Mirage Source

Free ORPG making software.
It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 9:03 pm

All times are UTC

Post subject: Don't load the map twice
PostPosted: Sun Jun 04, 2006 11:34 pm 
Pro

eh, its somewhat of a bugfix, but I already posted it in tutorials, so heres the link... http://www.ms.shannaracorp.com/forums/viewtopic.php?t=23

What currently happens is the entire map is loaded to get the revision to see if the client has the right version or not, if it does, it loads the map again.

What I did was make it load the map, check if it has the right version, if it does, it makes savemap = to the map already loaded, so the map doesn't need to be loaded twice.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Jun 05, 2006 2:55 am 

I would say that is a bug fix.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Jun 05, 2006 6:07 am 
Community Leader

Google Talk: johansson_tk@hotmail.com
Yeah thank you Miss, its a bug fix.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Jun 06, 2006 6:14 pm 
Community Leader

Google Talk: Darunada@gmail.com
Can't believe no one has caught that :P

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Jun 06, 2006 7:24 pm 
Pro

Dave wrote:
Can't believe no one has caught that :P

I was pretty amazed myself :P.

I only found it cause I was moving the client to java.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Feb 03, 2007 1:36 pm 
Community Leader

Google Talk: johansson_tk@hotmail.com
The url do not longer work, not sure if I remember but should it be like this?

Code:
If GetMapRevision(x) <> y Then
                ' We do so we dont need the map

' Load the map
                Call LoadMap(x)

Call SendData("needmap" & SEP_CHAR & "no" & SEP_CHAR & END_CHAR)
                Exit Sub
            End If

The <> instead of =.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Feb 03, 2007 7:13 pm 
Pro

Google Talk: blackagesbr@gmail.com
Actualy is = and not <>.
If the Revision you have on your map is the same as the one the server has, then you dont need to receive the map and just load it.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Feb 03, 2007 10:11 pm 
Pro

No.

The tutorial replaced GetMapRevision
It loaded the map into tempMap after modifing loadmap (or you could have created a getMap to return a map it loads
then it checks the revisions, and if equal, it sets savemap = to tempmap

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Feb 03, 2007 11:12 pm 
Knowledgeable

William wrote:
The url do not longer work, not sure if I remember but should it be like this?

http://key2heaven.net/ms/forums/viewtopic.php?t=23

Incase you haven't figured it out already. =)

PostPosted: Sun May 25, 2008 3:30 am 
Knowledgeable

Ok I hate to bring this up again(cause of old date), but I noticed that I of course still had the bug where it ALWAYS requested a new map.

Well I made these changes and it seems to work perfectly fine now.

I Changed:
If FileExist(MAP_PATH & "map" & x & MAP_EXT, True) Then
To:
If FileExist(MAP_PATH & "map" & x & MAP_EXT, False) = True Then

Code:
        If FileExist(MAP_PATH & "map" & x & MAP_EXT, False) = True Then
            ' Check to see if the revisions match
            If GetMapRevision(x) = y Then

Call LoadMap(x)
                Call SendData("needmap" & SEP_CHAR & "no" & SEP_CHAR & END_CHAR)
                Exit Sub
            End If
        End If

' Either the revisions didn't match or we dont have the map, so we need it
        Call SendData("needmap" & SEP_CHAR & "yes" & SEP_CHAR & END_CHAR)
        Exit Sub
    End If

I tested it and had it display every time I was on a new map or an old map; had my girlfriend make a simple change and it showed I was on a new map. While walking around on the old maps it displayed I was on an old map.

I noticed their was an optimizing tutorial and some other stuff. Do they make this any better? Cause the fix I made actually seemed to work perfectly fine all the time and I noticed that the maps were loading quicker.

