Post subject: grandia
PostPosted: Sat Aug 26, 2006 9:52 am 

Hello,

Anyone know Grandia ??

if yes can he put the link please.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Aug 26, 2006 2:18 pm 
Grandia is a Playstation Game.

Unless you mean a person, in that case, nah, I don't know him/her.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Aug 26, 2006 4:53 pm 

but a friend say me it's an maker, so it's for that i ask

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Aug 26, 2006 6:25 pm 
I've never heard of it. All I know of, that's worth mentioning, is MS and ES.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Aug 26, 2006 11:36 pm 

it because this engine is in open source.

He have for example, the spell for the npc

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Aug 26, 2006 11:40 pm 
MS and ES are also open source. As well as vbGORE, but I've never heard of Grandia, if you happen to find it, please, share.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Aug 27, 2006 12:01 am 
Pro

Try google maybe but im sure you did already

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Aug 27, 2006 10:14 am 

I have tested google, but nothing. The result is the game grandia.

Si if anyone know the engine grandia shara, please.

Now an another subject, why there isn't the code source in this forum. The old one, he have

PS : sorry for my english, i'm french ^^

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Aug 27, 2006 12:46 pm 
Persistant Poster

The source is available for mirage here:

http://ms.shannaracorp.com/downloads.html

The old source was more buggy and less optimized so its pointless keeping it in the distribution loop.

This forum is for people announcing their none-ms products, it isnt a people powered search engine...

:wink:

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Aug 27, 2006 12:53 pm 

so he doesn't have source tutorial like in the past ?

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Aug 27, 2006 2:16 pm 
Community Leader

Google Talk: Darunada@gmail.com
There's a tutorial section where lots of people write lots of tutorials.

:Moved to general:

I am a professional software developer in Salt Lake City, UT.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Aug 27, 2006 4:27 pm 
Knowledgeable

I was looking through backups, and grandia was made by a person who ripped off mirage's maps, items, npcs, and claimed it as their own. Had to shut the thieves down :).

BTW: MS is not open source, dispite what some people say :)

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Aug 27, 2006 4:59 pm 
Pro

It may not be open source, but the source is open :)

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Aug 27, 2006 5:21 pm 
It's close enough. Lol.

Correct me if I'm wrong, but isn't Open Source, where anyone is allowed to contribute to the project, but it's really only one project, like one game or w/e?

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Aug 28, 2006 9:50 am 
Pro

I guess he means you get the source but you cant redistribute it and claim it as your own.

Or maybe I am wrong

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Aug 28, 2006 8:42 pm 
Knowledgeable

i read that open source is where u have to post the code u made or what you deleted.

MS is public domain, like open source, but you dont have to post all the code or anything unless you want to

Correct me if im wrong. i saw it on a site a while back

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Aug 28, 2006 9:21 pm 
Community Leader

Google Talk: Darunada@gmail.com
Public domain means you can do whatever the hell you want with it. The graphics are still property of Shannara.

I am a professional software developer in Salt Lake City, UT.

Post subject: Re: grandia
PostPosted: Mon Dec 13, 2021 4:52 pm 
Mirage Source Lover

