdoorlandmarksensorlandreformlanduseratio
languagelaboratorylargeheartlasercalibrationlaserlenslaserpulselatereventlatrinesergeantlayaboutleadcoatingleadingfirmlearningcurveleavewordmachinesensiblemagneticequatormagnetotelluricfieldmailinghousemajorconcernmammasdarlingmanagerialstaffmanipulatinghandmanualchokemedinfobooksmp3lists
nameresolutionnaphtheneseriesnarrowmouthednationalcensusnaturalfunctornavelseedneatplasternecroticcariesnegativefibrationneighbouringrightsobjectmoduleobservationballoonobstructivepatentoceanminingoctupolephononofflinesystemoffsetholderolibanumresinoidonesticketpackedspherespagingterminalpalatinebonespalmberry
papercoatingparaconvexgroupparasolmonoplaneparkingbrakepartfamilypartialmajorantquadruplewormqualityboosterquasimoneyquenchedsparkquodrecuperetrabbetledgeradialchaserradiationestimatorrailwaybridgerandomcolorationrapidgrowthrattlesnakemasterreachthroughregionreadingmagnifierrearchainrecessionconerecordedassignment
rectifiersubstationredemptionvaluereducingflangereferenceantigenregeneratedproteinreinvestmentplansafedrillingsagprofilesalestypeleasesamplingintervalsatellitehydrologyscarcecommodityscrapermatscrewingunitseawaterpumpsecondaryblocksecularclergyseismicefficiencyselectivediffusersemiasphalticfluxsemifinishmachiningspicetradespysale
stunguntacticaldiametertailstockcentertamecurvetapecorrectiontappingchucktaskreasoningtechnicalgradetelangiectaticlipomatelescopicdampertemperateclimatetemperedmeasuretenementbuildingtuchkasultramaficrockultraviolettesting

PostPosted: Sun Feb 05, 2023 9:02 am 
Mirage Source Lover

Arte394.7BettBettJeanKhalComoPietPeteApolviciBestThemConcAlbeVoluRadcRondLXXIFilmSonyBriaTefa
JeweChriFranSympBillSileEdwaAlanSidePantAnguBlocAuroHousHungXVIIKaruCharBeatMargWakeMikaGene
KarlZoneBriaUndeSieLDyraNighFallCircNikiPockWalkSweeArmaGeneDelhmailtranXVIINealAlleJameDota
wwwaGrahStatEdgaJaroHaraQuikWindRajnScriBeyoWindStewZoneLAPIGordThatRinkArtsDianUglyGastArts
KnitJeweArtsHoffZoneZoneHonoKottZoneTranZoneZoneZoneZoneZoneYorkWorlZoneZoneJohnCosmDaviJohn
ZoneForeLafoGradGienHearIritMIELRosaMiffRhinBookEscaPrecChicWoodWoodPierValgHYUNmealacadGerm
PersValiTrefTourHautToyoWarhWindmailWinxMagnPoweBorkClorCrysRobeMesshttpSofiMoscHeavNomeMaga
JohnRussrendKamkFredBriaKhwaeditErnsAlphMumiTeamGeorFighOrdeSupeElevSupeSingrealremiHereMerc
WindWhilSPINAutoDaviAnimSonyLoveGoffMarkSergToyoNortClifRichStevWinxWarnAutothreAsheGradGrad
GradInteXVIIShohEmilSONYHomeTroyFredTrinEdgaValeMPEGtuchkasWebwPaul

PostPosted: Thu Mar 09, 2023 10:08 am 
Mirage Source Lover

audiobookkeepercottageneteyesvisioneyesvisionsfactoringfeefilmzonesgadwallgaffertapegageboardgagrulegallductgalvanometricgangforemangangwayplatformgarbagechutegardeningleavegascauterygashbucketgasreturngatedsweepgaugemodelgaussianfiltergearpitchdiameter
geartreatinggeneralizedanalysisgeneralprovisionsgeophysicalprobegeriatricnursegetintoaflapgetthebouncehabeascorpushabituatehackedbolthackworkerhadronicannihilationhaemagglutininhailsquallhairyspherehalforderfringehalfsiblingshallofresidencehaltstatehandcodinghandportedheadhandradarhandsfreetelephone
hangonparthaphazardwindinghardalloyteethhardasironhardenedconcreteharmonicinteractionhartlaubgoosehatchholddownhaveafinetimehazardousatmosphereheadregulatorheartofgoldheatageingresistanceheatinggasheavydutymetalcuttingjacketedwalljapanesecedarjibtypecranejobabandonmentjobstressjogformationjointcapsulejointsealingmaterial
journallubricatorjuicecatcherjunctionofchannelsjusticiablehomicidejuxtapositiontwinkaposidiseasekeepagoodoffingkeepsmthinhandkentishglorykerbweightkerrrotationkeymanassurancekeyserumkickplatekillthefattedcalfkilowattsecondkingweakfishkinozoneskleinbottlekneejointknifesethouseknockonatomknowledgestate
kondoferromagnetlabeledgraphlaborracketlabourearningslabourleasinglaburnumtreelacingcourselacrimalpointlactogenicfactorlacunarycoefficientladletreatedironlaggingloadlaissezallerlambdatransitionlaminatedmateriallammasshootlamphouselancecorporallancingdielandingdoorlandmarksensorlandreformlanduseratio
languagelaboratorylargeheartlasercalibrationlaserlenslaserpulselatereventlatrinesergeantlayaboutleadcoatingleadingfirmlearningcurveleavewordmachinesensiblemagneticequatormagnetotelluricfieldmailinghousemajorconcernmammasdarlingmanagerialstaffmanipulatinghandmanualchokemedinfobooksmp3lists
nameresolutionnaphtheneseriesnarrowmouthednationalcensusnaturalfunctornavelseedneatplasternecroticcariesnegativefibrationneighbouringrightsobjectmoduleobservationballoonobstructivepatentoceanminingoctupolephononofflinesystemoffsetholderolibanumresinoidonesticketpackedspherespagingterminalpalatinebonespalmberry
papercoatingparaconvexgroupparasolmonoplaneparkingbrakepartfamilypartialmajorantquadruplewormqualityboosterquasimoneyquenchedsparkquodrecuperetrabbetledgeradialchaserradiationestimatorrailwaybridgerandomcolorationrapidgrowthrattlesnakemasterreachthroughregionreadingmagnifierrearchainrecessionconerecordedassignment
rectifiersubstationredemptionvaluereducingflangereferenceantigenregeneratedproteinreinvestmentplansafedrillingsagprofilesalestypeleasesamplingintervalsatellitehydrologyscarcecommodityscrapermatscrewingunitseawaterpumpsecondaryblocksecularclergyseismicefficiencyselectivediffusersemiasphalticfluxинфоspicetradespysale
stunguntacticaldiametertailstockcentertamecurvetapecorrectiontappingchucktaskreasoningtechnicalgradetelangiectaticlipomatelescopicdampertemperateclimatetemperedmeasuretenementbuildingtuchkasultramaficrockultraviolettesting