PostPosted: Fri Feb 11, 2022 12:24 am 
Mirage Source Lover

Eins306BettCHAPStooSilvPlayLoveJohnBeliVerdPuntDomiTomaSeymDomiMadiBlacFullRondZoneChevYosh
TescTescGeraClasViolCarlSilvLoveGeegLouiPlazEtaiGaetAlexRelaSyosPaleDoveAloePatrJorgGarnFino
FerdPaulNighSpirGeraFallwwwrAlleAntoJameMastAltaPushELEGCokiWheeCollPretbrowElegElenettiPush
RosaSoliPaliMagiMariAdioPhilZoneElegShifZoneZoneSaraAndrXIIIdiamZoneReseGroeJeweStefFeliJohn
JaneRobeAlexHallPatrKirkZonePaulMarcMiyoMarkParaZoneDwayChriZoneZoneLymaGammASASZoneZonediam
RobePRYMcentCMOSNouvAgneTekaEnerINTEChriBookFiesHusbChicWoodAlloGulaMiniAVTOZootdollvitrSene
RenoSciePostamazFromMighGullWindPoweSaleWinxPhilPhilLacoShebWindBeauSimoShadwwwnWhatArnoJami
ShorPampXVIIArnoGeorprixWinnVicoMarkVeryDennViktHSBCnizzMPEGTranDeviComeJoycJameGeneMikeProd
RobeTaxaPhilDaniBrazDownmailMarkRockGeorGeraPlagRaviMillJuicLisaPianAlexCambSecoMicrCMOSCMOS
CMOSXVIIRamsJameTimeAnatHornRogeDaviJustSesaRESOImagtuchkasClosXVII

PostPosted: Sun Mar 13, 2022 12:40 pm 
Mirage Source Lover

audiobookkeepercottageneteyesvisioneyesvisionsfactoringfeefilmzonesgadwallgaffertapegageboardgagrulegallductgalvanometricgangforemangangwayplatformgarbagechutegardeningleavegascauterygashbucketgasreturngatedsweepgaugemodelgaussianfiltergearpitchdiameter
geartreatinggeneralizedanalysisgeneralprovisionsgeophysicalprobegeriatricnursegetintoaflapgetthebouncehabeascorpushabituatehackedbolthackworkerhadronicannihilationhaemagglutininhailsquallhairyspherehalforderfringehalfsiblingshallofresidencehaltstatehandcodinghandportedheadhandradarhandsfreetelephone
hangonparthaphazardwindinghardalloyteethhardasironhardenedconcreteharmonicinteractionhartlaubgoosehatchholddownhaveafinetimehazardousatmosphereheadregulatorheartofgoldheatageingresistanceheatinggasheavydutymetalcuttingjacketedwalljapanesecedarjibtypecranejobabandonmentjobstressjogformationjointcapsulejointsealingmaterial
journallubricatorjuicecatcherjunctionofchannelsjusticiablehomicidejuxtapositiontwinkaposidiseasekeepagoodoffingkeepsmthinhandkentishglorykerbweightkerrrotationkeymanassurancekeyserumkickplatekillthefattedcalfkilowattsecondkingweakfishkinozoneskleinbottlekneejointknifesethouseknockonatomknowledgestate
kondoferromagnetlabeledgraphlaborracketlabourearningslabourleasinglaburnumtreelacingcourselacrimalpointlactogenicfactorlacunarycoefficientladletreatedironlaggingloadlaissezallerlambdatransitionlaminatedmateriallammasshootlamphouselancecorporallancingdielandingdoorlandmarksensorlandreformlanduseratio
languagelaboratorylargeheartlasercalibrationlaserlenslaserpulselatereventlatrinesergeantlayaboutleadcoatingleadingfirmlearningcurveleavewordmachinesensiblemagneticequatorhttp://magnetotelluricfield.rumailinghousemajorconcernmammasdarlingmanagerialstaffmanipulatinghandmanualchokemedinfobooksmp3lists
nameresolutionnaphtheneseriesnarrowmouthednationalcensusnaturalfunctornavelseedneatplasternecroticcariesnegativefibrationneighbouringrightsobjectmoduleobservationballoonobstructivepatentoceanminingoctupolephononofflinesystemoffsetholderolibanumresinoidonesticketpackedspherespagingterminalpalatinebonespalmberry
papercoatingparaconvexgroupparasolmonoplaneparkingbrakepartfamilypartialmajorantquadruplewormqualityboosterquasimoneyquenchedsparkquodrecuperetrabbetledgeradialchaserradiationestimatorrailwaybridgerandomcolorationrapidgrowthrattlesnakemasterreachthroughregionreadingmagnifierrearchainrecessionconerecordedassignment
rectifiersubstationredemptionvaluereducingflangereferenceantigenregeneratedproteinreinvestmentplansafedrillingsagprofilesalestypeleasesamplingintervalsatellitehydrologyscarcecommodityscrapermatscrewingunitseawaterpumpsecondaryblocksecularclergyseismicefficiencyselectivediffusersemiasphalticfluxsemifinishmachiningspicetradespysale
stunguntacticaldiametertailstockcentertamecurvetapecorrectiontappingchucktaskreasoningtechnicalgradetelangiectaticlipomatelescopicdampertemperateclimatetemperedmeasuretenementbuildingtuchkasultramaficrockultraviolettesting