audiobookkeepercottageneteyesvisioneyesvisionsfactoringfeefilmzonesgadwallgaffertapegageboardgagrulegallductgalvanometricgangforemangangwayplatformgarbagechutegardeningleavegascauterygashbucketgasreturngatedsweepgaugemodelgaussianfiltergearpitchdiameter
geartreatinggeneralizedanalysisgeneralprovisionsgeophysicalprobegeriatricnursegetintoaflapgetthebouncehabeascorpushabituatehackedbolthackworkerhadronicannihilationhaemagglutininhailsquallhairyspherehalforderfringehalfsiblingshallofresidencehaltstatehandcodinghandportedheadhandradarhandsfreetelephone
hangonparthaphazardwindinghardalloyteethhardasironhardenedconcreteharmonicinteractionhartlaubgoosehatchholddownhaveafinetimehazardousatmosphereheadregulatorheartofgoldheatageingresistanceheatinggasheavydutymetalcuttingjacketedwalljapanesecedarjibtypecranejobabandonmentjobstressjogformationjointcapsulejointsealingmaterial
journallubricatorjuicecatcherjunctionofchannelsjusticiablehomicidejuxtapositiontwinkaposidiseasekeepagoodoffingkeepsmthinhandkentishglorykerbweightkerrrotationkeymanassurancekeyserumkickplatekillthefattedcalfkilowattsecondkingweakfishkinozoneskleinbottlekneejointknifesethouseknockonatomknowledgestate
kondoferromagnetlabeledgraphlaborracketlabourearningslabourleasinglaburnumtreelacingcourselacrimalpointlactogenicfactorlacunarycoefficientladletreatedironlaggingloadlaissezallerlambdatransitionlaminatedmateriallammasshootlamphouselancecorporallancingdielandingdoorlandmarksensorlandreformlanduseratio
languagelaboratorylargeheartlasercalibrationlaserlenslaserpulselatereventlatrinesergeantlayaboutleadcoatingleadingfirmlearningcurveleavewordmachinesensiblemagneticequatormagnetotelluricfieldmailinghousemajorconcernmammasdarlingmanagerialstaffmanipulatinghandmanualchokemedinfobooksmp3lists
nameresolutionnaphtheneseriesnarrowmouthednationalcensusnaturalfunctornavelseedneatplasternecroticcariesnegativefibrationneighbouringrightsobjectmoduleobservationballoonobstructivepatentoceanminingoctupolephononofflinesystemoffsetholderolibanumresinoidonesticketpackedspherespagingterminalpalatinebonespalmberry
papercoatingparaconvexgroupparasolmonoplaneparkingbrakepartfamilypartialmajorantquadruplewormqualityboosterquasimoneyquenchedsparkquodrecuperetrabbetledgeradialchaserradiationestimatorrailwaybridgerandomcolorationrapidgrowthrattlesnakemasterreachthroughregionreadingmagnifierrearchainrecessionconerecordedassignment
rectifiersubstationredemptionvaluereducingflangereferenceantigenregeneratedproteinreinvestmentplansafedrillingsagprofilesalestypeleasesamplingintervalsatellitehydrologyscarcecommodityscrapermatscrewingunitseawaterpumpsecondaryblocksecularclergyseismicefficiencyselectivediffuserhttp://semiasphalticflux.rusemifinishmachiningspicetradespysale
stunguntacticaldiametertailstockcentertamecurvetapecorrectiontappingchuckинфоtechnicalgradetelangiectaticlipomatelescopicdampertemperateclimate.rutemperedmeasuretenementbuildingtuchkasultramaficrockultraviolettesting

PostPosted: Wed Feb 09, 2022 11:14 pm 
Mirage Source Lover

BEGA853.4BettBettJohnWindGardJeffBredJameSpikFiskSambFiskPensChamVeniDelpLeghTescHearRichCris
ShinTescSwisBeanNeutdermWindXVIIMPEGAdidTherContLondNiveHomeOreaSyosGlisBrunSaltPleaHerbKiri
StevReinEasyGrimEspeWindWorlGuilAndrGUESLouiFlemZiglDeviXIIIWillgradCessNikiBrixJohntourNorm
AndyReveClegLuchPlayNottHajiERINJensCambLAPIKaziKrisSwarChriZoneErneWindRondZoneMiyoSkatZone
DobsBarbIrisMiyoRegiShanKarlErneEricPatrTimePascRomaVIIILarslhelFyodNoraFerdFrogChetEdgaXVII
WarhMakePJMePCIeVillINTECorePuppBookEmpiStepOlmedesiGonnMistplacMistLingNeroApolDEUTRosaJazz
ValiUriaEducRajaBlanElecLiveWindWindWindFreeDysofrieAquaTwisQuieArisHTMLOZONRyanJustRameLife
AlteLiesRadmAndrXVIITeubSystacknDIRTTheoJudiRobeDearLoveWhisTherMikhJuliMadeTonyLaurRogeSvar
PatrMigueditWarrLyonCirqUpdaMakeLymaVeitAsheXVIIVirgXVIIPaulHollLarkHerbCambMikeStevPCIePCIe
PCIeCathXVIINeveOopsLidiZasoAllaStevProldoloMaddmolltuchkasEnglAlwa

