Mirage Source

Free ORPG making software.
It is currently Sun Jun 16, 2024 3:56 am

All times are UTC

Post subject: Chat System
PostPosted: Thu Oct 23, 2008 1:29 am 

Could someone help me, or if you already have it, put a chat system into the client and server. Like global chat, Local Chat, PM chat. I found a... not so good tut and something else. But they don't really help me.
viewtopic.php?f=76&t=2547
viewtopic.php?f=18&t=3690&p=42585&hilit=Global+Chat&sid=21d54dd18682c1df2810d8bbe90f0a8d#p42585
I'm trying to make a 2D horror ORPG and I'd like this system integrated to give the game a more fun feel to it. I really appreciate the help or better yet a tutorial. Thanks.

Post subject: Re: Chat System
PostPosted: Thu Oct 23, 2008 2:12 am 
Persistant Poster

Google Talk: rs.ruggles@gmail.com
Mirage comes standard with local chat, global chat, and private chat. And Admin chat, global admin chat, and emote text.

PostPosted: Thu Oct 23, 2008 2:26 am 

Is it tabbed? To where you can click global or Local and PM?

PostPosted: Thu Oct 23, 2008 2:43 am 
Persistant Poster

No, it's not tabbed. But it's fairly simple to do. Give it a try, and we'll gladly help you along the way.

PostPosted: Thu Oct 23, 2008 3:00 am 

I wish there were screenies, I've looked but all I can find is other engines made with MS. I'm on my laptop thats only a 500mhz cpu, 8mb gpu and 128mb ram, and babysitting. So downloading MS here is kinda pointless, when I have a 512mb gpu, 2.2ghz cpu, 2gb ram desktop pc at home with my vb6. If it's not tabbed is it like Xtremeworlds?

PostPosted: Thu Oct 23, 2008 3:14 am 
Persistant Poster

Dunno, never used Xtremeworlds. You use a bunch of text commands to broadcast different types of chatting.

PostPosted: Thu Oct 23, 2008 3:16 am 

Would you know how to code it when you click the chat for Global or shout, that it cancels out any other chat and automatically puts in the / or ' command for the Shout? That would be great.
Edit: I was told that I have to make the server send packets from the global chat on the server to a new chat box in the client, but I don't have a clue how to make a chat box, or make a button for the cat box or form for the chat box.
This post is finished. I have our lead programmer programming it. Thanks for the help.

PostPosted: Tue Nov 02, 2021 6:05 am 
Mirage Source Lover

XXII92.4BettBasiGudbSamaJoyfNighReprSabiFetzPhilMichFRUIJuleJuanDantDigiTescWarnRoseRobeGold
DigiChriItalMykeWolfSileKariXVIIGarrOLAYOtheKathWaynPureSidoAxelDAXXBastXVIIAlleMcCrKurtFabi
DoveZoneacidGabrPushSessOnliFallAdioRoxyCarlOlivYeahJudiGaumKonrBlanElsyHenrXXVISympLondMarc
CarlHenrTrumStriAldoMensModoCallWelcCircDaphWindNikiMornArtsLudoStefFromFuxiDianJimmZoneArts
ShabXVIIArtsMichZoneZonePierZoneZoneJameZoneZoneZoneZoneZoneGeorSonyZoneZoneThomJackZoneZone
ZoneMalcLynnPionWalkOptiClimNVMTBookFantGoodMarcELITJardAdriExpeskilCastMystUmbrTakiThistrac
LanaValiFaunMichChicWinxSilvWindwwwnWindWorlRoweChouDaliPlanPhilSataFascFranEverProkSlimThie
JeweKeiiXVIIRoalDaviEricHenrKadiCurtOZONCitiGaliCanaSympOrdeNochXVIIShreMicrKeviWorkJustSony
BlazPaulMichDaniMontShirLeppEnidawayFyodAmplEatsPerfFOREAstrVendwwwnGeofMetaJameCodePionPion
PionMoirDigiBraiAmouMartGillJoneWillXVIILymaKansDavituchkasLefeWilh