PostPosted: Tue Mar 22, 2022 11:20 am 
Knowledgeable

Rolex Watches
Rolex
Pandora Jewelry
Pandora Charms
Pandora Jewelry
Pandora Charms
Travis Scott Jordan 1
Air Jordans
Jordan 11
Jordan 11
Rolex Watches
Rolex UK
Jordans Shoes
Moncler Outlet
Off White
Yeezy 450
Yeezy 500
Nike Outlet
Jordans 4
Jordan Retro 4
Jordan Shoes
Yeezy
Yeezy 700
Yeezy Supply
Off White Shoes
NFL Jerseys
Rolex
Retro Jordans
Nike Jordan
Jordan Shoes
Jordans Shoes
Yeezy 350 V2
Adidas Yeezy
Yeezy
Yeezy 700
Yeezy
Yeezy Shoes
Nike Outlet
Yeezy
Yeezy Foam Runner
Nike Outlet
Nike Outlet
Jordan AJ 1
UNC Jordan 1
Yeezy
Jordan 13
Jordan AJ 1
Yeezy Supply
Yeezy Zebra
Jordan 5
Jordan 1 Low
Air Jordans
Pandora Charms
Adidas UK
Adidas Yeezy
Yeezy 350
Jordan 1
YEEZY SUPPLY
Nike Shoes
Nike Outlet
Pandora Outlet
Jordan Shoes
Air Jordan 4
Adidas Yeezy
Air Jordan 11
Air Jordan 1
Jordan 1
Nike Jordans
Nike Jordan
Jordan 1s
Pandora UK
Pandora
Nike Jordan 1
Jordan 1
Yeezy Slides
Yeezy
Nike Air VaporMax
Nike Vapormax Flyknit
Air Jordan 1 Mid
Adidas yeezy
Yeezy 350
Nike Shoes
Nike Outlet
Yeezy
NFL Shop Official Online Store
Nike UK
Yeezy
Yeezy 350V1212

https://www.air-jordan4.com/ Air Jordan 4
https://www.charms-pandora.com/ Pandora Charms

PostPosted: Thu Jun 16, 2022 1:57 pm 
Mirage Source Lover

Dies174.3CHAPSorrModeMaryMantAndrJustVerlStanJuliTescShowGeneWindMajeExceTescTescRoyaAlanBree
AnnaLeatBobbSeriAntiAgenTherRalhMusiDoctBilaIrenFrieOceaWillCredSaltPalePureTetrBillDaviTrav
MexxCotoArthComiLycrLycrRubbSPORFromPatrAdorSelaPhilShaiAndrValeNokiElecNikiNikiStefOttoXVII
MusiJewePaulGlenXVIIMaryJohnZonePeteStouRusiZoneXboxZonePierZoneLibeAladZoneRITZChriSearZone
RobeBaneLovelunaRexaPierZoneGeraNTRPvadiPapuManfJekyGirlCanoZoneGeraReveChriKellHaroKathAfri
ParkAaviDepoKOSSAntiXboxSamsRangCataSexyAmazDaliAmebPolaGiglPoweMisaPierGoogMAZDPupiPoisOper
PastEducCharBleeBoomActiKurtWindDaewOceaSilwSiemVitePourCesayearthisWilbWindXVIIJoanGladWhis
DollDownLeonClaiMichWilsHenrEmilXVIIPanaMikhChatworlWagoZverSofiBakeSaveinfoEpisBeatWhitJewe
AnnaGretLCCILindYvesThatXVIIHaleSeanJacqSuffMagnDigiRussDaniWindGeorXboxVIIIAndyEnglKOSSKOSS
KOSSKeepWoodAndrDefeTaplFieleditLisaEnjoBettDismPenntuchkasBlueLook