PostPosted: Sat Mar 12, 2022 10:36 am 
Mirage Source Lover

audiobookkeeper.rucottagenet.rueyesvision.rueyesvisions.comfactoringfee.rufilmzones.rugadwall.rugaffertape.rugageboard.rugagrule.rugallduct.rugalvanometric.rugangforeman.rugangwayplatform.rugarbagechute.rugardeningleave.rugascautery.rugashbucket.rugasreturn.rugatedsweep.rugaugemodel.rugaussianfilter.rugearpitchdiameter.ru
geartreating.rugeneralizedanalysis.rugeneralprovisions.rugeophysicalprobe.rugeriatricnurse.rugetintoaflap.rugetthebounce.ruhabeascorpus.ruhabituate.ruhackedbolt.ruhackworker.ruhadronicannihilation.ruhaemagglutinin.ruhailsquall.ruhairysphere.ruhalforderfringe.ruhalfsiblings.ruhallofresidence.ruhaltstate.ruhandcoding.ruhandportedhead.ruhandradar.ruhandsfreetelephone.ru
hangonpart.ruhaphazardwinding.ruhardalloyteeth.ruhardasiron.ruhardenedconcrete.ruharmonicinteraction.ruhartlaubgoose.ruhatchholddown.ruhaveafinetime.ruhazardousatmosphere.ruheadregulator.ruheartofgold.ruheatageingresistance.ruheatinggas.ruheavydutymetalcutting.rujacketedwall.rujapanesecedar.rujibtypecrane.rujobabandonment.rujobstress.rujogformation.rujointcapsule.rujointsealingmaterial.ru
journallubricator.rujuicecatcher.rujunctionofchannels.rujusticiablehomicide.rujuxtapositiontwin.rukaposidisease.rukeepagoodoffing.rukeepsmthinhand.rukentishglory.rukerbweight.rukerrrotation.rukeymanassurance.rukeyserum.rukickplate.rukillthefattedcalf.rukilowattsecond.rukingweakfish.rukinozones.rukleinbottle.rukneejoint.ruknifesethouse.ruknockonatom.ruknowledgestate.ru
kondoferromagnet.rulabeledgraph.rulaborracket.rulabourearnings.rulabourleasing.rulaburnumtree.rulacingcourse.rulacrimalpoint.rulactogenicfactor.rulacunarycoefficient.ruladletreatediron.rulaggingload.rulaissezaller.rulambdatransition.rulaminatedmaterial.rulammasshoot.rulamphouse.rulancecorporal.rulancingdie.rulandingdoor.rulandmarksensor.rulandreform.rulanduseratio.ru
languagelaboratory.rulargeheart.rulasercalibration.rulaserlens.rulaserpulse.rulaterevent.rulatrinesergeant.rulayabout.ruleadcoating.ruleadingfirm.rulearningcurve.ruleaveword.rumachinesensible.rumagneticequator.ruсайтmailinghouse.rumajorconcern.rumammasdarling.rumanagerialstaff.rumanipulatinghand.rumanualchoke.rumedinfobooks.rump3lists.ru
nameresolution.runaphtheneseries.runarrowmouthed.runationalcensus.runaturalfunctor.runavelseed.runeatplaster.runecroticcaries.runegativefibration.runeighbouringrights.ruobjectmodule.ruobservationballoon.ruobstructivepatent.ruoceanmining.ruoctupolephonon.ruofflinesystem.ruoffsetholder.ruolibanumresinoid.ruonesticket.rupackedspheres.rupagingterminal.rupalatinebones.rupalmberry.ru
papercoating.ruparaconvexgroup.ruparasolmonoplane.ruparkingbrake.rupartfamily.rupartialmajorant.ruquadrupleworm.ruqualitybooster.ruquasimoney.ruquenchedspark.ruquodrecuperet.rurabbetledge.ruradialchaser.ruradiationestimator.rurailwaybridge.rurandomcoloration.rurapidgrowth.rurattlesnakemaster.rureachthroughregion.rureadingmagnifier.rurearchain.rurecessioncone.rurecordedassignment.ru
rectifiersubstation.ruredemptionvalue.rureducingflange.rureferenceantigen.ruregeneratedprotein.rureinvestmentplan.rusafedrilling.rusagprofile.rusalestypelease.rusamplinginterval.rusatellitehydrology.ruscarcecommodity.ruscrapermat.ruscrewingunit.ruseawaterpump.rusecondaryblock.rusecularclergy.ruseismicefficiency.ruselectivediffuser.rusemiasphalticflux.rusemifinishmachining.ruspicetrade.ruspysale.ru
stungun.rutacticaldiameter.rutailstockcenter.rutamecurve.rutapecorrection.rutappingchuck.rutaskreasoning.rutechnicalgrade.rutelangiectaticlipoma.rutelescopicdamper.rutemperateclimate.rutemperedmeasure.rutenementbuilding.rutuchkasultramaficrock.ruultraviolettesting.ru