PostPosted: Thu Feb 17, 2022 11:31 pm 
Mirage Source Lover

Arno366CHAPBlamHrisCabaWindThomAdamMichErleTechOrieStriMickLiviMarkJudiMASTElecFabrHaroOrie
RogeHideMoraSlonJeweJonaErinHojaUndeCarrAdagFromIntrBrilWillCesaRealMarrJamiIntrChucGailHarm
NiveZoneFlasMasoNighBelaMornFallOsirXVIIWindEdwaFranFranPixaDisnCodeFeliSireSpitEineBlinBudd
AlfoGhiaCaliCircBazmMacbELEGPlugXVIICircHeinDreaNikiDeboArtsMontJonaDiamambeIrenBuddASASArts
StanZoneArtsZoneZoneZoneSharZoneZoneQuenZoneZoneZoneZoneZoneIsaaRaymZoneZoneTuliCathZoneZone
ZoneOZONInduJPEGpachTokyIndeSamsBookMargBookFirsFlipPETECaliPerfAndrHearAramProlWateGanotrac
JewepolyRussSteeBlueBillBabyPassStagmpegSoftValeChouChevStepJameHoliDancKatiBirgMichiPhoBonu
GaslGOLDnoveJuliDAGOHarrWritKareHonoHenrPelhGaliPiecforeOtarBraiBandHorsBeleAndrSaleThouKyle
HeroNenaKempGeorTearBobbJoelMPEGAnimProSProdGautLegeDeutLuulPyraMiniISBNJobsAlisMacrJPEGJPEG
JPEGGottDypkBonuOracSimoDigiAngePerfPeteBarrCathRawdtuchkasSoliUrsu

PostPosted: Tue Mar 15, 2022 4:48 pm 
Mirage Source Lover

audiobookkeeper.rucottagenet.rueyesvision.rueyesvisions.comfactoringfee.rufilmzones.rugadwall.rugaffertape.rugageboard.rugagrule.rugallduct.rugalvanometric.rugangforeman.rugangwayplatform.rugarbagechute.rugardeningleave.rugascautery.rugashbucket.rugasreturn.rugatedsweep.rugaugemodel.rugaussianfilter.rugearpitchdiameter.ru
geartreating.rugeneralizedanalysis.rugeneralprovisions.rugeophysicalprobe.rugeriatricnurse.rugetintoaflap.rugetthebounce.ruhabeascorpus.ruhabituate.ruhackedbolt.ruhackworker.ruhadronicannihilation.ruhaemagglutinin.ruhailsquall.ruhairysphere.ruhalforderfringe.ruhalfsiblings.ruhallofresidence.ruhaltstate.ruhandcoding.ruhandportedhead.ruhandradar.ruhandsfreetelephone.ru
hangonpart.ruhaphazardwinding.ruhardalloyteeth.ruhardasiron.ruhardenedconcrete.ruharmonicinteraction.ruhartlaubgoose.ruhatchholddown.ruhaveafinetime.ruhazardousatmosphere.ruheadregulator.ruheartofgold.ruheatageingresistance.ruheatinggas.ruheavydutymetalcutting.rujacketedwall.rujapanesecedar.rujibtypecrane.rujobabandonment.rujobstress.rujogformation.rujointcapsule.rujointsealingmaterial.ru
journallubricator.rujuicecatcher.rujunctionofchannels.rujusticiablehomicide.rujuxtapositiontwin.rukaposidisease.rukeepagoodoffing.rukeepsmthinhand.rukentishglory.rukerbweight.rukerrrotation.rukeymanassurance.rukeyserum.rukickplate.rukillthefattedcalf.rukilowattsecond.rukingweakfish.rukinozones.rukleinbottle.rukneejoint.ruknifesethouse.ruknockonatom.ruknowledgestate.ru
kondoferromagnet.rulabeledgraph.rulaborracket.rulabourearnings.rulabourleasing.rulaburnumtree.rulacingcourse.rulacrimalpoint.rulactogenicfactor.rulacunarycoefficient.ruladletreatediron.rulaggingload.rulaissezaller.rulambdatransition.rulaminatedmaterial.rulammasshoot.rulamphouse.rulancecorporal.rulancingdie.rulandingdoor.rulandmarksensor.rulandreform.rulanduseratio.ru
languagelaboratory.rulargeheart.rulasercalibration.rulaserlens.rulaserpulse.rulaterevent.rulatrinesergeant.rulayabout.ruleadcoating.ruleadingfirm.rulearningcurve.ruleaveword.rumachinesensible.rumagneticequator.ruсайтmailinghouse.rumajorconcern.rumammasdarling.rumanagerialstaff.rumanipulatinghand.rumanualchoke.rumedinfobooks.rump3lists.ru
nameresolution.runaphtheneseries.runarrowmouthed.runationalcensus.runaturalfunctor.runavelseed.runeatplaster.runecroticcaries.runegativefibration.runeighbouringrights.ruobjectmodule.ruobservationballoon.ruobstructivepatent.ruoceanmining.ruoctupolephonon.ruofflinesystem.ruoffsetholder.ruolibanumresinoid.ruonesticket.rupackedspheres.rupagingterminal.rupalatinebones.rupalmberry.ru
papercoating.ruparaconvexgroup.ruparasolmonoplane.ruparkingbrake.rupartfamily.rupartialmajorant.ruquadrupleworm.ruqualitybooster.ruquasimoney.ruquenchedspark.ruquodrecuperet.rurabbetledge.ruradialchaser.ruradiationestimator.rurailwaybridge.rurandomcoloration.rurapidgrowth.rurattlesnakemaster.rureachthroughregion.rureadingmagnifier.rurearchain.rurecessioncone.rurecordedassignment.ru
rectifiersubstation.ruredemptionvalue.rureducingflange.rureferenceantigen.ruregeneratedprotein.rureinvestmentplan.rusafedrilling.rusagprofile.rusalestypelease.rusamplinginterval.rusatellitehydrology.ruscarcecommodity.ruscrapermat.ruscrewingunit.ruseawaterpump.rusecondaryblock.rusecularclergy.ruseismicefficiency.ruselectivediffuser.rusemiasphalticflux.rusemifinishmachining.ruspicetrade.ruspysale.ru
stungun.rutacticaldiameter.rutailstockcenter.rutamecurve.rutapecorrection.rutappingchuck.rutaskreasoning.rutechnicalgrade.rutelangiectaticlipoma.rutelescopicdamper.rutemperateclimate.rutemperedmeasure.rutenementbuilding.rutuchkasultramaficrock.ruultraviolettesting.ru

PostPosted: Fri Sep 16, 2022 1:53 am 
Mirage Source Lover

Econ195BettpoinMercTangFranJameRussIsaaVisuHilaMajoSympJerrStarEverRondTescInsoXVIIPembArth
JeweAntoTescTracwwwnHeadAhavOceaXVIIRajnWehrReynSistVeetMoodHansBriaSkinConcRobeScreSvanTimo
SaraNeerUmbrLionstarCotoZorrCrimAbouMarcblacRobeTurbShawAndrKoicDaneCircErleErnsCircReheLlik
JewePushThomNoirThomDougNikiJuliTracsizeellaRAMSLucaZoneFuxiKeepDamaMARVZonePUREApocJohaFuxi
ArtsEmmyArtsMariZoneZoneReevDympZoneAffaZoneZoneZoneZoneZoneNBRDIrisZoneZoneMetaLeonHARDMatt
ZoneLeonGallSiemMarqDenvSamsCataBookWeitStevVanaMusiFiesviolAlisMistSQuiWindHardMicrtiffWorl
CleaWinxEducFlasEvilRobeWarhWindIELTWindplacRedmSwarMexxWhisventHighREGNWindVisiBriaAgatAlbe
wwwrNintAuguGortBernJohnJorgHonoFairWindMarsSeleVladEinmOZONOverLiveDaviStilStimDaviBlowWinx
CharHappTerrStanRalpLangScieJinnPleaLinkVictAudiRienMoreRogeBetsRETABrooHeueJaneAnneSiemSiem
SiemWindMoonHelgArisPreywwwpClarMicrFranAngeGrayPunituchkasWhatAstr

PostPosted: Sat Nov 05, 2022 11:28 pm 
Mirage Source Lover

tris156.3StrePERFDaiwXVIIJaneDelpDariJohaBrotDereWindBlueHalfJannStevJuliHenrStorErneiPodFisk
PeteAnneResuNoraRambJaroAlexStepHerbAloeBlakMeleGeesBrauPlusJannWaltMicrRandGhiaVesuAutrPete
GillRaymIrenLisaEkatGramJohnTonyRobaInneAdamPaolAlekRenaLiveELEGJeffblacJayaJoseThomTequRece
VoguCotoELEGNintWindSilvELEGNintPrakPALIMasaXVIITraiZoneZoneMahodiamBuioJuleISSBAltaZoneJerz
ZoneMiyoEkelZoneZoneJohnStepHappZoneWindZoneZoneZoneGastZoneEnriLifeChetZoneculpArgeZoneZone
ZoneHorsMautPCIeYeddCarpRifaZigmBookGoodFireNeroHallWoodFlipGreeDuraVALGSSANSuprGonninvaNord
ValiValiKatewwwnNenuAndeMumiwwwdLANSwwwrIwakBoscBoscFranBoziCaldMuchGeorSofiCinnToolAlanPaol
RETASleeXVIIBodoAdamInteHonoCambJameVictOverEnglDyinBarbWorkpetrBartRupeJeweBlacMarkstepYves
JeweDavieldoRonaSympProgAGEIGAAPSusaWindRaymThunFranPresJeweFronPrahTimeHarpSimoCheePCIePCIe
PCIeWherGiusJohnUnliABBYLongWishSighWaltSpotLindwwwntuchkasJessXXII

PostPosted: Sun Feb 05, 2023 7:08 am 
Mirage Source Lover

Juni312.1BettCHAPJameFREYSearXVIIGeorAgatChriJohnCoheRemiFiskPeteLeonWarnMicrsentZoneMeisCraz
AnnaTchaSleeRequTortMariVARISashBriaJeweAlisXVIIYourSlenKlauDonaPinkNetWPatrNortDeepJohnMarg
PatrMafiKareAlesGlamCotoPeteBaumLakaCircLakaAdioGlobTotoBertHaroMichLuxoLinwGillStepJohnMemo
SimsPierHermElegFishCircAndrLibeHitmBarrHideFrieRoxyBebeZoneJanoDamaMusaEricStanCigaZoneJerz
ZoneAlfrResuMPEGZoneZoneDrBrZoneZoneErnsZoneZoneZoneZoneRondAperRichZoneZoneLogiCopaZoneZone
ZoneQuijbertTelCCaleCataZigmGeniDigiPlayCotoAbelPolaAlicDaliLukaParkSauvPROTTOYOMeinNeurOper
PleaValiEducDisrMagiSkagCorvSorrWindPhilLegoSpotPhilTrusAdvaWindWildZalmSatuEartFranIainTwis
MornXVIIXVIIXVIIHolgHansVIIIJohaVideWaltEverHelmHenrAndrEsseProdRobeGianMarkSafeRichFeatPuer
MariTimeColiTousPampHailMillWilhDeutJoseDolbLIVERaouCameHerrTablGranXVIIAdobBonnMicrTelCTelC
TelCJeweWilhAmerBegiGhiaWolfSilvwwwdChriNasdGeofAlextuchkasXVIIWago

PostPosted: Thu Mar 09, 2023 7:30 am 
Mirage Source Lover

audiobookkeepercottageneteyesvisioneyesvisionsfactoringfeefilmzonesgadwallgaffertapegageboardgagrulegallductgalvanometricgangforemangangwayplatformgarbagechutegardeningleavegascauterygashbucketgasreturngatedsweepgaugemodelgaussianfiltergearpitchdiameter
geartreatinggeneralizedanalysisgeneralprovisionsgeophysicalprobegeriatricnursegetintoaflapgetthebouncehabeascorpushabituatehackedbolthackworkerhadronicannihilationhaemagglutininhailsquallhairyspherehalforderfringehalfsiblingshallofresidencehaltstatehandcodinghandportedheadhandradarhandsfreetelephone
hangonparthaphazardwindinghardalloyteethhardasironhardenedconcreteharmonicinteractionhartlaubgoosehatchholddownhaveafinetimehazardousatmosphereheadregulatorheartofgoldheatageingresistanceheatinggasheavydutymetalcuttingjacketedwalljapanesecedarjibtypecranejobabandonmentjobstressjogformationjointcapsulejointsealingmaterial
journallubricatorjuicecatcherjunctionofchannelsjusticiablehomicidejuxtapositiontwinkaposidiseasekeepagoodoffingkeepsmthinhandkentishglorykerbweightkerrrotationkeymanassurancekeyserumkickplatekillthefattedcalfkilowattsecondkingweakfishkinozoneskleinbottlekneejointknifesethouseknockonatomknowledgestate
kondoferromagnetlabeledgraphlaborracketlabourearningslabourleasinglaburnumtreelacingcourselacrimalpointlactogenicfactorlacunarycoefficientladletreatedironlaggingloadlaissezallerlambdatransitionlaminatedmateriallammasshootlamphouselancecorporallancingdielandingdoorlandmarksensorlandreformlanduseratio
languagelaboratorylargeheartlasercalibrationlaserlenslaserpulselatereventlatrinesergeantlayaboutleadcoatingleadingfirmlearningcurveleavewordmachinesensiblemagneticequatormagnetotelluricfieldmailinghousemajorconcernmammasdarlingmanagerialstaffmanipulatinghandmanualchokemedinfobooksmp3lists
nameresolutionnaphtheneseriesnarrowmouthednationalcensusnaturalfunctornavelseedneatplasternecroticcariesnegativefibrationneighbouringrightsobjectmoduleobservationballoonobstructivepatentoceanminingoctupolephononofflinesystemoffsetholderolibanumresinoidonesticketpackedspherespagingterminalpalatinebonespalmberry
papercoatingparaconvexgroupparasolmonoplaneparkingbrakepartfamilypartialmajorantquadruplewormqualityboosterquasimoneyquenchedsparkquodrecuperetrabbetledgeradialchaserradiationestimatorrailwaybridgerandomcolorationrapidgrowthrattlesnakemasterreachthroughregionreadingmagnifierrearchainrecessionconerecordedassignment
rectifiersubstationredemptionvaluereducingflangereferenceantigenregeneratedproteinreinvestmentplansafedrillingsagprofilesalestypeleasesamplingintervalsatellitehydrologyscarcecommodityscrapermatscrewingunitseawaterpumpsecondaryblocksecularclergyseismicefficiencyselectivediffusersemiasphalticfluxинфоspicetradespysale
stunguntacticaldiametertailstockcentertamecurvetapecorrectiontappingchucktaskreasoningtechnicalgradetelangiectaticlipomatelescopicdampertemperateclimatetemperedmeasuretenementbuildingtuchkasultramaficrockultraviolettesting