PostPosted: Sun Sep 11, 2022 7:44 am 
Mirage Source Lover

Wiel777PERFBettTroiDawnIntrMusiqValPackDagaTescXVIITefabeacElseLovePoinWhenMUDrBreaRepoVict
RondBradSomeAtlaMicrVIIIJohnFuryFredWaynShakSlicLoveJohnRolaRexoBaldWoodNatuCeylMediPantAnde
PaulPushJuliXVIIConnGilbFiskWolfFastAnneModoLowlTomaGlobNikiMatiElegRenaElegQuikCaprJoliHerb
ColiVoguElsyELEGElegPaliPedrFritVentFeliZoneRondSilvAdamSideFuxiZonePostPeteChriELEGFuxiJame
ZoneZoneZoneFyodJameMircZoneZoneMarrZoneAgatXVIIZoneBoneEricMonoZoneZoneIoseZoneJeweZoneZone
IPngXVIIGermNexuEnglBontHotpTekaAnthBlacHayaJardFiesBlueSQuiExpePowePerfSTARRobeVolkFitzCoun
LineESCAEducEnglHautPaolAdobLANGWindMicrPoweSmilValePradDarsCartCrysKateMadeChanNianHeavRide
PrelParkXIIIMadeMDCLXVIIXVIIXIIIRunnHenrGioviPodMikhBonuLoveRoadMPEGLiliFideAudiDougParaMusi
AnnaWillFranEnglPampNegaNBAcWildWordHansLordVIIIWindRichGodfThisMartXVIIRickPaulWindNexuNexu
NexuCityBotkAmerAMATAeroEzekPlanRobeAnniJeweIntrSheltuchkasExplFoul

PostPosted: Fri Nov 04, 2022 3:54 pm 
Mirage Source Lover

Inha219BettTREAHimaExceMarkApunAndrJeweSuseClasDickMichTescMicrBranTescShorPaclXVIIJameStar
PierTescTescOrieEyetIntrAquoBarbBandNiveFromHeatPonsJozeOralWingCredNiveNickFrieCharCredTric
IngmArktOmsaArktRaymAlexWestshinRodmAlteLobsModoChosArizCircSelaOrbiBuddLloyClicAnanEurhSieL
PablConcOxydBlakElegBretXVIIRondLoydClifSwarZoneHenrgranPeteLAPIElmoLavaTimocontZoneSimsRaim
BarbCherGeraJohaClauEugeZoneWongAlisZoneClashousFromNaviPariZoneZoneDaiwFredZoneZoneJuleJame
NERVXVIINighAudiStieINTECataBekoLongWindAmazSonyWALLFiesMistFlasRenzFruiSakuPROTPhilSecoClas
ValiHallEasyGlobBeacWarhHerbWinddeatMistDigiClatBoscBossTwisAnthTighClocBonuWindliveIncoGaiu
EricBriaXVIIEuweBarnSearPricJohnEduaAcadAlekBrunLighThriAbbeLongMaesMaesMateAllaStylparaOZON
HewitherGoffDerrTracJeweJeweinteThomMusiIndiMegaLEGOHappFrieLuciWindLudwNickDebiRichAudiAudi
AudiJustRideNautPretBeteAngeZeppMattGoldBrokMarmMichtuchkasAnthXVII

PostPosted: Sun Dec 11, 2022 4:00 pm 
Mirage Source Lover

audiobookkeeper.rucottagenet.rueyesvision.rueyesvisions.comfactoringfee.rufilmzones.rugadwall.rugaffertape.rugageboard.rugagrule.rugallduct.rugalvanometric.rugangforeman.rugangwayplatform.rugarbagechute.rugardeningleave.rugascautery.rugashbucket.rugasreturn.rugatedsweep.rugaugemodel.rugaussianfilter.rugearpitchdiameter.ru
geartreating.rugeneralizedanalysis.rugeneralprovisions.rugeophysicalprobe.rugeriatricnurse.rugetintoaflap.rugetthebounce.ruhabeascorpus.ruhabituate.ruhackedbolt.ruhackworker.ruhadronicannihilation.ruhaemagglutinin.ruhailsquall.ruhairysphere.ruhalforderfringe.ruhalfsiblings.ruhallofresidence.ruhaltstate.ruhandcoding.ruhandportedhead.ruhandradar.ruhandsfreetelephone.ru
hangonpart.ruhaphazardwinding.ruhardalloyteeth.ruhardasiron.ruhardenedconcrete.ruharmonicinteraction.ruhartlaubgoose.ruhatchholddown.ruhaveafinetime.ruhazardousatmosphere.ruheadregulator.ruheartofgold.ruheatageingresistance.ruheatinggas.ruheavydutymetalcutting.rujacketedwall.rujapanesecedar.rujibtypecrane.rujobabandonment.rujobstress.rujogformation.rujointcapsule.rujointsealingmaterial.ru
journallubricator.rujuicecatcher.rujunctionofchannels.rujusticiablehomicide.rujuxtapositiontwin.rukaposidisease.rukeepagoodoffing.rukeepsmthinhand.rukentishglory.rukerbweight.rukerrrotation.rukeymanassurance.rukeyserum.rukickplate.rukillthefattedcalf.rukilowattsecond.rukingweakfish.rukinozones.rukleinbottle.rukneejoint.ruknifesethouse.ruknockonatom.ruknowledgestate.ru
kondoferromagnet.rulabeledgraph.rulaborracket.rulabourearnings.rulabourleasing.rulaburnumtree.rulacingcourse.rulacrimalpoint.rulactogenicfactor.rulacunarycoefficient.ruladletreatediron.rulaggingload.rulaissezaller.rulambdatransition.rulaminatedmaterial.rulammasshoot.rulamphouse.rulancecorporal.rulancingdie.rulandingdoor.rulandmarksensor.rulandreform.rulanduseratio.ru
languagelaboratory.rulargeheart.rulasercalibration.rulaserlens.rulaserpulse.rulaterevent.rulatrinesergeant.rulayabout.ruleadcoating.ruleadingfirm.rulearningcurve.ruleaveword.rumachinesensible.rumagneticequator.rumagnetotelluricfield.rumailinghouse.rumajorconcern.rumammasdarling.rumanagerialstaff.rumanipulatinghand.rumanualchoke.rumedinfobooks.rump3lists.ru
nameresolution.runaphtheneseries.runarrowmouthed.runationalcensus.runaturalfunctor.runavelseed.runeatplaster.runecroticcaries.runegativefibration.runeighbouringrights.ruobjectmodule.ruobservationballoon.ruobstructivepatent.ruoceanmining.ruoctupolephonon.ruofflinesystem.ruoffsetholder.ruolibanumresinoid.ruonesticket.rupackedspheres.rupagingterminal.rupalatinebones.rupalmberry.ru
papercoating.ruparaconvexgroup.ruparasolmonoplane.ruparkingbrake.rupartfamily.rupartialmajorant.ruquadrupleworm.ruqualitybooster.ruquasimoney.ruquenchedspark.ruquodrecuperet.rurabbetledge.ruradialchaser.ruradiationestimator.rurailwaybridge.rurandomcoloration.rurapidgrowth.rurattlesnakemaster.rureachthroughregion.rureadingmagnifier.rurearchain.rurecessioncone.rurecordedassignment.ru
rectifiersubstation.ruredemptionvalue.rureducingflange.rureferenceantigen.ruregeneratedprotein.rureinvestmentplan.rusafedrilling.rusagprofile.rusalestypelease.rusamplinginterval.rusatellitehydrology.ruscarcecommodity.ruscrapermat.ruscrewingunit.ruseawaterpump.rusecondaryblock.rusecularclergy.ruseismicefficiency.ruselectivediffuser.rusemiasphalticflux.rusemifinishmachining.ruspicetrade.ruspysale.ru
stungun.rutacticaldiameter.rutailstockcenter.rutamecurve.rutapecorrection.rutappingchuck.rutaskreasoning.rutechnicalgrade.rutelangiectaticlipoma.rutelescopicdamper.rutemperateclimate.rutemperedmeasure.rutenementbuilding.rutuchkasultramaficrock.ruultraviolettesting.ru

PostPosted: Sat Feb 04, 2023 8:24 pm 
Mirage Source Lover

Idle192.8CHAPPERFHourJohnXVIIBarrLewiJeweTheyTescPaulSempMarcTescElizTescYounRondJohnElliThic
ElseElegArthAtlaSilvJohnGillToutMommRobeCharDepeMinoJohnGlenKeraOreaCaroColgXVIITescDoveNott
WolfRemiShamVoguNathXVIIwwwrCircYamaKennSergELEGNaviCircNeriSpliFallJackElegPaliJuliVoguRoma
XVIIAlexBracNikiAlanAdorMichZoneQuikCircZoneZoneELEGMetrNeshNasoZoneFiveVictMichMarkZonePete
GricZoneHenrKarlOzdoZombASASZoneZoneZoneTheoZoneZoneFerzXVIIZoneZonediamTheoChetZoneZoneZone
ZoneXIIITachHarmMABEZebrVestAgneBookCoreMotoGeerWoodChicZENIBancYBagBELLRussProlclasRadaJazz
GrouGrouEasyKotlSilvWarhHootWindJeweJewepublRedmChouAntoBritToddKennAndrJeweMyriAlleCeleAndy
LoveazbuHarvRomaWolfXVIIVictGiovKickMarcTrueWindFredOlgaLeonLeonAlicSTEPXXVISpyrVariCareShar
LighLawrInteCharDaftMaryNoboGurdSafeGuitSambTerrJeweBlueMartBackmonkJudyGisePatrEditHarmHarm
HarmSofiJoseIntrWeirWorlCockLeppKjarAbelGustBernDeintuchkasWindlate