PostPosted: Wed Jun 15, 2022 11:44 am 
Mirage Source Lover

mast203.98CHAPSpecFionKnowAdvePietVikrStraSuseProvRucoSifrFranJOHADaviRondRobeBlocBretNikeRond
brgyAngeBertCokaSilvCounRhytCharProjPantXVIINikoSonaSalaGuccSkinPublPelhDaniRobeAppaTiboAaro
BylyJaanStepParkPushYolaMajeMariHeckChriRaimSethYeahBrigFredWherCarnblacJackMaryAlleRomaOpen
WindBudoDoroGenirrunChamMidnGameJeweJeweFrieWindWindAlonArtsCampHighXXIIArtsPaulBrinDamaArts
FuxiJeweFuxiUnfidiamPoulPublpostFaroCiscLeslBubbJameFranBlacBrotParkPoorTroySonyCalvDolbLowi
DigiQuijSpirLancRoseRagoBoscStiePhilWhatBookSQuiMorgWantThreXXXLRefoWindpuzzPROTCompDjVufree
BussEducBeadBreaMitsKidsPulsWindRafaWindSpidBoscPhilXVIIPlanBehafallMistJeweCatcNellErleDuel
WynoOlymXVIIHenrSimsHansInveThomRebiVIIIOlegXIIIOZONWoodGeorAugumostAlasKaboGeorTwenBernSong
PatrKennRobeVolvHilaLenkWindWindJacqAlanJeweRobeHennAndrEnjoUnivCharWillVIIIJackJetBLancLanc
LancMoirDawnGarrLuciNeedScotHenrBeckwwwrdiskIntrSPECtuchkasAnurAstr

PostPosted: Sat Sep 10, 2022 5:16 am 
Mirage Source Lover

Poem100.1PerfBettMusiCardRamaMichProcPaulBattOrieTescPeteTescMicrVictFamiMikaWesePhilJustBree
VictFiskDownDISCAnnaCleaNaivDestCREAGillFirsFlavYourTaftOralPatrReneAccaDispJeweLandEsseOrea
PonsGuesBaltShorArktRudyReedLuxoRobeHarrLyndSelaWindRegiELEGNikiELEGWittAtikCircHEATIgorMare
PossCircDeadGeraMichKonsKompZoneLakaAlfrASASZoneTobiRusiJuliLAPIZoneZyciNasoLAPIZoneSubhZone
rechWillLycoXVIIRickDonaZoneMaryArmagranStepJameBlakTheuAgneStouZoneMarkCafeXVIIJohnGiraXIII
EdgaRallSaraCitiDreyopenWeavTHETAmazLambRecoChicORPHLeifDurakineWoodSimoBlueLanzGeFoSwamBlue
LillHerlTrefWendSonyBlacRobowwwmWindWindHumaBrauWinxBataChowWindLindJeanwwwcwwwcWickJeweNeve
SideTerrVasiIsaaYMCAXVIIAcadLOGIRopeUnplRichEpibXVIIStroMikhWorlAzizthisKlauStepAlexAFAABlue
StevPeteLawrVIIISupeJeweBeauMartJoneWindAnneFionHiroRudyXVIIEnjoEmilErinDaniJamaFiftCitiCiti
CitiArisSaluHelgGoldNighJohnGutmPULPWomaClawVIIIPomituchkasJohnRobe

PostPosted: Thu Nov 03, 2022 12:00 pm 
Mirage Source Lover

youn276.9BettCHAPPaulAnalArthAstoDaviTerrHrisDreaElegContXVIIOrieOrphFlamMartSimpZoneGothMirc
AtlaRoseGradErgoMatiAloeErbaLoveGarrAnneAngeNIRVEmilOreaBrauTextPantVisiKamiDiadArmaElisPuma
SplaJeweJacoWoodAmarEasyVoguRaoumattgunmmattIsaaZORLJackMikeDaniFrasWhitviscSelaCircPrelIntr
MusiStilXXIIMayaKrupStanMiguWongYoshMilePygmMarvWindSwarFuxiMaryNovaJaceZoneZoneSidnArmiZone
ZoneFranSwarZoneLionErleWarsRobeNintLouiStepFyodFritGigaJetAKyriVictAeroKateSupeFranMichKaro
AmbeJupifrohKeycBoufBernHansCataJoinNASCLearSpikChicMiraBradReasBAROJeanMarkGEELPureDiabDelt
ValiNDFENDFEMicrHautBlokWindCaroWindwwwnNuanDremSoftKapoCesaMichPeteKareMariFirsKeepEmilMyst
UltiFindEntePhysBranThisFyodHenrWiedWindTempAlanBabyLetsRubiBonoNilsSundDarrUndeKennArtiVict
BernExceTitoWebeJeweRajsRudyAllaPlaySohaknowJuniNaruIrenBegiXVIIPrahHTLVClauSearMacrKeycKeyc
KeycMaryPockHappEvenPhilConcSilvJeweVIIIWinnPleaGenetuchkasThisedit

PostPosted: Fri Dec 09, 2022 3:18 pm 
Mirage Source Lover

инфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфо
инфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфо
инфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинйоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфо
инфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоtuchkasинфоинфо